Mountain Bachelor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you." Greta said, hugging him.

"Finish, go on, do more." He was trying to find simple words to tell her to go on.

She shook her head no.

"Please, I want."

She was still very ashamed and she wasn't going to be able to do it in such a situation. Rupert thought that she didn't hesitate to touch his manhood that day, so, what if he touched her instead?

"Me?"

She didn't understand.

"I can do it for you? I'm curious."

No response.

"Me, touch, you?"

Greta understood. She knew that she wanted this. She, in fact, wanted to have sex with him. But this was a brilliant opportunity, to break the ice for many possibilities. To do something different than the regular. To them, everything was different than the regular, even simple sex. But they already had done it and they both knew that Rupert wasn't comfortable in trying different things.

Besides, if he managed to be more comfortable with her body, he could last longer, he could go down on her and many other good things could happen. She was still ashamed that she was caught like that but she decided to make this happen.

She slowly moved her arms to her sides and slowly separated her legs.

There it was! No, sorry, it wasn't there, Rupert couldn't see anything because it was in the dark. He held her, slowly guided her on the bed until she was facing the window.

Rupert didn't know what to do but he was staring at her glistening pussy lips, trying to understand the shape of that thing. She parted her legs more and leaned back a bit on her elbows. Not like a wanton woman, she was doing this shyly and elegantly. She was exposing her pussy to her husband for the first time. She supported her back with pillows.

Rupert knew she was uncomfortable showing him her private parts. The view was almost completely visible. He wanted to observe more but he was shy too. He leaned forward, trying not to block the light falling on her...

He took another mental note, to learn the proper names for her female parts. And his parts as well.

At one point, he managed to see everything clearly. This was like a small underwater creature. It was protruding from her crotch area slightly with some interesting skin-like thing over it, possibly closing the entrance and inner view. There was a part at the top, that didn't look that soft, which had a slightly rigid and pointy shape. He thought that he could be making her uncomfortable staring like that but he couldn't stop. This was so attractive.

This wasn't making Greta uncomfortable. She couldn't see his face or expressions as clearly as Rupert did but she could see his interest in her vagina. She liked to watch his face so close to her pussy. He had to be smelling her and she hoped he liked what he smelled or saw.

He decided that it was time to touch it. But after he moved his hand towards her, he stalled and froze completely. He couldn't build up his courage to do that.

At that point, Greta reached his hand, held it gently and slowly pulled it towards her pussy. He felt like he was entering another dimension, without knowing how to describe this.

When his finger first touched it, he flinched and pulled his hand back slightly. Not because of loath or disgust but he wasn't expecting such a soft and moist sensation.

After keeping and moving his hand on and around her pussy, Greta let his hand go, leaving it alone with her most private parts, letting him observe it himself.

He lost track of time for a period. He was touching, feeling and enjoying those extra skin parts, trying to understand if doing that had an effect on her.

He was slowly caressing them, moving to the moist and sweaty parts of her crotch, coming back to those skins, trying to figure out where the opening was.

He didn't understand how it consumed his manhood that day. He thought that her woman organ looked like those fly eating plants which he once saw on TV. He shooed this thought from his head, not to make this more awkward for himself.

Then, his eyes locked on the raised pointy part. It wasn't covered with those skins that much, it was glistening and it looked like an open wound under moonlight. He even thought if that was something like a secret button which opened the hole's entrance. He slowly touched it and flinched again when Greta shivered after his touch. He understood that this was a sensitive part and it probably was good to touch it. He touched it again, without taking his hand off there for a while, this time looking at Greta's face. He couldn't be sure at first. Her eyes were closed and she was puckering her lips with a scowl on her face. But her expression was constantly changing. She suddenly opened her eyes to look at him in lust. He was right, this was a secret button and it was triggering things.

Her half lustful half wild look at him aroused him as well. But he wanted to spend his time exploring her interesting parts that night, more than he wanted to have sex with her.

