All Comments on 'Mother's Shoe Mystery Pt. 12'

by ErosLitAmateur

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ErosLitAmateurErosLitAmateurover 5 years agoAuthor
Keep em cumin ;)

Please remember to leave as many comments, and as much feedback as possible. Let me know how you're enjoying the story and if you want to read more. Also share your own fantasies here in the comments section, or privately in the feedback tab. Don't be shy, no judgements here. We are all here because we love mommy/son ;) Thank you, and happy reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG

OMG the boys are going to be fucked silly, as well as all the moms and grans!

Seemingly a queue forming for Billy.

Mmmm can’t wait for next instalment!

Up4kinkUp4kinkover 5 years ago
Love the series

Your chapters keep getting better and better! The addition of the other characters is exciting. “Billy” is one lucky guy!!! One of the reasons I’m glad I found Literotica is that I now feel I’m not alone in my kinks, there are others who share interest in the same fantacies. Keep up the good work. I’m looking forward to reading more of your work!!!

forever316forever316over 5 years ago
Love it

I am a sucker for smells. The mom still hasn't made one of the son's fantasies come true. He asked her if she could stop showering for a few days. It would be awesome if she not only does that, but loves the effect it has on her son, so she permanently changes her bathing schedule to weekly/every X amount of days for his pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cravings

I am so craving my mom's just home from work sweaty pussy and ass right now. Nothing beats those smells, or the tastes. If I could sustain myself just eating her pussy and ass I would. Im lucky she never wears socks with any of her shoes either. When she comes home from her 9 hour waitressing shift wearing flats and asks me to kiss and lick her feet, Im in heaven.

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648over 5 years ago
I love the taste of an All Day Pussy..!

To the Anonymous post just below mine, I too can never get enough of eating an All Day Pussy. A clean Pussy cannot cum close to the taste of a Mommy Pussy that's been kept neatly tucked inside her tight nylon Panties or Pantyhose while she's sitting at her desk ALL DAMN DAY letting it get all steamy and musky so her horny as hell Son can clean up with his tongue licking her labia slowly spearing her tight puckered Mommy Asshole a few times. Then sucking on that tender, sensitive clit of hers until she enjoys a Leg Shaking Oral Orgasm and squirts her Mommy Cum all over her young sons face. He cannot get enough of that All Day Mommy Pussy. He wants it every day.

ErosLitAmateurErosLitAmateurover 5 years agoAuthor
The continuing story of Billy....

Thank you all for the kind comments, feedback, and hopefully continued enjoyment of the series! If you have had these or similar fantasies or actually experienced them give me a 👍Things are far from over for Billy. If you thought you had read enough depravity so far, just wait and see. If the perversions go too far, let me know ;)

Part 13 will be out soon, followed by part 14 shortly after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErosLitAmateur@ErosLitAmateur
448 Followers
First time author on Literotica, hoping my writing turns as many people on as possible. Comments and feedback are welcome, as well as personal stories or fantasies that you can relate to my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES