Mountain Bachelor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Greta knew what happened, she would be proud of Rupert, even if he didn't go rough on the woman as she deserved. The woman left the shop and walked by Greta, giving a subtle and uncomfortable smile and nod.

Greta didn't understand that. She wondered if that ugly woman was desiring Rupert for herself and if that was the reason for her behavior. She thought of beating her right there but she decided that this day was important and stayed put, patting her foot on the ground.

When Rupert got out, she looked at his face in anger. She saw Rupert's expression, understood that he was sorry about this and that he felt very bad about this. But this wasn't being naive, this was failing to protect his wife. He needed to learn a lot, if he had this dignity in him.

She didn't talk to him, turned around and walked in front of him towards Anna and Colman's house. Rupert tried to talk to her, saying "I'm sorry Greta, you're right to be angry but I have never talked back at people and..."

She wasn't listening and she increased her pace, so he decided that he had to wait for her to calm down.

He was right too. He was right when he worried the previous week. All women were angry.

She reached their target and walked through the garden gate, walked to the door and stood, waiting for Rupert to catch up. He reached her and looked at her. He held her hand, she pulled her hand back. He held it again, she pulled it back and crossed her arms at her chest, looking at the door.

Rupert opened his mouth to say something but Anna opened the door saying "What are you doing here? I saw you enter the garden; you couldn't knock on the door for two minutes?"

Greta smiled at her and removed her smile from her face to look at Rupert and walked in.

"Hi Anna." Rupert said and hugged her before entering the house.

Anna stood there, remembering this bitter-sweet situation from her youth. "Young lovers." she thought when closing the door and following them.

They talked about the house, their first days, how they got along. Greta tried to follow the conversation, worrying that this goofy husband of hers would lay bare their private secrets.

He didn't.

While Colman was oblivious to the elephant in the room, Anna was examining Greta's expressions. She sat near Rupert and asked him what happened, why Greta was sulking while trying to look happy.

Rupert hesitated to talk but Anna noticed that he wasn't that happy too. She felt bad because she thought that they had problems since they got married.

"Tell me!" she whispered.

"I think I made some mistakes today." Rupert thought that this was sufficient for Anna.

"So, you were OK before this morning?"

"Yes, I guess."

Hearing that made her feel relaxed.

"What did you do?"

"Before we entered the village, I acted as if my back hurt and gave her the bags to carry."

"You acted, you say. So, your back is OK?"

"Yes, it is OK but I wanted us to enter the village like a proper married couple. I wanted her to carry the bags and I had to walk in front of her."

"What?"

"?"

Anna was looking angry at him. He didn't understand what was wrong.

"So, you left your own character out of the village and took some other incompetent loser's character to walk in, is that what you're saying?"

Rupert didn't feel right when doing that too, but it was a surprise for him to see Anna that angry.

She hissed "If Colman tried to do that to me, I would put him in the barn!"

Colman stopped talking when he heard his name from Anna's angry mouth. Both Greta and Colman watched them having this conversation for a short period. Only after feeling safe, that Anna wasn't angry at him, Colman started to talk again. Greta knew they were talking about her but she didn't want to disrespect Colman, so she tried to listen to him. With one ear at Anna and Rupert.

Anna continued "Rupert, my boy, you are the sweetest kind hearted person around here. Men do such things because they aren't like you. They want to show everyone that they are superior to their wives. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Rupert felt even worse.

"Why? Because they cannot be superior to anything in the world. Don't do such things again. And never let your wife carry more than you do, do you understand me, Rupert?"

"Yes, Anna, I'm very sorry that I did that. I felt sorry then too."

"Sweet Rupert." She caressed his cheek. "Anything else? She looks too upset."

He told what happened in Arnold's store. He told Anna that he could only defend her after Greta left, so he couldn't make her talk to him since then.

Anna's face turned red. She told Rupert "If you hadn't defended her, I was going to be mad at you. Now I'm only mad at that ugly Sue. I will make it known that you love your wife and she's not your worker. That you both love each other, if you're telling me that is true."

