Mountain Bachelor Ch. 02

Story Info
Kind hearted Rupert learns from his mistakes.
11.4k words
4.47
5.8k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers

In the following few days both Rupert and Greta were completely focused on getting familiar with each other and the married life. At some moments, it looked as if these were Greta's orientation days. She learned almost everything. They even built a garden bench together and fastened it up under a tree, close to the stream. She loved doing this, building something from scratch. She loved the feeling that they could do anything like this. She loved most of their duties in this place and she spent all her energy on work.

Greta was really smart and her initial analysis about Rupert in their first day didn't change much. A worker bee with a good heart. A harmless 'mountain man' trying to do his best to make his wife happy and to make this work. If that was all, she could feel that something was amiss. But she also knew that he fell in love with her immediately and he was falling deeper every day. She knew that his eyes were always on her and he desired her almost all the time. She was happy.

Rupert understood that this girl could be different than a regular village girl. He was aware that he didn't know much about village girls too. He thought that it was very fortunate that she liked living with him and working like that. She never looked like she was a city girl in daylight. He only wished that he could slow her down somedays because she was falling asleep every night.

She was beautiful, smarter and stronger than him. She was acting more mature and much more relaxed than him in bed. He didn't want to think like that but the word 'much more experienced' was visiting his mind time to time. He didn't want to think about such troubling things.

He knew that she was a virgin when they married because he was the one who cleaned their bed in the morning. That was why he knew she couldn't be that experienced. He had no idea about city girls but he assumed that they were more comfortable trying things in life. The difference between them in bed made him a bit uneasy because it brought unpleasant possibilities to his mind, he felt a bit jealous without reason. Of course, the idea of a young girl leading her husband in bed was also troubling him.

Rupert was happy about all the other things, she was behaving eager to take part in his routines which quickly started to be their routines, waking up early, helping him with everything she could, taking over the kitchen works and even not letting him do anything in there. It was her kitchen.

He once showed her the other vegetation fields and gardens, the other passage downstream and she had an idea about the life and surroundings there. There was a lot she had to learn but most of them had to wait until season changes.

In the other days, they always went to the closest field and he taught different things to her there. He was planning to train her to take care of that place on her own.

This way, she would know the most important skills which she could also make use of at other locations and she would be able to handle this one herself. He hoped that she would be happier if she called that one 'her field' and had a responsibility of her own. Besides, they were going to be able to do more than one field's work at the same time.

He also planned to teach her his language. He planned to visit the town as soon as possible, so that he could ask and find some teaching materials too. But his week, they were going to the village. He promised Arnold to bring some goods this week. And, he was going to get his new seeds from Anna.

But he didn't care about these. He was very excited because he was going to go there with his wife, Greta. For the first time in his life, he was feeling that stage fright and impatience to show off at the same time. People were going to look at them, thinking "Isn't that the lucky Rupert, the one who managed to get Greta, the most beautiful girl in the village?" This could be the first time he was dreaming like that. Even his dreams were humble. He didn't think anyone would say "Lucky girl, this Greta is." He was the lucky one and he was the happy one. He wished that Greta felt the same too.

They almost had no trouble since the first day.

Almost, because he managed to upset her again.

One day, Rupert decided to stop work early, hoping that they could spend some leisure time together and Greta wasn't going to be that tired at night. They sat on their new bench and had their afternoon tea there, prepared a special dinner and enjoyed their time.

After the dinner, Rupert went to the outside toilet while Greta was cleaning the dishes. Greta finished her work and worried about Rupert because he didn't return. She went to the toilet and pushed the door slightly to see if he was still there. He was standing facing the other way, pants down. She didn't make a sound and sneakily stared at him admiring his bare ass. Then, suddenly she noticed that his arm was moving. She couldn't believe what she saw, what he was doing. She caught him playing with himself.

