Motivating the Team Ch. 02

Story Info
The coach's girlfriend takes motivating the team further.
1.9k words
4.58
10.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the second half of Motivating the Team. It will make much more sense if read after the first chapter. It was written for a fan who took the time to ask for something specific, and feedback is always welcome. If you enjoy it, please take the time to rate it and perhaps leave a comment. As always, these characters are totally a work of fiction and any resemblance to real people or situations is entirely coincidental.

************************************************************************************

In a few short weeks my boyfriend Danny and I had spiced up our sex life substantially as his basketball team started to stack up wins. It had proven to be motivational for the athletes to see me naked, and then have the opportunity to touch too. After all, how many young men don't fantasize about their teachers? I was surprised that my boyfriend didn't want to shut it down. But I guess he was caught in a difficult place with this being the best tactic toward getting wins for his team, and therefore a successful season that finally put basketball on the map in our town. This must have been heavy on his mind when he asked me, "do you have a plan for this weekend's game when we win?"

There was only one more game before Christmas break. So, I figured I would take the chance to do something festive. "Yeah, let's invite the guys over for a post-game celebration to the house. If they win, I'll have a little extra surprise for them. If they don't, well we will just have appetizers and hang out. "

Danny quizzed me on my intentions and the surprise. I was evasive but he knew he could weasel information out of me if he tried hard enough. That night in bed, he got my favorite vibrator out. He started toying with it on my clit on a low setting. He simultaneously pinched and twisted my nipples. He was in complete control and I loved it when he would edge me and get me close to orgasm and then back me down again. I knew when I exploded it would be so much better. He finally added a couple of fingers as he slowly massaged my g-spot. I felt myself getting close and then he abruptly stopped and pulled the vibrator away.

He put both hands up to my nipples and pinched them hard as I moaned. He twisted and pulled on my nipples as I felt the need in my pussy continue and the blood pumped into my nether regions. Suddenly he slapped my pussy and I yelped in both pain and pleasure. Danny must have decided I came down far enough because he got the vibrator back out, this time on a higher setting and toyed with my clit. He pounded three fingers in to me hard and I again felt the rise of an imminent orgasm. But, before I could get there, another sharp slap on my pussy.

Danny leaned down and this time he started softly licking the folds of my pussy and asked me. "Do you want to cum now?"

"Yes....." I moaned.

"Well, tell me what you've got planned and I will keep licking you as long as you talk."

"Alright, fine. I am thinking of a whipped cream bikini and fruit." I spit out quickly as I felt my orgasm again approaching.

"Keep going, Danny interrupted.

"If the boys win, I'll have the whipped cream Bikini and you can tie me up to the table and let them all eat it away..." I groaned as I finally came.

Danny scooted up and entered me with his hard cock as I continued to spasm. He fucked me through the orgasm and came fairly quickly before we both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

************************************************************************************

The week passed quickly and I felt like there was a good chance of a win, given the team we were playing was an under.500 team whose second best player went down with an ankle injury the previous weekend. Sure enough, DeMarco had a huge game with 25 points and 15 rebounds by the end of the third quarter and led us out to an easy win. I left at the beginning of the fourth quarter of the blowout win to get the snacks and drinks out and prepare myself.

I texted Danny after the game. "Make sure you get here 5-10 minutes before the team. I need you to help me finish getting ready!"

"Okay? I'll try." He responded.

I laid platters of berries out around the dining room table. I quickly showered off and came into the kitchen just as Danny got there. I grabbed the bottle of whipped cream and some heavy duty red ribbon. "Okay, time to give me a whipped cream bikini" I told Danny as I slithered onto the middle of the dining room table. "Oh, and I need you to tie up my wrists and ankles to the table legs."

"Holy Shit Kim. I can't believe you are doing this!" Danny groaned. I could tell I was having an effect on him as he finished tying me up to the table. The ribbon made my legs spread obscenely and arms too as it left me totally vulnerable and unable to move. He added two big swaths of ribbon around my head as a blindfold, which wasn't something I had planned. Next, Danny spent a moment tweaking my nipples and diddling my clit just to get me warmed up. But, much too soon he quit and covered me in a whipped cream bikini that covered my naughty bits. The cool cream made my nipples even harder, if that was possible. No sooner did he finish his artwork there were headlights approaching and knocks at the door.

