Mother's Confliciton Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan presses the ignore button as he drops his backpack and unzips his pants. The oldest child leans against the wall as he starts to stroke his already aching cock; he closes his eyes as the images in the kitchen reappear. His large hand gripping his hard cock as he slowly pleasures himself, "Fuck yeah...Yes, momma." He moans and grunts as he pictures himself in his dad's position standing over his mother, feeding her his hard cock. It does not take long before the conflicted young man orgasms for the third time of the day, dropping a few long ropes of cum onto the concrete floor of the garage.

Michelle and Gwen have sat in dead silence for a few moments, the only sound of the two women breathing heavily as the pair of women shoot daggers at each other from across the table. Michelle breaks the deafening silence with an over-exaggerated sigh. "Gwen, there is no manual for this crap. I have no clue what I am doing or what I even want anymore, hell, sweetie sometimes I even wonder who the fuck I am. Please just give me some time." A tone of desperation heavy in the mother's voice as she speaks to her daughter.

"Fine, I understand I am going to school," Gwen says as she feels a fire inside of her raging. The teenager takes several heavy breaths as she opens and closes her fists. She composes herself somewhat as she knows her mother is right that there are no rules or guidelines for this, but at the same time, the young woman wants to say fuck rational thought because nothing about this is rational. "I want this, and I wanted to go through you to do it because I thought daddy would be more receptive of it, but if you don't do as I want, I will go to him myself," Gwen says as she stands from the table to leave.

"I love you have a good day," Michelle says as she stands from her chair to hug her daughter. "Gwen, I don't want to upset you. I am working towards talking with daddy; please sweetheart believe me."

"I love you too momma, I want to be with you again also," Gwen says as she gently kisses her mother's cheek. The mother and daughter holding their embrace longer than usual as both can sense a rise in the other's body temperature.

Michelle feels the heat rising; she can feel her slit dampening the longer she holds the embrace. The memories of the dressing room coming into her mind as she wants her daughter, the mother wants her daughter to use her like before. "Please..."

Gwen cuts her mother off before she can say another word. "Please don't make me show daddy the pictures I took in that dressing room," Gwen states as she breaks her embrace from her mother.

Michelle's heart thunders in her chest as she rides on a proverbial emotional rollercoaster. The mother was nearly to the point of begging her daughter to be with her again. The need and want fades slightly as she is now facing down the barrel of blackmail. Michelle has not given much thought to her daughter, having pictures of what happened in the store as the events of the day seemingly were forgotten. The sexually confused wife has never fully explained what happened on the girl's shopping trip despite having worked to a more open marital position with her husband. Michelle watches her daughter leave as she decides that instead of dwelling on the subject, she will place all her energy on the daily housework to attempt to clear her mind. She cleans and mops the kitchen and prepares to get out some items to perform the dusting when the chirping of her phone distracts her. The scantily clad wife grabs her phone and presses the green answer button.

"Hello?" Michelle says in an over the top fake accent.

"Michelle, is that you?"

"Oh, hey Shelly, yes, it's me your number didn't show up, so that's the fake accent I use to fuck with those assholes that call here about student loans and car warranties," Michelle says as she instantly recognizes the voice of her friend.

Shelly laughs at her friend. "You're not right."

"No shit, I am cleaning my house dressed as a schoolgirl wearing that collar you gave me."

"Mmm, nice visual when you're done. I got some dusting I need to be done too."

"What's up anyway?" Michelle asks, trying to redirect her friend.

"Not much just checking in on you two. We hadn't heard anything from either of you since the little party we had. I wanted to make sure we were all still good."

"Of course we are, why wouldn't we be?"

"Well, you know, the stuff with Jason and Johnny, that's the kind of stuff some people overthink, and well, it leads to some issues."

"Jason hasn't mentioned it. I am pretty sure he really liked it, though."

Shelly releases a sigh of relief as she giggles a bit. "I love seeing bi men personally."

"It was hot for sure. Jason has never actually said he was open to it, but at the same time, he never has said he was against it or turned off by it either."

"Most guys I know once they try it, they like it," Shelly says as she smiles at her friend's words. "But, how are you doing?"

"I'm good," Michelle says as she feels her heavy breathing and thundering heart finally starting to return to their average pace.

