Moto Mike Pt. 02

Story Info
The second part of Moto Mike's dangerous adventure.
2.1k words
4.23
1.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly took the blindfold off and tossed it on the floor. I was a little shaken up. My naked body was buried in the trunk of his car for the past hour. I was expecting the worse. This was where it all was going to end. This was where El Davido would finally get his revenge.

El Davido stood over me in his tight white tank top. I recognized the double snake tattoo on his left arm. It was pretty clear by his five o'clock shadow, that El Davido had not shaven in weeks.

I couldn't believe I helped El Davido escape from jail. Well, it wasn't really an escape. It was more me pretending to tie him up while he walked past me.

It took me three years to finally catch the bastard. This was the schmuck who killed my partner. I knew if I didn't help him escape Moto Mike would come after me and my family. These weren't the thugs I was willing to mess with.

My knees pushed hard into the concrete. El Davido's big outstretched hand came down. I closed my eyes tight. I was sure he was going to knock me to the ground.

I opened my eyes, and expected the worse. He slowly undid his tight jean zipper. He reached into his jeans and pulled out his huge member. It burst out of his zipper between his legs.

I could smell that he hadn't showered in days. He smelled like a mixture of cigarettes and sweat. He was dirty everywhere. His jeans were covered in dirt, and his white tank top was so filthy it was barely white.

He grabbed my head and pressed my face against his blue jeans. His massive cock slowly expanded in my mouth. He held my mouth with his strong massive hands, and caressed my bald head as I sucked him harder and harder.

He slowly pushed my head back and forth on him. He pulled his half hard cock out of my mouth, and pushed it back in again. He grabbed it in his hand and slapped it gently all over my open lips. He slowly pushed it in and out of my dripping mouth until I made him rock hard. He pulled it out of my mouth again, and jerked his massive cock faster and faster in and out of my mouth, gently slapping his bulging circumcised tip against my tongue.

It was so sexy how his circumcised cock bent a bit upwards. He looked down at me and our eyes met for a moment. I wanted to stand up and kiss him but he was too busy slapping his cock on my cheeks.

I undid his black belt and his blue jeans fell over his dirty work boots. I slowly licked his pulsating cock up and down, sliding my tongue on the outside of the tip. I reached up and grabbed his waist, gagging hard as his massive swollen balls pressed against my chin. Something about this dirty convict's cock buried in my mouth really turned me on.

I held on to El Davido's muscular ass as he rocked it back in my mouth. I could feel his ass muscles working hard as he slid his cock in and out of my mouth. I couldn't help but peek over in the corner at Moto Mike.

Moto Mike was buck naked on his motorcycle a couple feet away from us. He spread his legs wide, and stroked his massive cock up and down. His long jet black hair hung over the handlebars. He smiled at me as he took a drag out of his cigarette.

I kept gently sucking El Davido. I was making him moan so much. I could feel a string of pre-cum on my tongue. Moto Mike flicked his cigarette to the ground and got up off the motorcycle. My eyes lit up at his hard massive cock dangling between his legs as he walked over to us.

El Davido gently caressed Moto Mike's long black hair while we took turns blowing him. We exchanged sloppy kisses with his rock hard cock sliding up and down between our moist tongues.

Moto Mike stood up and they kissed passionately, gently caressing each other's smooth naked backsides. Their hard muscular bodies pressed close together as they pushed both their massive cocks deep inside my mouth. They pushed both cocks as far as they could. It didn't take long before I could barely breathe because I was gagging so hard on them.

I gasped for air as they pulled both their saliva drenched cocks slowly out of my mouth. A massive string of saliva fell from my mouth onto my knees and unto El Davido's dirty boots.

They stood over me and stroked their massive cocks between their bodies. They took turns pushing their cocks in out of my mouth, seeing which of them would make me gag more.

I could taste the pre-cum on both on both their swollen tips. They pulled their cocks away from my mouth. They took turns smacking their cocks against my tongue, and holding my throat while they spat in my mouth.

El David lifted Moto Mike off the ground. Moto Mike straddled him, and El Davido pushed him against the concrete garage wall. Moto Mike kept his legs around his strong back, and El Davido held him tight.

Moto Mike looked back and smiled at me as he straddled El Davido's insanely strong legs. El Davido held his cock tight in his hand, and gently teased it near Moto Mike's hole. It took a few tries and a lot of lube but he finally got it in. I was shocked he was able to take that massive cock in him.

Both of them moaned like animals in heat while my bare knees pressed against the cold concrete. They had such a special moment together. This was the exact moment where I realized I was into guys.

El Davido pushed Moto Mike's body against the garage wall, and tightly held the bottom of his smooth ass. Moto Mike locked his legs tightly around El Davido. Moto Mike's ass dropped on El Davido, as they locked lips passionately. It was that moment where I realized I was gay.

