Mother's Confliciton Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your father...Your father owns me; I am his property." Michelle moans out just as another slap of the plastic finds its home. The sharp cracks of the duster handle leaving bright red streaks across the behind of the older woman.

The cruel blonde smiles as she feels she has broken her mother down. She knows the need for verbal abuse is all a part of her mother's persona as she launches into a malicious assault. "Good now, if your owner has a choice of who to fuck me a tight firm eighteen-year-old princess or you a broken-down old piece of fuck meat, whom do you think he will choose?" Gwen questions as another cruel slap of the plastic handle finds its mark.

Another orgasm rushes through the thirty-seven-year-old's body as she derives pleasure from the pain her daughter is creating. "You, he'd rather have you, princess," The words escaping Michelle's plump lips. The thought Jason and Gwen fueling the mother's growing lust.

"That's right; he doesn't want a broken down old slut if he can use this tight young pussy instead," Gwen says as her thoughts run wild, the words seemingly flowing from her mouth unconsciously. The verbal barrage almost second nature to her as her words come with no forethought other than the goal of abusing Michelle.

"Yes, princess, he deserves a tight young woman like you." The humiliation causing Michelle's entire body to shudder and shake as she speaks.

"Good now, this is your last chance I want you to make it happen."

Michelle does not speak but instead just nods her head affirmatively, which is met with another slap of the duster handle. This slap hard enough the handle snaps and flies across the living room.

"Say it don't fucking nod to me. Say what you know I want to hear." Gwen angrily barks at her mother as she throws the remaining piece to the floor.

"I will get daddy to fuck you. I will convince your daddy to fuck his little girl." Even though Gwen cannot see it, Michelle smiles as she admits she is going to ask her husband to commit incest.

Gwen rolls her mother to the floor, letting her fall with a thud as she sits down on the couch. The green-eyed princess sees the wet spot on the arm of the sofa. "What the fuck? You came from that you sick bitch?" She questions as she slides down her skintight blue jeans. "On your knees, mother."

Michelle raises herself to her knees as she sees her daughter now nude from the waist down. The devil inside her almost demanding her to just devour her daughter's pussy. The angel side of the mother's personality meekly tells her how wrong it is despite knowing the mother virtually never listens, as Michelle becomes increasingly less conflicted with her actions. The musk emanating from her daughter's teenage pussy, coupled with the hint of moistness glistening from Gwen's swollen lips, causes Michelle to tremble with excitement as she awaits her daughter's command.

"Well, for fuck's sake, it isn't going to lick itself," Gwen says as she points to her wanton pussy.

Michelle leans in between her daughter's spread legs, inhaling deeply, taking in her daughter's amazing aroma. The young woman meets her mother's advance by grasping her hair and forcing her face into her slit.

"Mmm...Yes momma, this is what your little girl needs."

Michelle's tongue slides between her daughter's large pussy lips caressing and licking every inch of her little girl. The mother of two reaches her hands in between her daughter's legs; one hand to spread her daughter's lips open, and the other to finger fuck her. Michelle slides two fingers in and out of the teenage fuck hole as she focuses her tongue assault on her daughter's swollen clit.

"That's it, mother, right there...fuck me harder." Gwen moans out as she pulls her little t-shirt up, allowing her access to play with her own nipples.

Michelle adds a third finger to her little girl as she sucks and nibbles on the clit. The mother of two matching her motions to her daughter's responses, increasing or decreasing speeds and intensity with her girl's moans. The all-out attack on her daughter's pussy soon has the teenager gasping and writhing on the couch as she nears orgasm.

"Come on, sweetie, come for mommy." Michelle purrs as she pulls her head back and focuses her attention on the now four fingers she is pounding into her daughter. The muscles in the mother's arm burn as she works her arm vigorously.

"Yes, mommy, yes!" Gwen moans out as she starts making incoherent, almost squeaky sounding noises the young teen's green eyes roll up then back as the room spins for her.

Michelle grinds her face against her daughter's pussy lapping up the fluids that freely pour from her daughter as Gwen cums all over the couch. The mother eagerly laps them up, reveling in the orgasm she unleashed in her daughter.

Gwen stares down at her mother between her legs. The teen feels slightly embarrassed by this moment, even though this is not their first time together. "I...I...I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything then."

"But, I am sorry for..."

"Sorry for what? Treating me exactly how I want."

"Sorry about skipping school?" Gwen responds as she does not feel bad about pushing her mother to give her what she wants, but at the same time, feels she owes her mom something for the way she behaved.

"Gwen, I want you to know your wants and desires are also my wants and desires as well," Michelle says as she wipes her daughter's juices from her face. "I want daddy to fuck you."

The words sending a shiver up the eighteen-year-old's spine as she pulls her mother to her pressing her lips to hers. The mother-daughter share a long wet incestuous kiss. "Thank you, momma."

"You're welcome, but much like I need to talk with your father, you and I need to talk."

For a brief moment, Gwen feels like a helpless little girl about to be scolded by her mother, as never in their relationship has we need to talk ended well for the teen. "I am sorry for what I said."

"Stop that, part of the thrill for me is the abuse, so never apologize for doing that. Kayla never does, and she has called me worse. We just blow a kiss to one another when we are done that lets me know basically no hard feelings; it's all for fun." Michelle says as she feels annoyed by Gwen's apology. "I need to know what Ryan has done to you."

The mother can feel her stomach churn as her daughter describes the brutal sex she and her brother have had. A part of Michelle now wants to apologize to Gwen while another part makes her want to have Ryan to herself. "It almost sounds like rape."

"I've done rape play, and it's very similar," Gwen says as she can see a perplexed look on her mother's face. "I've called it that to him to make him angry to provoke him, but I like it. I am the one who keeps putting myself in the position to be treated that way by him."

"What do you think I should do?"

"Momma, honestly, if you don't fuck him and get him off his pedestal that he has put himself and you on, I am worried about him."

"Thank you for sharing it all with me, I need to get back to work though, and I am sure you need to get to school."

"Or we could go upstairs, and I can fuck you like the slut you are with my strap-on. We can call it my version of blowing you a kiss." Gwen says as her eyes roam over her mother's body.

"I am a bad mom, though, if I don't send you to school."

"Yeah, you are, and bad moms need to be fucked really hard." Gwen purrs into her mother's ear as the daughter takes her mom's hand and leads her towards the staircase.