Afternoon Delight

Story Info
An afternoon romp between two lovers.
1.1k words
3.7
7.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This afternoon her and I had lunch together and she came over to mine afterwards. We were sitting on my couch and things started getting heavy. We hadn't seen each other in a few days so the tension was high and we were playing footsies under the table during lunch.

So there we are, making out on the couch, I slowly make my way on top of her. My hands cradling her face, my tongue sparring with hers. Her hands are running up and down my back, through my hair and feeling up my shoulders and arms.

My hands start wandering, one supporting her neck and the back of her head as the other starts making its way up her top where I caress her breasts while still making out.

I slowly make my way to her right ear where I kiss and tease it. She's moaning back into my ear.

She tells me we should take it to the bedroom. We make out some more, she's trying to take my shorts off, after some fumbling she gets into the front and starts stroking my cock.

I finally break free of her lips, she pushes me off and leads me to the bedroom. She lays on the bed and gets comfortable while I close the curtains. I climb back on top, she immediately wraps both arms around me and pulls me in to make out.

I fall to my elbows, I use my legs to spread hers and start grinding. She's moaning every time we break for air, as I was nipping and kissing her ears.

She pulls me down by the neck and pants in my ear "I need you in me now."

I tell her she has the time it takes me to put a condom on to get naked or else. She obeys and watches me with frenzied lust in her eyes as I roll the latex over my tip and slide it down my shaft.

I place my cock between her legs and start grinding on her while kissing her neck and teasing her nipples. She can't wait anymore, she reaches down and coats me in her cum. Once she is satisfied that I'm lubed up enough, she lines me up with her right hand and pulls my hips with her left. I'm still in her ear and have my right hand on her breast. The tip pops in with a gasp from both followed by a coo from her as I push myself slowly in, further and further until I am deep inside her and grinding on her clit.

We are making out again, my left hand on the back of her neck, my right stroking up and down her leg. Her arms are out wide gripping the sheets and pillows as I slowly fuck her, nearly pulling out each time only to bury myself deep again, putting pressure on her clit.

We start to speed up, my left hand still behind her neck, my right now supporting my weight so I can look into her eyes. Her hands are running up and down my back, scratching me when I get my thrusting just right. She starts thrusting from below, tensing her kegels each time, tightening her pussy around my shaft. We get faster and faster, she is so wet that I slide in and out with ease. She starts to loose herself and the rhythm in the ecstasy so I use my right hand to pin her down by her collarbone, with my thumb and fingers around her neck, joining with my fingers from my left hand from behind.

Suddenly her eyes fling open with a carnal fervour, her moans and panting filling my head. I keep going, really focusing on keeping a steady pace and depth, burying myself to the hilt with each stroke.

Not long after her arms lock around my back and she moans that she's going to cum. My abs and arms are starting to burn but I keep the pace, keep the rhythm, renewed by the promise of her release.

She starts shaking, her legs wrap around my hips, trying to hold me in place but I push through, tipping her over the edge.

Her body starts to shudder, her eyes roll back, her back arches up, she moans out her release as her pussy tries to milk my cock of all the cum it has.

She relaxes her arms and legs, spreading out on the bed, panting, she still hasn't opened her eyes yet, she has a giant grin on her face, her hair is everywhere. I release her from my grip and prop myself up on my hands to take some weight off her chest. Her mind eventually joins me in the room again after the waves of her orgasm have subsided. She brushes the hair from her face and looks up at me, I lean down, give her a quick kiss and say with a grin "That was hot, now it's my turn."

She squeals with excitement as I drop my chest onto hers, run my arms down her body, pull her legs up and grab handfuls of her ass. With her hips up in the position I can really get much deeper and my hands on her ass hold her in position as I plunge my cock that much deeper into her.

The only thing she can do is hold on while I fuck her, my hands spreading her ass. I find my rhythm and start using my hands to move her hips to help me fuck her. It's almost like I'm just using her to find my release. All the while she is moaning and panting in my ear, she's unable to get any words out as I knock the wind out of her with each thrust.

I feel my orgasm coming, it's starting to bubble up inside me. My head is next to hers, I'm breathing hard, my abs feel like they're going to give out from fucking so hard for so long but I hold on, my release is so close. I pant in her ear that I'm going to cum soon, she starts begging me to cum, to fill her up with everything I've got.

Hearing her say that starts the chain reaction, I get another 5 or so thrusts in before I bury myself as far I can. My cock starts to pulse, pumping all the cum it can into her. I let out a primal moan and start breathing hard, I'm getting light headed and eventually collapse fully on top of her.

I let go of her and take a second to catch my breath. I prop myself onto my elbows, look at her eyes, still panting from that much exertion, we start gently kissing, both trying to catch our breath while my penis occasionally pulses inside of her, sending shivers up her spine as I am filling her up with even more cum.

I eventually climb off her and pull out to clean up the mess...