Movie Buffs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words spoken were whispers but loud enough for Selena to know something was definitely going on. She waited with baited breath, her manual ministrations slowing as her eyes waited for what these two were going to do. She almost felt as though she had stopped blinking completely, becoming even more riveted as Lili pulled off of Sam and turned to face Selena, getting on all fours while Sam moved behind her.

"OH my god yes," Selena softly said, her handiwork going back to full speed as Sam planted his face in Lili's backside.

"Oh damn yes..." Lili said, her eyes fluttering from Sam's ass worship. "Mmm your man had a suggestion," she said to Selena, finally focusing her gaze. "He thought you might like....like a better view. Couldn't help b-but...hmmm fuck...agree."

Sam pulled his face back a bit, giving her cheeks a couple of kiss before kneeling back up. He ran his hand over her ass before taking grip of her hip while the other hand aimed his cock once more at her slit. He thrust forward, making Lili grunt with a smile as he filled her up. The pace once more began as slowing, Sam sawing in and out of Lili's cunt, but building up momentum with every stroke back in.

"Oooh," she moaned. "Damn Selena....have I mentioned you have yourself a keeper? He knows...mmm just what he's doing. Not just with that wonderful cock...he's...oh right there...very attentive to detail...." Her mouth shut with a satisfied hum, smiling as his thrusts went deep as his free hand snaked around front to play with her clit. "VERY...very attentive..."

Lili looked over her shoulder, a devilishly playful look on her face. "Your cock feels so fucking good Sam....nnnng god I might just have to put you on call...fucking me so good...so...so fucking good....harder...just a bit baby...oh my god yes..."

The blonde dug into her sheets grasping them tight as she pushed back, meeting his thrusts with every bit of force as he was giving her. "Don't stop...don't fucking stop," chanted Lili, shutting her eyes and seeing sparks fly in the dark as those extra special places got all the right attention within her.

Selena was dancing on the razor's edge. The new view was bringing he so close to the end but she was able to hold off. She needed to see them cum first, or better yet, cum with them and share that moment. In the mean time watching Sam slam his cock into Lili, seeing the blond e throw her he back and release growls of his name, clamoring for more, harder and faster. Watching Sam give Lili a firm spank to her ass and her breasts jiggle and bounce with every thrust. And just when Selena thought it could get better, it did just that when Sam lifted Lili up, her back pressed to his chest. The view of their sin was even better, Selena getting a full view of his cock driving into Lili's sopping slit while his hand pressed her candy-red button. The hand that had been at her hip was now at Lili's breasts, squeezing one of the globes. The blonde's mouth was also occupied, her face turned over her shoulder and kissing Sam, though she was still talking, saying "Fuck me...fuck me..." in a rhythmic whisper meant just for him. And through it all, the sheen of sweat that had formed almost making the two glow in the light of Lili's room.

"I...Sam...I want...I want you to cum in me..." Lili said. "I'm gonna cum on your cock....you cum...cum in my pussy...deal?"

"Nnng no problem," he said, licking her neck then kissing her shoulder.

"Ohhhhh FUUUuuuUUuuck!!" Lili yelled, the corners of her open mouth up turned as Sam sped up inside of her, the bombshell's voice cracking as every pulsing thrust pushed her closer and closer over the line. "Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!"

"Yesssss...oh god...fuck her...fuck Sam," Selena said, her breath just as ragged as Lili and Sam's. She felt like a balloon just moments away from popping, waiting for that final prick to send her over. And as Lili's face showed nothing but pure pleasure running through her veins Selena knew the end for them all was nigh.

"YESSSSSS!" Lili said, grinning wide as pleasure finally overtook her. Selena was put further under the spell of voyeurism as Lili rode out her orgasm while still being ridden by Sam, his thrusting pole extending her pleasure and making Lili chant his name like Sunday worship. "SAM! Oh god...oh fuck baby cum in me! I need it! Fuckkkk!!!!"

With one last deep thrust Sam gave in to Lili's wish, grunting as he cock pumped his seed into her hungry pussy. The two staid still, letting the pleasure run through them both, Lili getting little jolts with the last few pulsing thrusts Sam made into her.

And Selena watched. She watched Sam's cock pulse and throb as it pumped rope after rope of his seed into Lili. Then the sweet, gentle, affectionate kissed the two shared in their post orgasmic bliss just added to it. There was no envy, no jealousy, just immeasurable desire.

Dick drunk and pleasure happy, Lili looked back to Selena right on her own verge and when Sam pulled out Lili made her way over, off the bed on wobbly knees to on all fours with fresh cum trickling from her freshly fucked pussy, crawling over and planting her face right in Selena's pussy.

