All Comments on 'Mountain Bachelor Ch. 02'

by theyRule

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story!! Keep them coming..

Rusty_MRusty_Mabout 2 years ago

A very enjoyable story, but please continue to let us see how this relationship develops. They need to find a way to communicate! If she knew what she was doing to him on purpose because of his misunderstanding and feeling inadequate, I think she would be heartbroken.

theyRuletheyRuleabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind comments.

Rusty_M:

I agree, but they need a little bit more time and some more misunderstanding due to lack of communication. And Rupert's mistakes, of course. This way, they are finding ways to discover and outrun each other and themselves, or let me say, their self-awareness. They are loving each other more after each incident, learning about each other.

Otherwise, it isn't possible for me to keep the story going a few chapters more, being a newbie at story writing myself. But we are on the same page about their destination, I'm just slowing it down a bit and trying to make it more fruitful.

Thank you

David_BrockDavid_Brockabout 2 years ago

Sorry, couldn't even get through half of chapter 2. If the good guy is punished far past minor misunderstandings and the Woman gains more power in the relationship because of her misunderstandings I have to cry. She says "she want's "equal" treatmeant. But really she want's an 80/20 split, even if he gets much. Being an older guy (57), I stopped dating and resigned myself to die alone. None of the women I dated had any concept of compromise. It was their way or the hi-way. That's not looking for love, it's looking for power. To me from what I read, this should have been in the "Non-Con" or "BDSM". I'm going to try and finish the chapter, but I don't really know if I can.

HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

Great story but at this point she has to know this guy doesn't know shit and she's just twisting him up for no good reason. I didn't like the bitch comments at first but I'm starting to see it.

theyRuletheyRuleabout 2 years agoAuthor

:) I love the comments, thank you.

First, I need to confess that I find writing in this category a bit more hard. As I mentioned before, I'm new in writing and I am happy to see that different categories have different readers, with different expectations. Probably, the readers who liked my previous series would beat me up telling me that she was going too easy on the guy :)))

I am trying and will try more to keep the story going, considering these comments. I'm planning to go slow by the help of short term unhappy events some more, resulting where they are not 50/50, in a way that they are 1.

David_Brock and Harga:

Haven't we all suffered from that 80/20 time to time? Especially due to the fact that the other side didn't even move a finger to deserve their 50 share (I'm talking in general, for both women and men). I care about the intention and effort, more than the balance itself.

In this story, the main outline is different than that. The girl is as much eager as her husband is, to be together and meet somewhere in the middle. She is trying to find out his and her limits, wants him to stop worrying about things and let it go, let himself go in his loving wife's arms. Not as real life 'always take by ladle, return by spoon' crap.

She's twisting him up for no good reason because she's a woman :) No ill intentions, it's a cat / dog story.

I have to remind that the girl is as novice as the guy, when it comes to relationships and she has past issues. I see your point and I believe that this equal treatment will find its way through their grinding each other's edges.

They need time to learn.

Thank you for your thoughts.

LitstoriesloverLitstorieslover8 months ago

I love doggy style, but I'm hopeful her disdain for it means that there won't be an anal sex in the future to ruin everything. I'd loved for her to try doggy style tho but strictly for piv. And, hopefully they can work out the language barrier issue soon and have more intimate sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheyRule@theyRule
Newbie on story writing. I like many stories in this site, especially the ones with build ups supporting the actions. Demanding women taking what they want from both men and other women are my favorites. And women; I believe any woman can be attractive if the right beholder,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES