Mother's Greed Ch. 05

Story Info
Nikki gives in to her desires.
2.5k words
4.62
25k
26

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth story in the series, please read the previous chapters so as to understand the story better.

**********************************************************************************

Nikki was still gasping for breath, while cum flowed out of her ass pussy and clitty. She was too shocked to say anything. She had just had the most intense orgasm of her life, and she got it by using her bully's dick. Nikki jumped to her feet.

"What are you doing Chad?" Nikki asked.

"Pleasuring you, faggot." Chad replied laughing.

"How was it?" Cindy asked.

"Mom what's going on?" Nikki asked confused.

"Well, I way trying to show you how little sissies should cum and I asked Chad for help." Cindy replied stroking Chad's dick.

"Mom, I don't get it, he is my bully." Nikki said crying.

"Tell me sweetie, how did this manly dick made you feel?" Cindy asked still stroking Chad's dick.

"I'm not gay mom. I had some problems with my penis and couldn't masturbate so I followed your advice by trying to masturbate with my ass. But you made Chad cum inside me." Nikki said bursting into tears.

"Don't cry, sissy. I know it felt really good getting fucked by that dick. I want it too." Cindy said sucking on Chad's dick.

"Mom, stop you promised me. you promised you will let me do it with you." Nikki shouted.

"Oh my god. Sweetie, after all this you still think you can pleasure me with your small sissy clit. You can't even remain hard without crying from the pain. Sit back and watch how real dicks look inside your mother's pussy." Cindy said climbing on Chad.

"Wait honey. I need to verify something first." Chad said and put Cindy on bed and walked towards Nikki.

"Chad this is not cool." Nikki said.

"Shut up sissy faggot. Tell me do you want me to please your mother with my black dick?" Chad asked.

"No. I will please her. I am still a man and I don't want you anywhere near her." Nikki replied instantly. Chad smiled.

"Well, it looks like you have a real man to please you, Cindy. I will be leaving then." Chad said and started getting dressed.

"No, Chad. I want you; this sissy can't even get her clitty hard." Cindy said grabbing Chad.

"Can't do anything. I told you I want to be the only man in your life and you fag son still thinks himself as a man. I will only fuck you when the sissy begs me to fuck you." Chad said and left.

Nikki looked at her mom.

"Mom just give me some time, I will be ready." She said.

Cindy started at Nikki angrily.

"I have been too easy on you. You are a sissy slut and you will be treated like one, I will make you beg for Chad's cock. But first you will beg him to fuck me and only then you can use his dick." Cindy said and walked towards Nikki and dragged her to the living room. She then took out a small packet from the drawer and then removed the cage from Nikki's clitty.

"This cage seems too big for a sissy." She said and took out the new cage from the box. It was a really small cage curved inward. Cindy slid the cage ring. The she put on the cage, it had a extension inward and it pushed Nikki's clitty inside her body when locked.

"This will do the job; this is a new model for advanced sissies. Their clitty gets pushed inside their body." Cindy explained.

"Mom its so uncomfortable." Nikki complained.

"You will get used to it. Now turn around." Cindy replied. she took out a big butt plug and lubed it and slowly slid it inside Nikki's pussy.

"Mom, I feel so filled up and it hits right at my prostate. It feels so good, my clitty is trying to get hard but it can't." Nikki said.

"You haven't seen the best part." Cindy said and pushed a button on her phone and the plug started vibrating. Nikki's clitty started leaking.

"Mom this is so good." Nikki said.

"You will be plugged all the time. look at all that sissy juice you are horny already." Cindy said.

Cindy then explained some medication. Nikki's previous dosages were doubled and she also needed to take two injections daily. Nikki was horny now all the time. her mother could turn on the vibrator anytime, it felt so good and made her legs weak. But she wasn't allowed to cum, she got to the edge everyday but couldn't cum, she really missed getting fucked by a huge dick now. Cindy still fantasizing about Chad's cock continued pleasuring herself with her dildos. Two months had passed now.

"Mom it's been two months since you locked me up. And I feel different now, I can fell my chest getting swollen up, my ass has gotten bigger, my balls have shrunk up and are barely visible. Mom could you please unlock me I think I'm ready." Nikki said.

"Ok, I will unlock you. But if you disappoint me, you are getting punished." Cindy replied.

