Mothers Gone Wild Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucille's daughter Jamie has car trouble.
3k words
4.45
27.4k
23
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie Carter's husband Michael was upset with her. She could hear the edge in his voice over the phone, even though the loud country music blaring from the jukebox in the diner made it difficult to make out all the words. She pressed the phone to one ear and covered the other, trying to block out the noise.

"...told you that the Mazda wouldn't make that trip," Michael said. "Where are you?"

"About a hundred fifty miles from Greenleaf," she said. "The car needs a new axle and the local garage doesn't have one for a 323. They say the parts guy can have it here tomorrow."

"Damn it," Michael snapped. "I'll come get you. Tell me exactly—"

"You can't," Jamie said, nodding gratefully as the waitress brought her beer to the booth. "Mom had a doctor's appointment this afternoon. She dropped the boys off with Beth but she can't keep them overnight. You need to get them home. I've booked a room for the night in the motel here."

"But—"

"Oh, they'll be excited to spend the evening without sour old Mom interfering with their fun. You three can chase around the house with squirt-guns or something." In fact, one of the few charms Jamie's relationship with her husband still held for her was that he was a great father, very good with their two little guys. Michael was kind of a big kid himself. "Look, change Timmy, feed them both, and put them to bed. How's the breast milk holding out?"

"We've got an ample supply," Michael relented.

"Yeah, I must have expressed a freaking gallon before I left. Look, honey, I'll be fine," she said soothingly. Not that you thought to ask about that, she mused to herself.

"I guess it wouldn't make sense for me to drive all the way out there and back tonight and then again tomorrow to get the car," Michael finally conceded.

"No, it wouldn't," Jamie agreed. "Get the kids down by 8:30 and you'll have a rare free evening. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Love ya."

Jamie snapped the phone shut before her husband could answer and dropped it into her purse, then searched around in the bag for her hairbrush. "Is it hot in here, or is it just me?" she said.

"Well, you're the hottest thing in this dump by a mile," the big man seated next to her in the little diner booth said quietly. The deep base note of his voice rumbled through Jamie like she was riding a motorcycle. Jesus, I can feel that in my bra, she thought as she hastily brushed her perspiration-dampened, long auburn curls up and away from her face using the silver metal of the table napkin dispenser as a makeshift mirror.

"Well, aren't you sweet?" she giggled. She craned her head way back to gaze up into his dark eyes. "Thank you, Darryl. And thank you for rescuing me, back there on the road."

"Hey, it's what every guy who owns a tow truck fantasizes about," Darryl replied. "Rescuing a damsel in distress on the side of the highway."

"Ahh...and how's the fantasy working out so far?" Jamie asked. She took a long swig of beer and scooted closer to him, slouching further down on the upholstered bench seat.

A big, unaffected grin split Darryl's face. "Excellent, so far."

They both laughed. Jamie shuddered from head to toe, but this time her new friend's voice was not the cause. During her phone conversation with Michael, Darryl had reached under the table and had been inching his huge hand up her bare thigh beneath her denim skirt in an unhurried manner. Now he traced a lazy circle over the crotch of her silk panties.

Jamie stretched up to kiss his ear. "Let's pay the bill and get out of here," she whispered.

Ten minutes later they stood facing one another in Jamie's cheap little hotel room...or, rather, Darryl towered over her and looked down into her misty grey eyes as she ran her small hands over his huge bare pecs and washboard stomach. Jamie was still fully dressed but the trucker's tank-top lay discarded on the floor next to his boots and socks. Now her hands moved downward, fumbling with the buckle on his studded leather belt.

"You're such a big guy," she teased as she unzipped his jeans. "Don't disappoint me, now." There was no chance of that, of course, since she'd started feeling up his cock through his jeans as soon as she'd climbed into the truck cab and buckled up.

Still, when she yanked his pants down to his knees, she was more than impressed. She clapped her hands together in glee. "Oh, baby...oh, oh yes." Soft as it was now, Darryl's cock was twice as long as her hand and nearly as big around as her wrist.

Jamie couldn't wait to get this monster hard. The beautiful young wife and mother knew that it would be one of the biggest of the countless cocks that she had welcomed into her precious fuck holes over the six years of her marriage.

"Your turn," Darryl growled.

"You just lie down and get comfy over there," Jamie said. "Enjoy the show."

Darryl stretched out naked on top of the bedsheets and watched Jamie strip. She had the moves of a professional for good reason, though no one in her sleepy little home town knew that she had supplemented her scholarship to an out-of-state college by dancing in a downtown dive.

The tips had been good. The continual variety of new and anonymous fucks had been even better.

Now she danced sensuously to music only she could hear, tossing away first her floral cotton blouse, then her skirt, strutting and grinding in her thigh-high suede boots, sodden baby blue panties, and straining bra. She enjoyed her own show, watching Darryl's cock begin to swell and jerk upward. Nothing got Jamie's motor racing like watching the dick of a man she barely knew harden in anticipation, knowing that very soon he would be inside her pussy or mouth or her cock-throttling little asshole.

