Mountain Rental Mishap

Story Info
Bad weather and new friends bring new things to a couple.
3k words
4.19
12.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
161 Followers

I guess many things go into life, but this story was an excellent turning point for my wife and l. For our fifth anniversary, l rented a small mountain cabin for a week. It was small and without many frills, but as it was just us, it would do just fine, plus it was budget-friendly. It was also off the beaten path, but we planned to stay in for the most part, so this, too, was fine by us. After our kids were born, we seemed to list ourselves a little; l guess that happens often.

My wife wanted us to turn around when we got to the bridge that crossed the stream, and the local snow was melting away rapidly with the warm front that moved in, and bringing rain with it only made it worse. But I wasn't going to turn back now that we were all but there, and centering my truck as we crossed and doing so yielded a safe crossing.

It took some time to find the cabin, understanding this was before cell phones and GPS. But there, with the blue porch light, it stood, just as we were told it would be. The rain turned into sleet, so we gathered up as much as possible and hoped for better weather in the morning, and we would get the rest.

My first move was to get a fire started, and as soon as it was going, l joined my wife, who was in the shower. It would be nice to say how we made passionate love, but we barely fit, let alone have sex in it. We each thought the other grabbed the bag, which had our pajamas in it, but at last, it was still in the truck's back seat. The cabin was now toasty, and seeing it was just us, we saw no need to track out in the cold after anything less our sleepwear, which we usually didn't use anyway.

Now warm and settled, it was time to get to what we came here to do. Some long, wet kisses gave way to touching each other, and then the magic words l had been waiting for. "Eat my pussy, Baby."

My wife's pussy was not only delicious, but she would orgasm over and over again to my efforts. I loved it when she came into my mouth. And it always puts her in the mood to return the favor, and who doesn't love that?

Just as she wrapped her soft lips around it, a knock came on the door. We scrambled, but the best we could do in a short time was our damp towels left on the floor. l wrapped mine around my waist to answer the door while my wife hid behind hers, poised on the couch. When l opened the door, an older couple that was drenched to the bone. They quickly explained how they were the owners of the cabin and how their car got stuck in the mud, heading down the mountain to visit family while we had our stay. They asked to use the phone, which was theirs anyway, but no answer at the local gas station for a tow left a dilemma.

It wasn't much of a stretch to allow them to stay with us until morning when they might have better luck with a tow, or l could even drive them to their car and possibly pull them free. They thanked us and offered to stay in the basement while here; l mentioned l didn't even know there was a basement, and they informed us they do not list it as it was unfinished and no heat was available. My wife broke into the conversation at that point, refusing them to freeze, how they were welcome to stay upstairs with us until morning.

They thanked us and apologized for obviously interrupting us, still nude, less our towels. We explained how we left some bags in the truck and that we would fetch them at first light. But first things first, they needed to shower before they caught their death. The bathroom could only be accessed from the bedroom, so we had to wait in the living room until they finished. When they returned, it was with sleepwear for both of us. We changed into it and then visited with our new friends.

They were very easygoing, and what stood out the most was how still in love they were. We both considered it a learning experience that we could take advantage of. As good as the company was, l was anxious to get in bed, having been interrupted earlier when they showed up.

We left the door ajar so that if they needed to use the restroom during the night, they wouldn't feel as if they were blocked off from doing so. But because of that, my wife was rebuking my advances to have sex. But then the still of the night was broken with the sounds of the other couple going at it, and this caused the opposite effect on my wife, who was now as hot and ready as I'd ever seen her. The four of us, although separated, screwed for the next two hours, and l thought it was quite an accomplishment for them.

l woke before dawn sporting morning wood, l reached for my wife, who was receptive to my advances, and we were soon going at it again. At one point, l was behind her, and she had her head buried in the covers to steady herself against the pounding l was giving her. Now, with the first light of day semi-illuminating the room, l noticed our new friends were standing in the doorway. He was behind her cupping her large breasts, and she had her hand behind her, l assume playing with his cock.

I didn't let on that they were there; l just continued to lay into my wife from behind, now more excited than ever. Then, when she was about to climax, l took hold of her long hair and used it to raise her head. She instantly came all over my cock, and she wasn't done yet. She instructed me to fuck her ass, and a chore happily complied with. Her tight ass brought us both to our delightful finish, and when l looked again, our friends were gone.

We got cleaned up, and as we dressed into the clothes we wore the day before, it was to the smell of bacon that now filled the small cabin. When we got to the kitchen, they were both busy finishing off making the morning meal. After we said our good mornings, our hostess, Jean, committed how they figured we might have worked up an appetite. After we ate, l went down and brought up the rest of our bags, and it was nice to put on clean clothes that were our own.

The subject turned toward sex, in general, and also the show we put on first thing that morning. Despite my wife's blushing face, l knew she was getting turned on again. It was then that they told us they had a confession to make. l couldn't imagine what it was, but we were all ears. That was when they told us their basement was finished, but it was for their private use; now l was even more confused. So when they offered to show it to us, they didn't have to ask twice.

We followed them down the narrow stairs; the room was dimly lit and was a shade of red. My mouth dropped when l reached the bottom of the stairs because, to my eyes, they had their own sex dungeon. Everything was black leather, from the furnishings to the contraptions along the walls. My wife squeezed my hand, trying to hide her excitement. And it was her that had many questions about what was what and how it was used. Mike, our host, and l sat on the oversized couch and watched Jean give my wife the guided tour.

Moving to the single support in the room, a steel pole was centered in the room. She showed my wife the attached straps and how they go around someone's wrists like this. (applying them to her) My wife, now constrained by them, then showed how a twist of a wheel brings the restraints upward. With my wives bound and pulled high up over her head to where she was on the balls of her feet, her short dress failed to hide her hairless pussy, now exposed to everyone.

Then Jean switched her attention to me, leaving my wife still bound. She leaned over, placing her large breasts in my face while she worked loose my belt and unzipped my fly. She looked back at my wife, saying. "You don't mind, do you?" But before allowing for an answer, she began to suck on my hard cock. I looked over at Mike, who was all smiles, and with no objections made by my wife, l kicked my pants free so she could really get to it.

My cock was throbbing, and it melted inside of Jean's well-worn pussy when she changed to riding me. Looking at my wife, she couldn't hold still, but none of them was about trying to escape. Jean sensed l was getting close, so she assured me she couldn't get pregnant and that she wanted to feel my hot load inside of her. And a couple of minutes later, that was precisely what she got.

Mike was at the ready, slowly stroking his cock, but Jean seemed to have little interest in him or it. Instead, he returned to my wife, and she took her breasts in her hands from behind. This was the first time l had seen my wife with another woman, so l was immensely turned in by it. She said something, but l was too far away to make it out; l saw my wife nod in agreement, so it was only a matter of time. l watched with great interest as Jean walked over to the wall clad with sex toys and when she took a sizable strap-on from it. My wife was also watching as she stepped inside of it, returning to my wife while running her hand over it as if jacking it off.

Mike got up, kneeled before her, and then he took it in his mouth. This also turned me on but went unnoticed as a sign of future things. He then applied lube to her toy and returned to his seat using his slick hand on his hard cock once again. Jean spread my wife's butt cheeks apart, and she had to all but hop to take her from behind, being slightly shorter than my wife. l loved the way my wife's breasts jiggled each time Jean sent her rubber cock home inside her pussy. And when she reached around and fingered her clit my wife lost it. "Oh yes, fuck it, fuck me. harder, faster." Who was this woman, l thought, or better said, what took her so long to get here? l had many sexual cravings that waited to be experienced, and many were about to be crossed off the list before we headed back down the mountain. l knew it or not.

The cum was running down my wife's thighs l could no long resist; l joined them, running my tongue up her legs and then attacking her swollen clit. Jean pulled out of my wife and instructed me to suck her cock; l found that incredibly hot, and l did as told without hesitation. Then l lowered my wife's hands to allow her to get on her hands and knees; Jean started to lay into her from behind as l fed her my reawaking cock. I had never seen this side of my wife, and it was needless to say how much l enjoyed it.

Jean grabbed my wife by the hair, ordering her to suck me harder. I was powerless to do anything else. She gobbled my cock as if it was her last meal, and what a meal it was. My cock stretched to its max as l watched Jean continue to fuck her hard from behind. Things didn't stop until l filled my wife's mouth with my seed, and then they quietly walked back upstairs, leaving my wife and l to our ends. I freed my wife's hands, and then l just held her in my arms; l never felt so close to her as l did at that moment.

When we made our way upstairs, our new friends were about to leave, only waiting to say their goodbyes before they did. It didn't take much to convince them to stay; after all, this was exactly what we came up there for, only better. We spent a delightful day with them, a give-and-take not quickly forgotten. But after dinner, l noticed a change in my wife. She became more distant; l feared she was having second thoughts, which was the opposite of what was going on in my mind. But l soon found out it was just a show and her way of getting what she was after.

During and after dinner, we shared some wine; l was careful, so it was not too much as we were not drinkers, as it were. And l credited that to my wife's seemingly change of heart, or say when she offered that we all shared the bed. It was king-size, so plenty big enough for us all and no reason for anyone to be uncomfortable on a couch either upstairs or in the basement.

We each took a quick rinse-off one at a time to save hot water for the next person. l was last, and when l came to bed, the girls were in the center of the bed with Mike on the left edge. l finished drying my body off while my eyes were fixed upon the wives, causing my cock to grow as hard as a rock. If they noticed, they didn't let in, and that was fine as l loved the time and touch they were sharing with one another.

Things were heating up as they kissed for a while; Jean's lips continued their use but now working their way down my wife's body. She moaned loudly when she locked her mouth into her left nipple; as Jean sucked upon it, my wife pulled at her other nipple, which was as large and as hard as l have ever seen it. At this point, l was tugging at my cock, and l wasn't alone. Mike pulled at his giant cock, which was far more significant than my own.

Soon after, Jean my it to the Promise Land; between my wife's legs, my wife leaned to her side and took Mike's cock in her mouth. If another would have asked me just a couple of days before, l would have said that l wanted none of such, but now, after our time with them, l found it quite enjoyable. There was no jealousy or hurt feeling involved, just giving pleasure to someone you cared for.

In return, l got up, taking my place behind Jean. l kissed my way up the back of her legs, then l buried my face in her ass. My tongue bounced from hole to hole, bringing her great pleasure. She pressed her backside against my face, wanting more. After she came and fell away, l continued my journey then, hopping across and working my way up my wife's midsection. I kissed and sucked at each of her nipples with my eyes fixed up on her devouring Mike's man meat.

I kissed the side of her neck and then l bit at her earlobe before whispering, asking if she was enjoying that cock. With her left hand, she grabbed me by the hair leading me closer, she stopped sucking long enough to ask me to join her, and when she returned, it was to suck on Mike's swollen balls. I resisted, which caused her to spot me again, saying. "l thought you were enjoying this, the new me? Honey, this is part of it, so take it or leave it, your choice."

She was entirely correct; it was only fair, and l sure as hell didn't want to lose this new chapter in our lives. She released her grip, and my mouth went straight for Mike's cock. The fact was l had some curiosity to doing such, and let's say l wasn't disappointed; l was enjoying doing so, and by Mike's moans, he was also. But to mention how much the girls were enjoying it, now sitting back watching while they played with others pussy. Jean commented that she hadn't seen him so hard in years, which only excited me even more. But not used to such, my jaw soon tired, and Jean was happy to bring him home while my wife and l looked in. After that, it was our turn, and they watched as my wife sucked me to completion. We all crawled up under the covers, seeking some needed rest, with thoughts of what tomorrow might bring.

If there was any question of hesitation, it was long gone when l woke to the muffled moans of the two ladies eating each other. I moved down and kissed my wife, Jean's flavor everywhere to be found. She instructed me to wake Mike up so we could get our fuck in (her words). It only seemed fitting, so l took his sleeping cock into my mouth. It and he wasted no time in awakening, and we were off to the races. l mounted Jean while my wife perched herself on top of Mike's big until.

It was back and forth, but nothing seemed wrong, and it was hours before we called it quits. It was a special time that still burns in our memories, and again, what brought us back together and better than ever.

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
161 Followers