Mountain Lodge Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ass not even fully closed yet before you present the final plug. Slick with the oily substance you wedge it in slowly. I want to moan out loud, but am reminded of your teachings. Knowing I need to keep still to receive your pleasuring gifts. The thick cone invading me. My anal rings stretched completely as the thickest parts enters and then closes around it. I'm so full. But not full enough as this time you don't shove your cock back in my pussy, but I watch you bring the big black dildo to my longing cunt. Still slick, you start to fill me up. I take it. My love, I will take anything from you.

You start fucking me with the dildo and I buck my hips as you push into me. Going crazy, feeling every inch of me being stretched. Back there, and in my pussy. The toy rubbing against the thin inner wall that is being stretched by the plug. I watch you oil up your cock and you start to remove the plug, standing behind me... Still fucking me with the black dildo. I'm squirming, knowing I'm about to receive your cock in the tightest of all places. The darkest, my most treasured.

The plug comes free, my ass gaping from the void it has left, which quickly is filled by your cock. In one deep thrust you enter me completely. I moan loudly, crazy from excitement. You start trusting, pumping, deep long motions. Moving your cock as well as the dildo in simultaneous movement. They slide past each other, separated by the thin wall.

"Ohhhh yes baby, fuck me..." I moan "See I'm yours... Yours only.. ahhhhh "

I thrive from pleasure. Finally, you are mine. Fulfilling your deepest desires, taking me. Fucking my ass and ravishing my cunt... I'm beyond ecstasy, trembling under the constraints that you have put on me. A wave of pleasure that is beyond belief, starting in the deepest of my being and reaching my groin. Filled by you and that wonderful toy, that you fuck me with. I start to cum. Clear liquid escaping from around the silicon shaft. Dripping down on my torso, my breast slick and wet. You start hammering me, keeping me on a high of orgasmic bliss. I hear you grunt. Your cock swollen up beyond belief. Your balls so full.

You pull out, with a quick jerk the rope that was tied around the base and your balls comes loose and I watch your cock explode. Adding to the pool of my own juices, cum starts to erupt from your purple head and plashes on my tits. A rope of cum landing on my face, I open my mouth hoping to catch the next one. Watching you in complete ecstasy, aiming your spewing cock down towards my awaiting lips. I receive my gift, your love, your seed, your cock. You have surrendered yourself completely over to me. Coming down to me you straddle my chest and I suck you in, swallowing the remaining globs from the cock that you feed me.

No words need to be said, we are one. I'm yours and you are mine. Carefully you start to untie me. Releasing the ropes from my wrist, I take you in my arms. Our bodies in heat, melted together. Your hands continuing to undo the ropes on my thighs. I sit up, to let you finish removing the rope around and under my breasts. You bring me to my feet and lift me up. Carrying me to the bathroom where we enjoy a long hot shower together. We fall asleep in each other's arms. The next morning will be a new day. What else could I give to you to express my love.