Mother's Confliciton Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell, Ryan, let me go," Gwen demands in a low, hushed tone as her brother pulls her into the nearby communal bathroom. "I know you want to go in there too."

"This is getting out of hand. They need to stop, you need to stop it all just needs to fucking stop." Ryan says as he waves his hands around, accentuating his words, as the young man tries to be the voice of reason.

"Stop already with this high and mighty bullshit you have damn near raped me twice and fucked me more than that. You are no better than anyone else living here."

"What the fuck is wrong with you and them?"

"Ryan, let me spell it out for you, W-H-O-R-E, that is your mom; she is one. I am not judging I am not any better."

"It's not right. Mom is better than this. Mothers aren't supposed to be like that. I don't want this." Ryan says as the frustration of everything is very apparent in the older teen's ordinarily deep voice as it cracks while tears form in his eyes.

"Is that why you're hard again? Looking at mommy again, huh?" Gwen says as she feels no sympathy for her brother's frustrations.

"Gwen, fuck, please just stop," Ryan pleads as the pitch of his voice remains higher than usual.

"Why can't you admit you like what you've seen? I saw you that day watching momma from the hallway. I know you liked it, just like I know you're hard right now for her."

"I just...just can't. I just can't keep doing this. How can you pretend this is all okay?"

"Well, I can do this, I am not pretending anything, and you stopped me from doing what I really wanted. I know this is all so crazy, but I love it, so if I can't have our daddy in the kitchen, I will settle for you in the bathroom." Gwen says as she lowers herself to her knees and peels down her brother's light gray sweat pants. "Fuck bro, you're already so hard; you can call me mommy if it makes you cum more." Gwen purrs as she marvels at her brother's throbbing cock while rubbing his pre-cum leaking cock head.

"Fuck, please, Gwen stop," Ryan meekly protests but does little to actually prohibit his sister's actions.

"You don't mean that, do you, baby? Come on, let momma make her big boy's throbbing swollen cock feel better." Gwen says in her best innocent little girl tone.

Ryan feels as if he is about to have a break down in the middle of the bathroom. The young man's entire body shakes as he tries to form a sentence. "No...I don't want you to stop." Ryan says as begrudgingly admits he wants his sister to continue.

"If momma can call dad, daddy, I guess you can call me mommy," Gwen says as she watches the conflicted look on her brother's face fade into one of lust.

"Can you make me feel better... momma?" Ryan asks as he looks down at his baby sister. He knows that it is Gwen in front of him, but the sexually torn son can only see is his mother, Michelle.

"Yes, baby, I will do whatever it takes to make my big boy happy." Gwen softly speaks as she spits on her brother's rock hard flesh stick before taking it into her hungry mouth. The blonde-haired beauty feels a shiver run up her spine as she too is fantasizing about someone else. The young woman's faded pink lips slightly smear on the salvia coated shaft of her brother, it is her father that she is thinking of. Gwen slides her mouth halfway down the swollen vein covered shaft, her lips meeting her petite hand actively pumping the base of the hard cock. Gwen, much like her mother, makes no effort to keep any saliva in her mouth, letting it all flow freely out as the little sister gives her big brother a messy sloppy wet blowjob doing her best to mimic the actions they witnessed in the kitchen.

"Oh fuck, Gwe...Momma," Ryan moans out as he grasps his sister's long blonde hair, wrapping his fingers in it. He grips the hair tightly but does not pull her head down, he holds it as he gently thrusts his hips forwards. "Yes...Momma...Yes..." Ryan's eyes clench tightly shut as he starts to push himself into his sister's hungry mouth further. The sensation making the older brother's mouth open but no words or sounds escaping other than a torrent of heavy breathing and low tone groans.

Gwen pulls the hard piece of meat from her mouth as she continues stroking it fast and hard. "Don't close your eyes, fucking look at me." She demands as she locks eyes with her older brother. The young woman smiles as she opens wide to take the nearly ready to explode piece of flesh into her awaiting mouth.

Ryan is overwhelmed with a mix of torrid emotions as he stares at his sister's emerald green eyes. He feels dirty for his actions and angry with not just himself but his whole family. The teenager wants to stop his sister but at the same time does not want to stop her as he nears his orgasm. "I'm going to cum..." He groans out as he locks his hand on his sister's head, making her take his thick heavy load down her throat.

