Moto Mike

Story Info
Moto Mike is a lot more than you think he is.
2.1k words
4.79
4.4k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was scared to death, I held onto his body for dear life. What the hell was I thinking? Sure I sat on a motorcycle before, but I never rode bitch on the highway. The most I ever rode was a few short city blocks on a friend's bike.

I grabbed his waist at tight as I could, and hung on for dear life. I could barely see in front of us. The wind blew his long jet black hair all over my ghost white face. He tried to turn back and say something to me but I couldn't hear him over the loud engine. At least I could hear his smooth 70's rock blaring over his speakers.

We slowed down and headed off the highway. He turned into a small dirt road and we drove about a mile, with just the motorcycle light illuminated the tiny dirt road. The sun was just about to set as we reached a cabin at the edge of a tiny isolated lake. If he knew I was a cop he would have killed me hours ago.

He wasn't just any small time dealer. He ran things up and down the county. If someone disappeared he knew where to find them. If he was the reason they disappeared, they were probably floating in a river a few hundred miles away.

Well, you're probably wondering why I'm riding bitch with meanest, toughest and most dangerous criminal in the county.

It started a few months ago. Our unit set up a small task force to follow his movements. There was something different about him. Most of the other criminals around him had tons of women all the time. 'Moto Mike' was never seen with a woman, girlfriend or anything like it. After months of sleuthing I finally figured out why.

It took me night after night of tailing him. He most have noticed the black 98 Crown Vic' always parked nearby. I mean he wasn't stupid. He was an experienced escapee. He escaped jail many times, and we wanted to catch him before more bodies went missing.

I parked nearby and watched him go in. He nodded up and down at some massive black dude. His huge arms were folded against his body outside the club. His left earpiece clearly indicating he was a bouncer.

I took a good luck at the clientele going in. If this was a nightclub, how come I hadn't seen any women? We didn't have too many clubs in or around our county, so it all seemed a bit odd. I waited in my car and slowly sipped my coffee. It didn't take a super sleuth to discover what 'Moto Mike' was really about. I needed to catch him, but how? I slowly put down my coffee, if my wife found out what I was up to she'd kill me. I'll leave the next three hours to your imagination, but let's just say he definitely wasn't into women.

He parked his Motorcycle in the garage attached to his cabin. He cut the motor and leaned back against the handle bars. He slowly removed his helmet. His long black hair hung over the handle bars as he leaned backwards. I wonder if he knew how my partner was killed. It was the night of the clubhouse raid. It was the night he got that big scar on his left cheek. 'Moto Mike' lit a cigarette and took a long drag. I popped off my helmet and handed it to him.

He slowly undid his belt buckle and pulled his jean zipper down. He was so relaxed, and I was trying not to shake. I didn't have my badge or gun on me. My phone was hidden deep in my car and was on silent. I could easily disappear at his cabin and never be seen again. Maybe I'd end up floating in a river or something. But I was way more distracted by what Magic Mike had between his legs.

It was insanely big. Not just long. I was as wide as small tree branch. It was the biggest circumcised cock I'd ever seen. He opened up his pants all the way and pushed them down. His cock popped up like a small snake looking for prey. He was clean shaven everywhere and his balls were massive.

He finally broke the awkward silence.

"Go ahead and stroke it, don't be shy."

I reached between his legs and gently stroked him up and down. I could barely fit him in my hand. He took another drag from his cigarette and leaned forward and smiled at me. He slowly took his shirt off and lifted it over his jet black hair.

I was shocked at how ripped Moto Mike was. He looked like he worked out all day long. His arms bulged out like crazy. He had a six pack that would make any gym rat jealous. I can't believe I was gently stroking Moto Mike. I knew it was him. The small dragon tattoo on his upper left chest made it obvious.

"So, you were going to just stroke it?"

If I was going to act like we just met at a gay club, I would probably have to be gay. I leaned forward on the bike and tried to suck his massive cock. He closed his eyes and moaned as I got halfway on him. I guess I was actually pretty good. I gently played with his balls, struggling to get him in my mouth.

He grabbed my head hard and I was sure he was about to bash it in. Turned out I was pretty good at giving head. He pushed my head into him. I tried my best to get his massive cock all the way in my mouth. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed slowly his juicy cock. Maybe that's because he was a sexy motorcycle outlaw. Maybe I was into men, and just never met one this sexy.

If I was really gay what would I do next? I had no idea. This was the first time in my life I was with a guy. I stopped sucking him and gently stroked his saliva drenched cock up and down. He grabbed my hand and guided it with his, moaning loudly as we stroked him together.

He leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips. He tasted like beer and cigarettes. He was a really good kisser. His warm tongue melted in my mouth as he made his hands up my shirt. I pulled my shirt high about my head and threw it aside. He smiled, admiring my chiseled chest and strong arms. He gently sucked my nipples while we continued jerking him off. For an outlaw, he sure had a soft side.

He pulled away from me and turned over, exposing his fully naked backside to me. I couldn't believe how tone and in shape 'Moto Mike' was. His ass was so round and solid but somehow so smooth. Even his back and shoulder were chiseled. He had those sexy 'double dots' just about his naked ass. He turned around and looked at me, spreading his ass wide open. I figured if I'd eaten pussy, what the hell is the difference?

I can't believe I was sticking my tongue between Moto Mike. He held the handlebars high as I slowly licked his asshole.

"Reach into the saddle bag, and grab the container." He said, looking at me between his moans.

I reached in and grabbed a small container. Of course, I didn't tell him about the small pistol I accidentally touched in his saddlebag.

"Pour it in my ass, and finger me." He said, lighting up another cigarette.

I poured it generously between his cheeks and slid my finger in him, pushing it in and out pretending it was a pussy. His ass was a lot tighter than any pussy I ever felt before. He moaned louder and louder and I kept pushing my finger deeper inside him.

He turned around and stood up. I quickly stood up next to him. Our bodies pressed together as we made out. His long black hair fell on my shoulder. I had to grab that tone ass of his. I reached around and squeezed him tight, still in disbelief at how nice his ass was. He reached down and caressed me through my jeans. He could tell I was nervous by my sweaty hands all over his tight cheeks. Fuck, I needed to get hard before he starts getting suspicious.

He got on his knees and unzipped my pants

"Relax dude, I'll get you hard." He whispered, looking up at me.

I glanced down and Moto Mike as he unzipped my pants and pulled them to the floor. He was so fucking good at giving me head. I moaned loudly and held his head for balance. He slowly teased me in and out of his mouth. He finally got me rock hard as I swelled up in his mouth. I couldn't believe how good he was at this. It was by far the best head I ever got.

He stood up and grabbed my arm hard. Shit! I was for sure caught. He pushed my back flat on the motorcycle. My sweaty back leaned against the warm leather. He dripped the lube on my cock and stroked me up and down, while he sucked softly on my balls. I got ready for his warm mouth again.

"Hold your dick in place." I nodded as he climbed onto my naked body.

He leaned back slowly squatted down on my erect cock. Fuck he was so tight. He ass felt amazing as the tip of my hard cock pushed in him. He slowly rode me as I gripped the handles above me. I was for sure going to come soon but I was really starting to enjoy fucking this long-haired badass. He pressed his rock hard chest against mine and kissed me passionately. I fucked him harder and harder, grabbing his sexy ass hard in both hands. His massive cock rubbed between our sweaty bodies. Fuck this was so much better than my wife. He was so much tighter and so much hotter. I bit my lip hard, and remembered I was on a mission.

He slowly slid off me and went on the floor. We'd probably end up knocking his bike over. His smooth muscled ass stuck as he went on all fours. I slowly pushed my swollen cock in and out of him. My cock was nice and thick but not even half the size of his.

I caressed his toned ass cheeks as I drove my cock further and deeper inside him. He turned back and looked at me. His face was beet red, and his moans were getting louder. I closed my eyes and pictured he was woman, one with a really tight pussy. That worked I was as hard as a rock. I started to grab him by the sides and really fuck the shit out of him. I was just about to come in him, but he stopped. He leaned all the back and wrapped his strong arms around me, kissing me as I drove into his ass. I reached around and jerked him off while we made out.

He got off me and turned around. His back pressed on hard concrete garage floor. He quickly stuck a pillow underneath his ass. He grabbed his ankles high and exposed his lubed up hole to me. I grabbed both his legs and pushed in. His eyes were closed tight as I shook, coming deep inside him.

I pulled back as he jerked his massive cock quickly up and down in his hand. I wanted to suck him off but it was kind of hot watching his hot sweaty body move like that all over the concrete floor.

"Suck me! Suck me!" he bellowed at me.

As soon as I put my mouth on him, he exploded. I wanted to swallow his load but I wasn't fast enough. Most of it went all over my face and chest. I leaned up on naked body and he pulled a thin wool blanket over us. He kissed me passionately, it was so hot. He grabbed a cigarette and lit it while I kissed him on the side of the neck. He slowly turned his head towards me. My eyes met his pretty green eyes.

"You're not bad for a cop." I turned white with fear. I was in a lot of trouble.