Off came the panties. She shimmied toward the bed, thrusting her hips forward and half-crouching with her knees wide so that the lips of her little shaven pussy opened up.

Darryl's eyes widened. He couldn't help reaching up to pull on his own cock.

"Uh-huh, stroke that meat for me Daddy," Jamie cooed. "And now for the grand unveiling..." With one practiced finger, she flipped the front clasp of her bra and the garment flew open. She shrugged it off and stood bare naked, except for boots, before the man whose name she'd only thought to ask after fifteen minutes of fondling him in the cab.

"Damn," Darryl hissed.

Jamie had inherited Lucille's figure, and she was grateful for that in most ways. She was small-boned and stood five foot six on long, slender legs and trim ankles atop tiny, high-arched feet. Her long graceful neck and elegant shoulders had been the envy of many of the other dancers at her club. She had always wished for bigger breasts, though...that was, until her pregnancy. Then they'd grown until they thrust out huge, round and heavy from her bird-like rib cage.

She'd fallen in love with her new tits. So had Doctor Kurt Norman and two of his male colleagues, obstetricians in his practice. They had helped her learn to use them both to her best advantage, and to theirs, during her frequent pre- and neo-natal visits to the office.

That was a big reason that she'd continued to breastfeed, though her oldest, Jeffery was now nearly three years old.

Jamie walked over to the bed, replacing Darryl's cock-stroking hand with one of her own. His eyes were fixed on her glorious tits. She glanced down at them, then smiled mischievously back at him.

"Oh dear," she murmured. "I'm leaking, aren't I?" She rolled her fingertips in the pearly drops of milk seeping from her taut nipples, spreading the slick fluid over her large, dark rose-colored areolae. Then she sucked the remaining fluid from each finger, one at a time. "I've been filling up all day. Whatever shall we do about this little problem?"

Jamie climbed on to the bed, kneeling between Darryl's knees. She never stopped running her fingers up and down his prick shaft. He was really hard now.

She folded her tits around Darryl's huge cock and pushed them together with her hands to form a snug pocket for tit-fucking. Savoring the feeling of his full balls pressing against the flesh of belly, she rubbed her melons up and down his mammoth cock. She moved her tits against him just the way she always had against the pole in the club, for he was as big around and as hard as any stripper's pole she'd ever worked.

Between the pressure of her hands and the delicious friction of his hot hard prick, she started squirting. Little fountains of milk burst forth from her nipples and sprayed across Darryl's chest and belly.

"I don't fucking believe this!" he exclaimed.

Jamie just laughed. She kept on tit-fucking him until she felt his prick reach that last tiny fraction of throbbing, steely engorgement that she so loved. Then she released his cock and sat back on her heels. She took hold of her swollen nipples, squeezing and pulling, milking herself. She directed the twin spurting streams down over his fuck-meat until it was dripping off of his cock-crown and rolling down his shaft to coat his balls. "Oh look!" she cried out in delight. "It's like I'm cumming! My big titties are cumming all over your cock! Wheeeee!"

Darryl stared up at her in awed disbelief. "You're one crazy chick," he said.

Jamie bent forward, extending her tongue to lick one of Darryl's goose egg-sized balls. She mewled and lapped and lapped like a hungry kitten until she'd cleaned every drop of her own sweet milk from his nuts. Then she went to work on his prick itself. She sucked and licked up and down the shaft until it gleamed with her saliva like a polished pole in the dim light of the bedside lamps.

"A lovely appetizer." Jamie smacked her lips as she let her fingers dance up and down the entire length of Darryl's stiff, swollen meat. She could feel the hot blood pulsating through it. "But I'm hungry for cream."

Jamie couldn't resist her hunger any longer. She grasped the thick base of Darryl's and lowered her drooling mouth down toward his cock head. Intoxicated by the masculine aroma of his fuck-meat she moaned softly and engulfed his bulbous knob in the soft warm trap of her full lips.

"That's it, baby," he panted. "Suck my fucking dick! Goddamn, that's the way..."

Jamie sucked the delicious cock further and further into her mouth, gagging and almost choking for a second as she forced the plum-like head down her throat. She watched Darryl as she sucked, enjoying the astonished way he stared down at the beautiful young wife and mother throating his prick.

Her lips were stretched taut around him but she still managed to roll her tongue around the underside of his shaft inside her mouth. She knew how men loved that. She'd had lots of practice.

Jamie had been on her way home from a five-day trip to serve as Maid of Honor in her college pal Trisha's wedding when the car had broken down. She'd met Trisha at a sorority rush party the third week of her freshman year, and they'd bonded like long-lost sisters immediately. Both had grown up in little rural towns, and both had been in a hurry to get away to the anonymity and freedom of a university campus far from everyone they knew. Neither were virgins and both had known that they wanted to explore their sexuality.

They'd started out that first night with a drunken all-night mutual pussy-eating session, then moved on to find guys and girls to fuck, swap and share. They were friendly competitors for every potential stud who crossed their paths, always vying to outdo one another in their outrageous ways.

Trisha had not changed a bit since graduation; Jamie had discovered when she'd arrived for the nuptials. The night before the wedding itself the bride-to-be had managed to win this latest round of their kink competition.

Jamie's heat rose higher as she remembered watching Trisha, clothed only in white stockings and her bridal veil, riding her own father's cock to orgasm after orgasm as he'd nursed greedily from Jamie's motherly nipples.

In fact, it was only due to the enthusiasm of Trisha's father and several of the groomsmen for liquid nourishment over the several days of celebration that Jamie hadn't been swollen to bursting when she'd set out for home.

Jamie's pussy throbbed with the memory, causing her to redouble her cock-sucking effort. Her fingers moved continually over Darryl's balls, touching and fondling him as she settled into a steady, gurgling mouth-fucking rhythm. She focused completely on Darryl's prick. His low growling moans and the slurping sound of her sucking lips were the only sounds in the room.

Jamie strained to open her mouth just a little wider, letting some of the foamy mixture of her own saliva and his pre-cum slip past her lips and drip down his rod. She used the lubrication as she jacked him off with both hands,

Suddenly the fat root of his cock pulsed and the first spurts of thick warm jism escaped his cock slit. Jamie whimpered and sucked all the harder, desperate to taste his salty load.

"MOTHERFUCK!" Darryl bellowed. He erupted in long ribbons, cum surging up the length of his prick as Jamie swallowed, and swallowed...and swallowed.

In the end, the few drops that she missed with her mouth she wiped up and licked off of her fingers as she had done with her milk.

Darryl was still hard.

Jamie crawled out from between his muscular legs and lay down on the bed beside him. She spread her legs wide and bent her knees, digging the four-inch heels of her boots into the coverlet.

"Fuck me now," she cooed, reaching down to delicately part her pussy lips with her fingers. "Fuck momma good and she'll feed you a lovely snack."

In a flash, Darryl rolled atop her. He raised himself up on his forearms and embedded the head of his cock between the lips of her pussy. "Ahhh..." she sighed. "I love the way you're already stretching me." When Darryl seemed to hesitate, she was touched and hastened to reassure him. "Babe, I promise you I've got one of the tightest holes you'll ever fit that pussy wrecker into. But after two kids in two years, there's no way the biggest dick on Earth could hurt me now."

"Oh FUCK!" she screamed as Darryl put her to the test. He drove inch after inch of his cock all the way into her slippery cock-socket. She moved her small round ass frantically, wiggling and humping against him. Darryl slid his giant hands down past her tiny waist to cup her ass cheeks as he invaded her depths.

He buried his head between her tits. Fucking his prick deeper and deeper into her pussy, he licked up and down her cleavage and over the inner curves of her big globes. They were still firm and full, not nearly depleted. Darryl opened his mouth wide and clamped his lips over one big rosy nipple, sucking hard.

"Oh, yeah!" Jamie moaned as she felt her milk flow. When a man sucked her tits it felt like they were connected by an electric wire to some pleasure center deep in her cunt. She surged toward an orgasm almost immediately. She shut her eyes and curled her hands around Darryl's arms, digging her nails into his biceps. She could think of nothing but the cock up her pussy and the demanding mouth that moved back and forth between her swollen nipples. "Faster! Faster!" she squealed.

Her pussy contracted uncontrollably around his shaft as he slammed in and out of her with long strokes. "Fuck me, fuck me! Unhhhh! Aw fuck I'm cummminng!"

Having cum once already, Darryl was in no hurry...and when he finally did, his second load seemed as big as his first. Jamie gasped as she felt a flood of creamy jism squeezing past his rod and flowing back out of her pussy slit.

Later, Jamie propped herself up to look at Darryl lying beside her with his eyes shut and breathing slowly. "A lovely start to the evening," she said, kissing him on the nose. "I'm gonna clean up a little before we go again, okay?"

"Mmmm?" Darryl roused himself. "Oh yeah. I better tell the guys at the garage to lock up without me." He fished around in the pocket of his jeans for his phone.

Jamie turned the heat and water spray up high before stepping into the cramped fiberglass shower stall. She lathered up, losing herself in a pleasant daydream of all the things she planned to do with this stud tonight before heading out again tomorrow on the journey back to her humdrum little life in her humdrum little home town.

She was never sure later how much time passed before Darryl slid the shower stall door open and stepped in.

He wasn't alone. The second man, a stranger, was as naked as Darryl.

"Oh my!" Jamie gasped. The new guy could have been Darryl's brother, just as tall and just as built and with the same close-cropped, curly hair, dark eyes, and rugged features. As his appreciative gaze swept over her naked body, it looked as if his rapidly hardening prick would be just as big as Darryl's, too.

"Jamie, this is Ron," Darryl said. He stepped behind Jamie and lifted her by her waist, lowering her until she stood on her tiptoes, legs parted, with his erection sliding in between. "He works for me. I thought you'd want to get to know him."

Jamie's pussy spasmed as the upper surface of Darryl's cock grazed against her clit. "Pleasure to meet you, Ma'am," Ron said. He kissed her, fondled her tits confidently, and then reached down to slide one finger that she swore was bigger than her husband's whole dick up into her already moistening pussy.