"Yes, Anna, I love Greta. I don't know if she loves me but I really love her, since..." he blushed again.

Greta was trying to listen to Colman and she also was trying to follow Anna and Rupert. She didn't understand anything but she heard the 'I love Greta' part. She blushed too but she acted as if she didn't hear that. She thought that love was not enough, if you failed to show it with your every action. But she felt less upset.

Anna told Rupert to apologize to her after leaving their house. Rupert explained her how impenetrable Greta was at that moment, telling her what happened after they left Arnold's.

He assured her that he was going to try again on their way back home or whenever her anger faded. He hoped that her anger would fade. He hated that they weren't going to be able to talk properly.

Anna gave him his seeds. He wanted to plant pepper and Anna had many kinds of them. She suggested him to start them indoors, until they became seedlings. Rupert gave her wild strawberries that he collected himself.

When they left, next stop was Margaret's house. She wasn't expecting them that day but one of the neighbor's daughters delivered her the news that they were in the village. That girl also told all of her friends. So, Margaret's house was crowded with the young girls, curious about Greta's first week.

When they arrived, all girls were ecstatic about this visit and this new couple. They looked at Rupert, tried to empathize Greta, thinking about their future marriages.

Some of the girls walked with Greta, asking her about her first week. She blushed when one of the girls asked about her first night. Rupert heard that and saw Greta blush, his cheeks turning red as well. He looked at her with love and agony during the whole visit. All of the girls were aware that he was in love with her. He only moved his eyes off her when he was answering a question or having a courtesy conversation with Margaret.

Greta looked at him only once, with a warm smile but she suddenly remembered her anger and fixed her smile, ignoring him until they left.

The girls were making audible comments about the couple, asking questions about their daily lives and Margaret was happy to see Rupert that into her. She couldn't measure how Greta felt but this girl never showed her emotions much, so she guessed that she was stressed and shy.

When one of the girls asked Greta about her first night again, Margaret intervened and changed the subject.

Finally, after they gave Margaret the hand picked strawberries, they left and they were on their own again, walking back home. They both wished that those things didn't happen that day, because it was late afternoon, they were walking through beautiful colors and a lovely scenery. It could be a memory to remember, their first walk back home.

Greta didn't listen to him on the way back and she didn't talk to him at night. She slept early and stayed in her daily routine without talking to him the next day.

Rupert almost lost his appetite and his dedication about work or his routines. He was feeling ill because of being so distant to his wife, while he was near her. He missed her already, she grew on him in a short time and he couldn't even consider his life without her. He felt he was without her that day.

That night he made her dinner, prepared a cocktail again, brought flowers and talked to her nonstop. He asked for her forgiveness, tried to tell her how he learned about his mistakes. But she wasn't looking at him and apparently, she wasn't listening to him.

He kneeled near her chair, held her hand and started to kiss it. He was almost hugging her hand. He needed her affection, to be back together. He wasn't after sex or anything, he wanted her smile or kiss. Even her caress would suffice.

He kissed his way to her arm, almost begging her to forgive him and telling her that all he wanted was her to talk to him. He said "Just talk to me, that's all I want."

She couldn't stay silent anymore and looking at him with no expression in her face, she said "Worker, earn keep."

She didn't see how sad his face became, because she turned her head away after saying that. He put his head on her knees and said "I don't want you to work anymore, I want you to talk to me." without any hope that she could understand him.

She understood what he meant. She said "you not answer her."

Rupert was so sad that he couldn't even try to tell her what he did. She felt sorry for this man, she knew he was ten times more sad than how angry she was. She reached to his face and caressed his cheek, saying "not again."

Rupert started to kiss her palm, assuring her about this; "Never, never, never." he finally could breathe. She couldn't feel angry at him anymore, so she leaned forward and kissed him.

She said "punishment", looking at him seriously and naughty at the same time. He said "Yes, punish me, I deserved that!" smiling. He was happy that she was talking to him again and he was ready to do all the chorus and other work for a week or two as a punishment.

She pointed at his crotch and said "punished". He didn't understand that. She said "no" pointing at it again, "I will say."

He asked "No? No, what? Until you say?"

"Yes, until."

"But what? No to what?"

She got up and took a paper and pencil, drew a man and a stick in front of it. He was looking at the picture trying to understand. Was that man himself? And was this his...? He figured out that this was about sex. While he was thinking, Greta was putting a cross on the stick of the stick man. Was she telling him no sex until she said otherwise? Was that his punishment? That had to be it. Unless?

His face showed more than sadness. Greta thought that he looked scared for a moment. She understood that he was considering if she was going to hurt his man stick.

She made scissors with her fingers when he was thinking exactly that, if she was going to hit his private parts or something like that. He jumped back, putting his hand on his crotch with a goofy horror on his face.

"Hey, stay away from me!"

She stood up and moved towards him with her scissor hand, clapping her fingers. He ran out and she followed him laughing uncontrollably. Rupert was also laughing when he was running away but there was still a hint of horror in his face. He really was being goofy time to time.

This last disaster was finally over too and they were happy, while Rupert's dick was grounded until Greta said otherwise.

She made a few more drawings until he understood that he wasn't going to touch it too. She wanted him to control himself, in many ways. Her most important concern was to prevent him from satisfying himself in like that, instead of having sex with her. Because she couldn't be sure about the authenticity of the reason that he explained to her. He still could have deviant tendencies. She didn't want that.

If she didn't catch him just before they were going to have sex, she wouldn't care that much. She had played with herself time to time too.

Also, she wanted him to learn to control himself, without such alternative methods. She believed that he would learn to do that if they had sex regularly.

Rupert understood that playing with himself would be a problem during this punishment. He wasn't sure if it was forbidden to him for good. He didn't care that much at that time, he felt as if he found his lost donkey. Greta was talking to him again, that was all that mattered to him. He also hoped that his donkey would return soon, so he could introduce him to his wife.

Apart from all such things, he was realizing that being a good person wasn't enough and it wasn't that simple. He learned that he had to stop acting kind when he had to defend his rights or people he loved. He felt depressed when he was thinking about that because this wasn't like a power switch, he was going to feel pain when he was going to act that way. But he managed to build enough dedication to suffer that pain. He wasn't going to let anyone disrespect Greta ever again.

He told his thoughts to her but she didn't understand, she only understood that he was still talking about that incident. She only could guess that he was sorry and ready to act right in a similar occasion.

They couldn't stay far from each other, always held each other's hand, even sat on the narrow chair together, walked in the forest together, washed their feet in the stream together, made dinner together.

It looked like they finally were a real couple, a loving one. Greta was feeling less insecure and she was letting her emotions roam free more each day. She was also very horny but she was determined to suffer him for his mistake for at least a few days.

Rupert was beyond horny; he was in an erection state for most of the time. His groins and stomach were in pain a few times a day. This punishment was worse than he thought it could be.

Of course, there were unresolved issues.

Rupert knew he was having problems in bed. He wasn't able to last for a decent copulation if he hadn't exploded beforehand. Also, he had no idea what to do in his second tours; all he knew was Greta knew more than he did. He didn't know how and he wasn't sure if he wanted to learn about her past. But he wanted to make her happy, while feeling like a content, proper husband. Like a man.

Deep down, he liked the way they had sex before. He liked feeling helpless while incredible things were happening to him, by means of pleasure. At the same time, he hated that because it made him feel inferior compared to a girl half his age. He not only felt weak in strength but also was intimidated by her strong character as well. His inadequate sex skills weren't helping him to fix that part. He was afraid that such things were eventually going to ruin their marriage.

He decided to find a way to make things better for both of them. He took a mental note to learn more about sex and married life.

He liked and found the daytimes more peaceful than night hours because his punishment hit him the most at nights. It was taking longer each night for him to fall asleep because of his increasing sexual charge and deprivation every night.

Greta wasn't leaving him alone or letting him sleep on his own. She wasn't letting him to lie down a few inches far from her in bed, without touching her.

After his manhood was grounded, she skipped the 'acting asleep' part completely and every night she deliberately put her leg over his groins, her head near his face, her arm over his body and kissed him for a few minutes before sleeping.

He knew that she was torturing him on purpose, wondering if that was a part of his punishment. He was enduring various agonies but he was still happy that she was doing this. He found her such games alluring, showing that she was focused on him. He even found some intimacy in suffering for her like this. He understood that what he was feeling wasn't love in their first days, this was.

One night he woke up after he slept, feeling a subtle movement in bed. Greta wasn't over him. He slowly turned his head to her side and by the help of the moonlight, he noticed a movement under her blanket. At first, he thought that she was scratching her leg. When he was about to ask her if she was OK, he heard a very faint moan. His eyes popped out as if he was a cartoon character. Was she playing with herself? Did women do that? How? He had no idea about any erogenous zones or what a clitoris was. He even didn't see what that enigmatic opening of hers and other parts looked like. So, it was hard for him to picture what was going on there.

He was beyond curious. He hadn't seen his wife's female organ yet. He hadn't seen any female part yet. He regretted that he didn't stay at that hotel until that unclean woman undressed completely.

His heart was racing, his manhood was doing things on its own and he was trying to move very slowly to lift he blanket, without Greta noticing. As if he was going to see anything in the dark. Even if he managed to raise the blanket enough to give an open sight from his eyes to her private parts, the blanket would still block the moonlight, keeping the view in the dark.

It wasn't possible for him to make such calculations at that time, he was in a brand-new mission at the moment.

Finally, he managed to create the passage he was after. He couldn't see anything there but he could see her arm moving under the moonlight. This was his path to her treasures, he had to follow the arm. He slowly approached to her arm and slightly started to lift and move the blanket along her arm, while his head was moving with his hand, uncovering new areas. He had no plan for step two.

When he finally managed to see her wrist, he stopped. He stopped because he smelled something. This was a familiar smell, the smell he first met in their nuptial night. At that moment he knew that this was the smell of a woman's private parts, the smell of Greta's womanhood. This fragrance burnt in his brain; he wasn't going to forget it. Like a dog learning the smell of his owner.

He also heard the faint, wet sound. This was coming from her mysterious place. He was examining her private parts without seeing them. It was intoxicating for him. All being faint, the movement of her wrist, the smell, her moans and the wet rhythmic sound. He was moving towards the darkness as if he was mesmerized. To hear more, to smell more. He was almost there when he touched her arm accidentally.

Greta jumped back, trying to cover her pussy. She moved back, leaned against the wooden wall at the window side of the bed, closed her legs and bent them hugging with her arms, as if she was trying to cover them too.

Rupert said "Don't worry, no problem. I didn't want to scare you." with his most caring voice.

He couldn't see her face but he could see her outline shivering lightly. He reached her shoulder and held her, moving his hand to her face, caressing her chin, lips and cheeks. She tilted her head to keep his hand between her face and her shoulder.

He said "Please continue. Go on."

She raised her shoulders, as if saying "No."

Rupert approached her to find her lips with his, started to kiss his wife, comforting her and showing her that he wasn't condemning her, he wasn't thinking bad about what she was doing.

She finally relaxed and started to kiss him back. They started to make out and Rupert finally found the courage to hold her breasts, over her nightgown and bra. It was interesting that he wasn't thinking of going further or having sex with her at that moment. He was so interested in observing her play with herself, he wanted her to continue doing that, to let him observe some more.

He said "Were you thinking of me?" hoping she understood and hoping the answer was 'Yes.'.

She didn't respond. He asked "Me? Think?"

"Yes." she finally found her voice.

"I love you." Rupert said, kissing her forehead. He was so happy that Greta was having similar feelings towards him. She wanted him and she wanted to pleasure herself thinking of him.