Motion of the Ocean

Story Info
The Captain and Quartermaster discover XXX marks the spot.
3k words
4.11
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is my first story and I hope you all enjoy, if there's anything I can improve on, please let me know!**

"Gather round hearties, all of ya!" I shouted at the crew, holding all the booty we had just plundered. They eagerly came to my side to get their shares, and I began recounting how much to give each of the boys as I often do. It had become a ritual of mine, ever since I accidentally gave our Cooper a bit too much loot.

"Oh hurry up, would'ya?! There be a beautiful lass back at the haven who I want to impress wit' all me doubloons!" One of them barked, smirking as he spoke. Suddenly, I was caught off guard as I heard a familiar pacing on the ship's creaking floorboards. I looked past our Boatswain to see the Captain stop a few lengths behind our men. He seemed to be deep in thought.

I was always the curious type, as I tended to examine every feature of this man every time we crossed paths. Our Captain was devilishly handsome, powerful in stature. He had one of the best beards the seven seas had ever sea-n (har har har.)

There he stood, dawning a flaming red coat with white trimmings. He wore a tan undershirt that exposed a bit of his hairy chest. His breeches were a charcoal black which was a stark contrast upon his white stockings. I continued to admire our beautiful Captain, watching him flick his head in order to swoop his hair out of his eyes. He readjusted his hat in order to tame his wild fringe. Suddenly, his gaze met mine. He flinched slightly, shocked to have made eye contact with me. Not soon after however, his gaze softened and he grinned goofily. His smiles never failed to make me smile myself, as I suddenly felt myself grinning like an idiot in front of our boys. The Captain offered me a wink and wandered back into his quarters.

"Matey-"

"Blimey! Alright, alright..." I chuckled, handing out each of their shares one by one, recounting them as I went as I had totally just lost my focus again. I shook my head and handed out the last share for our crew. As they all dispersed, I made sure that I had left the double shares that both the Captain and I got. "Perfect."

I scurried across the ship, excited to have my moment with the Captain. We were extremely close but our crew really had no idea. Relationships on the ship were never forbidden and were in fact encouraged, but the Captain wasn't one to show me off. Our relationship was for us and simply whoever else wanted to know I suppose.

I reached the wooden door to his quarters and knocked twice. Without a second to spare, the Captain opened the door and pulled me in, closing the door behind me. He stood tall before me in nothing but his undershirt, breeches, and stockings. He knew it would get a rise out of me, as I was already drooling at the sight of him. He wore his undershirt so well but I knew he would look better without it. He flicked his head to move his hair again and grinned.

"I have your shares, Sir... We really do great as a team." I beamed, raising my hand up for a high five. His hand collided with mine but instead of pulling away, our hands clasped together. He gave it a quick shake in the air, continuing to hold my hand. Giggling, he placed his other arm on my lower back and swept me in for a delicate peck. His mustache tickled my upper lip, and as we pulled away from the quick kiss, I felt the excitement race through my body.

"Aye, that we do! Just put it on me desk. We've better things to talk about." I placed the sack of booty onto his desk and watched as he took a few steps back, now standing in front of the bed that was conveniently placed in the middle of the room.

"And what would that be? What could be better than booty, hhm?" I asked with a smirk, drawing closer to him. I looked up at the Captain, now close enough that we were breathing in each others air. He exhaled through his nose and his smile widened, suddenly swatting his hand to my ass.

"Yer booty, a'course!" He laughed. You see, I may have described the Captain as such a riveting, sexy individual which he is, but he is also extremely, extremely goofy. I expected such a funny remark from him but definitely not the ass smacking. I was pleasantly surprised though as he held his hand there and began fondling my ass cheek, pinching it every now and then. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his bearded chin. I let out a gasp as I felt him roughly grip me. I wondered if he could tell that I was getting wetter as every second passed..

"Oh Captain..." I started before being pulled in for a passionate kiss. I closed my eyes tight, feeling the warmth of his lips on mine. Suddenly, I felt him push his tongue deep into my mouth, possibly reaching as far back as my tonsils. This absolutely shook my entire body as he had never been one to kiss me with such power before. I opened my eyes in shock, but immediately softened my eyes to a close again, pushing my own tongue into his mouth. Our tongues danced in each others mouths, warm spit mixing throughout.

His beard had began to rub against my chin, causing a slight irritation to it. Surely I would get a rash later, but it would've been completely worth it. I would kiss my Captain till I bleed and still not have a care in the world, for it is him and that is all that matters. I put my hands on his chest, pawing at his smooth chest. He took notice to this and pulled his shirt off and soon began unlacing my corset. We sat down on his bedside, continuing to make out. After a few minutes, he pulled away.

"You should realize that you be the greatest treasure 'cross all the seven seas, love." He whispered, his hot breath heating up my ear. He slowly moved his head down and began kissing my neck. I moaned, raising my head with a smile.

"You flatter me, Sir..." I said, taking notice to the fact that he had taken my shirt off and was now traveling down to my nipples. He swirled my left nipple with his tongue, sending my pussy into a throbbing frenzy. I had grown wetter than the deck after it had been freshly swabbed. He sucked harshly, his lips encasing my nipple. He reached over with his hand and pinched my right nipple, sending shockwaves through my pulsating body. He had just begun to fondle my right breast when suddenly he pulled away and frowned.

"Lovely, I told you I don't like when you call me that," He said softly, sounding as if I had just scolded him for doing something bad. "Out there, in front of the crew, it be understandable. But when we're alone, no need." I nodded in acknowledgement and sighed.

"I'm deeply sorry, Handsome, it be habit."

"I know.... Now, where were we!" He chipperly exclaimed, taking me by surprise and lunging onto my lips. Him coming at me with such a speed pushed me backwards onto the bed, giggling along the way. The Captain swung his leg around and straddled me, placing my arms above my head. I helped him unbutton his breeches and pulled them down just enough that he took matters into his own hands. He pulled his pants fully off and his fully erect penis bounced out. I could tell that he was just as horny as I was, as I could see his dick pulsate.

Soon the Captain pulled off my own breeches. (You may be saying, wow, youre not wearing a dress, but- no, im the quartermaster, I do what I want bitch.) He could see now that my pirate panties (har har har) were completely soaked.

"Well, we be on the same page then..." He said with a smirk. He pulled my panties off of me and continued to lick and suck my nipples. I moaned loudly, wrapping my legs around his torso and running my fingers through his soft hair. His fingers traced down my body with the lightest touch. I had thought nothing of it until I felt him run them along my labia. His fingers danced along the outside of my pussy, only making me squirm in anticipation.

"Captain, please..." I groaned, my back arching as he kissed my nipple intensely. His free hand continued to swirl the lips of my pussy, his foreplay feeling both romantic and antagonizing. His fingers continued up, reaching the top of my sex. He pulled his lips away from my breasts, now pulling my lips in for a kiss. Then he began circling my clit, starting at a slow, soft pace. With every kiss, he began applying more and more pressure to my throbbing clit, increasing the speed as well. I continued to moan into his mouth, only causing him to smile wider and wider. "Oh fuck... Yes, please... fuck..."

He continued on, speeding up more and more. My clit was throbbing in almost a painful longing. I could tell my orgasm was building as he pinched my clit ever so slightly in between movements. The euphoria was building, faster and faster, until....

The Captain pulled his hand away just before I could cum. I gasped, feeling both disappointed and confused.

"Why did you sto-OOHHH!!!" I shrieked as he suddenly shoved two of his fingers inside my wet pussy. He began to retract his fingers only to shove them deeper back in side me. Back and forth his fingers went, deeper and deeper. He began pacing himself so quickly that I could tell my pussy was frothing. In and out his fingers went. He picked up the pace, faster, faster, only to bring his remaining hand down towards my clit. My orgasm began to build again, any moment now and I could be pushed over the edge. Suddenly he circled my clit one too many times and I let out a huge moan, my body exploding with warmth. "Ohh fUCK!"

I screamed as I reached my climax. My back arched and my eyes rolled back into my head. My pussy throbbed and began to push his fingers out of my sticky opening. My toes curled as warmth continued to flood my body.

I settled further into the bed and smiled woozily.

"Darling, isnt... isnt it yer turn now..?" I said softly, grabbing the Captain's penis with my hand. Slowly, I began stroking his hard cock, making sure to use his precum to my advantage. I rubbed the head of his penis softly, making a ring around it with my thumb and index finger. "That's it, baby... Let me help you..." I continued to stroke, using my entire wrist in the motion. I ran my hand all the way down his girthy shaft, continuing at a slow pace in order to give him the anticipation he gave me. I fondled his balls with every long stroke. The Captain's smile became wary and I knew it was time to pick up the pace. I stroked his cock with more rapid, shorter strokes, making sure I continued to play with the tip of his penis. I could feel his cock throbbing in my hand and I stroked faster and faster. He began grunting now, barely able to contain his moans. I continued to speed up, feeling his cock pulsate more and more...and with one final stroke, glistening white streams of cum began spewing from his cock all over my tits and face. One after another, his hot cum rained upon me. Whatever cum got on my face, I began to lick clean.

"Fuuuuuuckkk...." He exclaimed with a large exhale. He took a breather and grinned back at me, his eyes glowing with passion. I used my fingers to clean the cum from my chest and licked them clean. His cum was still hot and salty as hell. I hadn't a care in the world as I loved the taste of cum in my mouth.

"I love you so much, Captain." I said, giving him a sloppy kiss on the lips. This made him grimace slightly, as I had just eaten his cum and he was tasting it too. He chuckled and spit to the side of the bed.

"I love you too..." His mouth returned to a smile and he kissed me upon the head this time, his beard tickling my forehead.

"You know... I might still have some booty that needs'a plunderin'." I said with a smirk. With that, he completely understood what I meant. He took a moment for his dick to reharden and soon he moved downwards, positioning himself so that the tip of his penis was directly in front of my entrance. He sat there for a bit. His massive erection was pressed softly against my pussy, making me throb in anticipation.. The head of his penis rested in between my folds in a teasing way and then he pushed his dick inside me. At first, there was a bit of resistance, my body began aching, pain shooting up my body as he was just positioned completely wrong. But within two long, hard strokes, he was able to get inside. My wet walls clung tightly around his penis as he slowly began pumping in and out of me. He always kept the head of his penis inside me so that he wouldn't lose positioning. My body continued to ach in pain as I was still not accumulated to taking something this big within me yet. He started so slowly, thrusting his dick every few seconds. He was still quite shallow within me and as soon as I began to feel the pleasure of my tight pussy being wrapped around his dick, he picked up the pace. Pumping faster and harder within me, he plunged deeper and deeper. We both began moaning in ultimate pleasure. Our love making was pure passion.

"Faster..." I moaned, and the Captain did as he was told. He thrusted into me faster, and faster, and faster until I could begin to feel him repeatedly hit my G-spot. This made my moans turn into gasps as I could barely understand what was happening, my body beginning to feel extremely warm and tingly. He pumped into me harder this time, his cock starting to disappear within me. I could see the grool collecting on his cock. Suddenly, I began to feel his balls slap against my ass cheeks. With every stroke, they spanked me harder and harder. The noise was wonderful and made my climax grow. The Captain could hardly contain his groans now. Stroke after stroke, my tight pussy clung on hard to his deep erection. It felt as if he was hallowing me out. With two more extremely deep strokes, I felt my orgasm consume me. My body began to rush with warmth and I let out a large groan. My back arched and I grabbed for the sheets beneath us.

Suddenly, my body was filled with even more warmth as I felt the Captain shoot me with hot gooey cum. They shot straight back into my pussy, filling me fully up and taking my orgasm to the next level. His cock continued to shoot fireballs within me. Slowly, the Captain pulled his dick out of my sticky pussy. The feeling it gave me when it left was just as euphoric as when it had entered. Hot cum began leaking out of my vagina and running down my taint. It leaked all the way down, making my thighs extremely sticky. The Captain flopped over next to me in exhaustion, cuddling up to me on the bed. He held onto my thigh and gave it a hard squeeze as he kissed me passionately. I continued to kiss him, our tongues meeting in the middle once again. This time, it was my turn.

I hopped over and straddled him, slowly but surely placing myself on his cock. I have only ever ridden him once and it hurt like hell. I was barely able to position myself right the first time and really only sat on his tip. I was curious to see if I could pull it off this time. Slowly, I slid down his cock, his entire shaft filling me up inside. I knew for a fact that the previous orgasms had certainly helped lubricate and open me up even more. It felt like I had been shoved upon a spear, his hard erection tightly secured within me. I began lifting myself up slowly, raising up and down on his cock. When I realized this could lose my positioning, I settled for another option. With the Captain's dick still tightly inside me, I began to grind on him, swerving my hips in a circular motion. I moved back and forth, making sure to run my hands through the Captain's hair as I pulled myself upon him. Back and forth, back and forth, I felt as if I were making a fire with the friction I was causing. This got a rise out of both of us and quickly, as we were still pretty hot and heavy from our first round. I moaned deeply, beginning to pant in a tired heat as I felt fast shots of cum strike the deepest part of my vagina. He yelled out one last time and smiled softly, coming down from convulsions.

"Ay, I truly do love ya, dearie."

"I love you too Cap'n."