Mounting Ms. Johnson Ch. 02

Story Info
Fun with Ms. Johnson.
1.3k words
4.72
42.1k
47

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in my car outside the bar on Thursday. Ms Johnson was sucking my cock. It was her only task really, to find new and interesting places to suck me off, other than allowing me to defile her in any manner of my choosing, of course.

I wasn't really dominant and she wasn't really submissive. It was more of a teasing relationship. I would threaten to ignore her if she wasn't pleasing, and she, being the ever perfectionist, tried very hard to satisfy me.

In a word it was 'fun'!

If I made fun of an outfit she would run home and change. If I pretended to ignore her she would try to act sexier or sometimes sillier to get my attention. She would call me 'ass' more than she used my name. I liked everything about her, the way she smiled, smelled, sucked, fucked, you name it. She really was perfection itself.

I rolled my window down and waved to one of the regulars going inside. Yelling I'd be in there in few minutes. I could feel her pause and call me a 'dick' then continued. She currently was working on deepthroating, she still had a bit of a gag relex. I told her practice makes perfect and being the perfectionist that she is, she took that advice to heart.

While at the bar one of the ladies who's number is in my phone came over. I told her I'd been busy but I could tell she knew she wasn't getting 'visits' anytime soon.

Ms Johnson came over.

"Is one of your conquests unhappy?"

"She is feeling neglected."

"Awe, poor thing. Maybe you should see to that."

Now, I realized that was a female ploy to see if I am still banging anyone else, because we have not had any conversations about being exclusive, but I have been ignoring other offers, not because I feel obligated, but because I'm rather enjoying her so much.

"Maybe I would if you weren't wearing me out."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was such a handful."

"You are a handful."

"I didn't know you were unsatisfied with me."

Now she's teasing me. I smiled.

"You know very well how 'satisfied' I am. Keep it up and I'll bend you over this bar and slap that beautiful ass of yours for everyone to see."

She laughed.

"Ya and Ben would kick your ass."

Now I laughed.

"He probably would. Maybe I'll invite our friend to join us later."

"Maybe I'll pay all of my attention to her."

"I'd be okay with that, I think."

"Still a cocky little shit."

"More and more everyday Ms Johnson."

"Must you always call me that?"

"Yes I must, so you always remember you are older than me."

"Like I could ever forget."

I got behind her and ground my cock into her ass and whispered in her ear.

"Maybe I'll start calling you slut or whore instead."

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and pressed her ass into me more.

"I think I've unearthed a secret Ms Johnson."

She was visibly shaken.

"One you will exploit for your own pleasure, no doubt." She whispered.

"Very much so, Ms Johnson. The more I think of it the more I realize how much of a dirty slutty whore you are."

I thought she was going to cum right then and there.

"If you care about me at all, you will take me to your car and fuck my brains out right now."

"As you wish, Ms Johnson."

She had her panties off before we even made it there. Before she got in I pulled her to me.

"Get in the back Ms Johnson. Dirty whores like it from behind, don't they?"

She was shaking.

"Yes."

"Yes what, you dirty fucking slut?"

She moaned.

"Dirty whores like it from behind."

She got in first on her hands and knees, she pulled her dress up over her ass. I rubbed her soaking wet pussy as she moaned.

"Dirty whores do like it like this, I see."

"Fuck me," she begged.

Fuck her I did, I fucked her hard and I fucked her fast. She was way more excited than usual. I needed to explore this side of her, but for now I kept the pace fast and hard while continuing to call her slut, whore, and bitch.

Ms Johnson moaned like all the names I called her. You could hear the slapping sound of my pelvis hitting her ass over and over. She came violently in a long drawn out manner. I kept pounding away until I thought she'd couldn't take anymore and came inside her.

She curled into a ball in my backseat for a long while. I carefully drove her home. She was recovered by then but I picked her up and walked her in, just in case. I placed her on her sofa and got her some water.

She eventually fell asleep and I left her, but before I did I laid out panties for her to wear the next day. I don't usually do that and I thought she'd get a kick out of it when she noticed.

The following day I got a text to see her in her office. I walked in and sat in the chair in front of her desk. She wasn't saying anything so I decided to break the ice.

"So, Ms Johnson, which panties did you decide to wear today?"

She smiled and laughed.

"You know exactly which ones, you Jerkwad. Still dying to get in my underwear drawer I see."

"Don't make me make you prove it. How are you."

"I'm fine, I think. That was a little overwhelming."

"Yeah I noticed."

She smiled and shook her head.

"Ya and then fucked the shit out of me anyway!"

"You kinda begged for it, Ms Johnson."

"I know I did. Thank you for being so gentle after."

"Of course. Did you want to thank me for being so rough before that?"

"I think you got your share of enjoyment out it yourself," she answered laughingly.

"That I did. Am I to assume that I should use my new found power sparingly?"

She gave me a hard stare.

"I'm not really sure. It does scare me how crazy it got me."

"Has it happened before?"

"Not like that."

I had a big shit eating grin on my face now. She shook her head.

"I should've never told you that, you'll be insufferable."

"You mean more than I already am?"

"That's true. I'm not sure how to put this. I am asking you not to completely ruin me."

"How would I do that, do you think?"

"By pushing me too far too fast. You have a strange hold over me that I don't fully understand and it scares the hell out of me."

I thought about what she was saying.

"I understand. Just let me know when things get too much and I promise to back off."

"I really appreciate that."

"Now let me see those panties."

She laughed, stood and lifted her dress. She was, in fact, wearing the panties I laid out.

"Happy, Ass?"

"Very!"

I gave her a big smile and went back to my desk.

Later in the day I decided to test her. I sent her a text after she walked by.

'I think you are walking like a dirty horny whore today.'

'Yeah and what are you going to do about it?'

'I'm going to do to you what all disgusting sluts want and bend you over your desk and stick my cock inside your dripping wet slutty cunt.'

'What are you waiting for?'

'I'm waiting for you to tell me how much you love my cock and how much your dirty cunt is already dripping.'

'I do love your cock. I love you pounding my slutty pussy. You always excite me, even when you give me that cocky ass grin. I am soaking wet right now just thinking about it for shit sake.'

'You better be bent over and waiting for me when I walk in there.'

'Whatever gets you in here faster!'

Oh man do I love this lady.