Mountain Cabin Vacation Pt. 02

Story Info
Couple having fun with teen boy.
2.1k words
4.62
9.5k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the characters are at least 18 years old. This a fictional story based on simple facts.

The next morning as I woke up, I heard Jim and Debbie in the kitchen cooking breakfast and talking about what happen last night. From their conversation it sounded like they had fun, but wanted to take things further. I waited to hear what they had in mind, but I couldn't hear everything because of the cooking they were doing, but I did hear 'fucking' as a part of their talk.

I decided to get out of bed and go into the kitchen as if I didn't hear them. I walked in and greeted them, "Good morning, breakfast smells good."

Debbie said, "Good morning Ken, did you sleep well?"

I responded, "Yes, thank you, the bed is very comfortable."

Jim said, "Great, let's eat."

We sat around the table and enjoyed our eggs, bacon and toast. We talked about going for a hike up one of the mountain trails. Jim said it would be about an hour and a half hike.

After we finished eating I told them that I would clean up since they cooked the meal. Debbie insisted that she would clean up, but I told her that I would help.

Jim said, "Okay, you two clean up, I'm going to take a shower."

As soon as Jim walked out of the kitchen, Debbie said, "We had fun last night, but Jim and I neglected to satisfy you, we feel real bad about that, sorry about that."

I said, "No worries, I took care of that myself." Then laughed as we continued to wash the dishes and pans.

Debbie chuckled and said, "We'd like to make up for that later. We have talked about what we would like to do."

I asked, "Oh yeah, what do you have planned?"

Debbie said, "You'll find out soon enough."

Jim came out of the bathroom and said, "Okay I'm done, Debbie you want to go next?"

Debbie said, "Yep I'm ready, and I want Ken to join me."

Jim looked at me and asked me, "Well Ken, do you want to shower with Debbie?"

Startled, I said, "I guess I would."

Jim said, "Of course you do, who wouldn't want to shower with a lady like Debbie."

I said, "Yes, you're right, what am I thinking." Here I am, an 18 year old boy with the opportunity to take a shower with a hot wife.

Debbie grabbed my arm and escorted me into the bathroom. We shed our clothes as soon as we walked in and stepped into the shower. I stared at Debbie's body and couldn't believe what was happening. Debbie's real D-Cup breasts were magnificent tear drop shaped and firm to the squeeze. Her hour glass figure led to her nice round, juicy ass. Her ass crack was high up her body and very deep in between her cheeks.

I lathered up my hands and stroked and squeezed her melons with much delight. The slippery glide from the soap made it feel very sensuous. I put my mouth on her hardening nipples as she was getting aroused from the soapy touch. I worked on her tits for a few minutes before descending upon her ass. I slid my hand through her deep ass crack as it completely disappeared into that chasm. I ran in up and down the entire length of her butt crack many times, getting turned on as it felt so good to submerse it and feel her inner ass cheeks.

While I was groping Debbie, she had lathered up my entire body and eventually started stroking my rock hard cock and reached around and slid a finger up my ass. That felt so good I thought I was going to cum right then. She stroked me and finger fucked me for a few moments but stopped and said, "I don't want you to cum yet, let's get rinse off and get out."

I reluctantly agreed and wondered what they had planned. I was having too much fun touching Debbie's hot body.

We got out and dried off, then Debbie said, "Don't put any clothes on, let's go the living room." She just put on a bath robe with nothing on underneath.

We walked out to the living room and Jim was sitting on sofa totally naked. He asked, "How was the shower?"

Debbie said, "It was great, very stimulating with no climax, if you know what I mean." As she winked.

I said, "It was fantastic, I've always dreamt of being able to caress and touch a hot woman's body like Debbie's, thank you."

Jim said, "Well we're about to have more fun right now, you don't mind if we skip the hike do you?"

I said, "I don't mind at all." Then laughed.

Debbie said, "Good, I want you to come over her and get me warmed up again." She sat down on the sofa, leaned back and spread her legs high and wide. She said, "Get down in front of me and show me your oral skills on my pussy."

I knelt down in front of waiting crotch, I then slid my hands on her inner thighs and slowly stroked them. I put my face right in her freshly showered pussy and licked her labia and flat area between her legs and pussy. I ventured further down and licked her perineum and then finally her butt hole. I gave an oral bath of this entire area for many passing minutes. Debbie was moaning and sighing as she enjoyed the oral stimulation I was giving her.

Jim was sitting next to us and had started jacking off his huge cock as he stared at Debbie and I. He was moaning loudly as he took long, slow strokes on his big schlong.

Debbie watched Jim intently as she was getting closer to having an orgasm. Her body started to quiver as she yelled out, "Here I cum boys, oh my god, oh fuck, arrrgh."

Debbie let out a deep guttural moan as her body shook from the intense orgasm, and she also squirted a bit as it went into my mouth. It had a bit of a bitter taste, but still tasted good.

As soon as she came, Debbie said, "Come fuck me Ken."

