All Comments on 'Mountain Bachelor Ch. 04'

by theyRule

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

Oh my, no "doggy" in their house. They live on a farm and haven't realized that almost all animals do it doggy style.It would be great to have a chapter were Greta, in her wandering around the farm, and see all the animals doing what animals do, which makes her rethink her objections to the position.

.

Cheers

theyRuletheyRuleabout 2 years agoAuthor

It's not her fault

We should catch that joker friend :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your stories are great...looking forward to more such gems.

Cheers

theyRuletheyRulealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, you made my day :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As a woman, I must protest banning doggy style. There is nothing demeaning about it. It can be a source of great pleasure for both partners. Please write another chapter to fix that.

theyRuletheyRule7 months agoAuthor

:)

As a man, I agree.

I can also guarantee that we do not have a secret communication about this.

But her friend couldn't find an opportunity to tell her this was a joke. Unfortunately, they will need time to find that out.

Let's say;

,,,

Greta tells her aunt that she put her foot down in the marriage when she needed to. After some inquiries she learns what this is about and says 'Nonsense. There's nothing as such! Do whatever you like with your husband'

And this time, she wants to do it but Rupert is afraid, because she was angry last time. But she manages to make him comply.

They do it at sunrise, where they burned the page.

Animals gather to understand why she was screaming so happily and they witness this important moment.

The end :)

...

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheyRule@theyRule
Newbie on story writing. I like many stories in this site, especially the ones with build ups supporting the actions. Demanding women taking what they want from both men and other women are my favorites. And women; I believe any woman can be attractive if the right beholder,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES