Mountain Lodge Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The decanter half empty and in complete bliss I say... "let's go heat up some more..."

You wonder what I have in mind as I smother you with more kisses and add, "Are you going to join me in the sauna for a bit...?"

Standing up, I take your hand to lead you out of the tub onto the snow-covered deck. Our bodies steaming from the hot water that rapidly evaporates. The freezing air stinging like a thousand needles all over our naked skin. My nipples hard and poking out through my bikini top like little pencil erasers. Looking at you I see your wet swim trunks clinging around your thick hard rod. I stand close and hook my fingers in the waistband.

"These need to come off," I say smiling, before squatting down and pulling them down with me.

Freeing your magnificent cock, that jumps out pointing straight up at me. I can't resist getting a quick taste of you and place my lips over your bulbous head, licking around the edge, while looking up at you. I love the feel of your cock throbbing in my mouth and taste your precum that instantly start to ooze out onto the back of my tongue. Reluctantly I get back up on my feet, giving you a deep passionate kiss, letting you savour your own excitement as our tongues entwine. Stepping back, I reach around my neck and pull the strings from my bikini top while my eyes are locked on you.

"These too," I say and let the small triangles fall down, exposing my breasts to the cold air.

Your cock twitching, as my hard nipples stare you in the face. I pull the strings open around my back and let them drop to the floor.

"You want to do the honours?" I ask, looking down to my waist.

You don't hesitate to kneel down in front of me and looking up at me I feel your fingers hooking under my bottoms. Slowly you pull them down till they fall around my ankles. My legs part as I step out of them and I feel your fingers reaching back up. I'm shivering, both from excitement as well as the cold air that is now giving me goose bumps all over. Your fingers easily pry my swollen lips apart discovering my wetness. My pussy is creaming on two of your digits as you push them up, sliding deep into me. You withdraw them and I gasp. Standing back up you bring them to my lips, letting me taste myself as I eagerly suck them clean. Then you push your lips on mine and again we share another lingering kiss.

Taking your hand I pull back and lead you through the snow to the small Swedish sauna. There is a rack with a bunch of large towels. We each take one and when I open the door, you can instantly feel the heat radiating on our skin. We step in, and I place my towel on the lower bench and you step up one level above me.

"Let's relax and warm up a bit," I say lying down on my back.

"This will help a bit," you smile as you poor two large scoops of water onto the hot coals.

Steam rising up with a lovely smell of eucalyptus filling the air. You lay down on the bench above me. With the temperature close to 90°C the added moisture soon has our bodies perspiring. Your hand reaches down along the side of the bench finding my body. Your fingers tracing the small beats of sweat covering my naked skin up between the valley of my breasts. My own hand reached up to caress your hairy arm, feeling every small movement of your muscles as you continue circling my mounts. Our bodies getting slicker with sweat as we heat up. I feel it running down my sides and thighs, where my pussy is adding more moisture as well. Your fingers reaching my nipples, which despite the hot air have remained rock hard. You pinch them gently, causing my hand to tighten around your lower arm. After some more teasing you shift around on your towel and now have access to my legs when you let your hand drop down. It also allowed me to reach yours.

You start tracing my thigh and I mirror your movements on your own. Slowly rising higher and higher. My legs are already parted and when you reach my vulva, my fingers barely can reach high enough to touch your scrotum. Your cock must be so hard and out of reach for me with it pointing up onto your stomach. But as you lift your leg up a little more, I can massage your balls and let my fingers probe in the cleft of your bum. At the same time you gently massage my pussy with your entire hand. I feel fingers on the outside of my engorged lips and one or two slip in between. Gasping as you run them up along my clit.

Then moving them back to my legs, I continue following your movements. You can just reach my knee but you pull my leg up so you can trace one of my calves. I do the same, lowering your leg down to my stomach. I can now massage your calf and move slowly to your foot as you do mine. It's a wonderful sensation, to feel your fingers palpating the nerve ends on my foot. I close my eyes and my hand leaves your foot as I relax and enjoy your soft massage. Your foot resting on my stomach, which you slowly move down to my pelvis and let it slide down between my legs. Your big toes playing with my pussy while you guide my foot to your straining cock.

