Movie Buffs Ch. 05

Story Info
Selena Gomez meets Lili Reinhart.
12.7k words
4.83
7.3k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it

Movie Buffs starring Selena Gomez

Chapter 5: For Your Eyes Only

(MF, FF, Oral, Cons, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Anal)

Special Guest Star: Lili Reinhart

By MrMaxLord

"I think I'm getting a soft spot for Moore," Selena said. She was cuddled up with Sam on his couch, to empty bowls of what once contained homemade ramen the pair had prepared together in the kitchen. The credits had just started rolling on For Your Your Eyes Only. "When we first started marathoning the Bond movies I was all about Connery. He had that whole rugged, bad boy thing going on."

"So what changed?" Sam asked.

"He's an affable but dashing dork. Kind of reminded me of you baby," she said, kissing his cheek before putting her head on his shoulder. "Obviously of course nowhere near as handsome."

"Well of course. Though I have to say, I think what I have is better than any Bond girl."

"Mmmm, and charming too. I know how to pick them...well, now I do at least." She leaned forward and picked up their bowls. "Come on, time for clean up duty before the next show."

The pair walked to the kitchen sink and started working, Sam washing while Selena dried.

"You know, I like that one but for a movie called For Your Eyes Only it really didn't feel like Bond was doing a lot of looking or watching."

"Didn't quite scratch that voyeuristic itch, did it?"

"Well why should you have all the fun watching?" Selena asked, arching her eyebrow as thoughts of the previous month's bikini bash went through both of their minds.

"Don't forget the audience participation," added Sam.

"How could I forget?" Selena asked. She placed the dish towel down and put her arms around Sam's neck. The playfully touched noses. "Have a lot of good memories now because of those swimsuits. That day...and the feeling I got when I found out they were sold out...and the feeling of BRITNEY FREAKING SPEARS thanking me for sending her stuff. It's all so cool. I really can't wait to see other women with stuff I designed on."

"Well that's going to be a sight to see. But I don't think they're going to hold a candle to the original model."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, including my pants." Selena replied. She then paused for a moment, shaking her head and giggling. "I just went super cheesy didn't I?"

"I guess Moore really rubbed off on you," said Sam. "And while we're on the subject of cheesy lines are we ready for our dessert tradition?"

"Always." Selena's arms separated from Sam and she went to the freezer. "You know the best thing about owning an ice cream company? The freebies." She took out two pints and handed one off to Sam. "You sure you don't want another flavor? You don't have to keep eating the one I was pushing before I bought the place."

"I know, it's just really damn good cookies and cream."

With ice cream in hand the two returned to the couch, turned on Netflix and got in to their newest viewing habit. It started with a discussion of campy films and shows. Then Selena suggested a show that Taylor was a huge fan of, Riverdale. That had been a week ago and the couple were already on season three and catching up enough that seasons four and five would be a breeze.

As they watched the show, the couple had discovered their favorites and even shared them with each other. That conversation started midway through the first season binge when Selena mentioned Taylor's absolute favorite character to be Cheryl Blossom played by actress Madelaine Petsch. it was easy to see why. In addition to being a drop dead gorgeous redhead, she was absolutely and delightfully reveling in the campiness of her role as a femme fatale.

While neither could disagree with Taylor's assessment, both Sam and Selena had their faves. Selena had hers in the form of Camila Mendes' Veronica Lodge. Something about the raven hair and seductive nature mixed with a heart of gold. Sam's was Betty Cooper as played by Lili Reinhart. Something about the sweet and not-so-innocent girl next door type just sucked him in.

They were in the middle of a musical episode in the third season with all three women in very sexy, preppy like fits. Short skirts, plaid jackets, knee socks, with Madelaine predictably in red everything.

"You know with the way you look at Lili I'm thinking I should've stayed blonde," Selena teased.

"Blonde or brunette, still love you so no other woman even has a chance." replied Sam. "Besides, what about the way you're checking out Camila?"

"Me? Let it be known Mr. Carpenter that I would never get all frisky with another woman unless you were involved. Remember, I've proved that. However, doesn't mean I can't look and wonder and cook up ideas to try on you at a later date."

After a quick kiss the pair went back to the show for a few moments before Sam spoke again. "You know what you should do for promotion?" he asked before following up with "Send some comps to them. I mean they have good social media followings, right? And you even told me you noticed Lili liked your photoshoot."

