Mother's Greed Ch. 03

Story Info
Sissy is feminized further by mom.
2.8k words
4.59
34.9k
48

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third story in the series, please read the previous chapters so as to understand the story better.

**********************************************************************************

Cindy woke up at 4:30 to do her training. She got up quickly from her bed and looked at the huge black dildo on her bed table. She enjoyed it in her last night. It had been 2 months since she had first seen Chad's massive piece. It was the first one she saw in 18 years; she was horny ever since. Chad had declined to give it to her as he wanted her to do some things and she did everything he asked for. She looked at her body, she looked younger than ever. All the treatments Chad was getting from her mother's company was helping Cindy a lot. Her skin was better and tighter. She was getting fitter everyday through her exercises she looked no more than 27 now. She opened her wardrobe and took out a red workout bra and a matching short and put on her shoes. She looked at her ass in the mirror and how well they fitted her. Cindy made her way to Nick's room and woke him up. She removed the blanket to see a pretty girl in a slutty pink nightie. She gently woke him up and asked her to get ready for morning exercises and took out an outfit for him from his wardrobe.

Nick got up and started to get ready. He picked up the outfit his mother had decided. It was a pair of pink sports bra and a short. He didn't mind it anymore. It had been a month since his mother had thrown out all his male clothes and make him dress girly all the time. This was another morning for him going to work out. He got dressed and met his mom outside their house. It was really early and fortunately no one was up yet. It was the only reason Nick agreed to workout in feminine clothes, and also to not anger her. He was locked in a cage for almost 2 months now. His balls were so full, he leaked constantly, and the silky panties made it even more difficult. They felt so good. His butt plug was no help either, the plug pressing against his prostate with every step made him even more horny. Cindy and Nick got to stretching and started their run. Nick could feel the difference the exercise was doing to his body. His legs were getting toned and so was his stomach. His butt was tighter and round now, and the fat seemed to deposit in just the right places like the thighs. This made him enjoy the exercises. Finally, they returned home and started doing yoga. Nick was so much more flexible ever since he started doing yoga. They ended around 7 and got ready to go back to the house.

"You go on. I'll join you in a bit." Cindy said.

"OK, mom." Nick replied and went into the house.

Cindy made her way to Chad's window. After Chad bought the clothes for Cindy and nick. Cindy didn't have to give her used clothes to Chad anymore, but she still visited him every morning to get a taste of his dick. Chad only allowed her to give it one kiss and Cindy took her sweet time giving that one kiss. Some of the days Chad would be horny and order Cindy to give him a blowjob and then would cum all in her mouth. Today was one of such days.

"Hey baby." Chad greeted.

"Hi honey." Cindy replied.

Cindy glanced at his already hard cock.

"Some one was waiting for me." Cindy said stroking Chad's dick.

"Yeah. Go on get on with it." Chad replied.

Cindy grabbed his dick with both her hands and started giving him a blowjob. After sometime Chad came in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

"Chad. Baby, I need you inside me. I have waited for so long." Cindy said fingering her wet pussy.

"Baby, I really want to do it too. But..." Chad said.

"But. What?" Cindy asked.

"I am not comfortable with having Nick around. You said you felt for him that way. I don't want you to be cheating on me later." Chad said.

"What are you saying honey, Nick may be my son, but he can never satisfy me. you know how tiny he is." Cindy said moving closer to Chad.

"I know, but still, I don't want another male around my girl." Chad said.

"He dressed in feminine clothes all day with his pathetic penis locked in his cage. How can he be a male?" Cindy asked.

"He may not look like a male to you but he thinks himself as one. So, he might try something, so I want to change that." Chad explained.

"That sounds nice, anyway he looks better as a sissy." Cindy replied smiling.

"True. I have prepared something wait here." Chad said and went to his table and grabbed something. He came back to Cindy and handed it to her.

Cindy looked at her palm and saw a flash drive.

"What's in this?" Cindy asked.

"Something that is going to help you get this." Chad said pointing to his dick.

"What do I do with it?" Cindy asked determined.

"There are 45 videos in there, one for every day from today. Just make him watch it on VR daily." Chad replied.

"Ok." Cindy replied and left.

Nick went to his room and stripped off the bra and shorts. Working out made him sweaty. He quickly made his way to the bathroom and stopped infront of the mirror when he saw his reflection. His hair was almost shoulder length now, his body looked a lot more feminine than before. His waist had become even smaller so did his arms. His legs and ass looked toned and he had a good bubble butt. His body hair was thinning and he could see his chest had swelled up a little bit. He was confused, but shook the thought off and took his bath. He got out and dressed, he selected a floral shorts and white crop top for the day. He got dressed and went downstairs. Cindy was down there cooking in her hot black lingerie. Nick had noticed his mother's dresses had changed very quickly, she used to dress conservatively but now she dresses so slutty. All her workout clothes, casual clothes, lingerie, and sleep wear were all so slutty now. All this made his life even more difficult. Looking at his exposed mother made him horny. His tiny member wanted to get hard but the tight metal cage stopped it. It had been 2 months since he had cum.

"Sweetie, do you like mom's new clothes?" Cindy asked.

"Mom, could you cover up." Nick replied.

"So, you are allowed to dress slutty, but I'm not. Come one tell me you don't enjoy seeing me like this?" Cindy said pressing her breasts.

"Mom, you look good, but I haven't came in 2 months. I did everything you asked for please unlock me. I am really ready to please you." Nick said.

Cindy laughed.

"I'm sure you want to please me, but you are not ready. Trust me sweetie." Cindy replied.

"I trust you mom." Nick replied and ate his breakfast. After they finished their breakfast, they cleaned up and sat down to watch tv. After some time.

"Nick, follow me to your bedroom." Cindy said and got up.

Nick followed his mother to his room. Cindy plugged him into the VR and played a video. Nick thought it would be the same Porn as last time. this started with a hypnotic music, soon Nick could feel himself getting sleepy and relaxed. He felt a sudden urge to look more feminine. He wanted to be pretty and wear pretty girly clothes. He was completely focused on the video and when he was finally woken up from his trance by Cindy, he couldn't remember what he was seeing for the last 5 hours. He got up and went to the mirror to admire his feminine body.

"Mom, do you really prefer me looking like this?" Nick asked.

"Yes, baby. You look so pretty. You have to admit the look suits you." Cindy replied.

"Yes, it kind of does." Nick replied smiling.

"Glad you finally started liking these pretty things." Cindy replied.

"Yes, mom I really like how they make me look."

"Well, your name doesn't suit with your appearances." Cindy commented.

"What should I do?" Nick asked.

"How about you use a girly name when dressed up?"

"It would feel kind of weird to called by a girly name." Nick replied.

"Come on, sweetie. How about Nikki?" Cindy asked.

"I don't know mom. It feels weird."

"Nothing to feel weird about. Nikki suits you, look in the mirror and tell me you don't look like a Nikki dressed up." Cindy said.

Nick looked into the mirror again and saw himself as a pretty girl, with really sexy clothes. Using a girly name dressed up wouldn't hurt and make his mom happy, so he decided to do it.

"OK mom Nikki sounds great."

"Great sweetie. So, from now you will be called Nikki." Cindy said.

"Yes, mom." Nikki replied.

"Nikki how long since you last came?"

"More than 2 months now, mom." Nikki replied.

"Still not long enough. You need to be locked in for some more time." Cindy replied.

"Are you kidding mom?" Nikki shouted.

"Mind you voice, Nikki?" Cindy said sternly.

"Sorry, mom. I haven't gotten a release in the last 2 months. My balls are full and paining, I really need to cum." Nikki pleaded.

"I understand you need a release, but first you must promise to obey everything I say." Cindy relied.

"I will obey everything you tell me to do." Nikki replied.

"Good. Follow me to your room." Cindy said and got up.

Nikki followed her. Nikki was really horny now; she couldn't think straight. Her clitty was leaking constantly and she needed a release really quick. Cindy opened Nikki's wardrobe and took out an outfit. Cindy ordered Nikki to wear it.

"Mom, don't I need to wear some underwear?" Nikki asked.

"You won't be needing them today. Now get dressed and meet me downstairs." Cindy said and left.

Nikki quickly slipped out of her outfit and dressed up in the new one. It was a really short denim micro skirt, with a tight white crop top. She could feel the air on her caged clitty. The top was really tight and gave her budding breasts good shape, her nipples were visible through the thin material. She got ready and went down to meet her mom. Cindy was already waiting in her denim shorts and sleeveless top. She looked so hot, Nikki almost got hard, but her cage stopped her sending her into pain.

"Mom your new outfits are really pretty." Nikki said.

"Thanks, sweetie. You look pretty sexy yourself." Cindy replied.

Nikki blushed and pulled her skirt down, it was really exposing her cage and she had to pull her skirt down constantly to hide it. Cindy went behind Nikki and blindfolded her, before Nikki could ask, she felt something going into her mouth. It was gag and she couldn't speak. Nikki felt her mother grabbing her arm and move her into the car. She started driving, Nikki was confused but the gag prevented her form asking. Mom was taking her out of the house dressed in such slutty clothes. It was her first time dressed up outside the house. Suddenly the car came to a stop and Cindy led her out. They walked for sometime and then she was made to seat on a chair and her blindfold was removed. She was in a saloon. Cindy had brought her sissy son to the same saloon Chad had brought him to.

