Mother's Confliciton Pt. 06

Story Info
Michelle struggles with finding balance with her family.
12.4k words
4.72
18.4k
19

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazz27
Tazz27
794 Followers

Michelle's short walk home and moments of reflection had set the woman's normally frazzled mind at ease. As she walks into the family home and slowly pushes the large front door closed, taking a moment to set the alarm and fasten the deadbolt. She can feel Jason's cum still leaking down her inner thighs. "I guess that was my walk of shame." She giggles as she kicks off her white canvas sneakers and heads towards her bedroom for a shower and some sleep. "I wonder what they are still doing." She says to herself as she thinks about Jason still at Kayla's while she adjusts the water temperature on the shower before stepping in.

Gwen, the youngest child, watches her mother walk into her bedroom. The young lady knows that her mom has just come back from a tryst with Kayla and her father. The blonde-haired teen feels a certain bitterness that she still has not been with her father like she told her mother she wanted and that her mother has shown no further interest in her either. "I thought we shared a moment the other day. I thought she would be happy to have me with her and with daddy." Gwen can feel her desires building inside her; she wants to be the third wheel with her mom and dad; she wants to be where Kayla is with them in their relationship. "If she isn't going to make it happen, I guess I will need to show daddy these pictures," Gwen says as she scrolls through the naughty pictures she took on her phone in the dressing room.

On Kayla's large bed, Jason lays on his stomach, covered in a mix of sweat and other bodily fluids from himself, his wife, and his lover. The married man moans and groans slightly as he loves the caress of his lover on his anus. He instinctively raises up, pushing back into her, somewhat giving her more access to his butt. "Oh fuck, that is nice." He groans as he can feel the tip of Kayla's tongue penetrating him.

"You like it, babe?" Kayla stopping just long enough to question Jason before resuming her rimming. The younger toned yoga teacher strokes Jason's massive cock from behind as she eats his ass.

"Yeah I do, go ahead I am ready." He groans as he pushes himself up onto his hands and knees for Kayla.

"Mmm, yes." Kayla moans as she grips her strap on cock, pushing it slowly into Jason's ass.

"Slowly." Jason groans as he can feel his asshole opening, stretching to accommodate the hard rubber-like black toy Kayla has attached to the black leather harness she is wearing.

"Shh... I got this." Kayla says with an evil grin trying to reassure her lover, she will not take his ass to fast. Even though she is fighting against all her urges to slam into him deep and hard.

Jason can feel the tanned thighs of Kayla pressing against his bare buttocks, as he knows the strap on dildo is entirely inside him. The married father of two in a position he never dreamed he would be in as he feels Kayla start slowly retracting then pushing back into him. The fullness inside of him, along with the ribbing's on the toy, massage against his stretched hole, making the married man's cock throb in a way Jason has never felt before. The ribs on the shaft, each creating pleasure as they rub against the nerve endings in his anus. Jason wonders to himself if this is similar to what Johnny felt when he fucked him at the pool party. Jason raises himself up and pushes backward to meet Kayla's forward thrusts into him.

"That's it, babe, take my black dick," Kayla says with an evil tone as she starts to pick up her pace moving from slow and gentle to hard and rough. The divorced woman, having only used the toy a few times during a small lesbian phase after her divorce, still has enough experience with it to fuck her lover like an expert. "Jerk your dick while I fuck you!"

Jason following the commands of his five-foot five-inch mistress as he strokes himself hard and fast, trying to do so in the same rhythm of Kayla's thrusting. "Fuck...Fuck...Fuck." Jason groans as it is seemingly the only word he can say. The feeling of the toy inside him driving him wild, as he cannot hold back, shooting his cum straight down onto the bedsheets.

Kayla gives Jason's behind about fifteen more hard thrusts before pulling the toy out with a popping sound. She delights in seeing his asshole remain slightly gapped as she unsnaps the harness, letting it fall off her toned legs. "Next time, you will have to suck my cock before I fuck you." She playfully grins as she scoops up some cum from the sheets and places it into Jason's mouth. "I can't believe you let me do that."

Jason swallows his cum as he looks at the ear-to-ear smile on Kayla's face. "Why?"

"A lot of men won't, especially since our dynamic has been more you dominant and me submissive." The dirty blonde says as she herself tastes some of the cum from the bedsheet.

