All Comments on 'Mouth Whore Ch. 01 - My First Session'

by putmeonmyknees

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
shit!

I wish I had seen that Craigslist advert first

Love this

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

I would love to be treated this way, especially the humiliation of licking their cum off a plate while they watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So degrading

I wish I was treated the way cocksucker was. Very humiliating and exciting.

PijaconchaPijaconchaover 5 years ago
I love it

I look Craig’s list, have not seen anything like this. Wish 8 could find one. Keep telling your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Loved this story as I wish I was your mouth whore. I've sucked hundreds of cocks and have been used as a piss toilet and its awesome. Mike

gcs2718gcs2718almost 5 years ago
Great story

Made me horny and envious of the cocksucker. I love serving men and their cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Piss and cum dump

I love being a piss and cum dump whenever I get the chance. I once did this for 5 drunk guys that had an unbelievable amount of piss. Wish it would have been cum instead but It was great anyway. Mike

Wylie_GanderWylie_Ganderabout 1 year ago

Nice insight into what subs want.

CcatoneCcatoneabout 1 year ago

Sometimes you when you are not peticulaly horny, but you have not sucked or sucked some one. Driving to another job checking on the progress. The job was was commercial area ran over something I pulled into a vacant lot 2 cars apart and I pull in between the two I pop the hood and start inspecting. I look over at one the driver is leaning back in seat and looking me with a big smile, I smiled back not really thinking anything., l bent down to look underneath as I stood up I looked over again and I saw the a bobbing head, I looked at the driver and he put his hand to his mouth as if he was holding cock to his mouth and moving it back and forth like he was giving a bj. I was frozen for a second. Then he motions for me come over, my made the decision for and rolled down the window, I was only 3 feet away, the other guy looked up at me with a with horny devilish smile, I was pulling my cock it was simi hard and growing. The driver dick was soaking wet. The driver was probably in his 40s the cocksucker was 20s or 30s and he didn't waste any time he started licking and took my 7" cock into his throat. He doing great and very experienced cocksucker he got me close and pulled off and started sucking the driver and the driver was just as good a cocksucker as the youngster and he had ahold of my balls rolling them in his other hand. I warned the driver that I was close to cumming he just moaned he swallowed the first couple of shots he pulled back and the youngster got the rest of my cum,and went back to (Matt's) cock. I was going to just walk away,but watched him drain Matt's cock, I said that I want to (Daniel's cock) now he says you don't need to, but I said I am still horny. He gets out and walked around between the car and my truck, he pulls a great cock for sucking 7" + with a downward curve and not to thick so I could still breathe through my nose, I must admit that I was doing my best to make it great within minutes he was groaning and holding my head as he fucked my throat, he stiffing up and he didn't warn me, but knew that he was going to cum, I jerked several times to how good I felt from sucking him the feeling of his cum rolling down my throat. We exchanged # so we will get motel room next time. I am probably like most of the men who really enjoys sucking cock, I didn't start sucking until I was in late 50s and I still love being sucked. I am in my early 70s, I never really thought that I would suck or swallow, I didn't know what I was missing.

OralSubRayOralSubRay3 months ago

Lots of Fun

I enjoyed all the action - sucking cock, rimming, drinking piss, receiving piss up the ass.

I'd gladly serve Sir and his friends to all these things.

How and where does one get in on action like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I want to be a cock whore I will me on my knees for you and You use me as you want and know when you cum in my mouth I will swallow I want to be someone's sissy whore in Kentucky

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userputmeonmyknees@putmeonmyknees
June 7, 2022: Update: I have submitted a new story, "The Bridge," which is my first attempt at a heterosexual tale of dominance and submission. If I get positive feedback from readers on this, I'll continue it as a series. Thanks to all of you who have commented on my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES