All Comments on 'Mother's Day is Coming Soon'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 6 years ago
eh

it was a cool story didnt feel anything tho and just to let u know its WAIT! WHAT? and its never too cold for a hot tub but i did enjoy it so guess thats what counts

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 6 years ago
Great rhythm

The rat-a-tat rhythm of your style makes it really a fun read. Very few wasted words. Thanks*****

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Oh, the end was different than what I was anticipating. How about...

Lydia: "The choices are endless. Poison her...."

<< Lydia beaconed, "Elaine, here, drink this...". >>

Then Elaine packs bags, and leaves.

John: "It's been very quiet since Elaine bolted out the front door. I'm actually surprised we haven't heard from her."

But a little more than 4-months later, they find her body within her her car in a deep nearby river. The car apparently went off road and into the water. This wasn't the very first time this happened to someone, though in the past it'd been done twice on heavy rain nights, 3 times by drunk drivers, once years ago by a teenage boy "raceing" (Look out, look, look out), and once shortly after the release of a Fast and Furious flick by a teenage boy trying to "drift" around the turn. So there were no suspicions. Shortly afterward the county built a concrete retaining wall to prevent it happening again. There is a small bronze plaque: "In loving memory of Elaine Smith. Loving wife, and mother of two."

Lydia and John married 6-months after the funeral. They moved to a different neighborhood to avoid the "talk" of their old neighbors. The house wasn't brand new as had been the previous house, nor quite as large. It was an Arts-and-Crafts home, built just post-WWII, with a lot of "character". With Elaine's insurance money they were able to remodel the entire insides, replacing antique plumbing, bring electricals up to modern codes, and installing central AC, Antique and reproduction Art & Crafts furnished most of the interior, except the kitchen (all stainless), the girls' bedroom, and the homeoffice the two parents shared. And most importantly, it was a better school district, and since the kids were getting ready to go in a couple of years, they figured that was more important than a lake. They could always put in a pool.

John never questioned Lydia about Elaine's dearth. Elaine never questioned John about Rex's death. Those were the only two things the two could not talk about, And, it goes without saying, Lydia was wild in the szck

-----------------

Just another route you could have gone. Just sayin'. ;-)

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
"How is it that a lover gets all the things a husband is denied?"

Ain't that the million dollar question.

'Goes to show, though, that what my dad and uncles said is quite: if a woman claiming to love you refused to do to you basic sexual acts and just lay there, like a dead fish, while you're doing your business... don't marry her. It's just a matter of time before she find someone she'll truly be hot and bother about, and with whom she's enthusiastically do the most depraved sexual acts imaginable.

It's not you, it's her... she's just not into you.

Wish this story was a little bit longer. It's as if the author REALLY didn't want to bother with writing a coupling between John and Lydia. At least, we got Rex getting killed over going after a married woman... not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
3*s

Thanks for the story moreandmore. It was a good idea, but a pedestrian plot.

This could have been much more😁. The characters were Stepford like, very little emotion or tension. Even Lydia with her hate of cheating. That came out like a plot device.

Gave you 3*s.

Better luck in your future endeavors.

AMerryman

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 6 years ago
Cute double meaning

The reveal was good.

boatbummboatbummalmost 6 years ago
A Bit Unfinished But Enjoyable

As others have already said, we need a bit more about the Lydia-John relationship going forward. My imagination gives them a loving and joyful future, of course....

I loved the "fluffing his pillows" lines! It for sure gets the point across much more humorously than "I'll be spread in his bed before the smell of her shampoo has left."

Thanks again for your continued contributions here.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 6 years ago
A bit disconcerting

What was in that beverage that mommy dearest was offering I wonder?

If someone is willing to off their own child, can that person really be trusted in the long term?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
More and more , thanks! Loved it. Bit unusual and creative

I hate douches like Rex, they give guns a bad name.

I did have the same concern as creeperclaw

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

I guessed early on the cheater was the daughter cheating on her husband. You know what kind of drink mommy was giving the slut daughter. And mom-in-law, son-in-law and kids lived happily ever after.

Yeah I know, only fiction but wouldn't it be great if it was real?

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
he was... betrayed!

a fat cock smoked, a cornhole busted, betrayed!

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wow

1st. Story is Fantastic Loved It! Now my Comment. As per story! Shooott there's definitely no love loss between Mother and Daughter and Why didn't the police investigate the death of The Asshole mmmmmm! Also where did his Slut Wife go and with Whom! (SHE ABANDONED HER 2 DAUGHTERS) What a Fucked Up Bitch That One! Anyway that's my Comment ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Me

Again! I wish to Really like to Thank the Commenter who Called Me Penney Bitch! I love it!! I Have Beautiful Memories of My Penney!! Oh Oh as I said below I Loved This Story ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too short

Too short.Need to know what happened to the wife and how dating his mother in law went

ewray321ewray321almost 6 years ago
Substance

Very little substance especially the ending. Could have been a great story.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Well, well, well.

That was different!

Really a good story, but felt unfinished.

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finally, something ORIGINAL!

Congrats for breaking out of the tired old LW strictures. Looking forward to your coming lively posts

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It was good, but it didn't make sense.

How could this mother of twins be so fucked up and it not show through her personality? She was acting like two entirely different people. You can claim that she was just a really good actress, but that's not acting, that's psychopathic. So apparently she acted like any normal mother and wife would act, then upon discovery she just abandons her entire family? And such a pathological personality was never evident?

Either the marriage relationship was really distant, shallow, and tepid, or this woman is not fiction, she's science fiction.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To the anon below me

I don't think it's crazy fiction.

Men and women have a darker nature. But you ONLY hear about a man's darker nature. Testosterone, explosive anger, the desire to rape, or to fuck everything that moves. You can't escape it. But our society is very quiet about women, almost afraid to admit their darker nature. It makes women more vulnerable to it, as opposed to men who constantly are judged and taught to keep it in check.

A woman's darker nature is hypergamy. She wanted a safe and stable man for child bearing, BOOM, she marries her husband. She wants a bigger cock, nastier sex, more handsome man, BOOM, she cheats. If there was a man that was more stable, rich, bigger dicked, she'd leave them both for that guy. A man without morals fucks everything that moves, a woman without morals will monkey branch to the best possible branch. She's just too stupid to rise above her base instincts. That's realistic, and sad. it also makes sense that she'd run. She values her life above literally everything and everyone else. The only exception (might be) her children. But she doesn't feel like they are in any danger, she choose a docile and supportive man after-all. Women are wimps, it's their survival trait. They blend into the herd, like zebras. You ever notice any dangerous political movement has almost ZERO women in it? Only when society accepts a movement do you see them trickle in. And anyone claiming exceptions, test those women....they literally have higher testosterone. It's like....the risk taker's hormone or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Makes plenty of sense

If you doubt it, do some basic research. Women are as evil as men. Women cheat as often as men. Women murder as often as men (perhaps even more so) but they use poison more often, so without a careful autopsy, it's harder to tell.

Good story, thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Mom!

Didn't quite see that coming. Mom burned the bitch daughter. Hubby took care of the cheating bastard. Everybody wins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why would HE have to pay alimony? Seems like SHE would . . . . and child support, too.

She left her kids and bailed out on the family... and he has the pictures and video to show to the divorce judge so it's a 95% probability that she'd get hammered with both Alimony and child support payments. (unless the judge is a Liberal NY Democrat who's prone to sucking big, hairy, smelly, unwashed dicks)

This story is astoundingly like my marriage to my three kids' mother. When I finally got wised up, her mother (who has a fantastic body) had been laid off, couldn't pay her rent and needed a place to stay... which coincided with me needing someone to take care of my kids. Within two weeks, I was fucking my soon to be ex mother-in-law, who proved to be one hot piece of ass. Needless to say, she'd found a home and I have sole access to the best pussy I've ever had the pleasure of eating, sucking, fucking and being made sweet and passionate love to by.

Therefore, I gave this wonderful story five stars.

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
She Was Running For Her Life

Elaine was scared to death of her mother so she abandoned her family and left town.

Some might argue that murder is an unwarranted punishment for adultery. And in the cool light of day, any rational person would agree. But betraying your spouse often triggers irrational, deeply emotional, visceral responses. Violence is predictable if not inevitable.

Another unusual plot from a very creative writer.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Mommy power!! You had always better listen to your mom.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

Well... didn't see THAT coming! But I enjoyed it nonetheless.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Mother-in-law wins hands down

Rod Cameron rides again

Old enough to remember this

Good story

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Can't

Can't stop reading moreandmore's stories. They are short and to the point. I love the revenge on Rex in this one. Breathe deep asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't Understand

If the bitch would not actively participate in the sex with her husband, why did she marry him, in the first place?! It wasn't that she had a low libido, since she did every sex act willingly with her lover. It's a pity he didn't give her something to remember him by!! 5 *s.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

"MOM! NO! I'm sorry. It got out of hand. I'm sorry. Let me explain." - That MIGHT work if it was straight sex, but giving the lover more than the spouse is a planned betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Her side

Great story, but I'm curious why she did all this things with her lover and not with her husband. Maybe she cheated along the whole marriage.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Great ending

Glad the hot mother in law; who hates cheating, gets her man!!!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Second reading still love

For those who didn't understand first comment.

Rod Cameron actor divorced wife and married mother in law.

Boy did he trade up took care of cheating daughter while he took out other cheater

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Reading again. New kind of revenge, but I'm for anything that erases a cheating wife's lover. Permanently.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
A FAMILY AFFAIR COOLED DOWN BY PAINT THINNER

leaving one behind to pay the over due piper. TK U MLJ LV NV

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
I love that TV show: All in the Family

This story is coming to you from Arkansas

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Her lover deserved it and so did she but her punishment could have been a little more severe! Wow. What a great mother-in-law. 5*s.

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

Killing the other guy was over the top, for me. He could have just poured the paint stripper over the gun stocks to ruin their finishes.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

What a bargain! A good looking MIL for a slut.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Understand

I can't understand why a mother leave her two young children.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
To Nitpic

My Mom left me when I was 1 year old. 1956. Never to be seen nor heard from ever.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
@jimjam69

I suppose that’s a MILILF — mother in-law I’d like...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story

a good story that could have been better with a more complete finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
@Nitpic

RE: living your children.

It does happen. BTDT at both ends. My mother left bc of my father. My ex left and then almost 3 years later had the kids move in with her and new hubby.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

She didn't even want to discuss it with her hubby, at all? Not even to make any excuses? He didn't even try to confront her over the various acts she performed with the dead guy but not for him, which is weird given how he took the other man out. Who is so OCD that they clean their guns every week on the same day? Do they shoot them every week, too? Finally, the wife just hits the eject button and leaves twin babies behind? I can't say it's not interesting, but it's pretty far from plausible overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Elaine was a whore but her mother Lydia was no different, if not worse!!

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

hazmat....⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

“And anther one gone and another one gone, and anther one bites the dust”! What a great Queen song.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

4, good story with an interesting twist being the mother in law was in his corner (and eventual bed) but was odd that wife was so willing to whore with the neighbor guy and so willing to abandon her babies.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
Well written but

Unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
I love this paragraph

"Lydia beckoned "Elaine, here, drink this. Or maybe you'd like to lay down and rest. Perhaps a bath would feel good."

Fantastically funny.

On a side note, unrelated, but what's with the empty comments people are leaving these days. Why "comment" and say nothing? I suppose it has some moronic meaning to the infantiles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
@anon 02/06/22

How does your retarded preadolescent mind equate Lydia with her slut daughter? She did nothing but expose her cunt daughter's cheating. She didn't act on her feelings until the cunt ran away, and even then, let John set the pace. She acted like a classy lady with morals. Is that what bothers you? Her having morals?

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Again, because I love a Mother’s Day story with a happy ending. Gun solvents can be dangerous if misused. This one was used perfectly.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"I told her that I have to stay true to my vows until the divorce is granted." - I call bullshit on this. The wife cheats. She's taken off. He's filed for divorce. He's a free agent in my book.

\

I've never understood the "cold fish with husband," "slut with lover" crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who cares if it's believable. It's hilarious. Humor doesn't need to track real life. In fact, it usually doesn't.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

A nice laid back cheating story. What I can't figure is why the cheating wives seem to be more sexually experimental and outgoing with their paramour than with their husband. Do you think this true in the real world. Do the wives have affairs because their husbands ain't doing it for them or do they just need more than one partner? Here I am a widower and I still don't understand women. Good story here, keep writing.

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

"Do you think this true in the real world. Do the wives have affairs because their husbands ain't doing it for them or do they just need more than one partner? Here I am a widower and I still don't understand women..."

You won't get any better understanding of women reading stories like these. The reason there wasn't any great reveal on why she cheated was because the author doesn't know. These tales are morality plays that don't expose a REAL woman's emotions or thought process.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Female cheating has been a hidden secret in terms of numbers for a very long time. Things have changed and the new numbers are not yet well known, but are slowly coming to light. The younger generations in particular, gen y and z , are actually showing female cheating in higher numbers than male, since it is so dangerous for men . Vows are meaningless once the contract was broken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@phill1c - If you want reality instead of a story, I suggest you read a newspaper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OK I want to know what office is She working through in Bakersfield? lol I live in Bakersfield. I want to make sure She and I never meet. By the way Phill1c Reading the Paper is worse than any story 85% of the time News Papers have not a clue lol

Busman19639Busman1963911 months ago

A different type of story. Well done.

SorchakSorchak11 months ago

Actually @nixrox, the murder of a fictional character by another fictional character, is perfectly acceptable. Know why? Because it's NOT REAL!! Get over it.

Once Lydia said the man she was in love with was married, I knew instantly she was talking about John. Kinda funny how Elaine didn't pick up on it. Speaking of, given how she know her mother's stance on cheating, you'd think she'd have been smart enough *not* to fuck around on John...

NitpicNitpic10 months ago
Why

Why would his lawyer have the hous appraised,it was his before the marriage?.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dark but somehow funny. Elaine couldn't run fast enough to get away from her mother.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A little dark, and I think the Methylene Chloride trail is actually not that hard to follow.

Grim humor, but it needs more sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story, but it fell short regarding his new potential relationship with Lydia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
2303 Followers
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...