Jason wonders for a moment if he should share more about the pool party with Kayla if she should know he tried bisex with Johnny. He wants to blurt it out; he wants to share it with her but, at the same time, cannot as he holds back due to the stigma of it all. "Well, I guess like my wife, I want to try new things too," Jason says, trying to play off the situation without confessing anything. The tired man can feel a slight ache in his butt as he stands from the bed. "I think it's likely time I get back home, though." He says with a slight grimace on his face.

Kayla twitches her pencil-thin eyebrows at the look of her lover's face. She knows the look all too well as she, herself, has made it a time or two. "Did my big black cock hurt you?" She questions in her best sexy voice.

"Yeah, it did a little, but it's like a good hurt. I liked it."

"Good, just remember next time, you have to suck it," Kayla says with a light giggle.

"Before or after?"

"Yes!" Kayla says with the broadest smile she can possibly make.

"Why is it black?"

"Why not?"

"Good answer, I guess." Jason laughs as he picks the toy up and places it on the nearby nightstand in front of the small banker's lamp that illuminates the room.

Kayla sighs deeply as she eyes Jason's still naked body up and down. "You sure you don't want to stay the night? I'll change the sheets, that way neither of us has to sleep in the wet spots." Kayla offers with a laugh, the younger woman already knows the answer to the question, but a small part of her hopes Jason will surprise her. One of the few rules made between all the parties involved concerned overnight stays at Kayla's house. Michelle has been so open and into everything else that when she asked that Jason not do it, he found it hard to break the rule.

"You know the rules, we don't have many, but that is one we both agreed on," Jason says as he pulls up his pants while leaning down to kiss Kayla, he can taste what he assumes is his own ass on her tongue as the mix of her and his cum is something he has experienced before. "Good night."

"Good night. Lock the door on your way out, please." The lusty blonde-haired woman says as she blows a kiss to Jason before resting her weary head on the fluffy pillow.

The next morning Michelle awakens to find that her husband's side of the bed has not been slept in. The concerned woman looks over at the nightstand to see none of Jason's stuff is there either. Michelle thinks it is apparent her husband did not make it back home. She feels a bit hurt as she believes Jason must have broken the rule about sleeping over. "She must have fucked him senseless." The wife laughs as she tries to play off the situation instead of overthinking it. She begins her regular daily routine to take her mind off her absentee husband. She stands in her massive walk-in closet, trying to figure out how she shall dress for the day. "Am I normal or am I obedient today?" She smiles as she already knows what she wants to be before Michelle selects a small sexy outfit from the nearby hanger. Michelle unties her belt to allow her silky robe to drop onto the floor; she looks at herself in the full-length mirror. The mother of two's eyes travel all over her reflection as she smiles at her more toned body, resulting from an increased workout regime. "Oh my..." She says as she realizes she has left her walk-in closet and bedroom doors open. "Anyone could see me like this." She purrs as she rubs her hand across the soft, neatly trimmed landing strip of hair above her moistening pussy.

Michelle's mind starts to run wild with naughty thoughts and ideas. "Oh no, Ryan, please no, I am your mother." She softly moans as she slides a finger inside herself. Michelle adding a second and then a third finger as she grasps at the nearby makeup table in her closet for support. Her long manicured fingers slamming into her, as she uses herself roughly, abusing her own hole harder than she ever has before. The lust-filled mom continues to moan her son's name as she brings herself to an orgasm.

The salacious mother's large natural breasts heave up and down as she moans softly while trying to catch her breath. "I got to stop this..." She moans softly as she removes the finger, begrudgingly ending her fantasy. "I've got to get to work." The mother says as she cleans her fingers with her mouth, then directs her attention off her fantasies and into squeezing her ample assets into the tight white blouse and small plaid skirt, before sitting on the small stool in the closet to slide on her white knee-high socks in order to complete the look. "Just a happy little school girl." As the schoolgirl mother exits her closet, she sees a small collar on her dresser. The black leather metal studded gift from Shelly the item that Shelly and Johnny were most fond of using in their play.