So I got up from the floor and couldn't wait to get my cock in this hot woman's cunt. I got on top of her and guided my hard cock to her vaginal opening and slowly pushed in. It made a squishy sound as her pussy was dripping wet. I plunged my cock into her and she was hot and wet in there. I thought she was going to be on the looser side because of this size of Jim's big cock, but she was surprisingly tighter than I imagined.

I watched my cock slide in and out of Debbie's hot twat. It felt so good as this hot wife was enjoying the fucking I was giving her. Her moans and groans were timed with my strokes in and out of her.

Jim had continued to stroke himself but kept himself from cumming cause he wanted to save that for later.

As I fucked Debbie, I took a peek at Jim's huge cock as he played with it. This turned me on to the point that I was going to cum. I yelled out, "I'm going to cum Debbie!"

She quickly said, "I want you to cum in my mouth."

As I was about to cum, I pulled out of her pussy, hopped up onto the sofa and straddled Debbie, stroked my cock and pushed it into her mouth. My body shook violently as I came. I shot my load of semen into Debbie's mouth, hitting the back of her throat as she gagged a bit from the flood of ejaculate.

As I finished, she kept everything in her mouth and showed it to me as she opened it up wide. She swirled her tongue around in it, then swallowed it all. She again opened her mouth and showed that everything was gone.

Jim said, "That was fucking hot."

Debbie said, "Now we need to get you off Jim. Ken, what do you think about Jim fucking you in the ass?"

I sheepishly said, "Okay."

Debbie asked, "Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

I responded, "Actually yes, and I shouldn't be telling you this, but it was from relative."

Debbie said, "Oh my god, that's fucking hot. I'm so perverted, I enjoy taboo sex and other strange fetishes. Can you tell me who it was, it's really turning me on."

I said, "It was my uncle by way of marriage to my mom's sister."

Debbie asked, "Did you like it?"

I said, "It hurt at first, cause he has such a huge cock, actually bigger than Jim's. But after my ass relaxed, I enjoyed the butt fucking."

Debbie said, "Okay,... Jim I guess you're getting what you want, a teen ass to fuck." As she gave us a devilish grin.

Jim had me get down on the floor on my hands and elbows. He got some lube and smeared some on my anus and rubbed some on his huge dong. Debbie got up and sat right next to my body to get a front row seat of my ass fucking. Jim stood up and straddled my body, pointed his now rock hard cock at my butt hole. I could feel him place the head of his cock on my anus. It was so erotic to be in this submissive position and have his cock ready to plunge into me. He slowly pushed in and penetrated the head of his cock.

It went in fairly easily with the lube and because of the use of dildos that I use on myself every once in a while. Ever since my uncle had fucked my ass, I needed to fuck myself every so often because I like the way it feels.

Jim kept pushing in further as I didn't flinch or complain. I could tell Debbie was turned on watching her husband butt fuck a teen boy as I heard her making subtle noises.

Jim had finally submersed his huge cock completely into my ass as sighed as my rectum was filled with his big cock. Jim asked, "Are you okay, I'm ready to start fucking you."

I answered, "I'm okay and ready."

Jim slowly retracted his cock but not all the out, then squirted more lube around his cock and rubbed it for total coverage. He then pushed in again and bottomed out, balls deep into me. From there he picked up the pace and started hammering my butt hole, full strokes of his cock, almost pulled out to balls deep over and over.

I moaned and grunted loudly as Jim fucked my ass hard and fast. He also moaned and grunted loudly as he enjoyed plowing my ass with his big dick. Debbie also moaned and sighed as she was now masturbating while watching the show we were giving her.

During the frantic fucking Jim was giving me, some of the lube had dripped to my scrotum so I took my hand and lubed my cock and started stroking it. So almost simultaneously all three of us were about achieve orgasms.

Jim first yelled out, "I'm going to cum!" As his body started to shiver.

Then Debbie yelled out, "Oh fuck, this is so hot, I'm about to cum too!"

As they announced their orgasms, I said, "I'm cumming too!" As I stroked my cock.

All of a sudden I felt Jim's huge cock pulse and swell in my ass as he shot his load of semen deep into my rectum. I started to cum after feeling his cock swell in my ass. I spurted my cum onto the the carpet below me and Jim said, "I can feel your anus contract around my cock when your orgasmed."

Then Debbie yelled out, "I'm cumming, oh fuck!" Her body convulsed and bucked as she came over and over.

When Jim was done depositing his spunk in me, he pulled out with a loud pop noise as his big head exited my anus. Debbie heard that noise and got behind me and put her mouth on my butt hole and started sucking. I obliged by pushing out whatever contents was in my ass. White goop squirted out with a bit air as I kept pushing everything out to Debbie's waiting mouth.

When I was emptied, Debbie opened her mouth and showed Jim and I what she collected, then she swallowed everything.

All of us being exhausted, we collapsed in the living room and semi passed out. When we came to, we all smiled and Debbie said, "We have five more days here, what fun we are going to have."

To be continued...