Mountain Lodge Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You finish with a knot, tightening everything even more, and guide me to lie back down. My breathing short and nervous now, not knowing how far you would take this. Should I ask you to stop? Or do I trust you, knowing you love me truly and need to pass your test of complete surrender. My thoughts running wild in conflict with the deep desires that long to please you. For a moment I was not even paying attention to your presence.

You already have moved to my left side and your hands are lifting my leg up. The fear building inside me when you start to tie the rope around my thigh. Gently but tightly you wrap it around till you reached the back of my knee. Raising it high towards my side you take my hand and guide my arm to hook under my knee. With one swift action my wrist is tied as well, supporting my left leg to remain open wide up in the air.

If I wanted you to stop, I'm sure I could have told you, but I just let you continue. The nervousness was turning to excitement. You might have wondered if I would give myself freely. Restraining me like this might allow you to give yourself to me the way you desire and that is what I want most, see and experience your deepest desires.

You are halfway up my right leg by now with the other piece of rope. Gentle as ever, but stern too, tying the knots carefully keeping my leg in place as you hook my right arm under my other knee.

There I am, spread wide on full display. Restraint by you, to do as you please. I can feel the heat from the fire on my pussy. Or is it the fire inside of me burning? My breasts burn too, the rope scraping my skin as I breath. I'm all yours now. Waiting desperately for you to fill me. You can so easily take any of my orifices. I would take you in my mouth. Let you shove your cock as deep as I can take it. If that's what you desire. Or my pussy, lying here completely open to you. With one thrust you could pound into me, balls deep. Ravish me. I would cum endlessly till you finally would fill me with your hot seed. Or is it my ass you longed for? The thought making me squirm. Perhaps you did not dare to suggest this for our first time together, but it's all yours. I'm bound by you, giving myself for your pleasure.

All these thoughts, yet nothing happens. I lost track. Where are you? I need to focus again on the sounds around me. A lighter, then nothing again. The fridge door. What are you doing in the kitchen? The sound of ice cubes tumbling in glass. The fridge door again, some ruffling of plastic. My senses driving me wild. You must be back, I've not heard a sound for a little bit.

Then suddenly the tinkling of the ice cubes next to my ear. My head turns sideways, knowing you are there. Watching me, bound helplessly. Desperate for you to relish in my love for you. The drop of ice-cold water on my nipple surprising me. The sensation thrilling me as the drop of water trickles along the side of my breast till it is soaked up by the rope surrounding it. Another one, then my left nipple. I squirm, the movement making the rope scuff against my flesh. How long will you be able to tease me? How long before your urges are too much to resist ravishing me? Will you ravish me? My thoughts just driving me wild.

"Ohhhh don't tease me..." I moan "Take me... do what you want babe... Ahhhh!"

A drop of cold water hits my vulva, instantly melting with the hot juices that seep from my pussy. I realize I'm riding on top of a wave of heightened senses. Just with the slightest of efforts of stimulation of my most sensitive parts I would cum instantly. A drop on my mouth makes me part my lips. Come baby, these lips are yours. Feel my heat, give me your cock. Another drop. I stick out my tongue, licking my lips. Then hold it still and receive a third drop of ice-cold water, right on center of my tongue. You must be close, I can hear the tremble in your breathing.

After the drops you bring the whole ice cube to my bare sensitive flesh. My nipples, my lips and my pussy receive your assault with the freezing cube, that melts away rapidly in my heat. I'm writhing under your touch. I long to feel you, I need your heat.

The sound of the plastic tickles my imagination. There is a little movement, till I feel something press against my lips. It's cold, but not as cold as ice. Pointy, I can smell it, strawberry. I bite through the soft flesh of fruit, devouring its sweet taste. But it's your flesh I want.

Flashes of our earlier escapades at the restaurant flash through my head. Sure enough suddenly something hot drops on my nipple. They are so sensitive it feels like it burns them and I shriek a high cry from pain and pleasure. Quickly I feel the substance stiffen. You're coating the other one in melted chocolate as well and let it set. Finally, I feel your lips on one of them, biting the crusty chocolate from my delicate sensitive flesh.

