Mothers and Secrets - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young master Bloom had lain with some very pretty girls in his late teens and earliest twenties. It had never been love. Those teens and co-eds had nothing on Madeline's incredible figure. What a body! What a beauty! And she loves me as her man! AND she's Mom! His thrusting and pumping went into overdrive and his heart swelled.

Madeline was taking every inch he jammed into her like a champ. She loved what her son could do with her; what he could make her feel! She'd stay bent over for his frantic masterful loving for as long as he wanted. Her taut shape was thanks to him. She'd pined for him for years. Taking his dick like this was a dream come true! At the small of her back was a pool of sweat.

Then she heard his voice behind her head.

"I love you so much, Mom." Her whole sleek body trembled at these words. I don't want to spank you anymore. I want to love you and cum in you and feel you cum for me. The hand he'd used for "discipline" ran over her hip, and down to her crotch.

"I love you too, Grant. Cum in Mommy's pussy" She felt her clit squeezed between two of his large fingers. "Ohh, you're gonna make me cum." The fingers twiddled and shifted from side to side. She hissed as the clitoral stimulation joined the rest of the pleasure her son was lavishing on her. "I've never had such a great cock." His hips crashed into her bubble, and she was so full with Grant. "OHFUCKYEAH! No one has ever filled me, touched me... no one has ever taken my sex like you! Youuuuuuuuu!" That mighty rod worked her like a furious piston. Those fingers blurred over her sensitive nub. "AH!"

Neither Bloom could take any more. Grant throbbed semen into his mother. Her fingernails scratched into the chair with a sound like a zipper opening. She twisted as a final orgasm wrung her hard body. The young man slid to the floor and pulled his mom down with him. She lay back atop her man, still twitching and clutching.

Madeline turned over to lay atop Grant, chest to chest; head on his broad shoulder.

They took their time to catch their breath. Neither could say how long they lay there, stuck together as their shared fluids cooled and dried.

At some point, the exhausted mother noticed her son's fingers stroking the hair on her head. It was soothing and endearing at the same time. She took in a deep breath and hummed with the exhale. "That's nice, sweety."

She felt his chest bulge with a deep breath. Then he said. "I'm not sure if you're going to take this as good news or bad news."

"What's that?"

"I know we're both pooped. I know we both need a shower. But - even as worn out as I am - I know that if we share a bed tonight..."

"I want to sleep in the same bed with you. I want you in my bed every night."

"Me too. Every night. But, if you're in bed with me tonight..."

"What, Grant. Spit it out."

"You're gonna need to come to bed prepared. The fact is, I'm not done with you yet."

Her heart swelled, and her pussy ached. She lifted her head to show him an approving smile.

"Thanks for the warning. I'm going to take a shower. I'll see you in my room when you've taken a shower of your own. I'll wear something nice to bed because I'm not done with you. When we finish, I plan to sleep naked. And spent."

***

The Blooms dozed, bare and smiling on the floor of their den. Madeline awoke first this time. Sleeping on top of Grant was lovely in its way, but not conducive to a long slumber. She climbed off her beau and made her way up the stairs. Many joints complained. It couldn't drown out the glowing buzz of satisfaction that suffused her muscular body.

In the bathroom, the sluggish mother washed and dried her hands. The rest of her body was sticky and salty, but she left the commode anyway.

Willing those legs and arms to loosen, Maddie went to her room and opened the top drawer of her dresser. The paper bag on the top held something she'd bought many days ago. It reflected a wish and a hope she hadn't trusted was coming true. But she'd bought it anyway, in case she hadn't been kidding herself about her son's growing interest. With clean hands, the mother placed the bag on her bed.

She returned to the bathroom for her second shower of the day. The hot water and steam soothed her as it had many times before. Madeline was smiling. Of course, she thought. The woman of the house took her time now. She wanted to be able to bend and move. She giggled like a woman half her age. I've never had half this much sex in a single day. And the best I'd ever had couldn't hold a candle to any of the romps we've had so far. I can hardly believe there's still more to come before I sleep. She was completely satisfied. She could lie in bed alone and sleep like a stone. But she couldn't imagine lying down next to Grant without taking him into her aching vagina at least once more. If I feel his arms around me, I'll need to feel his manhood inside me.