"Oh my GOSH!!!!" Selena exclaimed by the surprise but very welcome oral pleasures of Lili Reinhart. Selena went hands free, reclining in the seat, her legs draped on Lili's shoulders as the blonde feasted on Selena's cunt. She was putty in the blonde's hands, hands that were just as busy as her mouth. The left caressed Selena's legs with some TLC while the other joined her mouth in bringing Selena over to the other side of paradise.

Selena moaned and writhed in the chair, rushing towards that finish line while Sam watched, his cock going from half-mast to full once more, stroking his once more rigid rod to the sight of his super crush eating out the woman he loved. It might have been the single hottest thing he'd ever seen and despite being fresh off an intensely pleasing orgasm with Lili he was shockingly close from stroking his cock, slick with a mixture of his and Lili's cum, to this sight and the symphony of pleasure erupting from Selena's mouth.

That wasn't the only thing getting ready to erupt from Selena. She was already tiptoeing on the line and Lili immediately pushed right to it. Not only was Selena a drop dead gorgeous beauty that Lili gladly would have fucked around with regardless, the fact that Selena and Sam had broken a dry spell for Lili in such a yummy way to Lili meant the best thank you possible was in order for her Latina benefactor. As Lili sucked and licked Selena's clit, her tongue working with a surgeon's skill in bringing Selena to the point of no return.

"Ohhhhh...oh Lili...oh gosh....yes...right there...." Selena's eyes fluttered, goose pimples rose on goose pimples when Lili's middle finger grazed her g-spot. "Oh...ohhh Lili....yesssss cummingggg!!!!!"

Selena screamed silently, arching her back as Lili oral skills utterly wrecked her and the floodgates open, Lili happily tasting Selena's essence as the Latina came for her, kissing her thigh sweetly as the brunette rode it out.

Selena was still catching her breath when both she and Lili heard Sam announce "I'm cumming!"

In response Selena took the lead, sliding off the chair to her knees and pulling Lili's face to hers for a kiss, licking herself off of the blondes face as Sam stroked himself to eruption over them, frosting their faces with a surprising amount of cum. The two started to swap the sperm as well, licking it from each other's faces and passing it back and forth until it was all gone, swallowed with a smile.

"Well, that was a quick recharge," Lili said, kissing the tip of Sam's deflating dick. "I love that." Then she turned to Selena. "And you..." She gave Selena the same kind of tender kiss she and Sam had shared post-coitus. "You are a genius. I hope we can do this again. You guys are serious fun."

"You bet," Selena said, smiling but still a little orgasmically delirious. "Just need to remember how to walk again."

"Well, while you do that I'm going to let Milo out, maybe order a pizza...or two...with breadsticks. You guys are sticking around right?"

"Never been one to fuck and run," said Sam. "Besides, what kind of person refuses pizza when offered."

"Oh we are definitely doing this again," Lili said with a laugh before leaving the loving couple alone. The moment she was out the lovers kissed, lovingly and tenderly.

"That was....intense," Sam said.

"Tell me about it," agreed Selena. "I mean...I don't know what I was thinking when I pitched this whole idea to Lili but this blew them out of the water."

"What did inspire this whole thing?"

"Well," she said, setting her head on his shoulder. "When we did that thing with Taylor...the idea kind of stuck around, you know? But I wanted to do something a little different. I....I just wanted to watch. I didn't think getting Taylor involved again would work for this. I mean not that it wouldn't be hot-"

"Obviously," joked Sam.

"Anyways," Selena said with a grin. "I didn't know who...then we start watching Riverdale and you let it slip that Lili's your crush and then your bikini photoshoot idea...I figured I might as well shoot my shot. I just...I wanted to be on the other side...just watching you so turned on and just....well, fucking someone. Is that weird?"

"Not at all. In fact, i'd say it's probably one of the hottest things ever."

"Would you want to do it again?" Selena asked, her eyes letting him know the possibility was beyond real.

"If you want to, of course."

"Good answer." Selena kissed him again before getting to her feet, Sam following. "I don't know about you, but I need a shower."

"That sounds like a perfect pre-pizza plan."

"Excellent," Selena said. "I'm going to get the water just right. How about you see if Lili wants to join us?"

"You are the queen of good ideas," Sam said. "And obviously, of my heart."

"Obviously," she said, blowing him a kiss before he went to get Lili. Selena never thought watching her man fuck another woman would make her feel more secure in there relationship, but somehow, it did. It was also inspiring her to cook up some new ideas. And of course, having a new soundboard in Lili could make those ideas so much more fun.