Movie Buffs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't hard to make it to Lili's bedroom, where Sam saw his trunks laid out on her bed. It wasn't much to drop his normal shorts and put those back on. Still, he needed a moment. He went to the attached bathroom and splashed his face a bit with water. Whatever Selena was cooking up the first part of her plans for the evening, the first part of making Sam absolutely parched was a 100% succeess. He was relieved to be putting on the trunks and getting in the pool. Any tent he'd pitch from watching the two getting close in the pool would be well hidden, for a time at least.

After a breath, Sam finally paid attention the bathroom mirror to see Lili behind him, curls taking shape in her damp blonde hair. She smiled at him, the faux-innocence left poolside as the seductress within took over.

"So I understand you have a bit of a crush on me," Lili said as Sam turned around. She was pushing forward, pressing him to the sink without laying a finger upon him. Her blue green eyes were doing a damn good job of wearing down his walls hands free, and her delectable lips got just as close to his as they were to Selena's. "Got that tidbit from a very reliable source."

"Well that reliable source is why this isn't going to happen," Sam said, getting ready to push Lili off as politely as he could before his actions were cut off by another voice.

"Oh don't worry baby," Selena said. "The reliable source is fine with it." The lustful Latina was leaning against the was, arms folded with a smirk on her face brimming with sweet heat.

That struck Sam hard, unable to really take it in, which Lili quickly picked up on. "I think we knocked him for a loop Selena," Lili said. She then turned her gaze back to Sam. Her smile was sweet, warm and seductive. "See Sam, Selena and I did quite a lot of talking. We clicked. And that got her gears turning. Then when she told me what those gears were turning for I have to admit, I couldn't really say no. I mean a single young woman who really hasn't experienced a couple...especially not in the way your fair lady described it to me." Lili pushed further, pressing her crotch again Sam's and feeling his hardness.

"I didn't think you'd mind the surprise," Selena said. Sam's eyes met hers now and watched as Selena's hands began to caress her own body. "But just in case you do need a full explanation, here it is lover: I want to watch you have sex with Lili. I want to watch the two of you all over each other. And I don't want to discuss it. I've discussed it with Lili. She's game. I think you will be too. Don't worry. No guilt. It's not cheating if I both give permission and am the audience for it."

"So...," Lili said. "No problem with me...none with your girl. You have any issue?"

Sam didn't pause this time. "I really can't think of one."

Lili smiled, then looked at Selena over shoulder. The brunette nodded and Lili looked back at Sam. The green light just flashed and Sam and Lili's lips crushed together. Their eagerness brought a seductive smile to Selena's face. Lili had told her about a self-induced dry spell she'd been on and now it seemed the blonde was all to happy to end that drought with Hurricane Sam.

As for Sam, Selena had worried about feeling a bit of jealousy. After all, she was watching the man she love in a heated embrace with another woman. Instead...she was liking it. She was turned on in a way she hadn't been before. This wasn't cheating. It wasn't just a line she fed Sam to see this. What this was, simply put, was a brand new kind of fun the two could share.

Selena let her hand glide down her stomach, almost as if it were by its own volition as Sam and Lili got deeper and deeper into their lustful actions. Sam pulled Lili closer, his grip firm but not savage. In the mirror's reflection she could see their kissing. It was hot and hungry, tongues caressing, a wet waltz and both Sam and Lili's hands got far more daring. He slid under her bikini bottoms, now skin to skin with her rump. Lili one-upped this, his hand sliding down the font of his trunks and grasping his his now fully-erect rod.

"Mmm, Sam...we are going to have some serious fun," Lili said.

"How about you start that fun by sucking his cock," Selena suggested. Lili smiled at it, her eyebrow cocked.

"I think your girlfriend might just be on to something."

"She tends to be," Sam said. Then Lili kissed him again. Her lips then started to migrate south. One on his chin, a trail down his neck to his chest where Lili took a bit of pause to circle her tongue around his nipples and tease them just the tiniest bit with her teeth, just getting and giving a taste.

The happy trail continued down his torso and as Lili continued her downward journey the swim trunks followed, hitting the ground at the same time as Lili's knees. She took his cock in her hands, softly pumping it, a sex, seductive crooked smile on her face. "So much fun," she said, just as much to herself as to Sam.

Sam gasped softly at Lili's skilled touch. The soft embrace of her hand was delicate, teasing him with every stroke. A soft caressing crossed with a constrictor's embrace, right on the border of Heaven and Hell. That however, was just with one hand, though the other soon joined the party, teasing and gently tugging at his sack.

"I love it when a man let's me know what's working. I mean, given, I'm playing with your cock and balls, but still it's nice to know if I'm going in the right direction. And don't worry, I don't just talk the talk...you'll get clear signals when you're behind the wheel." She winked at him the kissed his thigh. Then, her lips parted and Lili took Sam's cock in her mouth.

"Oh god damn," Sam said. His eyes went right to the blonde, her lips wrapped just around the crown, tongue rolling and running in slow and sensual circles. Her hands her one his thigh, softly running up and down while Sam took a white knuckle grip on the counter behind him. His eyes were on Lili, focused intently as her mouth took more of his girth in. Her head seductively moved up and down his pole, tongue snaking delicately over each new bit of flesh that entered her mouth.

Sam's threw his head back and groaned when Lili took him in to the root. When he was able to open his eyes again he caught view of Selena watching the two of them. He locked eyes with his loved, fingering herself while Lili sucked Sam off. The lovers shared a moment and a couple smiles. Selena's seal of approval on all this, her watching them and pleasuring herself was almost enough to set him off in the warm confines of Lili's mouth. Sam however held on. That would be an ending far too early.

Lili pulled off his cock but didn't leave this cock unoccupied. Her hand still teased and jacked it, circling her thumb just under the crown as she regained her breath. Sam looked down at Lili, the blonde grinning with a shimmer of saliva on her chin.

"Round two," she said. "Ding ding." Lili continued pumping Sam's cock while her mouth went to his balls, sucking and licking the orbs. The change in direction was definitely welcomed by Sam, the tongue bath being just what he didn't know he needed.

Of course that was only part of the equation. The skilled handiwork Lili was putting on display also earned a great deal of the moans laced with her name that escaped Sam's mouth, a working the wrists, teasing the glans and making the man attached the the hard marble in her hand putty she could shape to be whatever she wanted.

What Lili wanted however, was on last push to the edge for Sam before the fun really began. She released his balls with a pop and went right back to devouring his cock, albeit at a much more frenzied pace.

Sloppy, rhythmic slobbering soon filled the room and Selena had the perfect view of the source of the commotion. Her fingers went deeper into her own cunt, moaning at the sight of Lili taking her man's cock throat deep again. She licked her lips at the sight of the blonde's tongue sticking out, the tip touching Sam's sack before withdrawing and starting the cycle again.

It was getting wonderfully tense for Sam. The cannon was loaded and the fuse so close to being lit...however Lili's mouth wasn't the only thing that Sam was feeling the urge to merge with. The next time Lili pulled her mouth from his meet, her pulled her to her feet and then close to his body, kissing her hungrily.

Lili jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Though their lips were otherwise occupied, the message was clear where Sam was to take her. In short order the two went from the bathroom and tumbled with each other onto the bed, Sam on top.

Lili rose up up, removing her bikini top while Sam pulled the bottoms free. All while Selena watched, the smile on the brunette's face getting wider and wilder every second this went on. Lili looked at her and motioned towards a chair close to the bed. "Don't be shy," Lili teased. "We certainly aren't."

Selena walked over, stripping down before happily taking the seat just in time to see Sam return Lili's oral favors. Lili's mouth open slightly, still smiling as she felt Sam's lips work their way up from her ankle to her thigh, jumping from leg to leg until his face found a home between her legs.

"Ohhh," Lili said, Sam's finger's teasing her pussy lips getting an early reaction from her. It was light, but she was more than ready to go. As Sam's fingers entered her tunnel of love that only became more true, tantalizingly teasing all the right spot while his mouth planted kissed all over her inner thighs.

"Mmm Sam....oh god Selena you have a keeper," Lili said. "A-always a keeper when the guy goes downtown unprompted." Moans followed when Sam's mouth finally got acquainted with Lili's pussy. He gripped her legs at the thigh as he went full blast on her just as she did with him, Lili's grinding into his face as Sam pleasured her clit.