"No, Michelle, how are you really doing? I worry about you, some." Shelly says with a slight eye roll knowing the "I'm good" is just a generic answer and not the actual truth.

"Why?" Michelle asks as she wrinkles up her brow.

"I don't know. I just do, to me you're probably always going to be that terrified woman at the swinger party, and I know you are wading through some very unfamiliar waters."

"I am, and I don't know what to do, I damn near just begged my daughter to use me again," Michelle says as she feels a tad bit lighter being able to confess to someone the details of what is going on in her very abnormal life.

"I have been a part of family relationships; there is nothing more taboo, and if done right, it can be the most amazing hot sex, mostly because it is so wrong, but be careful with it. You, with this weird quasi-submissive side it can be incredibly dangerous."

Michelle nods her head as she listens to her friend's words. "Gwen and I well, you know what she and I did, and I want to again, but she is also pressuring me to get Jason on board with it. I have been so focused on me and my wants, that I kind of forgot about her and now she is seething mad at me. It's all such a huge cluster right now."

"Get him on board as in you and her together or as in him hooking up with her?"

"Him and her."

"It's hot is all I can say, I have done it, but it's a once it's done it can't be taken back type of thing."

"I know. I feel better just being able to talk with someone about it."

"You can always talk to me. I don't judge and don't be ashamed that you have been focusing on you. You need to do that; your life is changing. I want to be here for you like I said, I see you as that terrified woman still who I want to help and guide."

"Really, is that still how you see me?"

"I don't mean it, bad honey, I guess I feel like me and Johnny helped you get over the proverbial hump when it comes to this new life you have, so you are very special to me. The couple that first taught me about it says similar things to me when we talk."

Michelle feels a warmness inside as she hears about how Shelly thinks about her. "I get it, and I appreciate it."

"Well, I am sure you need to get back to work, and I am not good at this touchy-feely Hallmark moment stuff, so I will call you later; send me a pic of your outfit. Bye, you little sweetie slut."

"Bye Shelly," Michelle says with a smile as she lays her phone back down. The mother of two thankful to have a close friend who can at least understand part of the appeal behind how she is opting to live her life nowadays.

Ryan White sits in his car outside of his community college, his hands still slightly shaking from the sexual excitement and stress of his morning. The young man scrolls through his phone, looking at pictures he took of his family the last time they took a trip together. He feels a deep sadness as he realizes that this is not the family he is part of now. The teen's moment of introspection broken by a knock on his window, snapping him back to reality.

"Hey, you awake in there?"

"You scared the shit out of me!" Ryan exclaims as he throws his phone into his bag and opens his car door.

"Well babe, you had me worried when you did not answer your phone this morning. If we don't get moving, we are about to be late for class." Maddie Johnson, the twenty-three-year-old black-haired blue-eyed older girlfriend of Ryan, says as she motions towards the doors to the school. "Are you okay? You've seemed so distant lately, and I don't know how much time apart is the correct amount."

"Just got a lot on my mind is all."

"It is not about us, is it?" Maddie asks as she is concerned over some recent disagreements and Ryan's request for them to have a bit of a separation.

"No, why would it be?" Ryan asks as the young man has become so preoccupied with the family drama he has checked out on all other issues in his life.

"I know you said you wanted space, and well, we haven't spoken much since our fight. I am sorry that I accused you of cheating." Maddie says as she embraces her boyfriend.

The fight was all but forgotten about by Ryan, suddenly comes flooding back into the young man's mind. The argument starting when Ryan told his girlfriend he was not in the mood following his first time with his sister. The trouble young man obviously knew he was guilty of the charges his girlfriend laid on him, but he lashed out at her, taking the same moral high ground with Maddie as he tries to with Gwen. "I thought we just needed some time apart is all," Ryan says as he tries to steady his thoughts and remember the facts of the situation.

"Well again, I am sorry I know you wouldn't do that to me, it's just I am not used to be turned down, and well, I was kind of only half-joking when I said it. I never dreamed it would hurt you the way it did."

"Maddie, let us not dwell on it, it's over I am good your good."

