Mountain Music

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JT withdrew from her mouth and listened with a small smile on his lips as Jenn whimpered. He spoke over her panting, "What's that?"

"Well, you said she likes anal, right?" He waited for JT's nod and grinned when Jenn squirmed, he held her hips tighter as JT tightened his grip on her hair. "Well, I've wondered what how a double penetration works. I thought we could give it a shot."

JT's grin got bigger. "Right the fuck on!" He looked down at his girl, who was looking up with a pleading look in her eyes. "Oh don't give me that look; you've wanted this for years." He laughed when she blushed hotly. "Alright, my love, you need to turn around." He dropped to his knees before she did and kissed her deeply. "Now."

Jenn shifted, almost losing contact with Davy but not quite, and turned so she was facing him. He grinned at her. JT, stroking his cock with one hand, gave her a little push and she dropped forward onto her hands, catching Marjie's slow smile just before her hair fell like a curtain around her and Davy's heads. He reached up and stroked her cheek before pulling her mouth to his.

JT knelt behind her and spread her ass. He grinned at Marjie as she crawled over. He licked a finger, getting it very wet and rubbed it over Jenn's ass. He was about to do it again when Marjie spoke.

"Here, let me." She leaned over and spit on Jenn's hole, JT rubbed it in and groaned as Jenn's sphincter flexed around his finger. Marjie spit a couple more times then reached for JT's cock with her mouth and covered it in saliva too. JT groaned as her hot mouth enveloped him. When He was dripping she grabbed him and guided him to Jenn's ass.

He put a hand on Jenn's lower back and held her down. "Here we go, boys and girls." He pressed forward and Marjie let go, slipping a hand between Jenn and Davy to pinch Jenn's clit.

Jenn bucked and gasped as his head stretched her and the combination of sensations assaulted her. Her body tensed and she arched her back. Marjie pinched her again, adding a little caress. JT grabbed Jenn's hair and pulled back towards him. The head broke through and he was in. He pushed deeper as Jenn started to shake with an orgasm. Her cries echoed through the canyon and Davy clamped a hand over her mouth.

"Now Davy!" JT slid all the way in and started to pull back out. "Fuck her now dammit."

Davy started moving his hips and pretty soon they got a good rhythm going, pounding at Jenn mercilessly. She simply kept cumming, especially after Marjie moved and removed Davy's hand so she could kiss Jenn. After a long hot kiss she moved up and gave Jenn her nipples, straddling Davy's head again. He took full advantage of it to run his tongue along her slit. Encouraged when she moaned, he slid his tongue deeper.

JT transferred his grip from Jen's hair to her hips and fucked her hard. The sensations of her tight ass flexing along his cock and Davy's cock rubbing against his through the membrane, (something neither of them thought would be good), sent him spiraling quickly up to orgasm. "God, I'm going to cum," he ground the words out through his teeth, trying to maintain control.

Davy grunted from beneath Marjie and fucked Jenn harder. He pulled Marjie closer and attacked her clit again, determined to make her cum one more time. Jenn was cumming again already, her new cries muffled by Marjie's tits as she was held close, for that reason. Marjie bit back a scream as her already sensitive body took her there quickly and cum flooded Davy's mouth.

That was it for him; between Jenn's pussy clamping down on him and Marjie cumming all over him he was done. He slammed hard into her and shouted as he came. JT wasn't far behind, driving deep into Jenn's ass. He cried out too, slamming a last couple strokes into her.

Marjie sat down heavily on the blanket after removing herself from everyone's mouths. Jenn collapsed on Davy's chest and JT fell forward, supporting his weight with one arm and stroking her back with the other, he kissed her back too. Davy grabbed her face and kissed her again, then pulled Marjie to him and kissed her too.

After a few minutes, JT pulled from Jenn and wrapped a hand around her throat gently before pulling her back against him, then up off Davy. She moved willingly. He whispered in her ear and she smiled, turned her face to kiss him.

Davy sat up and pulled his girl to him. She sat in his lap and he hugged her tightly, also whispering in her ear. Then he grinned at JT as Marjie laid her head on his shoulder. "I don't think anyone is going to be able to get back down the trail." Then he frowned at his friend, standing there completely at ease with a naked girl in his arms and no crutches in sight. "Aren't you doing damage to the sprain?"

JT looked innocent. "What sprain?"

12