Movie Buffs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love you too." Sam replied before they shared on more kiss upon Selena's exit.

*****

The restaurant was a Thai place, low lighting with red and gold wallpaper. A little lived in hole in the wall that was a great spot for unofficial official informal formal meetings like the one Selena was awaiting. She'd arrived at the restaurant first and was currently sitting alone at the large table for two. She'd arrived before Lili and was absent-mindedly sipping some hot tea, waiting for her appointment to arrive.

She was halfway through pouring herself a second cup when the blonde starlet arrived and give her a smile of recognition when their eyes met. When Lili approached the table Selena got up to greet her. It might have been a bit familiar, but she greeted the blonde with a friendly hug. Fortunately the beautiful semi-stranger went right in.

"It's so nice to meet you!" Lili exclaimed as the embrace broke. "I'm a big fan."

"Same here." Selena replied. "On both counts." Selena took her seat and Lili followed, though with a bit of a confused look on her face.

"Really?"

"Totally. Me and my boyfriend Sam? We LOVE Riverdale. We only discovered it recently through Taylor, who's also a big fan. We've been binging and we just love the campiness. It's so hard to find good camp, you know?"

"Taylor?" Lili asked. "As in Taylor Swift??? THE Taylor Swift?"

"The one and only."

"Wow...uh...I guess I wasn't expecting to hear that. i mean I do a lot but not from someone that I watched on Disney Channel. I mean I watched Wizards of Waverly Place kind of religiously. And the Suite Life but I guess that's kind of a given."

"Why?"

"Oh...um...gah that's a bit of the past flooding in. I used to date Cole Sprouse. And we weren't exactly quiet about it so I just always assume people know."

"Oh I get that assumption completely. Look at my history. You date famous you just assume everyone has a checklist of who you've been with."

"I know, right?" Lili asked. "But enough of me embarrassing myself in front of my other Disney Channel crush....which...um...looks like I managed to do again." Lili's cheeks went cherry red blushing. Selena found it simply adorable.

"Lili, it's fine!" Selena assured. "I mean I know this sounds like a humble brag but that's not the first time I've heard that or had it slip from another actor or even a co-worker. It goes with the job. Besides, I'm not the only one who has people crushing on them. You have to get it too. I mean my boyfriend, I'm not afraid to admit it, has a bit of a thing for you."

"Really?," Lili said with a laugh, still a little flustered because that added info. "Dating you, crushing on me. Obviously he's a man of good taste. He sounds like a keeper."

"Big time," Selena said, returning the laugh and smile Lili so freely gave.

Soon the server arrived to take their orders and left quickly to leave the two alone to chat a bit more. It was small talk at first, casual "getting to know you" stuff. They shared pictures of dogs, talked about long days on set.

"So, let's get on with the thing that brought me here...the swimsuits," Lili said. "They were amazing. I mean not to sound like that bitch but I looked damn good. Loved the colors too. Thanks so much."

"Thank you for saying that," Selena said. "I didn't know if it'd be your style or..."

"Hey, if it looks good it looks good. And it looks gooood."

"Can't argue with that." Selena took a sip of her tea and cleared her throat. "So...um...would you, you know, maybe consider taking some shots of yourself in the swimsuits and post them to your social media?"

"What, like a photoshoot or an unboxing? I mean I already opened the box so...guess I'll have to act. Fortunately I'm an actress so that should work out."

"Kind of...I was kind of thinking more of a selfie style than a full on photoshoot. Show them in a causal setting on a beautiful, curvy woman. Add a bit more realism than mine. Like an everyday thing."

"But keep the drop dead gorgeous blonde." Lili reiterated with a smile. "And by the way, you KILLED as a blonde. I mean...damn."

"Thanks." Now it was Selena's turn to blush.

"No problem. As for the bikini stuff, I like the idea. I'm guessing you also kind of want to keep it under wraps?"

"A little." Selena replied. "Not like a big secret or anything but I'd rather not have everyone knowing until they see it. So it'll help that there won't really be a crew or anything. Just you, me, my boyfriend and the camera."

"Your boyfriend?"

"Uh, yeah. I kind of promised him front row seats." Lili raised an eyebrow. "I know that sounded bad, but...have you ever just met someone that kind of got you to let down walls you didn't even know you had? That's Sam. I mean, I'm not saying I'm a prude but he and I have done some stuff I wouldn't have even imagined. Sex in and on a car at a drive-in, teasing him during that first photoshoot and ravaging each other afterwards. It's like...I can do all the things lurking in my brain and he's not even going to think about judging. Hell he might add something to make it even better...and I think I just went on a major TMI binge."

