Mothers Gone Wild Ch. 09

Story Info
Alice and Bobby and Laney and Jamie and Luke and Brandon...
1.8k words
4.6
14.5k
17
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bobby! Why are you—What are you doing here?" Alice stammered. She flushed, and she imagined that her face must be almost as red as her hair.

Bobby just smiled broadly. "You ask a lot of questions, Mom. I'm gettin' ready to fuck you, that's what I'm doing."

He was already on his knees between Alice's legs, spreading her slim, toned thighs with his strong young hands. Too stunned to move, Alice could only watch as her son lowered his face to her pussy. His breath was soft and warm on the sensitive flesh of her cuntal folds.

The tiniest "oh!" was all that escaped Alice's lips when Bobby started licking and kissing and probing her open slit with his tongue—but when he finally closed his lips around the bud of her clit and gently sucked, she screamed and gyrated wildly and clawed at the carpet.

"Oops!" Bobby raised his head. "Don't cum. Not yet." He leaned forward to kiss his mother full on the mouth...a long, lingering kiss, as his tongue darted between her softly parted, astonished lips. She tasted her own juices on his mouth.

"Please don't," Alice pleaded, breaking the kiss.

"I won't put my dick in you, Mom," Bobby said reassuringly. "Not unless you ask me to."

He rolled onto his side next to his mother, folding his arms around her and holding her close. Alice immediately regretted her instinctive moment of hesitation and resistance. She desperately wanted cock. Yet she couldn't fuck her own son. She couldn't!

But oh how she needed to cum with a man inside!

Bobby's body was all sinew and hard angles, taut muscle with no excess fat. His prick was a big one, maybe the biggest she'd seen. She supposed that might have simply been her motherly bias; after all, what mother didn't think of her own son as the very best?

Alice supposed there was only one way to judge for certain: direct comparison where it mattered.

Bobby nudged her onto her side and cuddled up closer behind her, pressing his hard chest and stomach against her back. It felt good, even more so when he reached around from behind, cupped her big boobs and lightly tweaked her nipples.

Better still was the feeling of his big, rigid prick gliding against the crack of her ass. So good, and yet she thought it a little awkward, too. Perhaps it wasn't too comfortable for Bobby to have his cock trapped that way.

Alice lifted and bent one leg, stretching it back over Bobby's hip and resting her high-arched foot along the back of his thigh.

Seeing his opening, Bobby slid his prick between his mother's legs so that it stuck out in front beneath her crotch.

It looked to Alice as if the long shaft curving rising up between her thighs was part of her. In a way it was...and it should be, she thought. She couldn't resist touching it, trailing her fingers along the underside and up to the big cock-head. It was slick with warm pre-cum, ready for a fuck.

"Oh God this is hot." Alice heard one of the women on the sofa mutter in a voice so low and guttural that she couldn't tell whether it was Elaine or Jamie. Nor did it matter anymore that they were there, watching, or what they were doing while they watched.

Bobby slowly pulled his prick back until only the tip was between Alice's legs. With two fingers placed under the flaring head of the cock, she guided it slightly upward into the entrance of her cunt.

Alice acted on female instinct now, all thought burned away to ash in the furnace of her desire.

"Now, Baby," she sobbed, shivering with anticipation. "Put your cock in Mommy, now!"

Alice sucked in her breath and held it as Bobby pushed his hips forward. She felt the pressure of his cock-head parting her pussy lips.

She couldn't see the sidelong look and bold grin that he shot his two friends, who both gave him thumbs-up. At eighteen, Bobby was already a supremely confident stud and had never had any doubt how this encounter would end.

He also had no doubt that his own mother would be the best fuck he'd ever had. He had waited and watched for any opportunity to take her. Now it seemed that the cock-loving ladies of Greenleaf had made his luck for him.

Alice's cunt was as creamy, hot and tight as Bobby had long imagined. With just two inches or so of his shaft inside her, he abruptly stopped moving.

"What are you waiting for?" his mother gasped.

"Gonna play a while," he answered, licking the nape of her neck and using the fingers of both hands to spread her cunt-lips. He massaged his mother's clit while she thrashed and ground her round ass against him, trying futilely to get more of his prick inside. He just chuckled and moved his hips in small circles, sliding in and out of her by just fractions of an inch.

"FUCK MEEEEE!" Alice begged, screaming out her need. She knew that she would lose her mind if her son didn't give her his whole cock now. "FUCK, FUCK, IN IN IN!"

Bobby laughed and flipped onto his back so Alice was on top of him, kicking her legs helplessly in the air. "Let's give 'em a real show, Mom!"

Arching his hips upward, he thrust the entire length of his cock into his mother in one stroke.