Selena was delivering some pleasure to herself, writhing in the chair as watched Lili writhe on the bed. While she knew this was going to be turn on, Selena didn't expect to be getting off on watching her man have sex with another woman as she was. For her eyes only and with a front row seat, this was the best surprise she ever gave herself or Sam. She was damn sure Sam would agree with the gusto he was giving Lili.

Lili was very much enjoying the gusto. Her hands gripping her curled golden locks as her head rolled from side to side, releasing their grip only to hold even tighter to the covers as she rode the rollercoaster Sam was putting her on. Up, down, all around and the Konami code thrown in for good measure were the directions she felt her body being guided in by Sam's oral skills. Her chin quivered as she grinned, growling through her teeth as she brought the edge and back again.

"There...fuck right there Sam...shit that's the spot," Lili said, words slurred as the heat built up within her. The blonde's back arched and Sam held her even tighter by the thighs, giving her no quarter as he pressed further on. Her lips managed to part long enough for her tongue to snake out, licking them before she gathered her wits through the haze of pleasure just enough to form words.

"Need it now," she managed to force out of her mouth. "Come on..."

"Need what?" Sam asked, his tone playfully ignorant. Everyone knew he knew exactly what Lili was needing. The way her thighs were squeezing his head like a stress ball told the tale. He loosened his grip on one of her thighs to run soft, barely there circles around her clit, the tease making her shiver.

All the while Selena watched. It was getting her off in a whole new way. She had an inkling of what Lili was feeling right now, but it was something else entirely to watch her man do this to someone else and see the effect. It was easily enough for a second finger to join the fray. "Fuuuuck," groaned Selena, sinking deeper into the chair as events continued to unfold.

"Your cock," Lili replied, hissing in a breath afterwards. "I want that fucking cock...and...mmm just to be clear and concise...I want you that fucking cock in my pussy....fuck me!"

"Well I'd say that's crystal clear, wouldn't you Sel?" Sam asked, looking at his love as he kissed Lili's thigh.

"Yessss," Selena said, her voice waving between whisper soft and screamingly desperate.

With two green lights Sam hit the gas. Her kissed both of Lili's thighs before making eye contact with her as he began to move of her body. The next kiss was just above the small patch of hair on her pussy, then another just above her naval. Every few inches another kiss, paired every step of the way with Sam's skilled hands, his fingers caressing against Lili's skin, searching for sweet spot to give her that extra jolt. He hit gold more times than he didn't, hitting a sweet spot just bellow her belly button and another on the tender flesh of her elbow. It was nothing that was going to be an instant orgasm by any means but it got an extra thrill out of Lili. She always loved the explorers; always willing to boldly go and all of that.

One area that had been explored many a time however were Lili's breasts. That being said, she couldn't blame a soul for taking a detour there. In all honesty she might end up being a bit offended, especially if they knew what they were doing, which fortunately Sam did. His hands had the right amount of firmness. Not gripping them to tight but not treating her globes like glass. His mouth acted much the same with sweet kisses and tender licks, circling her nipples and testing the water by gently tugging them with his teeth. Not a bite, barely a nibble but dripping with desire.

"Mmmm god damn," Lili said. "Don't stop....keep going..." It was a direction Sam was following before word one fell from her lips. He hard cock was waiting at her entrance, his face buried in her cleavage. When he finally managed to pull his face from her tits and face her, eyes locked once more. A sexy, sinful smile came on her face that matched his own as Sam reached down between them and guided his cock into her tight, wet confines.

"OH fuck there we go," Lili said upon being filled. Her left leg wrapped around Sam's waist, her toes curled and dragging up his ass and the other went around his leg in a more tender embrace.

"Mmmm," she hummed, licking her lips as Sam began to thrust. He was a good fit, and taking his time. Lili liked that. While there was something to be said for diving in head first, very few things matched up to being appreciated and someone who was taking the time to savor her definitely appreciated her. The slow, deep thrusts, caresses to her shoulders and face, brushing the hair from her face for a better view. It was only the beginning and she was already wading waist deep.

The slow thrusts were all about savoring the new sensations Lili's body had to offer, sensations only increased for them both with Selena as a very pleased audience. However Sam was ready for a bit more. His hands left Lili's breasts and slid under her back. He suddenly pulled her up with him, her legs locking just a bit tighter around him as he kneeled.