"Not at all," Lili said. "I've been there. Love really gets you going to do thing you didn't know you had in you. Also not going to complain one bit about those visuals you just put in my head."

"Well you're welcome," Selena asked before fully reacting to the rest of Lili's statement. "Is the big L that obvious?"

"The eyes don't lie." Lili gave Selena a soft smile. "It doesn't matter who you are, how good you are at keeping your mouth shut. When someone is in love, the eyes are always screaming it at the top of their lungs...obviously metaphorically speaking."

"No such thing as a poker face in that arena."

"You got a picture of him?"

"Yeah, hold on." Selena reached for her phone and went to an album full of nothing but photos of her and Sam then handed it off to Lili.

"Awww," she said upon seeing the photos. "You two are adorable! And nicely done with Sam. Very handsome, cute, all the good stuff."

"I'm very aware," Selena said with a giggle and a bit of blushing.

"I'm going to guess that if he's there then part of this whole affair would also be, beyond brand promotion, getting him ready for more ravaging later on at a place yet to be named."

"Well..," Selena said, feeling a tinge of guilt. "Maybe a little. but I swear that's not the main reason. It's like 1/100 of the reason. I mean it's so small of a percentage I wasn't even going to ask because, well, how do you even ask that to a stranger?"

"I think you're fine since the stranger came up with it," Lili said with a wink. "Don't be embarrassed. I'm in. One teensy tiny little caveat though."

"What's that?"

"Well, and there is no easy or subtle way to get at this so I'm just going to say it...I want in on the ravaging. I'm single, your boyfriend is gorgeous and honestly I wouldn't mind completing the set when it comes to sex with my Disney crushes. Also, I totally fell for the thirst trap with your first round of photos so I figured with this kind of opening I should shoot my shot."

"Oh." Selena said. It was more than a tiny shock she had to absorb and Lili could read it on her face.

"Oh...oh no. That was a bit much...and you guys probably aren't even in to the group thing..."

"No, honestly that's fine." answered Selena. "To be honest the first time I told Sam I loved him was in a threesome."

"Awww, dirty romance is so sweet," Lili pined with sincerity. "Does that mean...well..."

"Almost," Selena said, an idea of her own forming. "I have my own take if you'd want to hear."

"Color me intrigued."

"First though, I need to get some food in me and it looks like it's on the way." Selena motioned behind Lili, seeing the food was on the way. "Besides, what's better lunch conversation than variations on a threesome?"

*******

The moment Selena had sent him the text, Sam was intrigued. A change of venue for their usual movie date night was the order of the day and she had sent him a very different address. It certainly wasn't hers. The thought had crossed his mind she might have rented a place...but for one night? It was certainly possible, though highly unlikely.

There was another little mystery to be had as well. When he asked her about what to bring for food she texted back that she'd taken care of it. That wasn't odd in and of itself, but the fact she never mentioned what exactly was going to be on the menu was a bit odd.

He put it all out of his mind however. I mean whatever surprise Selena was cooking up was something he could handle. That thought remained as he pulled into the strange driveway of the mysterious destination and continued as he headed towards the door.

It even remained with him when he noticed the note taped just above the doorbell that was written in Selena's handwriting which read,

"Sam,

Door's open. Come right in.

Love,

Selena"

Sam folded the not and slid it in his pocket before opening the door. Stepping inside some of that confusion returned when the inside of the house didn't match what he thought it would. While that was a very vague thought indeed, it did have one thing that this house didn't. The house in his thoughts though didn't look quite so lived in. Furnished, yes. But not like this.

The couch in front of him looked very cozy with a very worn but comfy looking blanket strewn across the back. Real flowers sat in several different vases. Then there were the pictures. They were in frames on shelves or hung up on the wall. Someone lived here and he didn't know who.

The mystery deepened as one of the houses inhabitant entered the living room as Sam closed the door. They were on all fours as the approach was made, leaping up into his arms covering his face in licks.

"Milo get back here!" Lili said, rushing to catch her small rogue pup while dressed in one of Selena's swimsuits. It was a sight Sam would have loved to have soaked in if he wasn't so completely lost as to what was going on. She picked him up from Sam's arms. "How did you get out?? Selena, I'm so sorry."

"No problem," Selena said, emerging from the hallway. She was wearing the same bikini she had worn for their little post photoshoot rendezvous. Though now as a brunette it gave it all a whole new image that he was very eager to experience...after getting some questions answered. When Selena looked to him and smiled at the confusion written all over his face, he knew answers were on the way. "Hey sweetie."

"Hi Sel," Sam said as he got to his feet.

"I bet you have a lot of questions." Sam nodded, making both Selena and Lili laugh a bit.

"I'll let you explain the situation," Lili said. "Meanwhile I'll handle this little trouble maker and put him back in the guest room." Lili made her exit, leaving Selena alone with Sam who was very eager to have things cleared up.

Selena led him to Lili's couch where they both took a seat. "Okay," she said. "You know how I told you a couple days ago about that meeting with Lili?"

"Yeah..." Sam replied.

"Well, obviously that went well. And she even volunteered her home for it as you can see. And she was totally fine with you being here like I promised you."

"I didn't think you were serious."

"Are you complaining?" Selena jokingly asked.

"Well, no. I just thought it'd be awkward."

"Far from it baby. I mean, you're not just here to watch." Selena went for her purse on the coffee table in front of them, which now that he thought about it Sam knew he should have noticed. She took her phone out, unlocked it and tossed it to Sam. "You're our photographer. Now, I'm going to go get Lili. Meet us outside by the pool. Everything else is good to go. Just a little, casual photoshoot...and then...well, you'll see."

Sam got up, still trying to take in and comprehend everything as Selena went to retrieve their blonde host. He headed to the pool and took a seat on one of the chairs. It wasn't too long after that Selena and Lili walked out, with little Milo in tow.

"Hope you don't mind the guest," Lili said. "I figured it'd be nice to let him run around a bit before putting him up again. Let him burn up energy. Besides, cute dogz are always good addition to a photoshoot."

"I have to agree," Selena added. "Wish I'd had my pups in a couple shots." The pair stopped in front of Sam, Milo jumping up on the seat with him. "So, what are we doing first?"

"That's up to me?" Sam asked.

"Of course." Selena replied. "You're the photographer. We're the models."

"So, what your girl is trying to say Sam," Lili said. "Is give us a little direction."

"Okay," Sam said, thinking on his feet. "Um, well swimsuits, means pool right? So obviously we're going to get some shots of you two in the actual pool...but not yet."

"Why not yet?" Selena asked. "You usually can't wait to get me wet." Selena's up front teasing made Lili laugh and Sam blush a bit.

"UH, well I think a few standard pics poolside would work best first is all. Then in the pool."

"Makes sense," Lili said, nodding.

"Okay, then, what else?" Selena asked. "We have some props at our disposal as well." Selena's arm gestured behind where Sam was sitting. He'd seen it already. It was an assortment of pool toys. Inflatable floaties in the shape of donuts and flamingos and several types of aquatic animals. On the table next to him were two pairs of sunglasses in bright, vibrant colors of green and orange to match the swimsuits alongside a pitcher of lemonade with two margarita glasses next to it. The pitcher of lemonade was almost like something out of a movie with lemon slices mixed with the ice and two of them floating at the top. The afternoon sun was causing some serious condensation, it was almost too perfect.

"Okay...um lay back on the pool chairs," Sam said. "Do a bit of sunbathing...but with the shades on." He picked up the sunglasses and handed them to the women, Lili taking the orange and Selena the green. "And sipping some lemonade in some of the shots." He poured them a couple glasses, arranging it so each had one slice of lemon floating at the top.

The women took their sunglasses and their drinks and laid down. Lili took the chair on the right, closest to Sam and Selena the left. The first photos Sam took were pretty basic. Selena and Lili were laying back, basking in the sun. He shot up from their legs on either side. Focused on Selena, then focused on Lili. He even climbed a footstool to get a wide shot of them both together.

From there it was a few variations. Sunglasses down just a bit, resting on their noses, sipping the lemonade. From there the women got a bit more risque. Not too much though, the plan that Sam was not yet in on was to do just enough to get his creative juices, among other things, flowing.

It was subtle at first. Holding the cool glass to their skin, arching their backs ever so slightly, giving just enough of a seductive gaze as their eyes peered over the tops of the sunglasses. It was working because Sam got himself an idea.

"So, um, I think i got something we could try if you ladies are okay with it."

"What's that babe?" Selena asked, very curious as to what he man had cooked up, and when she saw the look on Lili's face, she could see a similar eagerness.

"Well, it's both for safety and aesthetic purposes."

"Oh, of course," Lili said. "Totally for safety. I'm sure that's the motive for your idea."

"Well...I didn't really see either of you put on any sunscreen. So...maybe that could be a couple of photos."

"Ah, your plan has been revealed my dear," Selena said, a hint of tease in her voice. "I was wondering when you were going to direct us to have a little more action."

"I just think it's appropriate," he said, trying his best not to nervously stutter. "I mean two beautiful women doing a more casual kind of thing for photoshoots, we have all the props...might as well utilize them."

"I respect his use of logic to cover his base desires," Lili said with a grin. "Okay boss, how do you want us?"

"Well Lili," he said, clearing his throat before continuing. "I was thinking Selena applies the lotion to your back. But not full sultry, you know? Kind of like a naughty and nice, sugar and spice pin-up thing." Sam went to grab the bottle of lotion from the prop area, bringing it back to the women promptly.

"Gotcha sweetie," Selena said, grabbing the lotion from his hand. "So, who's sweet and who's spicy?"

"Well, I figured since you'd be the one applying the lotion and it's your swimwear line you'd be a bit on the naughty side. You know, a little bit of dominance because its your product."

"I have to admit, I love your man's use of logic right alongside lust," Lili said, giving Selena a wink that was batted right back.

"One of the many reasons I love him." Selena blew him a kiss and Lili began to untie the bikini top, which made Sam pause.

"Whoa, this isn't going to be Instagram friendly," Sam said.

"You're not taking a picture of me topless," Lili said, holding her top up as the straps fell away. "I'm laying down and we don't want to get lotion all over the bikini top, right?"

"Oh...yeah...right."

"Besides, I'm sure you'll get a peek or two," Lili said, her flirtiness very open and getting a smile from Selena as her man blushed. She loved it when a plan came together.

Lili laid herself down on her stomach, her globes pressed against the bottom of the pool chair and creating a lovely visual for the amateur photographer. The visual got even better as Selena put a bit of the lotion on her hands. Then they both looks to Sam for a bit of direction.

"Oh, um...okay," he said, getting out of his own head. "Sel, start applying that lotion and kind of give me a bit of a naughty look, but innocent naughty, you know. And Lili, a little bit of faux surprise. Shocked face, hand to your mouth, that kind of thing."

It was no problem for the women who went right to it. Lili looks right to the camera, glasses resting on her nose, golden blonde hair framing her face just right a look over-the-top mock shock shock, complete with bringing her hand just at her chin and below her red lips, circled no in an "o"-shape. Selena gave him a similar look on the opposite side of the spectrum. Still over the top, but more cool and seductive. Her lips were parted into an open smile, tongue curling up around her teeth and her eyes oozed sex in way Sam had only seen in more intimate moments.

They played around in that position a bit, Sam getting several shots of Selena working the sunscreen in to Lili's back before Lili called an audible, sitting up and keeping the bikini top on by pressing her arms against it, pressing her already impressive cleavage into something Sam couldn't keep his eyes off if he wanted to. Selena was very game for this change, turning the heat up as the two played things even deeper. Selena and Lili's lips got devilishly close together, hovering picometers away from a full on kiss and leaving Sam slack-jawed, cotton-mouthed but still snapping photos.

After a few more variations on that, including Lili being the applicator of ultra-violet protection while still keeping that innocent act going, Sam spoke up to suggest something new.

"So, what I'm going to do is start tossing some stuff into the pool for some more action-y photos," Sam said before handing Selena her phone back. "You guys should get some selfies. BTS stuff and all that."

"And you should change into your trunks," Selena said as she waded into the pool. "Just in case you have to get in here for some shots. I brought your pair with me."

"You can change in my bedroom," Lili added before getting in the pool as well. She dunked herself under water, coming up glistening, almost sparkling in the sun. "Usually it'd be the guest bath but I'm replacing the sink in it so that's a no go and if you open the guest room Milo is going to come rushing out like a bat out of hell." Lili gave him directions and he was off. If he had eyes in the back of his head he would have seen the glance exchanged between the two bathing beauties. Selena gave Lili a nod and a grin. Lili returned it.