"Aieeieiee!" Alice squealed, suddenly filled by her son's fuck-rod. "Yesss...YES! Give it to me, Bobby. Fuck me. Fuck your mother, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Chanting mindlessly as spasms of joy swept through her, Alice sensed as much as she saw the others who now surrounded them. To Alice's left Jamie stood behind Luke, reaching around to slide both of her small hands up and down his cock shaft. On the right, Elaine was on her knees before Brandon, her head bobbing back and forth like some ridiculous toy drinking bird, taking his entire prick down her throat with each stroke. In and out, in and out...

"Atta girl!" Elaine paused in her cock-sucking to admire the sight of the forty-something red-haired mother thrashing and bucking naked on her back as her own son pistoned in and out of her clinging, spasming cunt from beneath. "Wreck your mama, Bobby! Teach her to slut! Yours is the third guy's cock she's had in her in an hour so she's more'n ready to blow!"

For uptight, judgmental Alice Tilson this was all an incredible, awful, wonderful dream come to life. She fucked her own flesh and blood with all the abandon of a rutting animal. Her fuck-tunnel convulsed and contracted uncontrollably around Bobby's cock. An electric charge of excitement raced through her body from her scalp to the soles of her feet.

"Y'all get ready!" Elaine's voice rang out. She and Jamie were standing right over the fucking mother-son couple now, jacking off Luke and Brandon, faster and faster...

"And...Now!" Elaine barked. Bobby's cock jerked and pulsed rhythmically as he drove it all the way home in his mother's pussy and erupted. Long streams of her son's jism flooded Alice's womb and fireworks lit up behind her eyes. The most intense orgasm of her life consumed her.

"Fuckin' YEAH!" Brandon and Luke both came at that moment as well. Winking at Jamie, Elaine pointed Brandon's prick so that the first bursts of jism splattered onto Alice's face and into her slack, open mouth.

Following suit, Jamie directed Luke's cock at Alice's heaving tits. Jamie was always proud when she could trigger a man's climax at a moment of her choosing. It gave her the satisfaction of having mastered her chosen art.

Luke shot a huge load, spraying Alice's big tits with what looked like nearly a pint of rich fuck juice. Jamie didn't know if that was even possible, but looking at Alice's puffy, pink, cum-glazed nipples caused her mouth to water.

"God...damn...yeah..." at last Bobby flopped back flat on the floor, chest heaving, exhausted. Alice lay spread-eagled atop him, still experiencing wonderful aftershocks of pleasure as her climax slowly subsided.

Bobby extended a weary arm upward to high-five his pals. Jamie and Elaine knelt on either side of Alice, licking all the jism from her face and throat and belly and tits.

To her own surprise Alice was free of shame or guilt in the aftermath of what she'd done. It all came very clear to her now: she'd gone too long without sexual release, and why shouldn't she take her comfort in the arms of the one male in the world that she still trusted, deep down in her heart? Her Bobby was the one man who would never, ever desert her.

†††

Nearly two hours later, Alice was on her knees on the carpet with her head between her son's thighs while he slouched naked on the living room sofa. She took his balls into her mouth one at a time to suck them while she slid her right hand up and down his upthrust prick.

Alice crouched low so that her thighs were spread as wide as she could manage. She wanted to offer as easy access as possible to whichever of Bobby's friends might decide to take her from behind.

Luke took up the invitation first. Alice shuddered joyfully at the fresh entry of hard teen cock into her pussy.

Bobby just leaned back on the couch, enjoying the vision of his beautiful sexy mother between his knees working so eagerly to pleasure his dick. Soon she swallowed his cock-head and started sucking him off for the third time this afternoon. The sensation of sliding in and out of her throat was incredible.

He glanced over at Jamie riding up and down Elaine Moore's dildo while "Laney" licked up the sweet milk that dripped from her nipples. Brandon stood on the sofa next to them, his hands on Jamie's head, drawing her toward his own engorged prick.

Why ain't Trey boning his sister? Bobby wondered. Jamie was completely wanton, after all, and Bobby was confident that if she knew what her little brother was packing she'd open her legs for him in a hot minute.

Bobby decided he'd have a talk with Trey, real soon. There was no reason that the guys shouldn't be going four-on-one with his sister, no reason at all.

Bobby stroked his mother's hair. After a couple of sessions she was already a good cocksucker; with practice she was going to be a great one.

"Hey, Mom, you about ready for another drink?" Alice responded with a quick nod and smiled around his cock, lifting and rolling her son's big full nuts in her fingers. That sent Bobby over the edge. He came hard, feeding his mother another full load of jism while she eagerly gulped and swallowed.

He knew that he'd be doing it a lot, from now on, and that was just fine.