Sam's hands glided down to Lili's hips while the blonde's arms hung loosely around his shoulders. A cocked eyebrow and that sinful smirk was all the sign he needed. The savoring was done, it was time for action.

"Oh FUCK yes!" Lili yelled. Sam didn't hold anything thing back, pulling Lili on to him as he thrust inside of her velvet goldmine. "Fuck...fuck me...yeah...right there. Just like that...oh god damn yes!" Lili pulled herself to Sam's face, kissing him just as savagely as he was fucking her, biting his lower as it broke. Her eyes though locked on, her gaze wordlessly daring him, urging him not even think about slowing down.

The bed was getting a work out, the banging headboard providing a hard and fast rhythm that mixed with the sounds of colliding flesh and desperate moans from the room's three occupants. Lili's sounds got higher and higher as she leaned back, showing a great amount of flexibility with her hands panting flat against the wooden head board pushing herself back to meet every on of Sam's thrusts.

The more intense Lili and Sam got, the more entranced Selena got. Three fingers deep now and playing with her nipples, Selena was almost hypnotized at the scene. Every detail she observed another log on the fire. The looks on there faces, Lili's biting her lip, Sam's right hand gliding over her stomach as it rose and fell from ragged breaths taken, watching him thrust into her and how he worked his hips with every move forward. She knew his body and how he used it so well, but being a spectator was a different treat for Selena. Not better, but it had it's own sweet burn she found irresistible in its own way.

Sam pulled Lili back up, his thrusts slowing just a bit. Eyes met but no words were exchanged as both had much better ideas on how to use their lips, locking them as positions shifted, Lili on top and taking the lead.

Sam's hands were at her hips, gripping and massaging her skin as she whipped her hair back over her shoulders before gazing down on her ride.

"So nice when a man insists on releasing control," Lili said. She grabbed his hands and guided them up her body before taking on hand and sucking on his fingers. With a smile she released it, Sam's slowly with drawing her fingers and cupping her breasts for a few moments before returning to her hips.

Selena was almost breathless as Lili began ride her man. A low tide working in a tidal wave, her hips dancing to their own rhythm on Sam's cock that he was very much in beat with her as she rocked and rose, Lili having a wonderful time captaining their ship through this tempest of lust.

"Yes....oh fuck yes Sam," Lili moaned, her eyes closed while she enjoyed the first few minutes of the ride. The blonde's ran over her on body, caressing her ample breasts, over her stomach to Sam's hand once more, holding them there as she pushed a little harder, moving a little faster.

The blonde opened her eyes and once more brought her gaze to the captive audience, giving Selena a wink before turning the volume up just a bit more. Her hands left Sam's and slid back behind her, grip his knees as she leaned back.

"Oh holy shit!" exclaimed Sam. His fingers dug into Lili's hips as she rode him like a rodeo cowgirl, bouncing and grinding on his cock and setting his nerves on fire. The sights provided to him were only throwing gasoline on the fire. Lili's face in the throws of passion, her bouncing breasts and she rode his rod and every skilled movement she made with her hips was a potent cocktails making him drunk on lust. And of course turning his head to see his girlfriend masturbating while watching him fuck another woman was an incredible chaser.

Lili leaned forward, her blonde locks hanging over her face as she steadied her arms just above his shoulders. "Get ready," she said, her voice whisper soft but Sahara-hot. The smirk on Lili's face faded as her lips parted, moaning as she began to twerk on Sam's cock, fucking his cock faster and faster with every movement.

"Oh fuck Lili!" Sam growled, smacking her wonderful rump hard and gripping her cheeks tight during Lili's wild ride. Her velvet vice was milking and squeezing his cock, bouncing up and down then slowing down for the sweet heat grind, his hands moving with her hips as they worked in circles on his pole.

"Feels good, huh?" she playfully asked, toying with his cock as her pace slowed. "Feels good here too. Lili leaned the rest of the way down, her luscious tits pressing against Sam's chest as him arms pulled her even tighter. Lips made contact again, the pair sucking upon each other's tongues before Sam's lips went to Lili's ear, whispering to her a suggesting before licking her ear lobe. The blonde gave him a sinful look. "Mmmm, you two are perfect couple. Both full of really hot ideas."