Mother's Greed Ch. 06

Story Info
Chad takes Cindy to prom.
2.4k words
4.54
21.7k
33

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth story in the series, please read the previous chapters so as to understand the story better.

**********************************************************************************

It had been quite some time since Nikki last had a release. Her now permanently limp clitty could no longer help her orgasm. On Chad's orders Cindy had forbidden Nikki from using her toys, desperate for a release Nikki tried using her fingers, but after using the huge BBC dildo her thin girly fingers barely gave her any pleasure. Constantly horny, she leaked all the time.

"Nikki, you need to stop leaving your sissy juice everywhere. Its everywhere, in the kitchen, the sofa, your sheets are so wet every morning. I understand you need to have sissygasms but you need to clean up after yourself." Cindy said.

"Mom, I haven't had a release in so long, I didn't have a single orgasm. I leak all the time, that's why I leave stains everywhere." Nikki replied.

"Oh my, you leak so much, I thought you're just getting some pleasure." Cindy said laughing.

"Mom, please can I just use your toys once. Please."

"Sorry, sweetie. Chad has planned something for you, by the way he is taking me shopping today. I'll get you something cute too." Cindy said.

"Thank you, mommy."

"Oh sweetie, you're so cute. I need your help with something." Cindy said and grabbed Nikki's arm and dragged her to the bedroom.

Cindy started stripping and then went to her wardrobe, Nikki was excited for a moment thinking about his mom asking him to fuck her, but looking down at her panty covered limp clit she realised it was long gone fantasy. Cindy walked out with some lingerie and outfits.

"I need your help picking an outfit. You have known Chad for long, pick something he would like." Cindy said.

Nikki felt humiliated, he was picking an outfit for his mom, so that she could impress her bully. But somehow all this turned-on Nikki. She didn't want her mom sluttily dressed, she picked up a simple white bra and panty set.

"Do I look that old to you sweetie?" Cindy asked.

"Mom, these look good." Nikki replied.

"For a 50-year-old. I'm still pretty hot, I want to dress accordingly. Now pick a good one, otherwise there is some punishment for my sissy." Cindy said spanking Nikki's bubble butt.

Nikki thought for sometime and not wanting to anger her mom any further she picked a hot pink pair of lingerie; they were really skimpy and barely covered the parts.

"That's something I like. I knew my sissy was slutty too." Cindy said and hugged Nikki.

Next Nikki had to select an outfit, she picked a denim short and black crop tank top. Cindy seemed pleased and wore the clothes.

"Mom, you look like you are in your 20's, so sexy." Nikki said.

"Thanks, sweetie. Chad will really like them." Cindy replied.

"Yes, he definitely will."

Chad picked up Cindy and they went out. Nikki bored and horny as hell, thought of doing something naughty. She created an account on a website where sissies and crossdressers post their picture for the public. She got into a satin pair of bra and panty with matching garter and stockings, she wore her red high heels and got ready to shoot. She took pictures from different angles and left her face out of it. She posted a couple of pictures and her inbox flooded instantly. There were all kinds of messages; from dick pics to meetups. Satisfied Nikki drifted to sleep.

Chad pulled up outside a tattoo parlour.

"Why are we here?" Cindy asked.

"I'll answer that in a minute, there is something you need to tend to first." Chad said pulling out his dick.

Cindy instantly got to work, she gave him a blowjob deeper every time.

"I love your cock so much. I want it inside me." Cindy said sucking Chad's cock.

"Who's stopping you?" Chad said smiling.

Cindy got on his lap and positioned his cock, she was already wet. Slowly Chad penetrated, she could feel her pussy stretching, a feeling she longed for. Chad picked up the pace, Cindy was no longer in control. Chad's cock felt so good, she came hard. Chad still hard continued fucking her. Finally, after sometime Chad came. He came inside her, all this pleasure made Cindy cum again. She was barely moving after this, Chad picked her up and gently put her in her seat.

"Chad, baby. This was the best sex ever. I didn't even know I could cum twice in a row." Cindy said gasping.

"Baby, that's nothing. I wanted to end this quick. Now fix up we are going inside, I am getting you something as a gift for taking your first black cock." Chad said.

They went inside.

"Hey Chad. What's up?" Tyrone, the tattooist said.