Michelle picks up the gift her fingers tracing the black leather metal studded collar as she shrugs and places it around her neck, almost as if to model it. "Doesn't look too bad. I am not sure it's my thing, but I'll give it a go today." She says with a smile as she fiddles with the latch on the back, securing the leather collar loosely around her throat. She tilts her head back and forth, giving herself different looks in the mirror. "I don't think I could wear this as tight as they do." She comments as she twists the leather strap back and forth to ensure it is not too tight. "I don't know how Johnny wears it like he does." Michelle thinks back to the first night she saw Shelly's husband wearing one, slight red indentions on his neck where Shelly had tightly affixed it on him. Michelle shivers slightly at the idea of trying to wear her collar that way before exiting the bedroom to go to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Michelle retrieves a few items from the refrigerator sitting the food on the counter. She looks over what she has selected and wonders about which she should use to prepare breakfast for her family. The sound of containers rattling in the kitchen brings Jason out of his man cave and into the kitchen to investigate the noise.

The still weary husband quietly yawns and stretches in the doorway as he admires his wife's outfit. The little white blouse stretching in the middle looking as if a button could fly off at any minute. The small plaid skirt just barely touching the bottom of Michelle's firm round bottom. Jason licks his lips as he sees the tiny piece of thread-like material running through the crack of Michelle's butt. The husband can feel his still dirty aching cock stiffen slightly at the sight before him. "Damn baby looking good today," Jason comments as he walks into the room to make his presence known. He gives his wife a playful slap on her still tender bottom as he takes notice of the leather collar adorning her neck.

Jason's sudden arrival and spank is a surprise to Michelle as she hastily jerks her head around. "Oh shit...Hey...Uh, thanks... I didn't know you were home. You scared the crap out of me," She says as she eyes her husband up and down, noticing that he was wearing his regular sleeping clothes of plaid pajama pants and a tank top. The sleeping clothes give the wife a moment of relief; perhaps he did not break the rule but also confuses her as to where her husband did sleep.

Jason looks a little confused at his wife's words as he responds. "Yeah, I am not sleeping over with Kayla; we aren't that couple. I mean, if you stayed, I might have stayed with her also, but we agreed on that rule, so I am going to try my best to honor it. I came home maybe two hours after you. I went to the bedroom, but you were passed out cold and sleeping in the middle of the bed. I didn't want to bother you, so I slept on the couch in the man cave." Jason says as he leans in and kisses his wife's cheek. "Are you feeling better?"

Michelle smiles as she hears Jason say he wants to try and honor the sleepover rule. "Oh yeah, lots." I really did need you last night, even if I did have to share with her.

"Her? Do I detect a hint of jealously?"

"Oh, there is always jealously its part of the thrill of this all to me. I do want to talk to you about something new though."

"Oh God, not another; we need to talk?" Jason groans as he rolls his dark eyes.

"Oh my goodness, it's not going to be that bad, don't be Ryan and be so overdramatic. I have to ask about something with this...This open relationship?" Michelle says as she herself questions if the term even labels them correctly.

Jason nods to his wife's words, but his primary attention has zeroed in on his wife's schoolgirl outfit. The still tired husband cannot take his eyes off how the outfit shows off just the right amount of everything as he eyes Michelle over. Jason's mind races as he thinks of what he could do with the dirty schoolgirl in front of him. "Well, I am not sure about us talking right now, but I can think of something else we can do."

Michelle's cheeks warm up, as she knows they have at least a light pink hue to them. "Right now? The kids they could come down here." She says as she can see the outline of her husband's growing erection starting to push against the flannel pajama pants.

"They're adults, and besides knowing them, it will take a fire alarm to wake either," Jason says as he moves closer to his wife, the father of two finding it hard to care if his kids do wake up and come downstairs.

"Well...We could just go in there." Michelle says as she points to the open door leading to Jason's cave.

"No, I don't think we will go in there," Jason says as the tone of his voice shifts slightly while he reaches behind Michelle and clicks the eye of the stove off. "Come on, whore, you know what the fuck I want."

Goosebumps form on the wife's arms as her husband calls her whore. "Yes, I know what you want," Michelle says as she slowly lowers herself to her knees before her husband. The salacious wife licks her dark painted lips as she reaches up and slowly pulls at the waistband of her husband's pajama pants. The sizeable hard prick of Jason's springs forward, pointing straight at Michelle's face. "Have you taken a shower since last night?"