Maddie's bright red plump lips from a smile as she is so happy Ryan is willing to dismiss everything she does not stop to wonder why the complete change of heart on the situation. "Well, since we are all good, get your butt to class."

"Why don't you get your butt to class?" Ryan laughs as he reaches down to squeeze the ample behind of his girlfriend. The laughter a lukewarm attempt to get away from the subject of the couple's past issues.

"You love my big ole butt, don't you?" Maddie says with a giggle as she holds her younger boyfriend's hand, leading him towards the school.

Ryan's dark eyes roam over his girlfriend's body as they walk together. Maddie is the opposite of his little sister in almost every way, but most noticeably physically. The twenty-three-year-old young woman is what many people called thick or a BBW. Maddie's bright blue eyes were the first thing that attracted Ryan. However, her massive breasts were quickly the second thing he saw. Maddie, once telling him she is thirty-two G. Ryan, twitches his eyebrows as he admires the massive cleavage his girlfriend loves to keep prominently displayed. The pair have been together since meeting in a class on behavioral theory several months earlier long before Michelle turned the White family upside down.

Ryan usually felt a little guilt for doing things like flirting with his sister's friends, as Maddie knew he did things such as that; she often had been guilty of flirting also. The distance and time apart between the couple has made dealing with the emotions at home easier. However, as the pair walk towards the school hand in hand, the pangs of guilt are nearly overwhelming Ryan. The conflicted teenager knew he was guilty the first time Maddie joked with him, he also knows that is why he lashed out so severely.

As he thinks about his guilt and behavior as of late, Gwen's angry tirade from the encounter in the bathroom echo in his muddled brain, "You know you're not better than me," Gwen all but screamed the words at her older brother. Ryan can still see the anger on his sister's face as she told him off.

Maddie's reminder of the fight, she and Ryan had now coupled with rehashing Gwen's words sets off the light bulb in Ryan's head. Ryan stops walking suddenly as if an invisible has impeded his progress, as the realization of Gwen being correct about him slowly sinks in. The epiphany, however not bringing the teen down but rather almost feels freeing to him as if he has been released from some type of binds holding him down.

"I am not better than her, hell I am just as bad if not worse," Ryan mumbles to himself as he resumes walking towards the school.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Maddie asks as she pauses just outside the large glass entry doors to the school.

"Nothing...Just an argument I had with my sister today."

"Are you fighting with your family? I know people who know your sister. They go to school with her; they say that chick is crazy." Maddie asks as she feels terrible for possibly adding to her boyfriend's woes with her ill-timed cheating joke.

"Family has gotten somewhat stressful, but no, I am trying not to fight with them just dealing with some changes. However, as far as Gwen goes, you don't know the half of it." Ryan chuckles as he opens the door to the school and motions for his girlfriend to enter before him.

Michelle places her phone down of the end table after ending her call with Shelly. The mother clad still in her skimpy schoolgirl outfit continues using her Swiffer duster on the various items on the shelf above the living room television. She laughs a little to herself, as the unseen bonus of cleaning in the tall black pointed high heels is that it aided her five-foot three-inch frame to reach things much easier.

Michelle glances at the clock; she has just cleaned the dust from, realizing she has been working for over an hour as the busy housewife thinks she should grab a snack from the kitchen. She removes the dusting pad from her brush and drops it into a small Walmart bag she is using for small trash items she picks up during her routine cleaning. Michelle starts to walk towards the kitchen, her heels clicking on the wooden floors as she wonders if she has any yogurt left in the refrigerator. The mother's movements quickly impeded when from behind someone grabs and yanks back on her black leather studded collar. The motion causing her to arch her back and make her head rest on her attacker's shoulder.

"Is this what you wanted, mother?" Gwen angrily questions as the teen sensed what her mother was about to ask for before she broke their embrace earlier in the morning.

"Gwen, why aren't you at school?"

"I asked you a question, now answer me, whore." Gwen huffs like a spoiled child as she ignores her mother's question.

"Yes...Yes, I wanted you. I want you." Michelle replies as she struggles with the awkward position her daughter holds her in.

"I thought we got close I thought you wanted me to be a part of everything, but you haven't even looked at me since that day in the store." The tone of Gwen's voice becoming angrier as she speaks more like a jilted lover instead of an upset daughter.