"Hmmmm that feels so good," I sigh and you follow by devouring the chocolate from the other covered little cone of ripe flesh, causing more moans of pleasure to escape my lips.

If only you would finish me then. But your teasing continues. You run a thick strawberry along my slick mount and bring it to my lips. I can taste my sex, the salty flavors of our love making from earlier combined together with the sweet nectar of the red fruit. Another piece is presented at my sex, only this time you wedge it in a little.

"Ahhhhhhh," I cry out as you coat the its tip and part of my pussy lips in hot chocolate.

"This is how I like my strawberries," you say, "Covered in chocolate and cream from your pussy."

I can feel your breath on my bare flesh, knowing you are right below me. Your tongue touches me first, tickling my flesh just above my dark little hole. Tracing up, causing me to push my hips up, aching for you to eat me whole. You reach the covered red fruit and I can feel you lick the tip. Beyond it, my clit is hard and exposed, longing to be touched.

"Maybe there is something that taste even better coated in chocolate," I hear you say and shiver at the thought of what you have in mind.

"Hmmmmm ohhhhh babe fuck..!" I yell as some drops of hot chocolate drip onto my clit.

My hips start to buck uncontrollably by themselves, the ropes digging into me, reminding me of the constraints that keep me bound in this comprising position. That almost had me orgasm, but it's not hot chocolate that would bring me to satisfaction. It's your hot flesh that I need. Your tongue is back, then your mouth engulfs the fruit wedged in between my pussy lips and I feel you ease it out. Your tongue licking up some crumbs of the chocolate chips that coat my pussy lips, till they are clean. Higher you move, then pull away. My clit burning, the chocolate barely set due to my heat.

Your lips envelope my most precious point... I moan from intense pleasure as your tongue starts to flick across it to savour the chocolate and me. I want to push your head into me, but I can't. I don't have to, you know what I need and long for. My release. Two of your fingers dig into me, curling inside to rub the spongy flesh of my inner walls as your tongue feast on my clit.

"Hmmmmmm hun, that is it... ohhhh my God... so fucking good, don't stop..." I moan and urge you on, till my muscles start to tense up.

The ropes restraining me from movement, I tremble as my pussy starts to cum. My juices flowing in abundance onto your tongue and seeping down the crack of my ass. My whole body glowing and radiating in the heat of my orgasm. I never felt anything like it. Your tongue gently licking my folds, guiding me back down from the heights of pleasure.

"Take me baby..." I whimper, still blinded and bound in need of your sex.

"You're not ready yet," you answer me. "Are you willing to give yourself completely?"

I thought I just did, what else could I give? You've moved near to me face again and I feel your hands start to remove my blindfold. My eyes have to get used to the dim light for a second before I can see you. Naked, your cock fully erect with a small piece of rope wrapped tightly around your heavy ball sack. I've never seen you like this, your balls swollen and red. I want to reach for them but realize my hands are still tied.

"Untie me and let me give myself to you," I whimper, looking at you.

"I can't," you say. "I need you to trust me and give yourself in a different way. Do you trust me?"

"I do... Whatever you need." I respond, hesitating for a second wondering what you have in mind.

You walk to the box and pick it up from the chair. When you are back next to me, you tilt it to empty its contents. I look in awe at what falls out onto the rug next to me. Metal clamps, leather whips and paddles, cuffs, stainless steel plugs in different sizes and more. I shiver inside at the thought of what you might do. But knowing that surrendering to you, is what you desire and giving into your playful game will fulfil your needs, is actually what I want most as well. It excites me to be able to please you in ways I had not imagined.

"Don't worry, it can be a little painful, but I'm not going to hurt you," you try to comfort me as you detect the mixed emotions in my eyes as you select a set of metal clamps with small chains attached on either side. I can see the lust in your eyes as you move to stand over me. Your glorious cock swaying above me, precum oozing from its tip and falling onto my tits. You reach for them and place the first clamp on one of my nipples.

"Ahhhhhh..." I shriek from pain, but at the same time I feel intense pleasures going through my body.

You place another clamp on the other one and I moan again. Then you push my legs closer to my chest and attach the clamps on the other end of each chain to the skin just under my wrist that are still bound tight to them.

"The less you move, the less painful it will be," you state, going back through the goodies on the floor and picking out a whip with lots of small leather strands.