"No, why don't you clean me off," Jason growls as he reaches out to grab a handful of his wife's long auburn hair.

Michelle inhales deeply as she feels the mix of emotions that she loves so much flooding her body, she opens her mouth wide to accept her husband's dirty cock into her mouth. Michelle's now more experienced mouth could take Jason's long thick cock with greater ease. She slides her mouth up and down, she makes sure to coat the piece of turgid flesh with plenty of saliva. The cock-sucking wife wraps her dark lips around the wet piece of meat to form a tight seal. She hungrily takes the rigid meat almost all the way down to Jason's balls, the husband groaning loudly at his wife's improved skill set.

Jason tosses his head back as his wife pleasures him in the middle of the family's kitchen, almost in the same spot their daughter was forcibly taken by her brother only a few days prior. The sensations Michelle creates with her mouth almost make the husband cum quickly as the vibrations from his wife's soft moaning send waves of pleasure through him. Jason starts slowly thrusting his hips forward, fucking the pretty lips of his beautiful wife. Michelle looks up at her husband and smiles before swirling her tongue around the thick shaft. The auburn-haired wife all but lets the cock fall from her mouth as she strokes the full length of the saliva-coated shaft. "Do you like me sucking your dirty dick?"

"You're a good dick sucker." Jason groans as he slaps his cock on his wife's tongue.

"Thank you, daddy." Michelle purrs as she decides she wants in on the taboo roleplay, that her husband shares with his harlot Kayla.

Jason's dark eyes shoot wide open at his wife's words, the taboo talk something Kayla started with him and something he discovered he much enjoyed, but hearing it come from his wife makes the husband even hotter. He grips his wife's hair tightly and begins to push himself deep into her mouth well past Michelle's point of gagging, forcing her to take the last inch she has never been able to get in her mouth.

The noise in the kitchen while not a fire alarm is still enough to wake the children of Michelle and Jason. Gwen clad in just her shorts and panties wraps her silk robe over her to cover her bare chest as she steps into the hallway, staring confused at her brother Ryan as they hear what sounds like someone choking. Ryan wearing his gray sweat pants starts walking down the hall as he slips his tank top on over his bare torso. The siblings walk down the stairs and turn the corner as they stand side-by-side, in the hallway just outside the kitchen looking in at their parents. The siblings stare wide-eyed as they can see and hear what is playing out in their kitchen. Jason, their father, holds their mother, Michelle by her hair so he can roughly thrust his cock down her throat, the dominant man almost smiling as he watches her choke and gag on it.

"Oh shit, look at mom's tits; they are covered in drool," Gwen says as she sees the liquid pouring from the corners of her mother's mouth, causing a natural shine to form on her mother's ample chest. Gwen can feel the tingling between her legs as her panties start to moisten, the young girl likes what she is witnessing but also feel a twinge of jealously filling her body. "Dad's cock is so thick and long. I want him to do that to me." She softly purrs as she fights the urge to touch herself.

Ryan's hands shake nervously as he watches his mother taking the large piece of meat down her throat. He can tell his father is choking his mom, he feels angry that his dad is hurting his mom as he is also filled with lust from looking at his mother's saliva coated double D breasts. "What the fuck is wrong with you and him?" Ryan questions under his breath so as not to alert his parents to his presence. "Why is he treating her like that?"

The parents blissfully unaware of their audience continue their sexual act. The two of them positioned sideways, which allows their onlookers a good view of them both as Jason slows his attack on his wife's battered mouth. "That's it come on baby girl, you got daddy so close." The husband grunts as he plays along with his wife's taboo talk, pushing him closer and closer to the orgasm he can feel building in his tightening balls as his throbbing shaft pulsates inside his wife's mouth.

Gwen's heart nearly skips a beat as she hears her dad's words, "Mmm daddy, huh?" Gwen purrs as it gives the young lady hope that she is getting closer to what she yearns for. The lusty teenage sexpot starts to walk towards the kitchen as she unties the knotted belt keeping her barely-there silk robe closed.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Ryan questions in a deep, low, gruff tone as he reaches out and locks his hand around his younger sister's arm, preventing her from going any further. "You can't go in there; we shouldn't be watching this." He says as he starts to pull his sister away.

Tazz27
Tazz27
794 Followers