All Comments on 'Mountain Getaway Pt. 01'

by SD_CA_Lesbeaux

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Too short

Overall, too short and abrupt for my taste but the writing and storyline look promising, certainly enough for me read the next chapter when it comes up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agreed

I agree with Maonaigh that it is too short.

Shows potential. I will read the chapters as they are posted.

SB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hurried

Why such a hurry? You left so much out for example what was so special about the cabin you should have told us where we are and also more about the characters in the story. Okay, what was written was well done but you destroyed the story by rushing it.

SD_CA_LesbeauxSD_CA_Lesbeauxover 4 years agoAuthor
Part 01

This was the first two pages, I have some major editing to do.

I was testing the bath water so to speak.

Thanks to those with constructive comments.

Sean943Sean943over 4 years ago
Thanks for the story looking forward to the next instalment.

Shows great promise for a story of two people who may have feelings for each other as a storm approaches out of the darkness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSD_CA_Lesbeaux@SD_CA_Lesbeaux
Lesbian, 50s. I have recently discovered Strapon Jane videos and I'm SOLD! I'd love to be on the receiving end of one! I've been single for nearly 5 years after the loss of my partner and am just now considering trying to meet and date other women. I'm not bi or curious, I kn...