Mountain Lodge Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Delicious when it's hot. You like to try some creamy cheese?"

I offer you some bread after dipping it in the fondue. Running my fingers along the bottom of your lip to collect some of the remains. All evening I keep you in a constant state of arousal. If not teasing you with innuendos, I sometimes just have to change my posture and stretch a bit to allow your gaze to fall towards my heaving breasts. I'm just as much teasing myself, with my nipples constantly erect. And every now and again, my fingers would wander up along your thigh, feeling your warmth radiating through your slacks and your cock throbbing under my light touch.

By the time we are ready for dessert, you can barely keep your hands off me. Then I start to tease you and ask you about our waitress. If you find her hot, if she might have noticed how horny you are. That I saw her checking you out earlier, letting her eyes drop to your lap. Wonder if she thought I was sexy too? How lucky you are to be dining with me. My nipples trying to poke through my dress. Surely, she must have noticed them when she cleared the table.

The bottle of wine is empty and I feel a bit more daring. Before the chocolate fondue is brought out for dessert, I excuse myself to go to the ladies room. I'm so horny, my tiny lace thong is soaked. "Perfect, " I think. "You will love it."

Back at the table, I see the waitress has brought the little pan of melted chocolate to our table and is serving a plate of fresh fruits. I join you, smiling at our waitress as I drop my panties on your plate. "I got something very hot for you to dip a nice big red strawberry into as well."

The waitress turns red, before she leaves, not knowing what to say. You take my panties in your hand and bring them to your lips... Telling me how you love to get a taste of my hot little boiling pot. I pull my dress up a bit and part my legs. The wool stretching enough to allow you a glimpse all the way up.

I take a strawberry and hold it out for you. "So what would you like better, chocolate or coated with some nectar from my sweet pussy?"

I see you smile with your eyes feasting at my pussy. Telling me exactly what you want and I bring the cold red fruit down between my legs. Nudging the tip between my moist swollen labia. Slowly sliding it up along my slit, opening myself up more, you watch it disappear with my fingers wedged between my pussy lips. I pull the fruit back out, shiny with my juices... and feed you. Letting you lick my fingers clean as you savour me. I take another one, put it on my fork and dip it in the hot chocolate. I bring that one to my own lips before pushing my mouth on yours. We kiss. I can still taste myself, mixed with bitter dark chocolate and red fruit.

"I want to taste you too," I whisper in your ear as my hands find their way to your zipper.

You look around a bit nervous as I reach into your boxers and pull your hard cock out. I'm so excited. In my mind I had imagined surprising you like this, but wondered if you would let me. Your cock feels so hot, some precum already oozing from your big purple head.

"I hope you can take the heat." I tell you with a wicked look in my eyes.

You watch me take a spoon and dip it in the fondue. Brining it too my lips I test if it is not too hot, then I lower it down to your lap. Holding your cock steady, I tip the spoon and let the warm chocolate run down over your cock head. Feeling your cock twitch and throb as the chocolate drips all over you and starts to set. I look around quickly. No one around. I lower my head into your lap and start to nibble and suck on your cock. The chocolate melting in my mouth and soon your salty precum mixes with the bitter chocolate. I love it and continue to lick and suck your cock even though all the chocolate is already gone.

"One more?" I ask as I sit back up and take another strawberry.

I sit back in the booth, lifting one leg up onto the wooden bench. As I lower the fruit between my legs, I open my pussy lips with the other hand and place the fruit in between.

"Your turn..." I smile, inviting you to feast on my horny cunt.

You hesitate, looking around.

"No one is watching, come," I urge you on.

The first touch of your mouth on my pussy. I gasp, biting my lips, hoping I was not too loud for people to notice. The fruit finds its way into your mouth easily. You bite it with your lips covered over my mons and I feel the cold juices run between my lips, followed by your hot tongue. You run it all the way from the bottom up, flicking over my engorged clit at the top, making me gasp again.

"I need you..." I moan.