He moved his finger a bit and noticed its impact on her. She held his wrist firmly, to keep his hand there. She moved his hand, to show him how to do it properly. This was incredible. There was no opening but incredible things were happening. He was too scared to hurt her, he wasn't applying pressure on any part. This went on for a few minutes and Greta understood he needed some guidance.

He was lying face down between her legs. She couldn't see his expressions clearly but it was obvious that he was having a good time there.

She slowly moved her hand over his, held his index finger and started to move it over her pussy lips. It was moist, glistening and Rupert was watching this in awe. She moved his finger to her clit, moved over it, circled around it, showing him what she liked.

Then, she moved his finger back on her pussy lips, started to push his finger, pressing and sliding it on her lips.

There it was, these tiny, wet, slippery curtains were hiding the opening from the outer world. He was amazed to see the tip of his finger disappear between them. He was feeling that he was witnessing a wonder of nature.

He was right. Even only the visible part was a wonder of nature, the nested, even more mysterious part was the place where all the miracle was happening. He thought that this was the entrance of the path leading to the source of life.

This thought made him wonder if his seeds did the trick that night. And if they were ready for that. This was too early; he already was trying to adjust to all those great changes in his life. He wondered if what he heard about methods to prevent pregnancy or delay having babies were true. He was going to learn that too.

Suddenly his thoughts left his mind because his finger was going deeper, touching incredibly textured wet surfaces in there. And it was very warm. He heard her deep breathing sounds and looked at her to see her continuously changing expressions. She was enjoying this very much.

When Greta let his hand go again, he started to touch the walls around his finger. He moved his hand slowly, moved his finger deeper trying to find out the depth of this passage which was hugging his finger from all directions. This was an incredible and lovely sensation. He couldn't find the end of it. It was deep.

Then, he started to move his finger out, again seeing her reactions. He knew that she was feeling good wherever he touched. He moved his finger in and out slowly and observed her reactions. At one point, he noticed the increased smell, which was attracting him towards that thing.

He didn't know anything about oral activities but he felt an urge to kiss her pussy. He didn't know if such a thing would be considered as an abomination or not. He wanted to try but he was shy and reluctant.

His face was inches away from her pussy when Greta put her hand on the back of his head. He was startled to feel that she was slowly pulling his face towards her woman parts. She wanted him to do it, at least to kiss it as a first step.

He got scared because he was afraid that he could regret doing what she was trying to make him do. He wasn't sure what that was and if he was ready to try. So, he collected himself and moved back, to sit on the bed in front of her.

That made Greta understand it wasn't going to be that easy.

She was already heated up so she didn't care that much about taking those steps that night. They already moved forward a lot that night so she was satisfied on that department. She wanted to cum. She hoped that he at least continued to play with her pussy.

While she was thinking those, she felt Rupert's hand on hers. He moved her hand to her pussy, looking at her, slowly moving her hand over her pussy.

She understood that he was expecting her to finish what he interrupted about half an hour ago. This wasn't easy for her, playing with herself, keeping her arousal alive and managing to orgasm in front of him and his curious eyes.

On the other hand, the lights were off and the moon travelled enough so that they weren't under its spotlight but still it provided some visibility.

She reluctantly moved her fingers over her pussy without taking her eyes off Rupert.

Rupert, was like a kid in a toys shop. He was trying to observe everything. He leaned forward and was between her legs, lying down.

He was watching her face, lips, eyes and all her expressions, her pretty and small love center, learning where she was touching and trying to memorize how she did that, wondering if there was a touching pattern she liked. He was admiring her expressions, sometimes funny, sometimes sexy, but always beautiful.

He was listening to her moans and expecting to hear those rhythmic wet sounds, hoping that they would return when and if she increased her movements.

He was taking deep breaths through his nose to savor that intoxicating and arousing smell emitted from that action center. He wondered if this smell was the smell of her wetness or her flesh. His mouth was watering but he couldn't see the connection. He didn't have the foundation yet, that would help him wonder how it tasted, at least in a sexual way.