EL Davido turned around and pressed his naked body against the wall. I watched as El Davido's massive lubed up cock glided deeper inside Moto Mike's asshole. Moto Mike's jet black hair dangled down his smooth muscular back as he rode El Davido faster and faster.

They stopped for a second and held each other again. El Davido held his ass tight and spread his cheeks wide. He gently pushed his cock further in, managing to get it all the way inside him. Moto Mike locked his arms tightly around his back and kissed him. They kissed like they hadn't seen each other in years. Their tongues wrapped around in each other's mouths. I was sure they would get tired, but El Davido just grabbed his ass and bounced him up and down on his massive cock.

I was getting jealous. I slowly stroked myself up and down. Wishing I could make love to a guy the way they did. Wishing I was strong enough to bounce a hot muscle stud on me. Or had a muscled stud that was strong enough to my ass like that.

They stopped to rest, and Moto mike got on his knees. He started sucking on El Davidos massive swollen cock. El davido grabbed his cock and gently teased it in and out his mouth.

El Davido grabbed my arm and pushed my face deep in Moto Mike, burying my face into his stinky sweaty balls.

El davido realized that Moto Mike's hole was getting sore from riding him. He poured some lube on his fingers and slid them in his ass, while I continued to gag on his swollen cock.

Moto Mike leaned the way back and wrapped his arms around El Davidos neck. He kissed him softly on his lips while El Davido stuck his cock in back in him.

He went much slower this time. He didn't shove hard in it and out of him. He kept it inside his hole and kissed him, while stroking Moto's Mikes cock in and out of my mouth.

I gagged hard on Moto Mike, while the hot stud behind him toyed with his little pink nipples and rubbed his hands all over his body.

El Davido grabbed his Moto Mike's jet black hair and pushed him on the floor. I leaned back on the cold concrete floor, and Moto Mike buried his head into my cock. He gagged hard while El Davido slowly pushed into moto mike from behind.

El Davido got up and lay down on the small sawdust covered work table. His jeans covered his work boots, and his feet dangled off the table. He held his massive cock in place and stroked it up and down. He was ready for Moto Mike.

Moto Mike climbed on the table and added little bit more lube. The kissed as he stroked El Davido gently up and down. He climbed on top of him, and went so slowly at first. Moto Mike slammed his body up and down so fast, that the table shook back and forth, knocking all the hammers and other tools to the floor.

Moto Mike stroked himself up and down and moaned loudly as he felt El Davido's cock. It went all the way inside him as he pushed his body down. I could hear their hot bodies slapping against each other.

El Davido leaned up to kiss him while pushing inside his ass. Moto Mike reached down and pulled El Davido's white tank top so hard he tore it in half. I was finally able to see how incredibly ripped the shirtless El Davido was.

El Davido stopped going hard, and flipped Moto Mike over. Moto Mike jerked himself off between their bodies as he pushed deep in him. He teased his cock in him again, pushing his into Moto mike wrapped his legs around his ass.

El davido locked his arms underneath Moto Mike's sweaty body, and shot his warm load in him. He pulled his cock out and started jerking it faster and faster. He shot his load all over Moto Mike's massive cock and smooth belly.

Now it was my turn. I wanted to finish in him so badly. But they didn't forget I was a cop. They needed to show me what they do to Cops. They stood me up and handcuffed me behind my back. Moto Mike bent me over the filthy table and spanked my ass while I licked the warm cum off El Davido's still throbbing cock.

Moto Mike grabbed the lube and poured it between my ass cheeks. First he was gentle with his fingers, and slowly pushed it in and out of my ass. Soon he started going harder and harder.

El Davido shoved his fingers in my mouth. I turned and looked behind me. Moto Mike grabbed my sides tight, and drove my body into the table. He bounced my naked body all over El Davido's naked body.

It was so big but somehow he was going slow enough inside that it actually felt good. All the sudden he stopped and drove deep inside me. He slowly pulled it out licked my asshole. His hungry tongue flicked in and out of my ass. It really hurt as he fucked the hell out of me, throwing me hard into El Davido. I bit my lip hard, as he shot a warm double load inside me.

I was still rock hard and was hoping to come inside Moto Mike again. I couldn't get my mind off him since the last time, and El Davido made me jealous. But I knew there was only so much his beautiful swollen asshole could handle. Moto Mike had to prove me wrong.

Moto mike hopped up on the table next to his hot lover. He grabbed his ankles and spread his hole for me. His turned and kissed El Davido on the lips, as I pushed my lubed up tip inside him. It gently fucked him while his legs rested on my shoulders. I wanted to go faster; I wanted to show him how good I was. It was too late, I didn't make it.

I pulled out of Moto Mike and jerked my load all over the place. Some of it went on El Davidos legs and work boots. It was the first time I licked cum off a guy's dirty work boots.