All Comments on 'Moulding my Slave Ch. 09'

by Kmaster3000

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
RoissyAngelRoissyAngelover 1 year ago

I am enjoying this story. I lost touch with it after Chapter 6 and just saw Chapter 9 crop up in notifications for BDSM. It was the different genre that Chapter 7 went into that meant I did not read it. I just read through 7 to 9. The story is coming along nicely.

I very much enjoyed Chapter 8 and the way Mistress Karen (Is it Karen or Laura?) dealt with and talked to Jennifer and Janet. I liked her attitude and the way she talked to and about Janet in particular. I would like to read more of what transpires between Mistress Karen and Janet. I would especially like to know what subsequent conversations they have with what else Mistress Karen gets Janet to admit to, not least her bitchy public mindset / attitude about being able to use her looks to get any man she wants, about making the wives of those men jealous, then about her hidden but deep inner submissive needs to be dominated, trained, punished and humiliated for being such a bitch.

I like very much the way that the Mistress got Janet to admit to her many failings. I would love to hear what else Mistress Karen gets out of her when it is just the two of them alone together. Being alone with Janet, Mistress Karen can then act fully as the cruel Dominatrix she is without having to worry about the Master coming to Janet's rescue? How will Janet react and feel when she realises that she is alone in the hands of a skilled Dominatrix?

It would be great if Janet comes out with a need or fantasy to be even more submissive than Jennifer, to have the bitch 'knocked' and trained out of her mentally and physically, then in an instance immediately regretting that she was so open about her needs as she realises that she has given the Dominatrix all the ammunition she needs, perhaps admitting all of this as Mistress Karen breaks her down emotionally via use of questioning and the crop. But I do not want to influence the author who is a doing a superb job so far.

I would like to read about Mistress Karen training Janet to be incredibly obedient before she is 'handed back'. Perhaps so obedient that her new-found submission and obedience shocks both her Master and Jennfier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKmaster3000@Kmaster3000
Loving getting the ideas in my head out for you to enjoy. If you have a suggestion add it in a comment, I have incorporated reader suggestions in previous stories.