All Comments on 'Movie Night Ch. 02'

by KnightlySeducer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just drifting down tne cuck river…….

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Well written. A little too much detail in the sex scenes. It drags out the story into multiple chapters for a story that should have been told in one go. I hope the MC does not let his cuck kink get him into too much trouble by acting on it. 4 stars. Now fiinish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The guy has to let it go! His wife wants him and only him so don't screw it up!

premshankerpremshankerover 2 years ago

It is very improbable that Tony failed to recognize Bobby,

when he work with Bobby and spend long hours together,

even after Bobby mentioned his acquaintance with Allie

Rita possibly tasted Bobby'g 'meat', no harm try again,as suggested 'foursome by Tony

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out, either in fantasy or in reality. This author proves it to us with his story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hate cuck shit and that gets telegraphed early when the joking about fucking one another's wives gets thrown out. Haha, so funny. Bullshit, my brother of close friend starts talking about fucking my wife, there's going to be a very serious discussion about boundaries if not an all out fist fight. The cuck tag gets firmly affixed when Tony says he lick some other guys cum off of her after the guy had fucked and then spunked all over her. Faggot. Didn't read pt.1 won't bother with part 3 as it's glaringly obvious where you're taking this shit. How about a heads up about this particular fetish.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well she did say she did want to be in Allies place.......before you said no.

Literally sounds like a soon to be cuck set up. May not be, but as this is LW and we are suffering a tsunami of that crap here, you'll have to forgive any of us seeing this going straight to cucksville. Especially with how hard she stated it would just be the two of them. Remember we always hear how much these wives love their husbands and then fall for a bigly cock.

Were it not for that I'd have scored it higher, that said, not bad.

ecboyecboyover 2 years ago

Good story developing jus at the right pace. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully, she's made her point. She has no doubts?

Your stories are excellent. I await your next chapter.

KnightlySeducerKnightlySeducerover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback, I truly read and consider each constructive comment. I am amused, however, by the haters on this forum. Literotica has many different threads for the diverse nature that is humanity, so if what I write is not your cup of tea you are free to go elsewhere. Don’t like a topic I cover, - leave and read something you like. Turned off by an act I depict, - there’s lots more stories by others to which you can go. My kink is not your thing, - I’m not forcing you to read anything.

You calling me names or threatening not to read my stuff is beyond silly. Use a bit of imagination and proper words in complete sentences for your insults; and I promise a full refund of what you paid to read my “crap.” The worst haters, if you will check, have not even attempted to submit anything to Literotica. Not one has a story posted, not a single word.

Peace to all, may each of you enjoy life as it thrills you, however you identify and with whomever you like, in a manner you both (or all) enjoy. Close-minded, “normal” people scare me – I guess they’re here too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Isn'/t this the same as Part 1? Where is the real Parft 2? This is too good a start to let it die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely done. I liked your character development, especially Rita's evolving sensuality. Your closing "speech" by her was a good way to end the story in a definitive way. Good dramatic elements too, culminating in the appearance of Bob in the movie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnightlySeducer@KnightlySeducer
Thank you for your feedback, I truly read and consider each constructive comment on my stories. I am amused, however, by the haters on this forum. Literotica has many different threads for the diverse nature that is humanity, so if what I write is not your cup of tea you are...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Movie Night Previous Part
Movie Night Series Info