"Your mom has already decided your treatments, so relax." Rebecca said.

Nikki couldn't see her mother anywhere; she must be waiting outside. Rebecca removed the gag and got to work. First, she did Nikki's hair, she styled her shoulder length hair into pretty curly hairstyle. She then removed the body hair. Then she did a number of face treatments and also gave a manicure and a pedicure to Nikki. When everything was down Nikki still naked was allowed to take a look at herself.

When Nikki saw the reflection, she was stunned. How can she look so different than before.

"I look really pretty." Nikki said.

"Yes, you do, girl." Rebecca replied.

"What did you do?" Nikki asked.

"Well, I gave you full body hair removal. It will take at least 2 months for them to grow back, I also gave you a number of facial treatments. You really take after your mom." Rebecca replied.

"Thank you." Nikki said.

"Welcome. Now get dressed your mom is waiting outside."

Nikki dressed and went outside. Cindy hugged her when they met.

"You look so pretty. I always wanted a daughter to dress up." Cindy said.

"Mom, I'm not your daughter." Nikki protested.

"Well Nikki you don't look like a boy now." Cindy replied.

"But, mom."

"Don't worry I'm joking. Now get in the car. I have a surprise for you at home."

They drove to the house and went into Cindy's room.

"Nikki, I have a surprise for you." Cindy said and took out her collection.

"Wow, mom. They are so big, do they really fit?" Nikki asked.

"Yes, sweetie they do. Don't worry they will fit your virgin ass pussy." Cindy replied.

"I don't understand mom." Nikki said confused.

"You will soon understand. See Nikki, I can't let you out of the cage, but you have been a really good girl and you look so pretty after the saloon. So, you are getting a release." Cindy explained.

"How will I cum with my penis still in the cage?" Nikki asked.

"Don't worry, I will teach you. Get into doggy pose and I'll show you." Cindy replied.

Nikki climbed on the bed and got into the pose. Cindy poured some lube in her hand and rubbed it on Nikki's hole. She massaged her hole to get it ready and lubed. She slowly inserted her middle finger into Nikki's pussy and rubbed her prostate.

"Do you like it?" Cindy asked.

"It feels different, it feels really good. Please don't stop."

"I won't sweetie."

Cindy continued exploring the ass pussy, she slowly increased the number of fingers. After sometime Nikki could fit 4 fingers, she pulled out her fingers and went to her collection and picked a 7-inch dildo.

"Mom what are you going to do with it?" Nikki asked.

"Trust me sweetie." Cindy replied while covering the dildo with lube.

"Mom, I don't want a dildo in my ass."

"Didn't you like me playing with your pussy, this will feel a lot better." Cindy said.

"But, mom I'm not gay." Nikki protested.

"It isn't gay if you are dressed like a girl. Now let me do it or else I'm going to get angry." Cindy replied.

Nikki gave up. Cindy slowly pushed the dildo into her ass pussy. It pained a little at first but soon it turned into pleasure, the dildo was hitting just the right spots. Nikki could feel her whole body in pleasure. Cindy continued fucking Nikki for some time. Nikki felt her body going limp, her legs shaked uncontrollably. Her caged clitty twitched and she came for the first time in months. But this was the strongest orgasm she had ever had; her whole body was in pleasure and the cum kept flowing from her clitty for some time.

"Now we don't have to remove the cage when you have to cum. Feel free to use my toys, mother and daughters always share." Cindy said.

Nikki didn't like being called a daughter but she didn't have the energy to protest. She lied there panting still dripping from her caged clitty.

"Mom what was that?" Nikki asked.

"You just experienced your first sissygasm, you came like a girl by using your boi pussy." Cindy replied.

"That felt great mom. Thank you." Nikki said.

"Now you don't have any excuses for releasing you from your cage. Now I think your previous meds are over. Take these." Cindy said handing Nikki new stronger medicines she had got from Chad.

"Ok mom. I will get cleaned up." Nikki said and left.

Cindy had secretly recorded everything and she sent it to Chad.

"Slutty Nikki is far better than pathetic Nick. She was born to be sissy faggot." Chad replied.

"Yes, honey. So, when will I be getting my reward?" Cindy asked thinking about Chad's cock.

"Soon, baby. We are almost done."

To be continued...