"We did, and I loved it, and I do, but I don't know how to do this. I am making it up as I go. I am just trying to figure me out. I am sorry for neglecting you...Please, Gwen, let me go; you're hurting me."

"I know I am, and I know a bitch like you likes to be hurt, you know I have to admit you've kept this going a lot longer than I thought you would," Gwen says as she wraps and her right arm around her mother's throat to hold her while with her left-hand dives down the front of her mother little white blouse causing some of the buttons to pop and fly off. The eighteen-year-old grasps her mother's soft mounds of double D sized flesh, groping her mother's ample breasts roughly. "Fuck, you have some really nice tits mom, no wonder Ryan likes to spy on you and jerk off his cock."

Michelle's already racing pulse intensifies as she hears her daughter's words concerning her son's behavior. "You know about that?"

"Oh hell, fuck whether I know about it, but you know he's done it? You really are a whore, aren't you momma? Teasing your son, driving him wild, making him take out all his aggression on me." Gwen hisses into her mother's ear. The teenager runs her long wet tongue along the lobe as she maintains her controlling grasp.

As she struggles to find words, Michelle's body quivers touch of her daughter's tongue on one of her most sensitive erogenous zones. "What do you mean?" Michelle softly moans as she struggles to find her words.

"I am who Ryan uses because he cannot come to grips with his feelings for you. It's me; he abuses and hurts."

"I...I didn't know."

"Would it matter if you did? You basically told us this is how it was going to be, and we needed to get on board or get out of your way. It's you that made us act this way." Gwen says as her long fingers gently caress then pinch her mother's long pinkish-brown eraser sized nipples.

Michelle can feel a trembling in her moist pussy as her daughter abuses her delicate nipples. "You didn't have to follow my lead. I just don't want to be judged for liking and doing what I am doing."

"Momma, I wanted to follow it feels so right to do these things. I just didn't solely want daddy, I also wanted you to want me, and when you have spent all your time with daddy, your new whore friends and daddy's harlot well that hurt my feelings. I now also know you've been showing off for your son, but not me that hurts also." Gwen says as she pinches her mother's nipples tighter while nibbling her mother's ear lobe. "Now tell me, is my momma a whore?"

"Ye...yes, ma'am, I am a whore." The initial shock and anger at her daughter's actions quickly fade as the mother of two succumbs to the uncontrollable lust filling her body so much that she has remained in the helpless position despite Gwen's grasp being nearly non-existent.

Gwen seizes her mother's long auburn hair pulling it by the long braid. The young woman uses her mother's hair to direct her to the couch. The dominating girl pushes her mother over the couch arm, bending her over, placing her skirt-covered bottom into the air. "I know you look at me; I know you check me out, momma. I also know that is why your pathetic old ass won't give daddy to me. You know once he has this, he won't want your sloppy battered pussy anymore." Gwen barks at her mother, seeking to degrade and demean her.

Gwen grasps the back of her mother's skirt and flips it up, revealing her mother's luscious tan bottom. A pronounced tan line highlights her mother's bikini area accentuated by pinkish-red markings. "Oh, look at this someone else has been wearing this ass out," Gwen says as her eyes widen at the discovery of remnants of Kayla's paddling. Gwen grabs the plastic duster; her mother is still grasping in her right hand and takes it away. The daughter grips the duster backward; she slaps the thick rubberized handle down hard across the still pink-tinted flesh of her mother.

Michelle winces in pain as the plastic sends shock waves throughout her body. "Fuck..." she moans out as she bites into her bottom lip. The rush of pain, coupled with the situation, gives the whore mother an orgasm almost instantly as she pushes down against the soft leather of the couch to raise her bottom higher into the air.

"Is this what it takes to get your attention?" Gwen questions as she unleashes another powerful slap with the hard piece of plastic. "Come on, momma, tell me, who owns you?" The green-eyed blonde barks out the question as another slap of the duster handle finds its target.

"Fuck!" Michelle screams out.

"Wrong answer, bitch!" Gwen gleefully yells back as she finds pleasure in inflicting pain on her mother. The eighteen-year-old's body shaking and quivering as she is wrought with emotions she barely comprehends, let alone has the ability to cope with.