"Hey, Tyrone. Just getting my bitch a new tattoo." Chad replied.

"Cool, I already know which one. Just tell me where?" Tyrone asked.

"Just above her leaking white pussy." Chad replied.

Cindy realised both of the men were staring at her crotch. She realised Chad's cum was still leaking out of her pussy and had stained her pants.

Cindy followed Tyrone inside. She was asked to remove her bottom wear and lie on the table.

"Chad never misses a chance, does he?" Tyrone said looking at her leaking pussy.

Cindy blushed. Tyrone got to work. They finished the tattoo and then went shopping. It was in the evening they returned. Nikki woke up to open the door. Chad and Cindy were waiting. They came in. Chad sat on the sofa and Cindy sat on his lap.

"Hey sissy. Do you know the graduation prom is this Sunday?" Chad asked.

"No, I didn't. Well, I'm not going anyway." Nikki replied.

"But, I am." Cindy screamed.

"What?" Nikki asked confused.

"Yes, Chad asked me to prom. Isn't he such a gentleman. He even got me great gift." Cindy said and jumped to her feet and pulled her shorts and panties down.

There was black spade tattoo just above her pussy, with the letter Q inside.

"Isn't it pretty?" Cindy asked.

"Mom, what does it mean?" Nikki asked.

"Sweetie, it means my pussy is for BBC only, not that any other cock could please me now." Cindy replied.

"Mom, but..."

"Anyway, he also got me a nice dress for prom. I looking forward to it Chad." Cindy said.

"Me too, baby." Chad said and pulled Cindy closer. They kissed. After that Chad left.

"Mom, why are you going to prom with him?" Nikki asked.

"Because he, asked me to." Nikki replied.

"But, mom its my school. It will open soon, how am I going to face my friends." Nikki said.

"Well, in that case I got good news for you. Your school called; you had failed so many papers. You had to take months long extra classes just to pass. I know you never liked studying so I decided to get you dropped out." Cindy said.

"But mom if I don't finish school, how will I go to college, how will I get a job?" Nikki asked.

"You don't have to worry about that. Your only job is to be mommy's sissy girl, I'll take care of everything else." Cindy replied.

"Okay mom."

The days went by and it was Sunday. Nikki was in her room, replying to some messages from her fans, when she heard Cindy call her. She went to her room. Cindy was standing there in a bathrobe.

"Sweetie, I need your help getting ready." Cindy said.

"Sure, mom."

They went into the bathroom. Nikki helped her wash her hair. she shaved her body hair, the QoS tattoo looked sexy. Soon Cindy stood there completely smooth. They got out of the bath. Cindy had already selected her dress; it was lying on the bed. It was long red dress with a cut up to her thighs. She put on the dress and a black lace panty, she finished the outfit with a pair of red high heels. She looked absolutely stunning, the dress showed her curves, Nikki could feel herself leak a little. Cindy sat on her dressing table and Nikki helped her do her makeup and hair.

"You look stunning mom. The dress is so sexy." Nikki said.

"Thank you, sweetie. Chad bought this dress." Cindy replied.

The doorbell rang and they went to the door. Chad looked great in his tuxedo. Cindy hugged him and kissed him for some time, she then put a flower on his lapel.

"Thanks, babe." Chad said and gave Cindy's ass a squeeze. Cindy blushed.

Nikki stared at Chad; she was having second thoughts about his mom going to prom.

"What you staring at, sissy. Want me to bring her home before 10?" Chad asked.

"N-N-No." Nikki replied.

"Then what you are you wating for go inside." Chad ordered.

"Don't call too many boys, sweetie." Cindy said kissing Nikki on the cheeks.

They left and Nikki went inside. She drifted to sleep thinking about her mom and Chad.

"Honey, thank you for inviting me. I was pregnant with Nikki when I was in my final year, I couldn't attend my prom." Cindy said.

Chad moved his hand from the steering wheel and placed it on Cindy's thigh.

"You will remember this night forever." Chad replied moving his hands towards her pussy. He started fingering it making her wet.

They reached his school and went inside. Cindy looked around seeing boys and girls of Nikki's age made her awkward.

"Hey Chad. Who's the hottie with you?" a voice said.

"Hey, bro. You don't recognize her. Why don't you gather the boys." Chad said.