In time she cut off the water, reached for a towel, and stole into her room. She made sure she was smooth for her son. She applied lotion to her skin, but not so much that it could bother him when he put his mouth on her.

The other shower was running. He would be at her door soon.

She opened the paper tote and withdrew the lingerie she'd chosen all those days ago. Grant would peel it off her soon enough. But that shouldn't stop a woman from wearing something nice for her son.

***

The young man entered his parents' room, no longer forbidden to him. He wore boxer briefs and a black T-shirt that made him look lean and hard-muscled. The son figured his mom had made herself up. No doubt she would look sexy. He'd prepared to say something nice and suave like, "You look so beautiful tonight."

When he saw his mother, all that came out was, "Wow." The raw silk lingerie was deep red; darker than the bikini she'd worn yesterday at the pool. Was that only yesterday? He thought for a second. Feels like forever ago. The blush red silk cami top was cropped, so her flat hard midriff was on display. Below, she wore the same material: a mini ruffle skirt. The cami top displayed the top of her smooth chest. The mini skirt let her son gaze at the full length of his mother's tone thighs and calves.

"Holy Fuck, you look hot as Hell."

Maddie smiled. She didn't expect Grant to be well-spoken most of the time. It was sweet that the special outfit she'd worn for him struck him near dumb.

She smiled at him, gesturing to the king-size bed she'd shared for too many years with Gabe. "Sit."

Grant sat on his parents' bed. He looked uncomfortable.

"It's fresh," Madeline offered. "Clean sheets."

"That's nice. Thanks." He still evinced discomfort, sitting on his father's side of the bed. Much of Gabe's stuff was gone. "I guess," the young man confessed, "this is another way that I wasn't thinking ahead. I'd fantasized about it, but I never thought it through; how weird it would feel to be... here. Oedipus might have liked this, but..."

"Oedipus gouged his own eyes out when he realized what he'd done."

"Right."

"So it's pretty understandable if you feel uncomfortable, right?"

Grant looked up with wide eyes. "But, don't think I'm having second thoughts about you and us! I'm not..."

She chuckled, "Don't worry, baby. You were very convincing in the den and the kitchen. And in your bedroom before that. And the basement before that. And at the pool. And all those nights we rendezvoused in the living room for those 'checkups' I enjoyed so much."

"Yeah." He smiled for a moment, and both chuckled. But unease returned to the son's face.

His mom's mouth hardened into a line, and she took a deep breath. "Wait here." She went to the bathroom and returned with a fistful of small garbage bags. "Let's clear this room of all his offending material."

Together, they gathered the remaining artifacts of Gabe into a few sacks. Most of the departed father's detritus were papers and folders from his job. Grant discovered a few dirty magazines in the bottom drawer of his father's dresser. They seemed to feature women, recently turned 18 years of age.

Seeing them, Madeline's eyes narrowed with hurt and anger. "He left those behind to send me a message, that I'm old and dried up."

But her son scoffed. "You put every girl at the pool to shame, and you're not too old to wear me out today." She looked at him with pleasure and surprise. "And we know that you are NOT dried up, don't we? You've been wet and ready all day." She smiled at him, and her nipples tightened at the thought of all they'd done. "Seems more likely to me that he doesn't want to bring these over to his secretary's place." At this thought, the mother beamed in relief. "Besides," her stud continued more to himself than to her. "We can't guess how he thinks. I'll never understand what happened in his brain that he let you slip away." He shook his head, looking bemused. "... fucked if I'll ever let her go," he grumbled to himself.

But his mother heard his vow.

I never thought I could be so in love, Maddie thought, staring at her son. I never thought I could fall even more in love. But here it is.

They found a fossilizing little black address book. Neither investigated its contents. Both Blooms had their social connections lined up online. There wasn't anything for them in the bound pages.

Grant brought the bags down to the garage and returned to the brunette bombshell in the bedroom. This was an improvement, but he was still edgy.

"Stand at the end of the bed. Over there," pointed his mom. The tone young man's kneecaps pointed at what had been the foot of his father's side of the bed. Madeline strolled to her side. "No worries, right? Mommy is here with you." She crawled onto the bed; hands and knees. Her firm rump held high in the air. The sexy minx crawled to the other half of the mattress. Their eyes remained locked. She made her way until her hands were where Gabe's feet had lain the night before. Her toes rested near the pillow he'd used.

With a warmth in her chest, the mother faced her son's covered groin. She pulled Grant's boxer briefs down and rested her elbows on the comforter. Her gray-blues settled on his tube of flesh. "Hello, nighttime snack." Her delicate fingers gripped the hardening meat. She licked its bloated head.

"Snack?" her son chuckled from above.

Mommy gave the flared tip a suckling kiss, then laughed. "I've never been one to binge before bed, but things are changing." She opened wide and dipped her head to take as much of it in as she could manage.

"Mmmm. Ohhhh, Mommmm."

The modern Venus nodded and gulped at his manhood. Her long brown hair shifted and swayed with her enthusiastic cock-sucking. Beyond the hair and shoulders and past her narrow waist was the red silk mini. The splash of soft fabric failed to cover Madeline's naked round ass. Her buns swayed side-to-side like bait on the water.

Before those rocking hips could hypnotize Grant, his mom drew her red lips away from his penis. He looked down to see her lovely face staring up at him. "This is my bed. I can sleep or crawl or fuck on any part of it I want." She shrugged one smooth shoulder. "I want your dick in my mouth. So..." Maddie took him deep into her throat again, proving her point. It was also what she wanted at that moment. "I am yours." She was panting. She ran her tongue up his pole before continuing. "You can kiss or lick or fuck any part of Mommy." She stroked him with a tight fist. "This is our love in our home. That makes this our bed."

Still stroking, she rose to her knees, eye to eye with her man. Long brown hair flowed around her gorgeous face. She was radiant! The deep red cami top shifted around her bulbous breasts, moved by her pumping arm. She wouldn't let go of her son's erection; jacking him without thought. "This is for you and me until we decide to burn the bed, sell the house, and take our share of the money to buy a new place." Mommy gave her son a sweet kiss, almost as if she weren't stroking his cock at the same time. "And we'll buy a new bed." Another kiss, hotter than before. "And we will screw like rabbits on that one too."

She pushed her tongue into Grant's mouth, and he met her kiss with eagerness.

She released the big bone and sat back. "Sit down, baby."

He sat on the mattress. His face was hard to see. Twilight had passed. His jutting erection diverted her attention anyway. The loving son was gasping as his excitement rose and fell.

Raising her toned arms above her head, Madeline said, "Take Mommy's top off her. I want you to see what I'm giving you."

He removed her top but didn't reach for her loose silk mini skirt. In the soft moonlight, the beauty's breasts hung above her flat midsection. They were full, womanly, as he'd confirmed often this day. Fit and mature, she was the apex of beauty.

"Mom. You're so... my god, you're... ravishing!" He had found the right word for the moment.

His mother thrilled at his praise. She hopped off the bed long enough to straddle her son. Her moist mons ground against Grant's bare wet baton. Her strong arms wrapped around his neck and crushed her bare breasts against his tone chest. She felt his arms close around her upper body.

"Feeling a little bit better about being here?" Her lover boy nodded. "Do you know where I belong?"

"Where?" he whispered back into her ear.

"I belong right here, in this circle you're making with your big strong arms. In his house or at the White house. In a cave or on a mountain top. When I'm in your arms, I'm where I belong." She kept grinding against his hard-on. His embrace tightened. He squeezed her, and she squeaked and giggled until he loosened his grip. She sucked on his ear lobe for a moment. Then she growled low in his ear, "You know where you belong?"

He shook his head, no. He gasped, "Where?"

Pressing her knees into the mattress, Madeline rose; still in his embrace. She reached between them - under the panel of her skirt - to grab his pole and guide it to her sopping entrance.

One of Grant's hands released his mother's torso to grab her ass. He squeezed, and her openings yawned. Maddie rubbed the fat head against her dripping lower lips. Her movements were patient, but her breathing was picking up.

"Mamma's gonna show you where you belong."

She swiveled her carved hips, and the bulbous tip slipped past the labia. She continued jutting and shifting her pelvis as she sat further and further down. Inch by veiny inch eased its way in. It was stretching her, like each time before. The Blooms groaned. Son kissed Mommy's collar bone. She kept sliding down his member.

"Uh, yeah, you know where you belong. Mmm!"

The matriarch shimmied and dipped until her clit pressed her lover's pelvic bone.

He's fucked me so much, so hard, and so many times today. His huge prick has stretched my cunt, almost without mercy. I never knew it was possible to have this much sex in one day. My pussy should be sore beyond hope. But here we are. We've crammed his fucking tree trunk back into me, and I couldn't be happier!

"Perfect fit!" she cried aloud.

Grant squeezed his mom's ass extra tight, and he received moans of appreciation. She grabbed onto his shoulders and dug her nails into his hard-muscled flesh.

"Yes, baby. You belong here, all the way deep inside me."

She rose a few inches and dropped back down. Both cried out.

"On the workout mat or against the basement wall. In your bed..."

She pushed against his shoulders, driving him back and down. He lay back on the mattress where Gabe had long neglected her.

"...or in this bed."

Madeline pushed her ass back into her man's hands and then forward to shift his pillar against her G-spot.

A high-pitched wail escaped before she could say, "As long as you are long and hard in me. As long as you are loving me and fucking me and keeping me as your lover."

They shared a sloppy wet kiss that lingered until the horny mommy couldn't help picking up the pace. She fucked down against her son's hips with a fierce tempo.

Their mouths fell apart, and she gasped, "You're where you belong. This is for you."

No-longer-neglected Mrs. Bloom jutted her hips, then swerved them in a magical pattern. They shared a cry of pleasure that sounded like pain.

"Only you, Grant!"

The pair writhed together on the mattress; Grant's calves hung off the foot.

Huffing and puffing, Maddie felt the early burn of an orgasm on the way. She kissed her man, thrilled by the feel of his muscled body beneath her. A wave of dizziness swept from the back of her neck to the top of her head. She had to break the kiss. The promise of orgasm waned and fell away. She noticed she had to work hard to move her tailbone up and down; releasing and reclaiming his thick tool. Her breathing picked up. The delirious pleasure of fucking her grown son cleared enough to see: She was fatiguing.

"I gotta - I gotta - stop a sec."

Grant stilled beneath her and looked at her with concern.

"Need --- need a breath." The worn-out mommy's head dropped onto her son's bulging shoulder.

The young man gripped her hips. For a second Madeline had the irrational hope that he was bracing to thrust up into his mother with abandon. A part of her still welcomed his driving meat (had dreamed of it for years!) The rest of her knew that was not what she needed.

Luckily for her, that was not her young man's intention. He withdrew from her sopping opening.

Just for now, he thought.

Just for now, She thought.

He rolled his mother off him, onto her back. She was smiling and panting for breath. "Need - a sec."

Grant untied the red silk mini and drew it off his mom's succulent body. "No restrictive clothes to interfere with your breathing."

She laughed and groaned. "Heh - don't - can't laugh - not now."

Her breathing slowed, and the dizziness passed. "Uhh. Thanks, babe. It's been a lot today."

Grant got up and drew off his remaining clothes. When he stood, his cock stuck out like a lance.

He looked her in the eye, and she licked her lips. "We're not done, love," she said with an uneven breath. It wasn't a question. She wouldn't leave him in a state like that; wouldn't waste having this erect beautiful stallion here with her.

"No," he confirmed. "We're not done. But I'm going to get us some water for the moment."

With no shame in his game, Grant walked to the door. His phallus bounced as if nodding in agreement. It would return to her wetness in due time. Madeline felt her inner muscles clutch at the sight. Then her son was out of the room, descending stairs, and moving around the kitchen.

He returned naked as when he'd left. There was a water bottle in each hand.

Maddie reached out. "Gimme!"

The ever-attentive son twisted one open and handed it to his thirsty lover. She took in a mouthful and rinsed it around her mouth before swallowing. "That's good, Mom. Don't drink it too fast." He popped open the second bottle and drank down a mouthful as well.

A cool sense of refreshment spread through Maddie's remarkable curves. She drank more.

"Not too much or too fast," her bare muscled coach warned.

"The water isn't what I'm greedy for, baby." She spread her thighs in welcome.

Their eyes locked, and each Bloom took one last pull on their waters. They capped the bottles and tossed them to the floor. Madeline beckoned. "Get on top of me, now. I need you inside me."

He crawled towards her, making his way between her legs. He never stopped staring into her eyes; gray/blue like his own. But he could feel those firm thighs spreading wider.

She gripped his hardness and guided it to her softness. "In here. This is where I need -"

123456...9