All Comments on 'Mountain Music Retreat Treats'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 3 years ago

Very evocative of my start to gay manhood. I still enjoy being fucked but I'm equally enthralled when a young man blossoms for me. It's very traditional - the Greek way! Pupil learning to become the teacher. Although perhaps more gamekeeper turned poacher!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Music and sex

Rick, Jordan and the black gardener are all very hot. The characters are sexy and interesting. What a great camp.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Violin and Viola

This was a real treat. Loved the setting in this beautiful area with classical musicians and artists. Being a mentor is noble and hard work but as you can see there are rewards- for all! I have know many classical artists since my time at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music (voice major 2nd tenor). I was struck by the comment Jordan made regarding not making it on musical talent alone. Although he may have slept with many, he shouldn't short change his talent or he wouldn't be there. I know this is fiction KeithD- I love your work and the detail you always give to your stories. I was just taken aback that Jordan would make this comment. I so appreciated Rick and how he had few inhibitions although young. Who wouldn't want the steamy black gardener. Another superb story. Thanks.

KeithDKeithDabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments on the story. Re Jordan's comment on needing more than musical talent alone, I'll note that Jordan is a character in the story. He can have his own views separate from mine. That said, I'll say I think it depends. To have a spot in a choir (and me: Washington Choral Arts Society and Virginia Oratorio Society, 2nd tenor) musical talent alone can suffice. But to land a role in a stage musical or on a movie set, musical/acting talent is only one element you need to shine in, and I've found that networking and being nice to someone is just another element in that mix. There are many more talented people than there are stage roles. It's just reality.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago

Thanks KeithD. I completely get your point of view and appreciate the competitiveness in the various artistic fields. I have lost as many roles as I have obtained- all growing experiences. In shows and touring the country has allowed me to meet some incredible people and I've made life long friends. Congrats with your choral work- major props. I respect you and your characters and I just wanted to share my point of view. I always look for your stories as they are complex and rich. Regards and stay safe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...