She had a sudden rush of blood to the head, she was furious. Since they were having tea, she was preparing herself for their evening, after all these days without having sex. She was impatient to be with her husband again. They only had sex once and she thought that they were both excited about going to bed together that night. That night was the night. He had to be ten times eager about it than she was. And he preferred to play with himself instead of his wife. What a jerk!

She started shouting and cursing at him in her own language. He jumped in his place and quickly tried to pull his pants up and cover himself. She was so angry that she looked around, found and threw a stick at him before she stomped off and flounced back home.

What could he be thinking at a time like that, when he was jerking off? Was he a caveman? Greta hoped that he wasn't thinking of some deer or another animal they saw that day.

Obviously, as anyone could easily guess, poor Rupert wasn't a pervert, he wasn't horny about a deer or something else. He was trying to be ready for the night, thinking that he wasn't going to be able to control himself if he didn't tire his manhood, making it consume its first explosion. He was doing it because he didn't want to disappoint her again. In their sexless days, where he was continuously turned on, he could only think to find this solution to act as a proper husband in bed. He was afraid of being a constant reason for her frustration.

He collected himself and ran after her and got hit in the head by her slipper when he entered the house. She was standing across the door, shouting and swearing as Anna said before, in her own language.

He tried to explain to her saying "Greta, I wanted to be ready for..." until he got hit by the other slipper. She knew how to throw things.

She stopped shouting, lied down on the bed and turned her back again. He held her arm and tried to make her look at him. She didn't. He held her hand and started kissing it. She pulled her hand away.

He tried to look at her face, putting his hand on the wall and leaning towards the wall. But his crotch pressed against her buttocks. Greta raised her head to look at her own ass, seeing it being molested by that pervert. She was furious and Rupert could only notice the situation when he saw her face. She wanted to smack him in the face but he was quick to move back, only to be hit by her kick in his chest, to fall off the bed.

Rupert stayed put there desperately.

They didn't talk for a period and Rupert sat there on the floor watching her. She felt something down there and when she looked, she saw Rupert caressing her foot, still looking sad at her. She knew he loved her but why was he doing such things? Seeing his face, still protecting her anger, also felt sorry for him so she sat on the bed and said "Why?"

He was more ashamed than sad and he tried to explain.

"I, you know what happened. I mean..." He couldn't find the words to explain. And he wasn't sure which was worse. Him being a pervert or him being such a pathetic husband in bed. He knew that he was doing it for her, not for his own pleasure and she had to know that.

He stood up, started to communicate with her using simple words and gestures, showing his one finger "One, kaboom" making firework-like movements from his crotch, then showing his two fingers "Two" and starting to dance, as if he was holding a woman in his arms, with a peaceful face.

Greta was keeping herself hard from laughing. She wasn't sure which part was funnier. His concept of orgasm, the fireworks or explosion with the word 'kaboom'? Or, his interpretation of sexual intercourse, analogizing sex to slow dancing.

The latter was another evidence showing her how unique this person was. She hadn't even seen a girl describing sex that pure and beautiful, let alone a man. She felt like she found gold in dirt. He was gold, not in dirt but he was a unique specimen anywhere. She wasn't angry anymore. She loved this funny, goofy man.

The main idea? She got it. He wanted to perform better. She moved towards him on her knees and reached to his face. He bent towards her to receive his forgiveness kiss. She held his face and kissed him with love.

Looking in his eyes, she said "no worry, practice one, good one".

He understood that she believed that he was going to get better at this by practice but he wasn't comfortable about his 'good one' probabilities. She moved backwards, lied on her back leaning to the wall at the head of the bed, unbuttoned the top two buttons of her dress and slightly moved her collar aside to show him the cleavage, together with the side of her breast. Rupert's face was red, not because of shame but the heat of the situation. He climbed on the bed, moving towards her on his knees and hands, like a spider. Knowing this funny and strange couple, it might be better to describe him as a bug walking to the spider's web.

He undressed, between her legs. She was taking her dress off at the same time.

They both realized that they hadn't seen each other's genitals yet. They both stalled when it was time to take the underwear off. It looked like Rupert was considering to go and turn off the light again. Greta didn't want that. She felt his cock, in her hand and in her pussy. She wanted to see that thing, which gave her pain and pleasure at the same time and made her so hot that day.

Rupert was indeed considering to turn off the light. But he wanted to see her private parts too. He was wondering what it looked like, that warm and wet thing. The thing that blew his mind off. If she showed him first, he could turn off the light. Would she be angry at him if he did that?

While Rupert was still having trouble to plan his single move ahead, Greta acted first.

She sat up and reached to his briefs. Under his freaking eyes, she slowly started to pull them off. He was looking at her face, without knowing what to expect. He had no idea what a girl could feel when she saw his manhood. He also didn't know how he wanted her to feel.

She finally lowered them and his cock was out in the open. That night, she held this cock in the dark, she felt it pushing her labia and vagina giving her fear and finally felt it in her pussy with all the pain. She guessed that it was big but she also thought that she was inexperienced, so it probably felt bigger than it was.

It was big. It was probably longer than her friends' boyfriends' dicks but it was definitely thicker than them. She knew because a few of them found images looking like their boyfriends' dicks and showed them to her, describing them as big. It was no surprise that she had to work so hard for so long that night. She was proud of herself once again, for being able to manage to take that big boy down. In her first time.

Her face blushed, looking at it and thinking all those. She looked at Rupert with those red cheeks of her, adoring his male.

Rupert didn't know why but he understood that looking at his manhood made her feel good. She wanted him. He was surprised when she looked at him like that and then looked back, reaching to it. She held it and moved it around to examine it carefully.

He got hard immediately. While she was examining, she was touching sensitive parts and Rupert was wandering around the edge.

She thought about kissing it but she decided not to. Rupert could think bad about her or he could feel troubled. That made her a bit upset because she was curious on such things and most importantly, she wanted him to go down on her. Not that day or at that moment but someday soon.

She always found that appealing after hearing from her naughty friends, about the guys hungrily eating their pussies. She didn't have that in mind in the beginning but the course of events made her wish to see his face between her thighs, in her crotch. At that moment she really wanted to tell him or guide him to doing that but she was shy and hesitant. While thinking those, she unconsciously started to stroke his cock.

That was a bad idea and suddenly he started to cum. That was a disaster, they both regretted her catching him in the toilet. He was in deprivation for days and he was interrupted when playing with his dick short time ago. The barrel was loaded.

By the way, probably the first metaphor was the correct one. He was the one who looked like a spider, bent forward, convulsing and shooting his web material on his prey. On her face, hand and body. He wanted to die at that moment.

Greta, on the other hand, was startled but wasn't disgusted or irritated about it. She liked what she observed. This was the first time she saw a man ejaculating in real life. But she was frustrated because there wasn't even a slight chance that he would go down on her to satisfy her and she was aroused as hell. She wanted to kiss him to ease his shame and keep the action going but there was spunk on her face and he stepped back as a reflex. She felt dirty. Because of him. He made her feel dirty doing that. She wasn't aroused anymore. She washed her face and everywhere, before she slept.

Rupert was about to cry; he was that sad. He felt useless, a complete disappointment. He managed to ruin that night too.

They didn't even try to do anything for the next couple of days. They acted as if that night never happened but they both were discouraged about their future happiness.

Finally, it was the day. They woke up early to collect the fruits and vegetables because that was the day they were going to the village.

This was another significant event for Rupert. He always saw married couples in the village and he knew how a couple had to act in public. It was accustomed for the man of the house to walk in front of his wife, while the wife was burdened with the crops or other loads. Women worked more than men did in this region. He didn't remember his parents doing that but he guessed he didn't notice or it was a custom of this region. Nobody thought that this was strange.