You trace them along my body, from my neck down, over my chest, along one leg, down the other. Then along the crack of my ass, causing me to stir as you reach closer to my pussy. The chains pulling on my nipples, reminding me of what you said. Instantly causing another moan as the strands run over my slit and I do my best to keep still and my legs up high. With one swift motion of your wrist, the strands sway the other way fast and hit my left buttock.

"Ahhhhh..." I sigh again, moving my leg causing the nipple clamp to pull hard on my left nipple. "oohhhhhwhaaa."

"Stay still," you say with tenderness in your voice. "You need to learn to control yourself."

Whack, the strands hit my right buttock and I shriek again loudly as I can't hold still again and my right nipple gets a hard tug from the clamp attached to it. You tickle me again, gently running the tips of the whip along my skin. Every inch is covered till you let it run along the sole of one of my feet. I try to keep still but the tickling is getting to me and my leg jerks away to the side to avoid any more torture. Right away, I feel the pain shoot from my nipple through my body. Moaning loud, I get a whack from you on my buttock as well.

"You need to do better!" You now say firmly. "Keep still or you will be punished."

This moment is truly a test of my love for you. I knew you would stop if I would ask this from you, but it would make me unworthy. However much I would try to fulfil your desires; smoking; dressing up; getting you off in public; riding, fucking, sucking you. It all would be in vain, if I can't fulfil your deepest needs, my full surrender. On the next smack I hold completely still. Not a whimper escapes my lips as the lashes streak across my bottom. Again you lash out, harder this time. I clench my teeth not to make a sound and hold still. Another one on the other side, but I keep still.

"Good girl," you whisper, as you start tickling me again.

The strands run over my pussy again and I'm surprised just how excited I am. They move higher, between my legs and along my breasts. That's the point where your wrist swings around again and the strands lash on my mounts. Pain and pleasure runs through my body as you whip both of them till they are glowing red. The pleasure in your eyes and the twerking of your cock each time you hit me with the whip is the only encouragement I need. Your shaft thick and hard, glistening with precum that continues to run down to your balls.

You are between my open legs. I'm spread out for you open wide, ready to receive you. Only you are not done yet and continue my pleasurable and painful torture. This time my pussy is your victim. After a little teasing I receive the first lash of the strands. How I was able to control myself earlier, is lost. Both my legs jerk pulling the chains tight and I feel my nipples being pulled hard. Moaning out loud you follow with a second lash on my most sensitive part. Pain, pleasure, intense shocks like electricity shooting through my body.

"No you don't...!" you say grinding your teeth. "Don't you dare cum yet."

It had not even occurred to me, but somehow I was indeed already on the brink of another orgasm. How was I not to cum if you lash out right on my clit? How could I keep still? I look at you, focus my mind completely, watching you strike again. My teeth tight on each other, I whimper softly and keep still. Pushing the tremendous pleasures from my mind. Again, you lash out towards my pussy, once, twice, three times more. I can feel it burn, I can feel the intense desire to let go, but I keep looking directly at you and survive.

You seem satisfied by my strength not to give in. Putting down the whip you replace it with the leather paddle, telling me you want to see if I can take a good spanking. I watch you kneel below my ass and before I know it I receive the first smack of the paddle on my bum. Going from one cheek to the other you smack my ass, while I do everything in my power to stay still and take whatever you have coming for me. My cheeks burn and the stinging heats my thighs. They ache, I don't know how long I can hold them still. Thankfully you seemed satisfied with my efforts and stop.

"You did truly magnificently there," you smile at me. "How about a little reward?"

"ohhh yes please?"

Hoping you would give me your cock, but instead you pick up a large penis shaped dildo from the pile of toys next to me. You bring it to my mouth and without asking I know you want me to suck the silicon toy for you. Parting my lips you shove it into my mouth.

"Show me how much you can take." You order

The thick rubbery cock forced down my throat, I manage to take almost ¾ of the massive toy before the inevitable gag reflex forces it back out. Spilling saliva down my chin and onto my chest. Leaning over me with the slick toy in your hand, you bring it to my pussy. The thick phallus stretching my lips open as you push it in. Your cock swaying inches above my face, dripping its own clear slick liquid onto my lips. Your taste is like nectar to me. Trying to raise my head so I could suck your bulbous head into my mouth, my legs move down and the chains pull my nipples again.

"Ahhhhhww." I moan loud, but I don't care.

You seem to be enjoying feeding that monster toy to my cunt and are too busy to notice in the process. I need you, I want your cock, to suck every drop from it. With intense pain by the clamps pulling on my nipples, I stretch my head as far as I can, receiving your gift in my mouth. You sense my lips wrapped around your cock head. Instinctively you buck your hips, thrusting your cock down my throat. I take all of you, hearing the first moans of pleasure coming from your lips. Urging me on, I continue bobbing my head. Shoots of pain running through my tits with each movement, desperate to give you the pleasure you deserve. Desperate to bring you to release.

In rhythmic movement you fuck my mouth as at the same time you fuck my pussy with that toy. I'm squirming underneath you. Mixed with pain and pleasure. Your play has brought me beyond any point of ecstasy I ever experienced... I'm losing the race, knowing you are not half as near as I am. My hips bucking uncontrollably, fucking the toy cock that you hold steady for me.

I can't keep my mouth locked on your cock. My head is getting to heavy and I let it drop back on the rug. A tremendous orgasm washing over me, trembling and crying from pain and pleasure... the big black dildo wedged deep inside of me, bucking still for more. Then it goes dark and I pass out.

When I slowly gain consciousness, the clamps and dildo are gone. You are gently running your hands over my sore breasts and nipples, staring me in the eye. What will happen next? I dare not even ask you and only whisper to you that I love you. It makes you smile and you tell me you do too. That one little word bonding us beyond any point I could ever imagine.

"I'm going to prepare you to receive me," you softy whisper in my ear before your lips meet mine.

We lock together full of passion, feeling your need and I try to share the satisfaction you give me. The best kiss ever, only too short. You moved back below me. I feel some liquid drip on my buttocks and along the crack of my ass, then follow your hands. Mulling my bum cheeks, caressing them, your fingers moving along the crack and over my tight little hole. I squirm as you press one digit against it and my muscles tense.

"Relax," you say "This is the nice part."

I feel it slip in and back out. Some more liquid drips down, precisely directed to my puckered hole. And your fingers keep running along the crack and over it. Again applying pressure on it, I feel two fingers penetrating my dark tunnel. New pleasures shooting through my body. Still helpless, bound by your ropes, completely at your will. While I was losing it and going wild, you could have easily taken what you wanted and ravish my ass. There would have nothing I could have done to stop it, probably too far gone to even protest against it. But you need me to want it too. Even if I'm tied down and giving myself to you, it is not enough, you want me to long for you. Make your desires my own.

The ministrations your hands are giving me down there, making a good job of it. A third finger is added and you slowly are fingering my little bum. When you withdraw them, I feel a void and wish for them back. Instead of your warm fingers I feel the cold metal push against it. I look to my side and notice the three plugs are gone. They are with you. You are going to open me up so I can take you. Take your thick shaft into my tight bum. The plug warms up quickly as you press it deeper and my spinster stretches around the thickest part and sucks it in. It must be the smallest of the three.

You stand over me, holding your cock and aiming it down. Looking at me you squad to your knees to sink your cock deep into me in one smooth motion. Finally, I have you. Your warm thick cock stretching my inner walls. I can feel it rub against the plug that is wedged in me on the other side. I know you must feel it to. You go balls deep and draw back out, before plunging back. Forcing the air from me with my legs pushed up to my chest. You feel so good, I would do anything and much more to feel you like this. Your excitement, the throbbing of your cock, your balls tight, pressing against the plug in my ass as you thrust deep into me.

Then you pull back out completely. Kneel behind me again and start to pull on the plug. It plops out and I sigh from the feeling of my ass slowly closing. Only to feel the next one being presented. Thicker bigger, you push the cold metal into me. My muscles stretching around it and accepting your offer. Deeply wedged and stretching my dark cavity. Shortly after you are back fucking me. The lust in your eyes, is a gift for me. I finally can give you what you wanted, knowing my final gift would be my ass. You pull back out and again the plug plops free with a deep sigh escaping my lips.