You sit back up. Before you can say anything, I straddle you. My dress barely covering me as I reach between my legs and guide your cock into me. You can't believe what is going on, as I shift slightly leaning onto the table and reaching back to feed you some more strawberries covered in chocolate. The table covering just enough to be out of sight of the waitress, who comes by with two glasses of champagne. We toast, while I slowly rock back and forth... Some more fruit as your hands have found their way under my dress and are caressing my breasts. My nipples so sensitive, I squeal softly when you tweak them between your fingers.

My pussy clenching hard on your cock with each gentle movement. I'm so horny. Our first time in the cabin just has taken the edge off and now I'm making one of my dreams come true. You push my legs together, making me tighter on your cock. Your hands on my naked ass, lifting me slightly and letting me drop down again. Up and down, I tighten my muscles, trying to milk you. Feeling you throb deep inside, I know it's having the right effect. You pull my legs back open wide and take a strawberry. Biting half of it off with your mouth and then bringing the cold juicy fruit to my clit, rubbing me as we fuck. Slowly... Quietly... Building up to release. It hits me first, suddenly the heat taking over. Rising up through my body, my nipples so sensitive, it feels like they are burning a hole through my dress, my neck and head glowing as I try to keep quiet and my pussy quivers on your cock...

For a few minutes I stay there on your lap, enjoying the moment. You continue gently rocking me. After I lift myself off and sit back at your side, your cock is glistening with a mixture of my cream and your pre-cum. Without even looking, I lean down and suck you in. Sucking your cock all the way down, swallowing you. Then coming back up, letting my tongue trace along your shaft, collecting all the tasty moisture from around your cock. Circling your cock head, flicking at the back of it as I look at you and my hand starts to pump vigorously at the base of your cock.

"My turn hun... Let me have it, right here. Let me enjoy the best dessert on the planet..."

Sinking my lips back around your cock head, following the movement of my hand that is still pumping your cock. Your hips bucking up and down, meeting my mouth. I feel you swell and more liquid oozes down onto my tongue, knowing you are about to cum. I lower myself completely one more time, your cock stretching my throat. Then I can feel it start to pulsate and your cock starts to unload thick streams of cum down my throat. I pull back to swallow your gift and let your remaining spurts of hot juice fill my mouth till your cock slowly goes limp.

One strawberry is left. I dip it in the chocolate and bring it to your lips, followed by my own lips. Pressing them onto yours, mixing all the flavours. I lean back and smile with content, pulling my dress back into place and helping my tasty friend back into your pants...

"Hope you liked your surprise, back home I have another one for you... "

Chapter 3 -- When one dessert is not enough.

When the waitress comes with our cheque, she gives you a wicked smile and leans in towards your ear and whispers, "That was a very tasty dessert. One I would love to share some time as well."

Knowing she had seen us and the fact she could have made matters for both of us a lot worse, you thank her. Some other time we might have to thank her in kind, but for now you leave her a 100$ tip. I look a bit surprised at your generosity, but as our taxi drives off, you fill me in.

"You are going to cost me a lot of money if you keep up these naughty antics in public." you tell me, with your hand already running along my bare legs.

"I'm sure I could make you some savings too," I smile.

Before you can answer, I lean to the driver and ask him, "Want to find out how naughty I've been? If you offer this ride for free, I'll flash you what's under my dress."

He accepts, with a small additional demand. The short ride to the cabin could not have been more than 20 bucks, so it's a bargain for seeing some pussy, and getting to taste it from my fingers. I lift one leg over yours, letting my dress rise up as I spread them. The driver adjusts his rear-view mirror while your fingers soon find my sweet pussy again. I'm still so wet and exposing myself like that, just makes my juices flow even more. Ten minutes later the car pulls up at our cabin.

The driver turns to face me with a big grin on his face, "Now for your payment, can I...?"

I give a quick nod of my head. Your head filled with a mixture of jealousy and pride... From the start that we connected you knew I was not exclusive, but being confronted to share my intimacy gives you this strange feeling. In one way you wish for my pussy only to be yours, but the twitching of your cock in your pants tells you differently. Your hands move to my thighs almost instinctively as the driver reaches between them. You pull them apart, putting me on full display as his fingers trace up from between my thighs and ass cheeks, to my gaping pussy... His whole hand covers my mount, and then two fingers drive into me without effort. I gasp, my juices flooding me and spoiling his fingers.

"That's enough for the ride..." You push my legs back together and the driver brings his soaked fingers to his lips. We exit the car with him still sucking them clean ad you lean into me whispering in my ears "You are one amazing woman..."

The evening is only just starting and we already enjoyed so many pleasures. The first was a culmination of our desires to be together, finally being fulfilled. Built-up tension led to a need for sex. The boundary caused by the distance between our home lives finally eliminated. The fire melting away any second thoughts that we might have had, resulting in an uncontrolled act of passion. Almost an instinctive, animal like need to copulate.

In the restaurant those feelings just grew stronger. The desire to show you what you mean to me so strong that I needed to prove that I would do anything to please you. Then afterwards showing my naughtiest side in the taxi on the way back. But now it is time to fully enjoy each other, nice and slow, just you and me together in the private confinements of our little retreat in the woods.

You throw a few logs on the smouldering coals in the fire place. Soon the fire lights up and I can feel the heat radiating on my skin. I lean into you, looking into your eyes.

"Thank you Sam... Thank you for everything," I whisper before pressing my lips onto yours.

The kiss, long and gentle, with our tongues slowly getting entwined in each other. Our hands roam along each other's clothes. Our embrace growing more passionate, as your hands pull me close. They trace along my back till they run over the roundness of bum and cup my ass cheeks from below. With my arms around your shoulders and my hands clasped behind your neck you lift me of my feet. Your strength excites me, so does your hardness that presses into me as you hold me tight and my legs wrap around you. Breaking our kiss my head leans on your shoulder and I nibble your ear.

"Would you like to see me in the bikini I was wearing on the beach that day?" I whisper.

You know immediately the day I'm talking about and I feel your muscles flex from excitement.

"Let's get changed for the hot tub," I suggest and as you put me down reluctantly, I send you away to your room. "You go first and I'll get the wine ready and another little surprise for you."

In the open kitchen behind the bar area I find a case of wine, Chateau Martet Reserve Famille. It leaves me wonder for a moment what other connections you have in France to be able to get this shipped to the US. I'm also pleased you followed my suggestions that a good red wine always should be decanted, with a stylish decanter standing on the counter next to it and a simple but effective wine opener as well. If I did not know you better, I would say you could be half French after all. It does not take me long to get one of the bottles uncorked and poured into the decanter. Together with two large burgundy wine glasses from the cupboard I set them on the bar and grab my bag to get your other surprise.

It pays to be a flight attendant and have friends all over the world. After my arrival and getting the rental car, I made a quick stop to meet up with one of my friends. He did not even charge me for the four pre-rolled joints. I take one of them out and quickly hide it from view as you walk back into the room wearing a nice thick bathrobe.

"The tub is hot, but it's cold out there..." you say with a smile.

I pass you the wine and glasses and say, "I'll join you out there in a second."

You lean in for kiss and my hands slide under the bathrobe over your naked chest. Your pecks hard and hairy, the way a man should feel.

"Hmmmm..." a soft moan of approval escaping my lips before pushing you back and breaking free from your embrace to get changed myself.

I quickly find the small bikini that I had brought with me just for this occasion... Many fantasies we shared with me wearing this and now you finally would see me in it... I pull off my dress, and tie the bikini bottoms and top in place. You left another bath robe for me on the bed, which I slip on. It's soft and warm. I put the joint and a lighter in one of the pockets, before walking out to the living room. Through the bay window, I see you already enjoying the steamy hot water of the tub. Facing the cabin, you watch me walk out onto the deck. The steam clouding your view a bit. I untie the bathrobe, walking closer to the tub, letting it drop on the wood surface as I am inches away. Revealing what you fantasized about so often, the one I wore so often out on the beach. Seeing it on me in the flesh right in front of you with the steam surrounding me just does it so much more justice.

"Wow..." is about all you can utter as I slowly decent down the small steps into the hot tub, "You look absolutely gorgeous."

