Mother's Shoe Mystery Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over at the Monroe house, Luke had just told his mother Sandra about the development. Sandra's pussy got soaked at the news that she was going to get to fuck Billy. She had heard about his spectacular cock from his mother, and Sandra couldn't wait to take his massive cock in her mouth, pussy, and ass. She was going to show him a good time. Sandra got lost in her thoughts about Billy. Luke had to snap her out of it.

"Mom, wake up! Finish putting on your high heels and get the fuck on the bed."

"You got it little man. it's going to take me a sec. These are 7 inch Stilettos, and I don't want to break my ankles on the way to the bed. Do you like my new lacy garter belt and stockings?"

"Fuck yes mom! They are so fucking hot. Now get your ass over here and hop on my cock!"

"You don't want to eat my pussy first baby? or i can suck your cock? A little foreplay?"

"Nah mom. Idon't have time for that. I got a Blast Commander meet up online in 30 minutes, so let's get to the main event already."

A disappointed Sandra climbed on top of her son. She rocked herself on top of Luke, hands on his chest, riding his 6 inches for all they were worth. She kept her eyes closed the whole time, and fantasized that it was Billy. She knew the difference would be that Billy would probably be able to hit parts deep in her pussy that, her husband, and son, had never been able to do. Billy would also eat her pussy and ass out like she always wanted, but couldn't get her men to do. Real men want to taste all parts of their women, and from what she'd heard, Billy was the manliest of men in that respect.

Over at Claire's bridge club, the ladies were talking about their younger years. Claire played with her 5 close friends.

Betty was 61. She had aged well, and always had small breasts so their was minimal sag on them. She had black hair with a lot of white growing in.

Janine was 67. She had gorgeous blue eyes, and all white hair. She had C cup breasts that sagged a bit, but where decently perky.

Gina was a gorgeous 73 year old, with beautiful tan skin and a tight body. She had several breast enhancements so her 32DD tits defied gravity. She dyed her hair brown with red streaks, trying to loo much younger than she was, and it was working.

Theresa just had her 71st birthday. She was overweight, and short, but she was very beautiful, and had the most gorgeous smile. She was pretty shy.

Gloria was the oldest of the bunch at 75, but you wouldn't know it by looking at her, or by seeing how active she was. She was very slim, with incredible genetics, as her face and body showed. A lot of the young men who worked at the bridge hall would check her out as she walked by. She was the only one missing from the table.

Claire was nervous to talk about what had happened, but she told her friends everything. She knew she could trust them, and not be judged.

"Ladies, it happened." She smiled big.

All the ladies squealed with excitement. They all begged for details.

Janine shushed everyone though. "One at a time ladies. OK Claire, now tell us, how was it fucking that young stud grandson, we've seen dropping you off?"

Claire was quick to clarify. "No no no, ladies. I haven't fucked Billy yet. But, I did give him a foot-job, and I also blew him until he shot his load in my mouth. He nearly drowned me with his volume."

All the ladies at the table started feeling warm all over. they had all seen Billy before, and had all sworn they had seen a bulge in his pants at different times, whenever he was looking at one of them. They all recalled how huge that bulge was. they had all also fantasized about fucking Billy while fingering their pussy's.

Gina cut in. "How did his cum taste Claire? was it as good as we all imagined?"

Claire couldn't stop smiling talking about it. "Ladies, it was even better than I could have imagined."

Theresa raised her hand, as if she was in class, and needed to be called on. "Claire, any chance Billy would ever... you know... do things with US? Could you talk him into...?"

"Listen ladies. Billy is my grandson, so i get first crack at him. After he has fucked my brains out a few times, and gives me a cum belly, then we can discuss me talking to him about all of you. Not to change the subject, but where is Gloria?"

Janine spoke up, "Her grandson usually drops her off in the back. Maybe she just got tied up."

Claire got worried. "That's not the safest alley back there. I'll go check and see if she's back there." Claire made her way through the hall and to the hallway that led to the back of the building. Just before the back door was a small storage room that was rarely used. As she approached, Claire could here what sounded like a man grunting, and a woman wailing. Claire hurried to the closed room door. Now she could clearly hear it, and there was no mistaking what she heard. Was Gloria being attacked? Claire, afraid of what was on the other side of the door, slowly opened it. What she saw froze her in place.

Standing in the center of the room was Gloria's 21 year old, 6' 3", ripped from head to toe, chiseled from granite, gorgeous grandson Derrick. Gloria was there too, but she wasn't standing. Gloria was up in the air, her legs hanging on either side of her grandson's shoulders, her hand locked together around his neck to hold on to him. Derrick had his hands under her holding her by the hips. They were both totally naked, their clothes strewn on the storage room floor. Derrick's cock was inside his grandmother, as he used his considerable strength, paired with her slight frame, to pendulum her back and forth onto his cock. Gloria continued to wail as her grandson was unrelentingly pistoning his cock into her pussy.

"OHHHHHH FUCK ME! FUCK ME PLEASE!! OHHHHHH!!

Derrick kept his rhythm fast and strong. "I can't get enough of fucking you Nana! I want you to feel my giant cock in your belly! Fuck I love pounding your granny pussy!"

Claire continued watching the scene, her pussy getting wetter by the second, Gloria and her son too lost in their lust to notice the company. Claire began to picture Billy doing to her what she was watching. Hoping it could come true. But she knew she couldn't leave it to fate. she had to work to make it happen, and work she would. Sunday was going to be an interesting day with her grandson.

To Be Continued...

Thank you for reading! Feedback is appreciated.

12