Besides the heat from the sauna warming us from the outside in, my loins start burning from the inside out. Every part of me so sensitive, I can even feel the beads of sweat forming around my nipples and running from my puffy areolas down along the sides of my breasts. My toes tracing the length of your hard shaft from your bulbous head down to your balls, which by now are drawn tight between your legs. At the same time your big toe rubs along my pussy lips and over my engorged clit. The effect of the joint, the heat from the sauna, the smell of eucalyptus, just makes it all such a blissful experience. After nearly 20 minutes or so I'm getting too hot and need to cool down. I move my leg back down as I tell you that I need to go outside and you follow me out with your hands running over my back and groping my bum.

"Time to hit the snow and then back into the tub," I say, pulling you to the side of the deck where there is a step onto the lawn that is covered with 20" of virgin snow. "Let's make some snow angels."

I let myself fall back into a freezing pillow of snow and start moving my arms up and down and opening my legs wide. You laugh and follow suit next to me. After 20 minutes of pure heat, the snow feels like a blanket.

"Now turn over, " I say, jerking your cock in my hand... "this one needs some cooling down too."

I turn, pushing my breasts into the snow and feeling the cold rise up against my mount. You do the same, pushing your hard cock into the fresh snow. I love it. We banter and start a little snow ball fight, before we are getting too cold and jump back naked into the hot tub.

I haven't had so many extreme stimulating senses running through my whole body for a long time and it feels great. The hot water now warming my skin again, while inside I'm still burning. I straddle you, feeling your cock pressed between us. I know at some point one of us will not be able to hold back, but for now we both enjoying this play. The teasing, gently feeling and exploring each other. Your hands running over my back and down to my ass, while I start kissing you. My hands running through your hair, which is freezing from the cold air. You push me back, my upper body raised out of the water and your mouth starts to nibble on my nipples. I moan as you move from one to the other. They have never been so sensitive, hard and puffy. It feels so wonderful, the warmth of your mouth on them and as soon as you move to the other the cold air stinging my delicate flesh.

You bring me back down into the tub. Pushing me to the bench opposite of you. My breasts back covered by the hot water, but then your hands cup under my butt and you pull my lower body to the steaming surface. One leg resting in one of your arms, spread wide open for you as you push me up higher and my pussy is exposed to the cold air. I shiver. The freezing temperature burning my vulva before you lean forward and bring your lips to them, your tongue sliding effortlessly in between. Running over my clit and then you pull back. Your fingers priming my cunt open... exposing my hard clit to the cold air.

"ohhhhh wow... that freezing sensation feels so good."

Again you tease me with your mouth and tongue, and repeat this several times. I swear I would not have expected this could bring me so close to cumming. But you stop at the right time and let me sink back into the pool. Letting me rest for a few minutes, just looking at each other and our hands remaining continuously in contact. Your head leaning back on the edge, enjoying the moment and my touch. I start to perform the same treatment on you.

Opening your legs, I move between them and grope your ass, pushing your groin up out from the water. Your hard cock standing up like a burning flag pole in the cold air. I watch it twitch a few times as the freezing air tries to cool you down. Precum running from your tip. I wonder if when I keep you like this long enough it will freeze. My own ice-cream popsicle. But I don't have the patience to find out and soon my lips engulf your cock head and I suck you in. Your ass cheeks clenching as I guide your cock head past my throat. I don't think I've ever taken you whole, as your thick cock stretches my throat and I take you all the way in.

I pull back and expose your cock to the freezing air. Now slick with a mix of your precum and my saliva, it twitches a few times, but remains standing right up. Just an indication how excited you are and I'm sure, by the look of your balls you are going to cum big again. Repeating this a few times, alternating between sucking and just watching your throbbing cock ooze precum all along your shaft, before sinking it back down my throat and tasting all of you.

The clenching of your bum and bucking of your hips, indicating you are close too.

I let you fall back into the pool and reach for my bathrobe again. I get the second joint and bring it to my lips, while straddling you again. This time one hand reaches down and I guide you to my opening. Normally sex in water can be hard, but my pussy is so soaking wet inside, you easily slide in. Sitting on your lap I light up the second joint. Taking a deep drag I start to rock up and down your shaft, feeding the entire length of your thick cock to my longing pussy.