I smile, feeling the warm water heating my skin while I sit down opposite of you. The tub is just about the right size for letting my feet rest either side of you on the small ledge. You don't hesitate a moment to grab the opportunity to caress them under the water and slowly let your hands wander up along my smooth calves. Enjoying the moment, I lean back, resting my head on the ledge, letting my body float just under the surface as the air bubbles rise up around me. I have my eyes closed, but can feel you are watching me. Seizing my frame and every curve. You already had enjoyed my looks in my knitted dress earlier, but now you can see my naked flesh, every delicate part of my body. Only my most intimate parts remain covered by my bikini. One which you enjoyed feasting on in the restaurant and the others you mulled in your hands. Now you can only but stare at my full orbs floating just above the water and the hard nipples that are sticking out through the thin material of my bikini top.

I open my eyes, looking at you, "Can I have some wine? "

You apologize, shifting sideways to grab the two glasses, already filled, and hand one to me. I sit up a bit, letting my feet drop down and moving closer to you. Holding my glass to toast, clinking them together.

"Here is a toast on taking it slow tonight..." I say, bringing the glass to my lips and sipping some of the lovely wine. "And a lovely weekend of long teasing seductions." I wink.

I lean in for a gentle lingering kiss. My lips slowly pressing on yours. The tip of my tongue softly exploring yours. Your hands find their way around my waist and trace the small of my back. The feeling is lovely, but I want to keep in control this time and not lose all my inhibitions all at once again. I pull back, with a small mischievous look.

"Close your eyes..." I tell you.

You smile and do as I ask. Leaning over the edge of the tub I reach for my bathrobe and take the joint and lighter from the pocket. Sitting back opposite of you I place the joint to my lips and tell you to open your eyes again. You see me and I can tell the surprise on your face. You must be wondering how I got hold of some cannabis. I light it, looking at you and taking a deep drag. Raising both arms out onto the sides I lean back, my torso half out of the water. I can feel the chill of the cold winter air burning on my wet skin. With my head back, slowly letting the smoke escape from my lips. My feet find your legs and I position them in between. You shift slightly allowing me to feel your excitement as I look back at you and take another drag. This time deeper and it makes me cough.

You laugh, "Too strong for you...?".

"Not near strong enough to sedate my excitement..." I say. "Here, you would need some too."

I offer you the joint, leaning back again, slowly the numbing effects of the drugs taking me over. I feel like drifting away, watching you. My thoughts lingering on the two crazy wild sexcapades we shared earlier. Even more so determined to enjoy this warm feeling and sensation that runs through my body. One of your hands massaging my legs, sliding up to the back of my knees. Pulling me towards you slightly, pushing your groin against my feet. I play with you, watching your eyes get drowsy too as you look at me and you sit back after passing me the joint again.

I bring it to my lips again, this time slow, looking at you. Feeling the effects I have on your hardness that twitches under the touch of my feet. I'm massaging your cock, tracing the length of it with my toes, as I inhale another whiff of smoke. It feels good... I feel good. A little numb to stop me from getting too carried away, but still with all my senses fully alert. Another drag and I pass the last of the bud to you. Leaning back, letting my own hands caress my body. Cupping my breasts, tracing my sensitive nipples that stay hidden under the thin fabric. You finish it with two last drags and put it out on the deck. Your hands back on my legs, caressing me. Your hips gently rocking with your hard cock pressed between my feet under your trunks.

I pull my feet back again, moving towards you I turn my back to you and sit down in your lap. My wine glass in one hand, I take another sip before asking you..."would you mind using those hands on my shoulders for a bit...?" I did not have to ask. Your hands already found their way to my neck and are slowly starting to massage my shoulders. Under the surface I feel your hardness pressed against my bum... The effect of the joint surely helps to enjoy this blissful moment and not get carried away. Just a warm sensation that lingers through my body down to between my legs.

Your hands start to explore further and your fingers trace along my bikini top. Soon they have found my nipples and your gentle touch sends small electric shocks through my body. Again, I feel your cock flex under me, knowing you are enjoying this as much as I am. The wine flows and soon my glass is empty. Yours too and I turn to you for a refill. Kissing you again before you reach out for the decanter... This time my hands roam free and trace your legs under the water. I can't resist to squeeze your cock briefly... it even feels bigger and harder than before... I can feel your heartbeat pumping through the thick veins.