Slowly Chad's friends gathered.

"Babe, introduce yourself to my friends." Chad said.

"Hey everyone, I'm Cindy. You might know my daughter Nikki; she was in the same class with you. You might know him as Nick." Cindy said.

"You are Nick's mom. That scrawny bitch had such a hot mom. Nice one Chad." A handsome black guy replied.

"Thanks, Chris." Chad replied.

"Hey we are having a party later my house, why don't you two swing by." Chris said.

"Sure, man." Chad replied.

"See you then, Cindy." Chris said and smacked Cindy's ass as he left.

"Chris seems interested in you." Chad said.

"But, I'm with you babe." Cindy said.

"Yes, you are mine. But, do you know the meaning of your tattoo. You serve all black cocks. Do you understand that?"

"But..."

"You know you want him inside you." Chad said.

"Yes. I think so." Cindy replied.

"We will talk about it later. Let's enjoy now." Chad said and dragged her to the dance floor.

They started dancing. A romantic song started playing. Chad pulled Cindy closer and put his hand on her ass. Cindy could feel his huge cock through his pants. Cindy was wet now. They continued dancing. Chad then talked to his friends and dates, and Cindy accompanied her. They were all surprised after knowing her identity. They couldn't believe her to be older than early 20's. Cindy was glad Chad helped her get prettier. Soon it was time to announce the prom queen and king. Surprisingly Cindy and Chad were selected. Cindy was so happy, as soon as they were crowned Cindy jumped at Chad and kissed him on stage. Everyone started cheering. Cindy has so much fun. They went out and got into Chad's car.

"So, shall we go to the party?" Chad asked.

"I was thinking of some alone time." Cindy said stroking his cock through the pants.

"Oh, this party is way better, trust me." Chad replied and drove her to Chris's house. It was the same neighbourhood as theirs.

The house was huge. Chad and Cindy went in. there was no one there.

"Are we at the right place?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, follow me." Chad replied.

Cindy followed her they entered a room. Cindy was shocked, more than 25 black guys all with huge dicks and 20 girls were in the room. They were all naked and having sex with each other. It was an orgy. All the black cocks made Cindy wet.

"Glad you could make it." Chris said greeting them naked, his 10-inch cock dangling.

"Cindy really wanted to come." Chad said.

"Thank you for inviting me." Cindy said blushing.

"For a hottie like you my doors are always open." Chris replied.

"Why don't you properly thank him for the invitation." Chad said to Cindy.

Cindy took a look at the huge cock and got to her knees and started sucking it. She couldn't fit it all in her mouth.

"She's a pro. Enough of your mouth" Chris said.

Chris picked her up, he put her ankles on his shoulders and entered her. Cindy felt her pussy stretch like never before. She couldn't contain her excitement.

"Let me get in there too." Chad said.

Chris laid her on the bed.

"You using my pussy too?" Cindy asked Chad.

"No, honey. Its prom let's do something special." Chad replied and started licking her ass. Slowly he inserted his finger in her and loosened her up.

"Chad, I have never taken anything up my ass before." Cindy said.

"Don't worry, it's even better."

Chad pushed his cock into her ass. It was tight, Cindy felt a pain at first. Slowly the pain turned into pleasure.

"Fuck me harder." Cindy said.

Chad picked up the pace and Cindy came hard.

"My turn." Chris said and pushed his cock into her ass.

"I haven't cum yet." Chad said and entered her pussy.

Cindy was being fucked both in her ass and pussy. She was going crazy, suddenly a cock was pushed into her mouth. this went on for sometime, Cindy had lost count of her orgasms.

"Let's try some other girls." Chad said and they left.

"Finally, some rest." Cindy thought to herself.

She looked around a lot of dicks were around her.

"Dying to taste some Milf pussy." One of them said.

For the next 3 hours Cindy was fucked in everyone, got more than 2 dozen loads shot at her. She felt so dirty and so good at the same time. She passed out of exhaustion. When she woke up the next morning Chad was sitting beside her with a girl's lips around his dick.

"You earned the tattoo last night." Chad said.

"Best night ever." Cindy replied smiling.

"Now, clean up. We have a lot to prepare."

"Prepare for what?" Cindy asked.

"I have something planned for Nikki." Chad replied.

To be continued.......