Gwen is overwhelmed by the flooding of her brother's cum, the white-hot liquid hitting the back of the young lady's throat. The dirty girl has taken many loads in her mouth, but not many directly down her throat. She gags and chokes on the jism coating her throat, causing some to be expelled out her nose as she fights back the urge to puke.

"Fuck Ryan, are you trying to kill momma, I wasn't ready for all that cum," Gwen says between coughs as he can feel the burning in her nose.

"That's enough. You're not, mom." Ryan coldly says as he looks down at his sister still on her knees with cum dripping off her nose and lips.

Gwen's lust is burning uncontrollably as she wants more, the torrid young woman wants to be fucked, and needs an orgasm. "I can be momma for you, don't you see that? We can use each other to get out all our sick and twisted fantasies. Come on, bro, let me be our momma for you, your dick is still so hard, why not stick it in your momma's cunt." Gwen says as she tries to appeal to her brother while standing up and peeling her little shorts and panties down her legs. The younger sister places them on the counter as she exposes her bare backside to her older brother. "It is right here for the taking." The young sister says as she bends over, placing one hand on each side of the toilet, bowing slightly, putting her head down and butt up for her brother.

Ryan grips his still hard cock tightly; he clenches his teeth as he stares. The older brother wants to walk out of the room; he wants to do what he thinks is right; however, his basic instincts tell him to do otherwise. "You're a fucking whore Gwen, You will never be mom," Ryan growls through his tightly locked jaws as the brother's resolve starts to fade and crumble.

"No shit, I am not mom, I am fucked up, but I don't have anything on her." Gwen moans out, knowing it will provoke her big brother.

Ryan moves behind Gwen, he looks down at her perky peach shaped bottom a nearly faded tan line accentuates the young woman's bikini line. Ryan grips himself tightly almost to the point of pain as he inhales deeply, the aroma of his sister's wet pussy floods the brother's brain as he thrusts his engorged flesh deep into her wanton pussy.

"That's it be momma's dirty boy." Gwen moans out as she is filled instantly with the full length of her brother's engorged cock.

Ryan does not respond verbally but instead grips his sister's hips tightly, almost clamping down like a vise as he pulls her back into him to meet his powerful forward thrusts. He can feel his balls slapping against Gwen as their bodies crash together. The little sister struggles to keep her grip on the cold porcelain rim while trying to avoid her head from smashing into the tank. The slapping of their flesh together echoes off the walls of the small bathroom. Ryan grasps a handful of his sister's long blonde hair, jerking her head back violently as he continues his assault on her pussy from behind.

Gwen winces in pain as her head jerks back, as one climax leads to another the eighteen-year-old's green eyes roll back into her head. Her pussy unleashing a deluge of fluids rushing down her muscular inner thighs, as her brother's big cock pistons into her. The young lady is unable to keep her moans quiet starts releasing incoherent noises getting louder with each powerful thrust into her.

"Shut the fuck up," Ryan growls as he slaps his sister's ass. The older brother worries that despite being away from the kitchen, the increased noise could alert their parents. The dominant young man does not want his parents to catch him in such a taboo act, as he already feels angry with himself for giving in, he cannot fathom what his mom and dad would think of him for doing what he is to his little sister. "Dad would probably fucking like it." Ryan thinks to himself as he continues to blame his father for the changes in his mother.

The pain of the slap on her bottom only fueling Gwen's moaning, the young lady not caring if her parents detect her and her brother. "Harder...Harder..." The green-eyed teen manages to moan out as Ryan's anger only causes the brother to use his sister harder. The powerful young man manhandling her like a rag doll, fueling Gwen's increased moans of pain and pleasure.

Ryan wants his sister to shut-up but also knows he cannot stop when he is getting so close. He looks around the room, trying to find something to muffle Gwen when he spots the panties she placed on the counter. The older brother catches a glimpse of himself in the mirror as he reaches for the silky red garment. Ryan's anger with himself transitions to disgust as his eyes stare at him and part of his sister's reflection in the large mirror on the wall. The disgusted teen shakes his head, trying to snap back to reality as he breaks his gaze into the mirror while retrieving the moist red panties.