Nikki thought for some time. She really wanted to get rid of the cage.

"Ok mom I agree." Nikki replied.

Cindy got up and removed the key from her necklace and unlocked Nikki. Her clitty was so tiny now, only the head was slightly visible, her clitty had shrunk to nothing.

"Oh, look at that cute clitty, come on get it hard for mommy." Cindy said tickling her balls.

"Mom its already hard, I think. I can't get it any bigger." Nikki said.

Cindy laughed.

"Don't worry sweetie, I knew this would happen. Once you experience real dick you will realize how worthless your clitty is." Cindy explained.

"But, mom then how will I have sex?" Nikki asked.

"Like a good sissy with your boi pussy." Cindy replied laughing.

Nikki was confused.

"Come on let's go." Cindy said.

"Go where?" Nikki asked.

"You disappoint me you get punished remember." Cindy replied and locked Nikki back and they left the house.

"Mom where are we going?" Nikki asked. Cindy didn't reply and kept driving, they pulled up at a saloon. They went inside and Cindy talked to the receptionist and then Nikki was led inside.

"Please strip and lie on the table." The receptionist said. Nikki followed.

Nikki was blindfolded.

"This is going to hurt a little." The receptionist said and Nikki could feel something pinching just above her clitty, then she felt the same on her lower back and nipples. After some time, she could feel piercings in her ear nipples and belly button. Finally, she was let to see herself.

There was a pink heart just above her clitty with sissy written in a cute girly font inside. She noticed her nipples were heart shaped. The region around her nipples had been tattooed to look like a heart. She turned around to see a butterfly tramp stamp on her lower back. She had huge golden hoops in her ears and little golden hoops on her nipples. She squeezed her B-cup boobs and liked how the nipple rings felt on her sensitive nipples. There was diamond belly ring. She took some time to take it all in. she realised it made her look hot as hell. She started leaking from her caged clitty. She calmed herself and got dressed and met her mother at the reception.

"You look so sexy." Cindy replied.

"I'm sorry, mom. I could pleasure you. But I still don't want you to do it with Chad." Nikki explained.

"Oh sweetie, don't worry once you embrace your new life as the sissy you are supposed to be you will forget all about Chad bullying you. You will see him as real man who can pleasure you." Cindy said.

"No, mom I might look like this now. But I will never beg Chad to fuck you." Nikki said and go inside the car.

Cindy had been longing for Chad's dick for so long, all this made her lose her composure. She decided to go to the extreme. She tripled Nikki's dosage and increased the injections to three. Made her watch the hypnosis videos again.

For the first month all the edging and hypnosis had made her horny and unable to think. No matter how much she tried she couldn't orgasm. All this frustration made her look for new ways of release, she started exploring her body. She felt good laying with her nipples. She loved how big and sensitive they had become. Playing with them made her leak, but still, she couldn't get an orgasm. All the medicines had been making her even more horny. Whenever she told her mother about this she would ignore. The last 15 days had been brutal for Nikki, she longed to cum and the only way was with a huge dick up her ass. She wanted to agree to Chad's condition but didn't. Cindy was also on the verge. She made sure to make Nikki's life as frustrating as possible. She would randomly turn on Nikki's vibrator and stop when she was on the verge on orgasm. The hypnosis playlist was over and all Nikki could think was about huge cocks. She looked out her window to calm herself. She noticed Chad in his room, he was just out of bath and his huge soft dick looked so beautiful. Nikki started drooling. She couldn't control herself anymore, it had been more than 3 months since she had last cum. She took her phone and texted Chad to come over. Nikki got dressed in a slutty pink lingerie set and ties her hair into two ponytails.

Chad arrived after a few minutes.

"Well looks like some one needs some dick." Chad said looking at Nikki.

"Chad, it felt really good with your dick. I'm not gay or anything, its just that using your dick is the only possible way now and I was hoping you would help me." Nikki said.

"Cut the bullshit faggot. You love my dick; you want me to fuck and cum in your ass again, don't you?" Chad asked.

Nikki remained silent; Chad placed Nikki's hand on his crotch. Nikki involuntarily started feeling his cock, this made it grow even bigger.

"You made it like this, you got to take care of it. now take it out." Chad ordered.

Nikki got on her knees and pulled down Chad's pants. His huge cock jumped out. Nikki couldn't control herself. Her mouth went towards Chad's dick. She wanted to taste it. she kissed the tip and started sucking it while playing with his balls. This went on for some time, when suddenly her vibrator started.

"Mom is awake." Nikki said.

"That slut wants it even more than you. But she can only get it if you beg me for it." Chad said.

"Chad. I know that, but she is my mom." Nikki replied.

"Let's go to your mother, let her decide. If she wants me, I hope you are ready for the begging." Chad said and pulled Nikki to Cindy's room.

"Chad what are you doing here?" Cindy asked.

"Your sissy invited me over and was just giving me a blowjob." Chad replied.

"You ungrateful, sissy. You don't want me to be with him, but you already sucked his cock and got fucked by him." Cindy said angrily.

"That's why we are here. You decide who can please you." Chad said.

"Okay. To make this a fair competition both of you strip." Cindy said, both obeyed.

Cindy moved towards Nikki and unlocked her cage and removed it.

"Now you are naked. Both of you come closer." Cindy said.

Nikki looked at Chad's massive dick and then her barely visible clitty. Surprisingly Nikki could no longer feel his clitty.

"There isn't much of a competition. Nikki has a sissy clit they can be no where near any pussy, on the other hand Chad has such a manly dick. I really need to feel it inside me." Cindy said and started sucking Chad's dick.

Nikki sat there watching them, leaking continuously.

"I want you inside me." Cindy said and pulled Chad towards her bed, she lied down and spread her legs waiting for Chad.

"You know what to do sissy." Chad said to Nikki.

"Please fuck my mom, Chad." Nikki said realising how correct her mother was, Chad's dick felt amazing, her clitty couldn't even compare. Her mom should also get pleasure she thought.

"Couldn't hear come here and say it." Chad said.

Nikki went to the bed and kneeled.

"Please give you beautiful cock to my mother. Pleasure her please." Nikki begged.

"This turns me on so much. My sissy son begging a man to fuck me." Cindy said.

"Not convincing enough." Chad said sternly.

"Master please, fuck my mother and show me how worthless as a male I am. Please give her the pleasure every woman needs which I'm not capable of giving." Nikki said.

"That's good, now come and ready us. That's what you will be doing sissy bitch. Lick your mom's pussy and get it all lubed up." Chad said.

Nikki got on with her task, she licked Cindy's pussy really good, making her wet for Chad to fuck her. Then she turned her attention towards Chad's dick she started sucking it lubing it properly with her spit. She then guided the dick to the pussy.

Cindy screamed with pleasure when Chad penetrated her pussy, it had so long she had a real cock inside her. She tightened her pussy around his cock, savouring every moment.

"Fuck you are so tight almost like a virgin. When was the last time you had sex?" Chad asked.

"Long ago." Cindy replied and continued pushing herself of his dick.

They continued fucking for a long time with Cindy's moaning getting louder. Chad made her orgasm four times that night. Each one was so intense that Cindy's legs were shaking very bad and she could barely stand. Chad had used all her holes and cum leaked out of Cindy's pussy and ass.

"That was amazing, honey." Cindy said.

"Bet, it was the best you ever had." Chad said.

"Yes, it was. I love my life." Cindy exclaimed.

"Sissy, crawl over here and clean." Chad ordered.

Nikki crawled towards Chad and then licked his dick clean, then she moved to her mom and cleaned her holes of Chad's cum. She loved the taste so much. All this got her horny and she wanted Chad's dick now.

"This is so good. Nikki you are such an obedient sissy. I will reward you later." Cindy said.

As Chad was leaving Nikki stopped him.

"Chad, could you help me cum please." Nikki said squeezing her boobs to seduce him.

Chad pulled him closer and kissed him for a long time.

"You are really sexy now, but don't forget your place. You are my sissy; your only job is to pleasure me. Don't you dare think about pleasuring yourself. Do you understand?" Chad asked.

"Yes, master." Nikki said.

"Good girl. Now don't worry, I have the best surprise prepared for you. Just wait for a few days." Chad said and left.

Nikki looked down at her permanently leaking limp clitty.

"Guess I won't be needing the cage now." she said.

To be continued.........................................