"Send it to them," Selena repeated, smiling at the idea. "Oh Sam, I love it! It's genius. What sells bikinis better than women in bikinis? I mean, duh, mine sold out a couple times over! Add three more to the mix...maybe even do a photoshoot with them..at least one of them..."

"A photoshoot?"

"Don't worry hun, you're of course invited to such a hypothetical," Selena smiled. She then grabbed the remote and turned the TV off before straddling Sam. "In fact...I think someone deserves a little reward for such a good business proposal."

Their lips met in a volcanic collision. Sam's hand went Selena's lovely plump ass, squeezing it as his love's arms wrapped around him and pulled him close, her nails digging in through his shirt. Selena's tongue snaked into Sam's mouth and playing a round of full contact tonsil hockey.

With his mouth happily busy Sam's hands roamed up Selena's body, feeling every inch of her body through a loose sweatshirt before reaching her bountiful, beautiful breasts. The moment that happened, Sam knew a touch just wouldn't be enough.

His liplock with Selena took a pause as her began to remove the barrier. She leaned back, raising her arms as the sweatshirt was removed and tossed aside. Soon though the globes were covered by Sam's hands, gently but firmly squeezing them before bringing his mouth closer. He stuck his tongue out and licked a circle around her left nipple, closing his mouth around it to suck on it. Selena moaned, her mouth open and smiling. The sound was soft and yearning, she couldn't wait for more and she wouldn't have to. From left to right and back again Sam once more visited a wonderful bit of real estate on Selena's body.

As she was reveling in the worship of her tits, Selena leaned back, offering up more of herself to her man. The sweet heat of his kisses began to expand, going to her neck and to her stomach the further she leaned back. Her stomach rose, his tongue and lips moving with the rise and the fall that followed it. Everything Sam was giving her was really lighting her fire, but when Selena's hand gripped the coffee table behind her and bump against the ice cream pint a new idea entered her head.

She rose back up in a flash and and grabbed Sam by the face, caressing his cheek as she went in for a kiss. She rested her forehead against his as it broke and licked his lips. "Getting kind of hot in here hun," she said. "Let's take care of that."

As Selena slunk to her knees Sam quickly caught on to her plan, or the jist of it at least. He lifted himself up off the couch slightly, hovering and he began to pull his pants down, Selena's hands soon helping in the effort until they were completely off and tossed elsewhere in the room.

Selena looked up at him, her sparkling eyes making her sweet and sinful smile burn even more intently. Her hands rubbed up and down Sam's thighs, her nails daintily gliding along the sensitive skin. Then her lovely, full lips joined the effort, kissing up and down his legs, letting her tongue out to create a saliva map of all the spots she knew by hand to make him twitch.

That of course was just the warm up. The moment he saw Selena reach for the ice cream. he instantly got flashbacks from the drive-in and couldn't help but smile as he felt his mouth get Sahara dry in anticipation.

Selena set the ice cream beside him on the couch, leaving it along as her soft hands grabbed his hard rod, the slight bit of cold on her palm making him shiver in a way he didn't mind all too much, especially as his Latina love began to pump his dick.

"I never get tired of this guy," Selena said, her smoky voice making the rigid rod twitch again. "I knew you were ready to play when i was on your lap. I felt you get hard for me. Did you feel how wet that made? Pretty sure there's a wet spot right on my sweats...did you feel it?"

"A...fuck...a little," Sam managed to get out. Selena's handjob was wonderfully distracting.

"Good...just in case you were wondering if the desire was mutual." Selena then opted to show just how intense her desire was. She moved her face closer to Sam's prong, extending her tongue and giving it a long, swirling lick around the crown, almost making him melt like the frozen treat just waiting to be put into play. The tongue was soon followed by her lips, wrapping around the crown as the saliva swirl continued.

Sam was in heaven, the portal of Selena's mouth taking more and more of him to paradise as she swallowed more of his sword. Her soft hands played with his sack, delicately teasing and fondling his balls. Soon one hand went solo as the other went to join her mouth, stroking whatever piece of his pole wasn't currently being devoured as her mouth went back and forth.

"Ohhh god baby...oh Sel..." Sam had leaned his head back, his eyes closed as her focused on nothing but the tactile sensation of her mouth making love to his cock. That sensation got a bit of seasoning as he looked down and watching his perfect beauty at work, cheeks billowing as she sucked him. His body both tensed and relaxed at the same time, a constant state of flux brought on by pure sexual sensation. He was in a position mentally he'd been in many times since he started dating Selena. Of all the things he adored about her, one of them were how Selena could go from his sweet angel baby in one second and his fucking girlfriend who spits on his cock the next. He thought it couldn't get better...which meant she was about to prove him wrong.

She moved off his cock, her cock breath feeling cool to his saliva coated cock. When Selena reached for that pint of ice cream Sam got flashbacks of the drive-in and the inventive way Selena used his slushie.

Selena moved the spoon around in the container and pulled it out, the utensil covered in a dripping coating of light pink ice cream then drizzled a bit on his cock, the cool licked making him shiver. The cold was temporary however, a memory once Selena's hot mouth once more covered him. She sucked him sweetly, her tongue licking of up every drop of the sweet treat she'd just layered on his own treat. The collision of hot, warm and her talented tongue made fireworks go off up and down Sam's spine. The fireworks became cannon blasts when Selena took him into her throat. It was almost too much, but Selena seemed to know that, pulling off and gasping for air. She looked up at him, mischief in her eyes.

"You're right...it does taste pretty darn good."

The next sound to come out of Selena's mouth was a lustful laugh as she was swept up in Sam's arms. He carried her to the dining room table laying her down on it and yanking her sweatpants off, leaving Selena just as bare as he.

Selena smiled when she felt his hard girth on her thigh. "Fuck me," she demanded. "Fuck me baby."

Sam grabbed her right leg and brought it up, her calf against his chest. Sam kissed her from ankles to knees, tasting her and loving every note of it while he aimed his cock at her very moist opening. They both cried out as he filled her up.

"Oh god Sam!" Selena said. Fuck me...cum with me...use that fucking cock...oh baby..." Sam got right on Selena's demand, going hard and fast from the beginning. The table shook as Selena let her man take the reigns and give her the hammering she asked for.

"Fuck fuck FUCK!" she screamed, thrashing her head from side to side. She gripped the sides of the table tight as she howled, pleading for more and crying our Sam's name with an intense heat. Seeing her like this, hearing her made him just as wild. This was a side of Selena he'd been seeing more and more since the threesome with Taylor. A wild side she'd only let him see flashes of. But after that event she was letting a rougher side of herself. They still had their tender moments, but she also let herself go a little wilder for him now, like the bikini photoshoot had shown.

Sam leaned forward, putting his arm around Selena's back and pulling her up. Selena braced her arms back, steeling herself. The lovers locked eyes, an intense stare as Sam continued to pump Selena's pussy.

"You cock is fucking good...so good Sammy...oh gosh....don't fucking stop...mmm baby...how's this pussy...tell me...please.."

"So...nngg..fucking...good.." he growled, gritting his teeth with his forehead to hers. "Nothing better....oh god Sel..I...I fucking love you..." From forehead to forehead to lips to lips, the loving and lusting couple kissed as their sounds of sex echoed in his kitchen.

The moment Sam's lips departed Selena's they went right for her tits, getting another taste of her flesh. With Selena's arms holding herself up Sam went back to her tits, fondling the melons in his hands while his mouth got busy with worshipping them.

"Fuck gimme that cock...every inch babe...all of it...all of you....take me..." Selena's voice began to crack and her body began to have a glow to it from the light sheen of sweat forming on her body. She was on fire, Sam's dick turning up the heat with every deep and skilled stroke he made in her. Every secret spot she had was hit. He knew when to go full blast and when slow it down, as he was now. Every kiss just like every thrust was now sweet, more sensual and every bit as hungry. His craving for her grew the more he had and the same was true for her. All that desire was giving her a new craving, and Selena was more than ready to indulge the both of them.

"Mmm best cock I've ever had," Selena said. "You know what though...I think I need it...I need it everywhere. It's already been in my mouth....mmm my p-pussy...now...fuck my ass? Please baby...please fuck me dirty....make me dirty..."

Sam was too lost in Selena to even be taken aback by her request, he just happily went for it. In a flash he pulled out of the heaven of her cunt and kissed her one more time before pulling her off the table and turning her around, the lovely Latina squealing and giggling in delight as she was bent over.

Selena gripped the table, bracing herself as she felt his battering ram at her entrance.