I listened closely and was fairly certain that I heard Angelo, DeMarco, and Charlie's voices as they sauntered through the door. They were all excitedly talking amongst themselves, and were followed by James and Kenny the other starters. It took me a minute to pick their voices out. Danny must have chosen all five of them for the reward based on their play today. Their lively banter ended abruptly as they apparently spotted me in the dining room.

Angelo broke the silence with a loud wolf whistle. "Dammmmnnn Ms. Kim" The boys all gathered around the table and began dipping berries into my whipped cream, which slowly gave way to bare skin. In no time at all they were purposefully rubbing cold berries over my nipples and pussy just to watch my reaction. I wasn't sure how much whipped cream was remaining as I lost myself in the feelings that they were creating with all of the attention to my body.

After most of the fruit was gone, Danny removed the trays. The boys leaned over and began attacking the remaining whipped cream with their tongues. Danny nonchalantly stated, "DeMarco, why don't you and Angelo lick the rest of the whipped cream from her tits?"

DeMarco slurped the whipped cream from my right breast as Angelo licked and sucked my left nipple and the cream around it. The licking and sucking and some biting was driving me nuts and sending shock waves of pleasure straight to my pussy.

Thankfully, after being left out the week before, Charlie finally got his chance at my body as he slipped between my legs and licked the remaining whipped cream from my pussy with long strokes. I wasn't sure if he was inexperienced or just trying to frustrate me with his long, soft, slow licks but he had my pussy feeling good but nowhere near orgasm yet. The oral work of the three boys had me quite hot, and not being able to see them intensified all of my other senses.

I was moaning pretty loud when I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper. Although I wasn't sure who made the sound, I quickly discerned it must be Kenny pulling his nice, fat cock from his pants. I recognized his voice through a moan as he knelt over my mouth as I happily began sucking on his shaft. The excitement of the moment must have gotten to him as he only lasted about a minute before shooting his cum down my throat. "Do you want a turn, man?" Kenny asked James.

"Na, I'm just goona watch. My girlfriend would be pissed." James responded as he sat down next to Danny.

"Hey coach, the whipped cream is gone now. Do I have permission to fuck her?" Charlee asked.

Danny got up, "let's untie her first and go in the living room," he responded. He did that and then removed my blindfold as well so I could follow the young men into the living room.

My pussy was swollen and a little bit sticky as I sat down on Charlee's nice cock, facing him in his seat on the sofa. His cock filled my pussy nicely, which was already quite wet. He lifted me up and down on his cock and had me moaning with pleasure.

DeMarco grabbed some lube from Danny and started to smear it into my asshole. Just one finger at first had me feeling so full. I was appreciative that DeMarco took his time preparing me. I had not had anything in my ass for a long time and I wasn't sure I could handle it. But, fortunately for them, I was too turned on to care or worry about it.

Not to be left out, Angelo took this opportunity to feed me his cock. I moaned onto his cock as I felt DeMarco enter me in the double penetration for the first time. He went slow and both he and Charlee held still for a minute for my body to get used to being so full. I felt like my pussy and asshole were both spasming and I could feel that my clit was as swollen as I can remember it ever being with how extremely turned on I was. The boys started to piston in and out of me with alternating strokes so that I would always have one cock in me and it took just 30 seconds or so for me to burst into my first orgasm of the night.

I'm guessing the tightness of my asshole did DeMarco in because my orgasm triggered his and I felt his hot cum spurt into my asshole. Angelo decided to take DeMarco's place since I was so lost in my orgasm that my oral skills were lacking. His cock easily slipped into my already sticky asshole and he pumped into me hard. I just kept cumming on their cocks with my eyes tightly shut until finally Charlee announced, "I'm goona cum!"

They laid me down on the carpet and jacked off onto my tits and well used body as I just laid here and tried to come down from my orgasmic high. I started giggling after they high-fived each other.

"Well, I think my job motivating you all is done now," I stated as I giggled. I was an absolute mess, covered in my second white substance of the day. The boys were all getting dressed and ready to leave. I looked over at my boyfriend. His eyes were dark and serious and his cock was hard as he slowly stroked it. Perhaps I wasn't quite done for the night?