Ryan feels the familiar constriction in his balls; he knows he is on the edge. The nineteen-year-old jerks his little sister's head back, further forcing her back to arch more as he shoves the dirty panties into her mouth, gagging her with the damp fabric. Gwen gags and chokes as she is shocked at her brother's actions, the panties jammed into her mouth as a gag, the silky material wet with her own juices as she moans out against her makeshift gag. Ryan despite gagging Gwen, does not release her hair he keeps her head bent back the arch to her back making the sensation of slamming into his little sister feel that much better as he feels the veins in his shaft throb just as his cock explodes inside Gwen filling the little sister with cum.

"Fuck yes, mom...Yes...Yes...mom." Ryan moans as five large bursts of cum fill his little sister.

As the last drops of cum exit Ryan and enter Gwen's abused slit, the older brother carelessly pushes her away like a toy he is done with. The younger sister struggles to avoid her head landing in the toilet water as she falls over to the floor. Gwen pulls her gag from her mouth and tosses it to the side. "What the fuck asshole!" Gwen barks as she feels the cold tile on her bare bottom.

Ryan stares down at his little sister on the floor; he feels nothing but disgust with himself. "What?" He nonchalantly asks as he wipes his now semi-hard cock on a hand towel before pulling up his sweat pants.

"Gag me with panties; nearly throw my head into a fucking toilet."

"Get over it; you want to be whore don't get pissed when you're treated like a whore," Ryan says as he avoids making eye contact with his sister.

"You could at least clean up this cum. I know you like it." Gwen says as she rubs her fingers across the semen leaking from her pussy.

"Not today." Ryan flatly states as he reaches for the bathroom doorknob.

"You know you're not better than me, you may want to think you are, you may want to blame your behavior on dad or me, but this isn't all our fault. You can keep lying to yourself and trying to pretend to be something you're not if it makes you feel better, but big brother, I know the truth."

"Gwen, why don't you shut your fucking mouth. You are nothing, but a fucking slut don't try and drag me down to your level." Ryan growls as he can feel his anger rising. He twists the knob and peeks outside the room before exiting.

Gwen slowly picks herself up off the floor as she now stands in the bathroom alone. She looks at herself in the mirror the eighteen-year-old can feel her brother's cum inside her some of it slowly dripping out onto her legs as she picks up her crumbled red panties and slides them over her weary limbs. The younger sibling smiles as she feels better, having vented her anger and frustrations with her older brother's continued holier than thou attitude. The little sister does not mind being a stand-in for her mother; in fact, she finds it kinky and dirty when her brother calls her mom. However, she does not want a hypocrite like her brother to judge her for doing what she does. "He can be such a jerk." She says to herself as she wishes Ryan were a better stand-in for her dad.

The blonde-haired teen feels satisfied but, at the same time, still feels a deep-seated need. Gwen wants her dad; she still feels a craving and a hunger to be with him; she surely will not be quelled by anyone but Jason. She straightens her tousled blonde locks in the mirror as she thinks back to a short time ago when she heard her mom calling her father, daddy. Gwen's anger and lust feed on the memory, the image and sound burned into her mind as she stomps her foot like a child throwing a tantrum. "I need daddy, mom doesn't understand. She instead wants to pretend she's me. She is keeping him from me." The anger and jealously building inside the tantrum-throwing teen as she splashes water on her face to attempt to cool off, before exiting the bathroom. The blonde-haired young lady peeks into the kitchen to see her parents have finished their activities before entering the room.

The father standing at the counter, readjusting his pajama pants as he hears his daughter enter. "Good morning Gwen," Jason says as he approaches his little girl, the father of two bending down to kiss his little girl on her cheek as he greets her.

Gwen sees an opportunity and turns her head in the nick of time to allow her lips to contact her dad's mouth. The young lady feels a spark run through her as even though the kiss is nothing more than an awkward peck, it feels like so much more to the young woman. "Oh, I am sorry daddy I didn't know you were going to do that," Gwen says with a halfhearted giggle.

Jason stares at his daughter frozen in a feeling of shock as he has a feeling the kiss was more than an innocent accidental contact. "Oh, it's okay, sweetie." The father says as he licks his lip, detecting a familiar salty taste.

Michelle sitting at the table, clenches her jaw tightly as she watches her daughter's behavior. "Gwendolyn, why don't you have a seat at the table."

"Damn the whole name must be in trouble," Jason says as he laughs, he knows the only time Michelle used Gwendolyn is when their daughter has done something she should not have done.

"Well actually MICHELLE I want to speak with daddy," Gwen says, making a point to call her mother by her real name.

Jason can tell the mood in the room has shifted to something more oppressive than usual. He raises his right index finger as he begins to correct his daughter for using Michelle's name, but instead pauses as he remembers what his wife is wearing. "This is the type of stuff Michelle is going to have to deal with to live this open life with the kids around." Jason thinks to himself as he puts his index finger down, deciding against saying anything to his daughter.

The behind schedule father instead smiles and shakes his head as he says, "You women and your need to talk all the time, well I am sorry baby girl, it's going to have to wait. I got to be in early for a meeting, and I am running late." Jason says as he grabs a protein drink from the refrigerator and heads up to the master bedroom to change for work.

"Men always worried when a woman says we need to talk." Michelle giggles, as the submissive mother tries to bring the mood in the room back to something more lighthearted.

"I saw what you two were doing," Gwen says as she takes a seat across from her mother at the table, just as Ryan enters the room.

"We will talk later, Gwendolyn," Michelle says as despite her state of dress sounds more dominant than submissive to her daughter.

Ryan's face a light shade of pink as he looks at his sister, who licks her lips as their eyes meet. "Uh...I got to go. I'm supposed to meet Maddie before class." The older sibling says as he grabs a backpack off the floor and heads to the door.

"I didn't know you two were still together, I thought you broke up?" Gwen says as her brother's high and mighty attitude now seems hypocritical on an even higher level.

"Don't worry about it," Ryan says, immediately shutting down his little sister.

"Well, do you at least want me to finish breakfast first, or do you have to go right now?" Michelle tries to ask Ryan, who has already bolted out the door before she can get the question out of her mouth. "Well, what about you, Gwendolyn would you like something for breakfast? Or would you just like to fight with your mother more?" Michelle asks her daughter as she can feel the young woman's eyes staring a hole through her.

"Are you sure you're not too tired?" Gwen asks as she taps her fingernails against the dark wooden dining room table.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Michelle asks as she sighs deeply, finding it hard to maintain her current role with her irksome daughter.

"Figured you'd likely be tired is all," Gwen replies with a devilish grin, before taking another jab at her mom. "That slutwalk home last night, coupled with getting your face fucked in the middle of the kitchen floor."

"Oh my goodness, you saw that?"

"Yeah I did, I saw you walk your cheap slutty ass in here last night and then saw you slobbering all over daddy's cock," Gwen says as she slaps her hand on the table. "By the way, why are you calling him daddy?" The teen says as she moves her head around in an exaggerated manner.

"Alright, love you both see you later tonight," the disembodied voice of Jason yells from the other room as he exits the house to go to work.

Michelle cannot even reply to her husband as she stares at the table, her eyes tracing a knot in the wood, as her face burns the mother struggles tries to find the words to reply. The internal thoughts she regularly fights with all screaming something different for her to say, and none of it making sense as it all blends together into an almost wave of white noise rushing through the mother's mind as she chews on her bottom lip. "I...I...Uh...Well"

"Stop fucking stalling, answer the question!" Gwen forcefully yells out, the teenager becoming louder and more forceful now that the mother and daughter are home alone. "I told you I wanted to be a part of this I want to be with daddy. I thought we had an understanding mom, that day at the store, and the talk we had on the way home."

"Gwen, I appreciate how you want to help with his new facet of life, but getting your father to...to...well to fuck you is not as easy as hey babe come here and screw your little girl," Michelle says as she can feel her body shaking.

"I know, but obviously, he has some type of fetish for it." Gwen's green eyes stretched wide as she glares at her mother.

"The daddy thing is something new, I heard him doing it with Kayla, and I wanted to be a part of it, today was the first day I tried it with him," Michelle says as she finally raises her head up to look at her daughter.

Ryan White stands just outside the door leading from the kitchen to the attached garage; the nineteen-year-old listens intently to the conversation as he eavesdrops through the door he left slightly ajar. He can feel the strain of his cock as it grows harder. "What the fuck is wrong with this family?" He questions as his thoughts are interrupted by the vibrating of his phone. The annoyed teen looks at the screen to see the name Maddie displayed along with the picture of a pretty black-haired blue-eyed woman.