"Fucking do it," she confidently demanded. "Fuck my ass lover."

Sam rubbed her asscheeks lovingly with one hand while the other held his cock right at her rear entrance. he pushed forward, Selena breathing deep as his head popped through the tight opening.

"Yesssss," she hissed. "Mmm more...all the way Sammy...oh fuck baby all the way..." Selena's head hung down as more and more of Sam's hard rod made its way inside her ass until his sword was completely sheathed. Then he slowly began to pull out, savoring that sweet tightness just as Selena was loving every throbbing inch he had to give her. Her grip on the table went white knuckle and her open mouth soon upturned to a grin. "Fuck me!"

Her wish was his command. His rhythm sped up, both hands now at her hips, and pulling Selena to him. Soon though that was redundant as Selena began to push herself back to meet every last, delicious thrust he made up her ass.

"Harder!" she shouted. "YES! Baby! SPANK MY ASS! HARD!" She had completely let go and her reward was a loud crack on her ass, just as she ordered. "YES! AGAIN!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! This side of Selena may have come out to play more and more often lately, but it was still not an all the time thing so she and Sam were eagerly reveling in it. Hard smacks to her ass cheeks led to Selena being ranked up, Sam holding her tight to his chest while his hands roughly pawed at the tits, tweaking and tugging on her nipples as he continued to take her asshole.

"Ohhh fuck...fuck that ass..." Selena said, almost as a chant. "Come on baby...mmmmmake me cum...I want to cum with that perfect cock in ym ass....fuck me like a dirty girl....cum in my ass...."

There was no response to that kind of request, at least not a verbal one. Fortunately actions spoke louder and Sam had just the response. With one savage and sloppy kiss Selena was bent back over and Sam gave her everything he had, jack-hammering her ass while Selena's hand dipped between her legs to frig her clit. Sparks flew and ignited a fire that grew and grew. Every stroke of her clit, every pump Sam made in her ass was turning up the heat until the blaze went white hot.

Sam slowed down just a bit, bending over himself and bringing his lips to her ears. "You feel so fucking good...so good Sel..oh fuck...every...part...of...you.." He gave each of those words their own deep thrust as punctuation. "Cum for me and you'll get everything I have...everything...." His thrusts sped up once more and his words turned to growls that set her afire.

"SAM!!!!!" Selena cried out as her body lit up like a pinball machine. Every bell rang as her pleasure overloaded her, bouncing all over her body. She quivered, shook and her asshole clamped down hard on Sam's cock.

"CUM!" she demanded as her gave his final few pumps. "Cum in my ass!"

"Nnng fuck! FUCK!" Sam yelled, slamming into the starlet's starfish one last time before erupting, the warm pulses of white hot lava bringing a sinful and satisfied smile to a very pleased Selena.

"Yesss," she hissed, loving the warm explosion within. "Mmm I love you Sam..." With that, in the haze of it all, the raunch was over and the romance swept in. Sam removed himself from her ass and turned her around, giving a a tired but powerful kiss.

"Love you too," he said, stroking her face. "I need to come up with good ideas more often."

*****

It was a few days later and Sam was at work. He was at the store in the back, checking on shipments, both brand new and freshly bought from customers and eBay when Selena surprised him.

"Great news!" she said, hopping up to take a seat on a nearby counter. "I just had to come down and tell you since it was all your wonderful idea."

"What is it Sel?" he asked, setting down his tablet computer and walking towards her, giving her a late kiss hello.

"Well, just proof that your idea was perfect, which makes me want to give you another round of special thanks but I don't think we'd be that quiet right now."

"Good point. Now, give me the details."

"Okay, so two days ago after you dropped me back off at my place I got in touch with my La'Mariette folks and had them send out some comps to the Riverdale women. I mean it is really a no brainer for promotion. And today, I got a phone call from your fave Lili...and she LOVED it. And we're going to have lunch in about an hour. Just spur of the moment and talk about stuff, maybe a little double photoshoot...GAH! It's so awesome!" She smiled and giggled and it absolutely melted Sam's heart.

"Sounds like we have cause for a special celebration."

"Mmmm hmmm," she said, giving him a quick peck before sliding off the counter. "How about you make those plans and run them by me after lunch. I have to leave now if I don't want to get stuck in traffic. I just needed to tell you. I'll talk to you when this lunch is over. Love you!"

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers