All Comments on 'Mother's Love Pt. 02'

by Mommylove900

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One detail that didn't fit in your story is the fact that Mommy gave Ashley her business card. Mommy was quite pissed off at Ashley for being too "assertive" towards her son. I don't think she would have given her card. She would definitely stay away from her. But this is a minor detail. Pay close attention to your story details so they fit altogether. The "fitting room episode" was quite erotic. Maybe it needed more suspense since it was taking place in a retail store ... risky situation indeed. Pay close attention to the psychology of your characters ... their reactions, their thinking, the unseen. I'm looking forward to read your third chapter. Voted another 4 stars for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story but you kept telling over and over he had a 7inch white cut cock what was that all about?? And her DDD tits hoy about a C cup!!! I think you should follow up with more and maybe mom gets pregnant!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story but it was a little to much about the DDDs tits and your repeat on several lines took away from the story. You should continue with the twin sisters involved. Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story but a little much of 7 inch white cut cock and DDD breasts. And how old are the twins?? Hope you write part 3 with a little more information. Gave it a 4????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMommylove900@Mommylove900
Gentleman with a freak side. I've never understood why or how the mother/son, family taboo/incest, interests came to be inspired in my thoughts. I have, nor, will ever have that actually happen in my life. Perhaps the new fit moms that are often hotter than women barely legal....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES