Motorway Masturbation

Story Info
Jane and I break up the boredom on a motorway journey.
2.9k words
4.66
6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Houndog68
Houndog68
24 Followers

Motorway Masturbation

Jane and I were on our our way to Devon for a few days in a holiday cottage. We'd been looking forward to it for a while, and were pleased we'd been able to co-ordinate our holiday time from our jobs together.

It was fairly busy as we travelled south on the M5, but in my job as a pretty successful sales manager for a large company I was used to travelling up and down the UK's motorways, so the traffic didn't worry me at all and my mind was free to wander wherever it wanted. Jane was sat beside me in the passenger seat, in a companionable, comfortable silence, as we listened to radio 2 on the radio. She had on a blue blouse with the top 3 buttons undone, so the tops of her ample 36DD tits were on display whenever I glanced to my left. Her dark skirt was near the top of her thigh's, and her legs were bare, so I also enjoyed glancing at them from time to time. At 42 years old, Jane was still a very sexy lady, and although not model thin, her rubenesque figure and shapely legs could still turn heads when she chose to dress to thrill.

Her right hand was in its usual place resting on the top of my thigh, with her little finger moving up and down absent-mindedly on the end of my cock as it lay inside my trousers. As I drove, I started thinking about how I'd come to finish up wedded to this beautiful woman. We'd both been married previously, and both of our marriages had been unhappy ones. Jane's previous husband had been very controlling, and she'd told me of some of the things he used to do. Leaving him had been difficult for her, but she'd managed it in the end.

I had married fairly young, and the honeymoon period was soon over after we were married. My ex-wife had very little interest in sex, so our love-making became more and more infrequent over the years. Often, she would allow sex when she thought I'd done something to 'earn' it, but it was only ever missionary position, and oral sex was a definite no-no for her. She considered it dirty and disgusting. My main sexual release was often only through masturbation, and I learned to enjoy my self-pleasure times as often as I could.

Things came to a head one evening after my ex-wife had gone to one of her choir sessions. The session was cancelled at the last minute so she came back home early to find me looking at porn on my computer, with earphones on so I didn't hear her coming, a bottle of lubricating gel on the table beside me and my well oiled cock in my hand. There was no mistaking what I was doing, and she was utterly disgusted by it, calling me a filthy pervert and a degenerate, amongst other thing. That was the final straw for me and I left her a few weeks later once I found somewhere to live. The divorce cost me a lot of money, but it was worth every penny, and luckily I'm able to hold down a good, well paid job, so still live comfortably. Meeting Jane a few months after the divorce was a breath of fresh air for me, and it wasn't long before we were talking about moving in together.

Jane and I were often sleeping together only a few weeks into our relationship. I already knew she was the sexiest woman I'd ever met, but at that time wasn't ready to commit to anything after my past experience. I knew she was keen on me though, being considerate and everything her previous husband wasn't.

One evening, just a few weeks after our first sexual encounter, we were sitting naked in her bed, talking about our previous relationships. She asked me what had prompted me to finally leave my ex. I was embarrassed to talk about it at first, but after a little coaxing from her, I told her about how my ex-wife had come home and caught me wanking while watching porn.

I found it difficult to look her in the face while I was explaining all this to Jane, so when I finished she gave me a big hug and said, "Right then, I think we need to well and truly put this one to bed."

She immediately took control and after adjusting the pillows behind her, she reclined on them and the headboard. She splayed her legs wide apart and told me to come and sit between her legs facing her, with her pussy and my cock only inches apart. Next, she picked up the bottle of lube she kept on her bedside table, grabbed hold of my right hand and poured a little onto my palm.

"Now," she said, "I want you to sit there and masturbate for me until I see your cum spray all over my pussy. While you're doing that, I'll be doing the same so you can watch me."

I was a little shocked at first. No-one had ever seen me masturbate before, it had always been a very private thing, but I was also incredibly excited, so threw all caution to the wind and grasped my cock in my well oiled hand, moving it up and down slowly at first as it started to get harder. Jane palmed both her huge tits, grasping the nipples between her fingers and twirling them, before moving them each in turn to her mouth to suck on the enlarged nipples. Next, she moved her right hand slowly down to her pussy, rubbing a finger over her clit and between her lips, before sliding a finger inside herself.

She had a lot more hair around her pussy in those days than the landing strip she has now, but I could still see the lips of her labia unfolding, and her finger, then a second finger, sliding inside her. I couldn't take my eyes off her cunt as she moved her fingers in and out, and circled them around her prominent clit, peering out from under its hood. My hand was starting to move faster and it was obvious I was getting close, so she held out her left hand and gently grabbed the hand jerking my cock.

"Slow down a little," she said to me. "I want to cum with you, but think I have to catch up a bit first."

I looked up from her pussy into her eyes and she smiled at me, then began to move the hand masturbating herself even faster. She inserted a third finger and her eyes started to glaze over with the feelings coursing through her body.

"I'm nearly there now. Come with me! Come with me!" she cried.

I moved my hand faster once again, feeling the spunk inside me starting to move along my cock, ready to leap from the end. My first jet hit her between her massive tits as she shuddered and gasped with her own orgasm. The second hit her on the tummy, and the third, fourth and fifth weaker ones landed on the back of her hand, still buried in the beautiful hole between her legs.

I lay back on the bed, my legs spread around her and our crotches still only inches apart, my body completely spent. I looked up at Jane and watched as she moved her hand up to her mouth and licked off all the spunk that had landed there, then scoop up the rest that had landed on her tummy and between her tits and put that in her mouth, with the same hand she'd just been masturbating herself with. It was at that moment that I decided this was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Afterwards, we laid down together. She lay in the crook of my arm with her arm over my chest and a leg over mine.

"If ever you feel you want to masturbate, or look at porn," she lovingly said, "Then I want you to feel able to at any time, without having to worry about being caught. The only question I'll ask if I walk in on you is can I help, or can I watch. You can be absolutely sure that I'll be doing it from time to time. You already know how horny I can get."

We were married less than a year later, and have been for over four years now, and she still excites me all the time with her sexy, creative, completely uninhibited mind and body.

Remembering all this while I was driving was turning me on and with Jane's little finger gently rubbing the end of my cock, and the thoughts going through my mind, I could feel it starting to get hard, and it didn't take long for Jane to notice the movement inside my trousers.

Jane looked over at me and smiled.

"What's happening down there?" she asked.

"You know it only takes your little finger to turn me on." I replied, and she laughed.

"Oh, I've got much more than that available when I need to rev you up a bit. Tell me what you're thinking, and why your cock is slowly growing at the moment."

I told her that I'd been thinking about the first time we'd masturbated together after I'd told her about my experience with my ex-wife.

"Yes." she said, looking at me with a wicked smile on her face and a mischievous glint in her eye. "I remember, although we've done it quite a few times since then as well. I also seem to remember saying that I like a sexy solo session from time to time. This is a long, boring journey, and it might be just what I need to liven it up a bit."

"What!!" I exclaimed. "We're in the outside lane of the M5 at the moment. You couldn't possibly want to do it right now."

"Can't I," she replied. "You just concentrate on driving. I'm going to take care of business over here. It might be an idea to move over to the nearside lane and slow down a bit to match speed with the trucks in that lane. That way, no-one will see what I'm doing, although I shan't be too concerned if they do."

I was shocked by her suggestion, but not exactly surprised. She has a talent for coming up with new ideas to keep our sex life from becoming routine and boring.

"I would hate you to feel uncomfortable while I'm doing it though. Those trousers look as though they're getting tighter."

With that, she reached over, undid the zip on my trousers, and reached inside to pull out my solid cock, so it was sticking out while I was still driving. She gave it a couple of pumps with her hand, then after I'd moved over to the inside lane of the motorway and slowed down, she undid the rest of the buttons on her blouse. Her gorgeous tits were still encased in her lacy bra, so she leant forward and released the clasp at the back, allowing her tits to fall forward and hang down, while she took the bra off altogether, My head felt like it was on a swivel, moving between looking at her magnificent tits and at the same time keeping an eye on the truck well in front of me.

She slid down a little and shuffled forward on her seat, then cupped both of her tits in her hands and started to play with the large pink nipples. She was squeezing them between her fingers, pulling on them so her nipples stood out like coat hooks, then she put each of them in turn into her mouth, sucking and biting them gently. I know what they feel and taste like in my own mouth, and my mouth was watering with the thought of what I would like to have been doing with them myself. Jane's nipples are very sensitive, and I know how much she enjoys it when they are on the receiving end of some attention.

"Ooohh." she said. "My knickers seem to be getting a little damp. I'd better take them off before they get too wet."

With that, she reached underneath her skirt and pulled her knickers off. She rolled them up, and reached over to hold them under my nose for a few seconds before draping them over the top of my cock.

"Can you hold these for me please, but try not to make a mess of them if you can." she said to me, smiling.

Her knickers had that musky, sexy smell I find so intoxicating, and the thought and feel of them on my cock was exciting me even more. I don't know who was more turned on, myself or Jane, but at least she could do something about it.

Next, she reached around to the seat behind her to pick up her handbag. She rummaged around in there for a few seconds, and pulled out her little pocket rocket. She called it Etsy, her Emergency Thrill Seeker, and it wasn't the first time I'd seen it make an appearance, although it was the first time in the car like this. She looked at me as she put it in her mouth, although I doubted if it needed any lubrication with the sexy musk I could smell from her. She raised both her legs and rested her feet on the dashboard, spreading her legs apart, and after switching on the little vibrator, slowly slid it down her ample tummy, then along her inner thighs. She moved it up and down her legs a few times before finally sliding it over her clit and around her pussy, then inserted it inside herself.

By this time I was driving with just one hand, the other wrapped around my cock with the silky knickers still wrapped around it as well.

"Keep your eyes on the road." she told me, but it was impossible for me not to keep stealing glances as we followed the traffic down the motorway.

I could see her hand moving back and forth as she moved the vibrator in and out of her cunt. It was making little squelching noises as well as the buzzing from the little dildo, so I knew how wet she must have been down there.

"Tell me what you're going to do with me when we get to the cottage." she demanded.

"Oh, I am soooo going to fuck you!!" I said, "As soon as we get through the door, I'm going to fuck your mouth, then I'm going to get you on your knees and fuck your cunt, and after that I'm going to fuck you in your tight arsehole. I'm going to slam in and out of your cunt until you scream out your climax, then I'm going to pound your arse with my cock until I fill it with my hot spunk."

"Oh yes babe." she said "Keep talking. I'm really close now."

"When I've cum inside your arsehole," I told her, "You're going to squat over my face so the spunk falls out onto my face and mouth. I'm going to lick you all over your cunt and arse, stick my hard tongue inside both of your tight holes until I make you cry out again, and your body can't take any more."

The description of what I wanted to do to her was enough to push her over the edge. Her right hand was moving rapidly in and out of her, and the fingers of her left hand were circling and rubbing her clit. With a moan of ecstasy, she hit her peak and I could see her legs shaking as she held the vibrating dildo inside her and pressed hard on her clit, just making small circular movements.

She closed her eyes and relaxed, moving her feet back onto the floor so I could see more clearly the end of the vibrator still inside her. She pulled it out, opened her eyes and looked at me, then with another smile held it out under my nose so I could smell the muskiness of the juices from her wet pussy.

My cock was still sticking out from my trousers, and still had her knickers wrapped around it.

She leant over so her face was close to mine, and said to me in her most seductive voice, "I could give you a nice wank now if you wanted, and let you cum in my knickers. I could also give you a wonderful blow job and let you spurt your spunk straight down the back of my throat. However, what would be really good is if you can hold on for the next couple of hours until we arrive at the cottage, then you'll be able to do all the things you've just described to me."

It was a tough decision, but no matter how turned on I was, it would be impossible to turn down an offer like that. Jane put her vibrator back into her handbag, along with her knickers and her bra. She buttoned up her blouse just enough to cover her nipples, and left her skirt high so I could look down and see the top of her cunt as well as her beautiful long legs. I drove the rest of the journey as fast as I could, with my cock sticking out the whole way, until we finally arrived at our destination.

Houndog68
Houndog68
24 Followers