Except Rupert. He couldn't understand why the men walked hands in their pockets like that, while their wives were carrying stuff. He had an idea on the reason men were walking in the front, he guessed that they wanted to protect their wives, that was his impression on this issue. He had no idea that this was another pathetic action men did to show that they were the leaders in their tiny realms.

He always made such mistakes because he didn't have such crippled intentions.

He put the bags on his back, held Greta's hand and they started walking to the village. When they were near the village, he stopped, put down the bags and looked at her in an agitated way. She was looking back at him. He didn't have the guts to tell her to take the bags. So, he stretched his back, making faces of pain. She didn't understand his intention but she understood that his back was hurting so she decided to help him.

She took the bags and they started to walk again. He was doing his faces and adding some troublesome whining in his act, so she would not give the bags back to him. When they reached the first house in the village, he sped up to get in front of her. She was too, trying to catch up with him but he was walking even faster when she did so. Greta didn't understand that he was trying to show the villagers that he was a proper husband; she wouldn't let him do that if she knew. But it was just a matter of time that she would notice the pattern.

When people stopped them to congratulate and ask them how the marriage was going, they were all talking to Rupert. No one was talking to Greta. This wasn't part of the ritual; they were avoiding to talk to her because she didn't know their language. But she was already trying to figure out what all this was about; it dawned on her. She understood what Rupert was trying to do. And she noticed some other couple, walking exactly how Rupert and Greta did.

She got very angry at him. She thought of throwing the bags at his head but she didn't.

She didn't, because she wanted all the other girls to see how happy she was. Also, she wanted her dear aunt Margaret to be happy, seeing that she was OK. Whatever happened in the village would be heard by everyone in short time. With every detail. He was going to pay later.

They finally entered Arnold's shop. He hugged Rupert, saying things but probably implicating other meanings, as Greta understood from his expressions. She was used to men's world, she saw these expressions and heard stuff as such all her life. But this time they were implying things that were real and they were about her. That made her uncomfortable. She was just thinking that Rupert shouldn't have allowed anyone to talk like that, a woman entered the shop.

She walked past Greta and greeted Arnold and then Rupert when she noticed him too.

They talked for a short time and then she looked at Greta to say "You got your worker, huh, Rupert?" Greta kind of understood what she said.

"I heard you were looking for a strong one, is she earning her keep?" laughing, as if she wasn't there.

Greta wasn't sure that she understood the whole conversation but she was familiar with all those words. Unfortunately, this expression was too familiar for her. She heard this a lot in this village, every time when someone was telling another to do something or work. 'Earn your keep'. She also knew the words 'strong' and 'worker' too.

Was that what she meant for him? A strong worker, to be working to earn her keep? When she saw Rupert squirming but not giving an appropriate answer to that ugly woman, not getting angry at her, she got angrier at him. She wondered if Rupert wasn't that nice or if he lacked a man's dignity to stand up for his woman.

His mistakes were piling up that day. And these mistakes made her feel sad and inferior. She mumbled in her own language "Being a real man takes more than walking in front of me." when she walked out of the shop. Rupert looked at her and understood what was going on. He already was uncomfortable about what the woman said.

Rupert knew his mistake but he wasn't a person who confronted others before. He was too kind hearted and he lacked this quality because of that. But he knew he had to respond to that woman.

When Greta was outside, he made something that surprised both the customer and Arnold. His face was still kind but he managed to say "She's not my worker, she's the woman of my remaining days and I'm lucky that she chose me." with a kind voice.

The woman understood her mistake and said she was sorry for talking like that, she added that she had no ill intentions and left.

Arnold patted on Rupert's back and said "Well done Greta! She made a man out of you in such a short time!" smiling sincerely "I'll watch my words about her too, don't worry." chuckling.

Rupert smiled too, with an uneasy expression on his face. He knew Greta would make him pay for not acting in time.

theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers