Mouth Whore Ch. 01 - My First Session

Story Info
I agree to be a submissive Mouth Whore for two men.
2.1k words
4.42
52.1k
42

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is the first chapter in a series of group encounters that are loosely based on a real experience I had a few years ago with a man I met online. He told me he was looking for a very oral submissive who would swallow his cum as well as his piss—something I was very willing to do. At all of our encounters, he ordered me to call him 'Sir,' and he always referred to me as 'Cocksucker.' This chapter begins a new level of debauchery with him as I had agreed to service his friends in future sessions—something which I suspect he had intended all along. At one point, after our third encounter, he told me he would make me his 'Mouth Whore,' which turned me on immensely. These sessions are part fact, part fantasy and I will leave it to the reader to decide which!

Mouth Whore: My First Session

I arrive at SIR's house promptly at 4:00 in the afternoon. He told me he has a surprise for me today and I figure out what that is when I arrive. SIR has invited a friend, Hank, who is there when I walk in.

"Is this the cocksucker?" Hank asks.

SIR says, "Yes, and he's well trained. Feel free to use him in any way which pleases you."

Hank admires my body for a moment then says, "Strip for us, cocksucker."

I look at SIR, who nods his approval.

SIR barks at me, "Slut--I want you to treat my friend Hank the same way you treat me--once you have removed your clothes you will kneel before him and nuzzle his crotch to show respect."

I strip off all my clothes as the two men comment on my toned, muscled body. Now naked, I drop to my knees before Hank and push my nose into his crotch, inhaling his musky, masculine scent with lust and delight.

SIR says, "Cocksucker, before we get started, I want you to get Hank and I in the mood. We've both had a very hard day, isn't that right Hank?"

Hank grins. Evidently they have been planning this session for some time and they give each other knowing looks.

SIR continues, "Before we let you begin worshipping our cocks and taking our fluids, you are going to spend a good long while eating out our assholes to get us relaxed and to get our dicks nice and hard. Now, lie down on your back on the floor while Hank and I get comfortable."

I lie down in the middle of the floor, my own cock hardening with anticipation as pre-cum starts leaking out of the tip. SIR and Hank slowly remove their clothes, with Hank commenting to his host how obedient I am.

SIR nods and says, "Hank will go first since he is my guest. Hank, go ahead and squat over Cocksucker's face and spread your ass cheeks apart."

SIR continues, "Cocksucker--you are now going to lick and tongue Hank's asshole until he says he is good and ready to use your mouth as a fuckhole. Remember how I have trained you to get your tongue right up inside his asshole as you lick out the inside of the hole."

I look up at the hairy ass as it descends upon my face. The big balls slap against my chin. Hank peels apart his ass cheeks as he settles just above my mouth. I inhale the musky, earthy scent.

"You may proceed, cocksucker," Hank orders.

I take a deep breath and start to lick around his asshole, carefully lapping it with my tongue.

"That's a good cocksucker," Hank says approvingly. "Now put your tongue inside the hole and push it in and out slowly."

I do as I am told, slowly pushing my pink tongue up inside his wet asshole as he moans in pleasure. Hank apparently has rarely been able to enjoy this distinct pleasure and savors every minute of my submissive ass licking.

I continue to eat Hank's ass like this for several more minutes when he declares, "This is wonderful...now I feel ready to use his whore mouth."

"Not just yet," replies SIR. "He needs to take care of my asshole as well."

SIR takes Hank's place, lowering his ass above my mouth and orders me to lick around the hole slowly. He moans with pleasure as I tongue him, slipping my tongue eagerly in and out of his hole.

"That's my little whore, lap it up if you want us to reward you with our jizz and piss," SIR moans.

I obediently lick slowly around his asshole and then push my tongue up inside, like a small penis tongue fucking his tight orifice until SIR says, "Okay, we are now ready for round two."

I gulp with anticipation.

SIR continues, "Now cocksucker, I'm going to allow Hank the rare pleasure of using your belly for a piss receptacle. I think I have trained you well enough to take two loads without much trouble." SIR grins at Hank, who clearly approves.

"Now, crawl slowly into the bathroom and position yourself on your hands and knees in the shower," SIR orders.

I do as I am told, slowly crawling on all fours towards SIR's elaborately tiled shower room. He had the room redone last year with the idea of using it to entertain guests, and the shower easily accommodates three men. I crawl into the shower and position myself on all fours, awaiting what comes next.

"Hank," SIR says, "since you are my guest, I insist that you choose which hole you would like to relieve yourself in."

I can feel Hank leering at me. Hank adds, "Well, he does have a beautiful ass, but it's very tempting to have him drink right from my cock...from the tap, so to speak."

SIR nods and says, "Remember Hank, you will have plenty of opportunities to use my slut, so if you choose one hole today, you can always use the other hole next time."

Hank chuckles..."You're right....I think I want to shoot it right up his tight little ass this time."

"You heard my guest cocksucker," SIR orders, "Get ready to receive his cock up your asshole."

I can hear Hank soaping up his cock as he positions himself behind me. He pushes the tip of his semi erect cock against my asshole and I can feel it slip inside, immediately filling my hole as his cock hardens with anticipation.

"Wow that feels fantastic!" Hank gushes as he slaps one of my butt cheeks. "I'll have to use this method of pissing more often!"

He has not yet started to piss, but I can tell he is thoroughly enjoying the feeling of holding his now rock hard cock deep in my asshole.

"You know what comes next slut," SIR says as he positions himself in front of me—his cock is sticking straight out just inches from my mouth.

"Here is where the fun begins cocksucker," SIR says. "Now open wide."

I open my mouth with a mixture of fear and excitement. SIR places his hard cock up against my lips and slowly slips it all the way in—not quite to the back of my throat so I can breathe and accept what comes next. He is well versed in the art of teaching others to drink piss, and he knows I'm a willing pupil.

"Okay get ready for it," Sir says. "Hank, are you set?" he adds.

I can feel Hank nodding enthusiastically behind me, adding, "I had two cappuccinos this afternoon so you better believe I'm ready!"

I can feel the first hot jet of piss up my ass as Hank starts to unload. The warmth crawls up inside me until I can feel my mid-section swelling. That's when SIR starts to let his bladder go. I gulp the first mouthful of piss and feel the warm jet squirting to the back of my throat. I'm coughing and gurgling, trying to get it down as best as I can while Hank continues his long, powerful spray of hot pee up inside my ass. This seems to go on forever. I am a sponge, absorbing the full bladders of two grown men who have evidently ensured they had a LOT to drink before relieving themselves inside of me. It feels glorious!

"AHHH! Now that's how to do it, don't you think Hank?" SIR says.

Hank expresses his enthusiasm and pulls his cock out of my ass, his bladder empty. "Now clean off our dicks, cocksucker!" he orders.

I begin to lick first Hank's, then SIR's wet, piss covered cocks until they are clean.

"Now, clean yourself up cocksucker," SIR orders.

I empty the contents of my piss-filled ass into the toilet and flush, followed by a quick rinse in the shower so I will be clean when I crawl back into the living room to satisfy SIR and Hank.

"Well cocksucker, did you enjoy being filled up by our piss?" SIR asks.

"Yes SIR!" I reply, feeling the sloshing of his piss still in my belly.

SIR continues, "Now we have come to our final act today, cocksucker, and that is you being rewarded with a bellyful of semen. Hank and I have not had an orgasm in several days, so as you can imagine, we have some very full balls to drain. Are you ready to be our cum receptacle?"

I beam. "Yes SIR! Please feed me your man juice! I so enjoy feeding from your cock!"

"Good cocksucker," SIR replies. "You are going to go from Hank's cock back to mine, sucking the length in and letting us dominate your mouth until we are ready to release our loads."

SIR says, "To make things more amusing for us, however, we are going to cum, not directly in your mouth, but rather, on a plate, which we will then put on the floor for you to lap up like a kitten drinking its milk."

I tremble a bit--I have never done this, but if SIR and Hank order me to take my feeding this way, then I have no choice.

SIR adds, "Now, on your knees. I want you to look into our eyes as we dominate your mouth with our cocks. We are going to go back and forth enjoying the warm wet receptacle that is your slut mouth."

I kneel in the middle of the floor and SIR and Hank position themselves in front of me. They take turns working my mouth with their cocks, holding my head in place so they can slowly pump their cocks into my willing mouth/cunt.

"No hands cocksucker," SIR says. "Hold your hands behind your back. Your mouth is our fucktoy to use as it pleases us."

I nod, trying to mouth the words "yes sir" while a cock is thrust deep into my throat.

I continue to obey my master's orders, staying on my knees with my hands behind my back. SIR and Hank go back and forth, moving their cocks in and out while commenting on how much semen they are going to feed me and the utter wantonness of what they are doing to me.

"Get ready for our spunk cocksucker," SIR growls. He begins to moan and I can tell he is near ejaculating. He grabs a porcelain plate which he set aside earlier, and, removing his cock from my mouth, shoots jet after jet of warm semen onto the plate.

Hank, not far behind with his orgasm, proceeds to do the same, shooting his cum onto the plate in several large glops of white goo. Their combined semen is splattered all over the plate and I am amazed at how much the two of them have produced.

"Now cocksucker, crawl over here," SIR commands. "I am going to put the plate on the floor for you to lap up slowly while we watch."

I crawl over to the plate, and with my ass in the air, I lower my head to the floor and start to lick the semen up from the plate.

Hank adds, "That's it cocksucker, lick up our cum like the whore you are."

I do as I am told, and slowly lick up the splattered, cum-covered plate, cum gob by cum gob. I am finished after several minutes, having licked the plate entirely clean of semen.

SIR says, "Now cocksucker, come over here and thank us for your feeding while remaining on your knees."

I crawl over to SIR and Hank and, while kneeling before them, thank them both profusely for allowing me the pleasure of eating their cum and drinking their piss.

SIR nods his approval. "You did well cocksucker," he says. "Get used to this type of treatment. I have several other friends who would be interested in using your talents and perhaps the next time I will arrange for four or five of my colleagues to use you as their receptacle."

I gulp and respond, "Of course SIR, nothing would give me greater pleasure than being filled by all of your friends and having my mouth hole used as their cum and piss dump."

To be continued...