Mothers Gone Wild Ch. 07

Story Info
Lucille is the "fun mom" on the block.
3k words
4.56
20.8k
25
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucille pulled Luke Gable's tee shirt up off of his broad chest and over his face, momentarily trapping his arms above his head. She pushed him playfully up against her bedroom wall, running her hands down the sides of his torso and over his sharply defined abdominal muscles. Reveling in playing the aggressor, she kissed his belly then trailed her tongue upward across his chest. She captured one of his nipples between her lips and bit it. His entire body jerked reflexively.

"Ouch—watch it!" Luke twisted away, yanking his shirt off and tossing it to the floor. Lucille's heart raced at the sight of the athletic teen standing bare chested in the afternoon sun streaming in through the window. "Man, you are serious business, Mrs. Aldrich."

"Oh, I think you can call me Lucie," she teased. She advanced on him, hips swaying. She loosened the sash of her robe. It was a long, transparent blue silk number that she'd purchased recently just for occasions such as this one. She knew that Luke had been getting a good look at the outline of her pert tits and ass and her long legs since she'd met him at the front door a few minutes ago and led him up the main stair of the quiet, empty house to the bed that until recently she'd shared only with Frank. Now she let the robe fall open. It slipped half-way down her shoulders as she knelt on the carpet before her son's teammate and friend.

"But really, dear...boys I get naked for can call me anything they like as long as they give me a good fucking."

Luke looked surprised and intrigued by her use of the plural. That was the effect she'd hoped for. In truth, Luke would be the first youngster other than Trey that she'd seduced. She'd chosen him based partly on the easy confidence he'd displayed on the occasions that he'd hung around her house. He had a little bravado about him that to her mature point of view came across as sweetly naive. Mainly, though, she'd picked him because of the images on Trey's laptop.

Lucille let her fingers glide up the inside of Luke's thighs. She rested her hands on the bulge straining the front of his jeans for a few moments before continuing on to undo the heavy steel buckle of his studded leather belt. She unsnapped his jeans, pulled down the zipper and tugged his pants and under shorts down to his ankles.

His cock sprang out, hard and inviting. Lucille had admired that cock in photographs of Luke drilling powerfully into the willing pussies and mouths of her friends and neighbors as well as total strangers. Now the big fleshy missile curved up from the thick blond nest of Luke's pubic hair mere inches from her face. It was nearly as long as her son's and perhaps a bit bigger around, and ended in a shiny, crimson, blood-engorged cock knob already wet with seminal fluid.

"What a beauty," Lucille whispered. She closed her right hand around the base of Luke's prick and jacked him slowly. More fluid bubbled out of his cock-slit. Her pussy moistened in response. She used her left hand to play with her clit.

"Now, we have the afternoon to ourselves. What should we do first?" Lucille rubbed his cock-crown over her mouth.. "Hmm...you taste so good, I think I'd like to suck your cock. How about that?" Lucille looked up at Luke through her long eyelashes, licking sticky pre-cum from her lips.

"Uh-huh." Luke suddenly seemed almost shy, knocked off balance by her boldness. She was finding it remarkably easy to break through the tough facades that adolescent boys presented to adults, and the discovery of that power excited her.

"Uh-huh...what?" she taunted. "Tell me what you want. Use your words, child."

"S-suck me, Mrs.—Lucie," the boy pled, curling his fingers in her long silver tresses. Oh fuck, my dick's so stiff. "Suck it for me, please?"

Laughing triumphantly, Lucille opened her mouth wide as she could and sucked the first few inches of the teenager's prick inside. She closed her pink lips in a tight, wet seal around the smooth warm cock-stalk. She shut her eyes and moaned contentedly. His cock throbbed so hard that she could feel his pulse as the head pressed against the roof of her mouth. Pre-cum continued to drool from his slit. Lucille swirled her tongue around his spongy cock tip as she sucked, catching and swallowing his tasty, leaking spunk. Boy juice is so delicious, she thought happily. It pleased her to discover that Luke tasted different from Trey. She was sure that nothing could quite equal the degenerate thrill of drinking her own son's jism, but she hoped that Luke's would be as thick and as plentiful.

Luke had responded surprisingly quickly when she had begun texting him three days ago. Perhaps Lucille had herself been naive to think that her behavior was any more brazen than that of his other older, married bedmates. This boy was already an experienced stud, after all. She planned to reap the benefits of that experience.

Their first suggestive exchanges had progressed quickly to explicit sexting and finally to Lucille sending him several photos of herself wearing only sheer panties and a half-bra that she'd taken while standing in front of the full-length mirror in her bedroom. After that, arranging an afternoon meeting had been a simple matter of course. Frank's schedule was completely predictable. Luke, who figured that he knew more about Trey's daily plans and whereabouts than either of Trey's own parents did, had assured her that her son would be helping the music teacher at school out with "some kind of extra credit project." That had secretly amused Lucille.

Luke shuddered as Lucille dragged her nails lightly down the backs of his thighs. His gaze was fixed on her face, watching her eagerly making a meal of his prick.. Lucille slurped and smacked her lips and gurgled on his throbbing boner, making a show of her appetite for cock-meat. Luke rewarded her performance as she'd hoped, his hard-on growing even larger and stiffer as she sucked him deeper into her throat. She snaked her left hand up between his legs, tickling and teasing his swollen balls.

"Goddamn, doll," Luke groaned. "Who knew you'd be such a great cocksucker?"

Lucille's heart swelled with womanly pride at his words. Her arousal climbed feverishly. She moaned softly as she slid her warm lips wantonly up and down his prick. Daily practice with Trey enabled her to easily take Luke's cock further down her throat more quickly than she had on that first night with her son. Judging from Luke's glassy-eyed look and the quickening pace of his breath she was sure that very shortly her efforts would pay off in a long drink of rich cum.

Luke had other ideas. Without warning, he yanked his dick from Lucille's mouth. He slid his strong hands under her arms and lifted her up before him so that her nipples were level with his mouth. He nibbled and sucked one and then the other, moving back and forth between her hard little brown buds. She cried out and pedaled her legs frantically in mid-air, unable to even touch the carpet with her toes while this boy used his raw physical strength to hold her in erotic captivity.

He was in no hurry now. He seemed to enjoy exciting the older woman with his mouth nearly as much as she enjoyed being the subject of his lustful attentions. Every time his teeth scraped across one of her nipples her pussy walls contracted needily.

Just when she began to believe that Luke might be able and willing to hold her suspended in the air and tease her indefinitely, he carried her across the room and dropped her casually on to the middle of her bed.

The horny older woman lay atop the cool sheets and watched her young playmate kick off his track shoes and step out of his jeans. Her open, dripping pussy ached for hard cock...but when he crawled across the bed to reach for her, she rolled effortlessly out of his grasp. A momentary flash of frustration crossed Luke's face—not anger, but the mystified surprise of a boy playing in the sandbox whose favorite toy truck had just been snatched away by a grown-up.

"Lie on your back, sweetie," Lucille soothed, tousling his hair. "I want to ride you."

The boy's disappointed look turned to excitement as Lucille shrugged completely out of the silk robe that still dangled from her arms. Facing away from him she straddled his hips with the wet lips of her cunt poised just above his meaty cock-head. Trembling with anticipation, she took a deep breath and carefully lowered her hips until she felt his cock-head slip up inside her tight pussy mouth.

Luke was big, perhaps even a little bigger than Trey, but Lucille's pussy was so lubricated and ready that his prick penetrated her with unexpected ease. She worked her hips up and down, rotating her pelvis in tight circles, sucking his cock into her pussy. He responded by arching his hips up to meet her as she pushed downward.

When he was completely inside her, the cock-hungry mother wriggled on the base of his cock and squeezed her pussy muscles tantalizingly around its length. With a girlish sigh and a shudder she flexed her thighs, lifting herself up until just the tip of the boy's prick was inside her before dropping all the way down again. Her thighs slapped loudly against his.

Lucille luxuriated in the wicked joy of working her hot, wet pussy up and down the rigid fuck-pole of a teenage boy she barely knew. Lusty chills raced up her spine at the knowledge that her afternoon's debauchery was barely beginning.

Luke grabbed a pillow to stuff under his head, the better to watch Trey's mother skewer herself on his dick. He still had trouble believing that this was happening.

When he'd gotten Lucille's first phone messages he'd thought it was Brandon or Bobby messing with him, trying to stir something up. He'd played along, and got the shock of his life when she'd sent him the photos. His favorite had been one in which she looked into the camera through lust-hooded eyes, fingers hooked into the elastic of her panties and peeling them half-way down her hips so that her pussy mound was just barely covered by the wisp of silk.

One look at that picture and he'd known what he was going to do. Someone else might have had a few qualms about nailing his buddy's mom, but not Luke Gable. Sure, Trey was a friend and all, but pussy was pussy...and fifty-something or no, Lucie Aldrich was one hot, gorgeous slut.

Luke was a simple guy, always ready to fuck any babe who wanted it. He saw himself as the ringleader of his gang, the one who'd shown Trey and the others the ropes where bagging older chicks was concerned. It had been his aunt Melanie, his mother's younger sister, who'd first launched him on his lecherous career.

Melanie was a raven-haired hottie. Luke had never been sure that he wasn't imagining the smoldering looks she shot him at family gatherings...until a little over a year ago, when her jerk husband had managed to sideswipe a tree in his pick-up driving back to their farm one night after having a few. The old man was laid up in the hospital for a couple of weeks, and Luke's mother had sent him over to stay and help Melanie out with the chores.

Melanie had made it immediately clear what kind of help she most wanted. Luke had arrived at the old house to find her naked on her knees in the living room, her creamy dark-fringed cunt thrust high and aimed right at him. "Don't be shy, nephew," she'd teased. "We've both wanted this for a long time and now's our chance."

Ever since that day, Luke had acted from the belief that whatever they pretended in public most chicks in this town wanted a lot more dick than they were getting. An optimistic guy, he hadn't been proved wrong often enough to be discouraged.

So, Luke was used to getting his way with women, to the point of maybe being too pleased with himself. That made what he was feeling now all the more confusing. Lucie Aldrich was like no one he'd fucked before. He was mesmerized, watching as she bounced her ass up and down, around and around in tight circles, pleasuring herself on his cock. Her little moist pussy was so tight that the lips rolled out, clinging to his dick every time she rose up and disappearing inside her with every downward plunge. He felt like his meat was being sucked into a whirlpool of warm oil.

Lucie's slim figure and clear skin were more like those of the girls he knew in school than like most of the teachers and other married women that he put the prick to on a regular basis. Her long, thick hair whipped in a lustrous silver cloud around her shoulders as she rode him in gleeful abandon.

For a fleeting second, for the first time, Luke thought he might be in love.

Then the bedroom ceiling flew open, slamming against the wall with a BANG! that scared him half to death.

"What the fuck?!" Panicked, Luke tried to jump out of bed, but Lucie threw him off his balance by sitting down hard on his crotch, her hands braced against his thighs.

"Relax, kiddo," she whispered urgently. Luke saw Trey standing in the bedroom doorway.

"Oh shit!" Luke said. Strangely, though, Trey didn't look either shocked or angry. He just looked at his naked mother riding reverse cowgirl on his friend...and laughed.

"Christ, Mom, can't you keep your clothes on for half an hour?" Trey drawled, rolling his eyes in an exaggerated way.

"I'm afraid not," Lucille giggled. Luke struggled beneath her but she clamped her legs tightly around him, digging her knees into the sides of his legs. "But honey, your friend has such a great big cock, and you know what a slut I am." Her voice dropped to a sensual whisper. "Now get undressed and come to Mother."

As Luke watched in silent disbelief, Trey shucked off his clothes and climbed onto the bed, standing on the mattress in front of his mother. Lucille caressed her son's rock hard prick with both hands. "Oh yeah," Trey groaned. "That feels great." He looked down over Lucille's shoulder at Luke. "You been set up, dude," he said with an easy smile.

"I don't fucking get this," Luke said, bewildered.

"Don't you, dear boy?" Lucille purred. She moved her hands to Trey's ass, pulling him toward her. "Luke, Trey tells me that you boys like to share your women. How is today any different?"

"But...but he's your son!"

"Oh yes." Lucille murmured as she extended her pink tongue to bath the length of Trey's prick. "So he is. And that just makes him an even better fuck. He does so love to please his mother." She relaxed her legs' grip on Luke slightly and started snaking her hips up and down again. "Today, his mother wants two cocks. And now, I do believe, you're both going to please me."

"Ah...ah..unggh!" Luke growled. Incredible sensations shot through him and he gasped for breath, clutching the bed sheets in his fists and gritting his teeth as the horny woman milked his dick with her skilled cuntal muscles, fucking him m with excruciatingly slow strokes. Recovering from his shock he gave in to his natural proclivities and thrust his hips upward off the mattress, driving his prick into her pussy as hard as he could.

"Good boy!" Lucille squealed. She winked up at Trey, who smiled proudly at her. At her instigation they'd plotted together to trick Luke into this unexpected trio. Not for the first time, she'd been fearful that she was crossing a line too far, that her lurid desires were about to create a scenario that would blow up in her face. Now, though, as she enjoyed the renewed energy with which Luke slammed his fuck-rod into her sopping cunt she was supremely satisfied. Once again, her daring was rewarded by the most sensual delight.

And she would now reward her so-helpful son.

Lucille gulped in as much of Trey's fat cock-meat as she could. She rolled his nuts on her fingers, lovingly squeezing and fondling them. She worked her mouth down his meat, making lewd slurping noises as she glided her lips over his steely shaft. She didn't stop sucking until his silky round fuck-knob pushed past the back of her mouth and down into her open throat. Then she started bobbing her head up and down, sliding the moist tight ring of her lips over the veiny surface of his cock.

Her eyes sought Trey's again, silently urging him: fuck Mommy's face. Her son obliged happily, cupping the back of her head in his hands and pumping his cock in and out of her drooling mouth.

Lucille's head spun. Trey and Luke's pricks both pulsed deep inside her, stoking the first little flames of pleasure in her belly into a rapturous inferno. Taking cock in both ends was glorious, far exceeding even her fantasies. The muscles of her throat and pussy rippled and squeezed those cocks in perfect rhythm.

"Give it to her, yeah!" Luke whooped. "Man, eating your meat is making her cunt do things to my dick you wouldn't believe!"

And I'm only just beginning, Lucille gloated to herself. Should she take Brandon next, or Bobby? There were quite a few details to work out yet, but she meant to take and train them all. She'd collect a stable of heavily hung young males, all full of cum and boundless sexual desire...and all for her.

And perhaps a girl or two, for spice. She envisioned sharing a group fuck with Courtney, or Elaine Moore, or...

"Cumming!" Trey roared. His first shots of cum sprayed and bubbled into his mother's mouth just as Luke rammed his prick all the way home in her pussy and unloaded his balls, triggering Lucille's first climax. She squeezed and swallowed in a frenzy, wanting every precious drop.