I blow the smoke out towards you. My breasts out of the water bouncing in the rhythm of me fucking you. I pass you the joint, starting to ride you harder. You take a drag and pass it back to me. I keep inhaling and blowing the smoke back out in your face, while bouncing on your cock. It swells up even more deep inside of me. You are so close now. I want you. Need to feel you. Ready for your seed to fill me. I'm ready to cum too. I wanted to make this last longer, but know we both reached our boiling point. Your hips thrust up hard, meeting me.

"I want you," I whisper it in your ear...

Your hands groping my ass, bouncing me up and down. I inhale one more time and as I blow out again into your face, I feel your cock start to pulse. Your hips slam into me and you groan loudly as your cock starts creaming my insides. Your cock twitching deep inside of me as you empty your balls with spurt after spurt of hot cum. I can feel it everywhere, I'm so sensitive that it makes me buck and shiver with my own orgasm starting to ripple through my entire body. Holding onto you till our orgasms have subsided. Sitting on your lap, your semi-swollen cock still nestled deep inside of me, I take one last drag of the remainder of the joint. Feeling the slightest twitch of your cock, signing that there is still some more life in him to continue.

"Let's go inside," I say.

Chapter 4 -- Surrender

We both walk naked back into the cabin. The brief chill causing goose bumps again. I realize my hair got frozen by the freezing temperature outside. It starts to melt as we get inside and I feel the cold drops of water trickling onto my bare back. The fire has almost died in the stone fireplace. You throw some big logs of wood onto it and I marvel at your naked body. The way your muscles tighten on your broad shoulders as you pick up the big logs of wood. Your tight bum cheeks, your marvellous cock swaying freely between your toned legs. Watching you, I settle down on the thick sheep-skin rug that is lying on the floor and urge you to join me.

Looking at me I see the fire in your eyes sparkle as much as the flames that start to envelope the fresh logs of wood. Within moments our skin has dried up and we are rolling around in each other's arms. Our bodies warm and melting together. Our legs entwined, your chest pressed tight against my breasts. Our lips locked in an endless kiss. Hands running over every bit of bare skin that we can reach. Your buttocks, my back, our sides. Holding my head as you look me in the eyes and declare your love.

If our earlier actions have not proven that yet, your words just sink into my heart. A small word with so much meaning. Not just lust and sexual gratification. The things we often spoke about and declared we needed so much. Now you declare the essence of it, love. I whisper it to you back. Almost afraid to admit my feelings, but love it is. Filling my heart, warming my inner body, relishing in complete bliss. Hearing the words almost better than anything we shared before. And this new declaration sparks a whole new desire within our bodies and soul.

If before I wanted to have you, feel you inside of me, needing my own satisfaction. Now, I want to give myself to you. All of me. My heart, my body, my soul, my thoughts, my secrets.

"I'm yours." I whisper in your ear "All of me. Anything you desire of me, it is yours..."

You smile, your hands caressing me. Tracing my naked body as you lie beside me. Touching my skin ever so lightly with your fingertips, causing little jolts of pleasure to rise up my spine and feed my need for you.

"Wait here," you say as you get up.

You walk to the bedroom and a few minutes later you come back with a black carboard box. You set it down on the loveseat and take something out. It's a black silk cloth.

"Do you trust me?" you ask

"I do."

You kneel at my head and lift it in your lap. Gently you place the cloth over my eyes and tie it around the back of my head. I'm completely in darkness and can't see a thing. I feel you move away and your hands bring down my head slowly back onto the rug. Instinctively my hearing sense seems to have doubled. Listening to your careful movements. I hear you shuffle through the box. Then nothing, just the crackling of the fire. Where are you? Did you move closer? I don't know and my body squirms on the rug as I feel my excitement grow.

Suddenly small drops of a cold substance fall on my breasts. One drop hitting its intended target as I feel it land right on my nipple. Like my hearing, it seems my sense of touch has magnified as well. I feel every drop seeping along my bare skin. The valley between my breasts, along the sides. A drop rolling down to my stomach. Suddenly one drop that hits my skin feels different. It's warmer and not as liquidly as the others. I revel by the thought as I know it can only be a drop of precum that has spilled from your cock. Are you standing over me? I try to listen more carefully. No more drops, no more sounds. Just the fire.