He was very turned on by all of these. He wanted satisfaction too, his heart was racing, his manhood was pushing his briefs visibly and a bit painfully and he was in a short distance from all the satisfaction and pleasures.

But he was grounded and only Greta could allow all this to happen. Otherwise, being so close meant being far enough and this was a new level of his depravity and agony. He wished that she let him have sex with her.

Greta, on the other hand, was very horny, in a way quite the opposite of what she thought when she started to play with herself again. His curious and aroused eyes moving on her pussy and her face aroused her beyond her expectation. She was presenting her most private moments to her husband, whom she met only one or two weeks ago. She was performing a show for him, where all possibilities on what happened next were within her grasp.

Looking in his eyes, she was seeing the hunger and wild desire towards her. His erection that Greta noticed when he was sitting was still on her mind.

She enjoyed this. She knew she liked that, this wasn't his first deprivation about her, staged by herself. He had to want him beyond control but she had to be the one who decided if he was going to get satisfaction. Was she always like that or did this feeling emerge in their nuptial night?

The problem was, she wanted to have sex no less than he did. She almost opened her mouth to tell him "Come." But she restrained herself from doing that. She gave him that punishment for a reason. He had to learn about consequences. These were the reasons she was telling herself but the main reason was the obvious one even she didn't want to admit herself.

She was afraid that he could ruin this moment. This was a special moment and she wanted to see it through. And, she knew this was good. He was feeling more devotion to her in such moments and the days after. She was feeling the desire towards him more as well. So, time to time, they both had to do such little sacrifices.

She closed her eyes and started to masturbate, as if he wasn't there.

Rupert knew that night he wasn't going to have some. So, he decided to live the moment as it was. This night was about Greta. He only wanted her to be satisfied, he wanted to show her that he was not selfish. That he was enjoying to see her satisfaction as well.

Also, this was like a workshop or a class to him, this was his chance to get to know his wife better. He was learning about women, in fact. He couldn't remember any time where he was watching something and enjoying every second of it like this.

He got rid of the idea of having sex with her but he also remembered that only his manhood was grounded.

Greta was only playing with her pussy lips and clit. She wasn't inserting her fingers, thinking that it would be too much of a show for him. Suddenly she felt something on her leg. When she opened her eyes, she saw Rupert moving in shadows, hugging, caressing and kissing her leg. He was looking at her face while doing that.

This made her lose control and she started to climax. She hoped she didn't do funny faces or strange actions during her orgasm because Rupert stopped kissing her leg and he observed every moment with his wide-open eyes, in amazement.

When her orgasm was fading, she felt shame and closed her legs, hid her wet hand between them.

This time, she was the one observing. Rupert, on his knees, looked like an animal, trying to smell and understand if that orgasm added any new fragrance; looking at the incredibly sexy sight of her in ecstasy and hunger. Trying to see more of her curves, legs and body, caressing her leg and foot while licking his lips unconsciously.

That night they leveled up their intimacy on many directions. They were a bit less shy than before.

But both of them knew they had a very long way to go.

Especially, Rupert had an invisible fence which kept him within some boundaries. That fence was his lack of imagination. He was standing a few inches away from his wife's delicious looking female parts and he couldn't completely evoke there was a possibility to kiss or lick them. He thought about kissing but he wasn't consumed by the desire to do so. He wasn't sure if he really wanted to. Even after she pulled his head exactly to do that.

He found her feet delicate and liked to look at them or caress them but there was no link in his brain to remind him to show attention to a non-sexual part of her as an act of a sexual or a romantic action.

This blockage was supported with his unclear worries about rights and wrongs about those actions. When he inserted his fingers in her pussy, he wondered if her wetness had a taste and if it was interesting. But he thought that it wasn't right to taste his finger, even without showing to her. He wasn't able to connect this curiosity to sexual desire, it was solely curiosity.

In fact, the main problem was him not being aware of this problem. He only thought that he had a problem of controlling his first explosion.

Greta, on the other hand, had prior knowledge about sex and she had a very good imagination. She found many things sexy and she wasn't contaminated by the side effects of exposure to social assertiveness or stereotyped 'moralities', imposed by narrow minded people; not as much as Rupert did, anyway. She wanted him to kiss or lick her pussy, she wanted to lick and suck his dick, she wanted to try positions, most of them. Except the doggy position.

A year or so ago, she was in one of her friends' houses and they were talking about boys and sex. Her friend, Mona, wanted to fool Greta and told that she learned something. But Greta had to keep this secret to herself. When Greta promised her, she said that her brother blurted out a secret of men to her. Mona managed to learn all the details about this secret but his brother made her swear that she wasn't going to tell that to anyone.

Greta was curious and impatient to hear that. Mona told her that her brother explained why men always wanted to do doggy style. She told her that this was a joke between men. When a guy managed to do his girl in doggy position, he called his friends and barked on the phone or in their faces. That meant that he made his girl his bitch. Greta was listening in disbelief, cursing the men and their wickedness.

Mona was about to burst out laughing and tell her that this was a joke, her mother came and she forgot about that.

But Greta didn't. She already had thoughts about some men being pigs and she got angry at them easily. After that day, she was stuck with that false knowledge, that a man wanted that position only if he wanted to insult his girlfriend. To tell his friends that she was his dog. Greta swore she never would let anyone do her in that position when she had sex. Sometimes, Greta could be goofy too.

When Greta was calming down, Rupert was still in the same situation. He was standing straight on his knees between her ankles, his hand was wandering over her legs, ankles and feet, probably unconsciously. He was in a dazed state, looking at her body under her wet and disfigured night gown. He was looking at her in awe with his erection in his underwear.

Greta felt really bad this time. She thought that even his soul should be hurting in depravity. He had to be giving a great fight to keep himself back. She decided to limit his punishment to regular sex only and end his misery. She moved her foot towards his briefs.

Rupert was startled to feel something touching his cock. When he looked there, he almost came. Her foot was moving along his bulging underwear, pressing on multiple sensitive places possibly using her toes, moving up and down. He wanted to hold the foot and hump it like a dog but he managed not to.

He could barely see her foot because the moonlight had almost left their room. He could see some curved shadows of little spheres which reminded him of little marbles. These were her toes. He was grateful to his beloved wife, for sparing him his sanity. She didn't want to let him sleep like that. He hoped this wasn't part of his punishment and that she was going to finish him.

"Oh, Greta." he could say.

He was learning something new every time he was in bed with her. Even when they were there just to sleep. He was grasping that sex could be about something more than he thought, that it wasn't limited to sex organs only. New ideas were sprouting in his head, telling him that his wife's every single body part could be considered as her female parts or womanhood. She had the power to arouse him, pleasure him, make him happy using any part of her body. There had to be more to sex than entering her.

He wasn't aware that he already moved ahead of majority of people with this brand-new impression of his. There were many people having sex a lot, with a lot of people, without being able to find that out.

And, such new revelations opened new doors in his mind. He became more aware that he knew nothing and every new thing he experienced made his life more colorful. He was going to pursue educating himself on this. Otherwise, Greta was going to be teaching everything to him, at that young age of hers, probably losing her respect for him. This didn't sound right, he wanted to surprise her too.

She was moving her foot up and down and Rupert was trying his best not to explode. He hated that pathetic, unplanned and unwanted explosion. He didn't have any methods to prevent that but he noticed that Greta was stopping every few seconds, to let him manage to 'not explode' and practice on that. Thanks to her, they successfully enjoyed that more than ten minutes.

Then, Greta decided that he deserved his 'kaboom' laughing in her head. She slowly moved her foot up, hooked her toes to grab the top of his briefs and started to pull them down.