Suddenly another warm drop hits me, right on my chin. I want to taste it. Opening my mouth, hoping more will follow. Nothing... I try to reach my chin with my tongue, but come short. I'm all senses, excited, concentrating on every movement, sound, touch... Your strong hands descend on my breasts. Engulfing them like a glove. Squeezing them together. The drops are oil based and make them slick. Pinching my hard nipples, causing a deep moan from my lips and I arch my back trying to feel where you are. Your hands start to massage me, the warmth radiating through my body. I told you I'm yours and I'm giving myself openly.

Then you stop and instantly I feel a great void. I needed more, much more. Why don't you take me? Have me? But you are, only I'm too impatient to know it. If only I knew what was to come. My gift brought out so much more. It's the start of something that would only grow bigger and bigger. An endless devotion. More oil... this time I feel it drip onto my thighs. First the left, then the right one. Slowly going down towards my knees and my shins.

I can't believe how quiet you are... "Sam...?" I moan softly.

"Shhhh..." is your only reply.

You are to my right. Again silence. What are you doing? Finally, I feel your hands again. The start massaging my left leg first, slowly making their way down all the way to my ankle. Then back up again, moving along my knee, lifting my leg slightly as you move higher. Longing to feel you, I move my foot to the side, but your hand holds me still.

"Don't." you whisper.

Your hands continue to massage my thigh. One on the outside and one on the inside, making circling movements as they slowly move higher up. With the light pressure of your hands you move my leg up and outwards and I suddenly get very conscious of being fully on display to you. My vulva engorged and still slick with the remnants of our last session. My smell picks up our scent. My breath heavy from my growing excitement because of what you are doing with me. The musk odor filling my nostrils as I breath in. Your hands so close now to my sex. Can you smell it too? Your fingers brush past the outside of my swollen lips. I squirm under your touch, twisting my hips hoping you will notice my need for your touch there. But your hands move away already and guide my leg down again to rest next to the other.

Then nothing again for a short moment, till I feel your hands on my right leg and you repeat your actions. The lust I possessed for you these past months, falls into nothing in comparison to what you bring out in me right now. Every nerve is aching for your touch. Your fingers are everywhere and nowhere. They move up along my leg again, pushing my thigh up to my chest and spreading my knee outwards. I swear you must be near. Are you below me? Your cock near my gaping entrance. It is yours.

"Take me, " I sigh.

"Later," I hear you whisper in my right ear.

So close, I turn my head towards your voice. My lips yearning for yours. If you would kiss me, you would taste the fire that you have started. My passion would flow into you and you would make love to me. But they remain untouched. Your fingers running over my mount suddenly bring my senses back to the center of it all. Just a bare second your thumb runs up along my slit and over my clit.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moan from the sudden pleasure you bring me as you leave me shivering in the very short moment of bliss.

Your hands already lowering my leg back down. Then they appear at my shoulders, rubbing my neck, your fingers enclosing around it. Following to my chest and cupping my breasts again. My nipples so hard and sensitive with puffy areolas making little cones out of them. You must be behind me. I arch my back and tilt my head. I can smell your cock. I want to taste you. Parting my lips, hoping you would accept my invitation and let me suck you off to receive the gift of your warm seed. Only your hands have moved back to my shoulders and guide me to sit up. I follow your lead and am left wondering again what you are doing.

Some more ruffling through the carboard box. I can sense you. Moving near me. Trying to pick up the faint sound of something, but I can't make out what it is. The few minutes it takes before I feel your hands again seem like ages. You take my hands and guide them above my head.

"Hold still," you instruct with a husky voice, showing your own excitement by the thrill of your play.

The moment I feel you rap the rope around, a nervous shock runs through my spine, making me tremble. You can sense my fear and only tell me to trust you. I do, but you know I've never been the kind of woman to surrender my freedom to any man. With delicate touch and careful movements, you continue to tie the rope. The course edges digging into my sensitive skin as you tighten it under my heaving breasts. The rope crosses between them and around my neck. Pulling my breasts up like the underwire of a bra. You run both sides back around the front and under my armpits towards my back. Then around my chest at the top of my breasts bracketing them completely.