Movie Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita, watching, said "oh god" and again I felt her feminine, rhythmic grip on my still inserted fingers, her legs again going straight and stiff.

I have no recall of the ending, I had to bury my head between Rita's legs. At first she held me tight there as I lapped at her exquisite enflamed labia and the ambrosial flow emanating from her. I thought I had brought her again when I felt a steady shaking but looking up I found she was sobbing.

"Babe?" I questioned, a bit confused.

"Oh, Tony," she blubbered, "I'm so ashamed." Then to add to my confusion she whimpered, "Poor Kimberly, if she ever finds out...." and put her face in her hands.

I'll admit, women confuse me. Especially crying ones. They cry when they're happy, or sad, or angry, and will sometimes say they don't even know why they are crying. So, I'm trying to put two and two together without any clues other than what she's said and what's happened over the last thirty or forty minutes.

Rita was now curled up on the loveseat, her legs drawn up, ankles crossed and her arms around her knees, a very closed off, huddled stance. I put my hand on her leg and she pulled in tighter.

"Babe, there's no reason to be ashamed. That's why I get these videos, so we're both turned on. I don't care if watching Allie Richardson get bonked turns you on. It turns me on that it excites you."

Rita starts sobbing again, blubbering really. Well, that didn't work.

"It's... not... Allie....," I'm able to make out between her sobs.

"The guy?" I guess. She nods, looking at me over her hands that are now over her mouth and nose, her tearing eyes trying to read my thoughts.

I smile. "Silly, I'm not at all bothered by that. I think it's hot that..."

"You idiot, that was Bobby!" she snaps.

"Bobby who?" I ask uncomprehending.

"Bobby. Kimberly's Bobby," she stares at me. "My sister's husband, my brother-in-law, your best bud?"

I finally understand what she's trying to say. "Bullshit."

I look back at the screen, which is now black. There aren't a lot of credits that run at the end of porn films. I turned to Rita.

"There's no fucking way that was Bobby," I said shaking my head. I hadn't paid much attention to much more than his cock and what it was doing to Allie Richardson, but I'd recognize the guy I worked with every day. Well then again, I had never seen his penis....

Rita grabbed the controller and hit play, then skipped through the beginning of the film, freeze framing where Rich Guy was nude and stepping toward Allie.

"Look at his shoulder, the scar. That's Bobby," she stated with emphasis.

I'd seen this already, but hadn't either. Rich Guy is buck naked, but so is Allie Richardson, laying on her back with her legs open, his massive cock aiming right at her. I'm supposed to notice a scar on his shoulder? That is NOT where my eyes were.

There was no doubt, I'd seen that scar often when Bobby, Kimberly, and the kids were over at our pool, the jagged starburst with what looked like an upside-down question mark below it.

"Bobby never had a beard," I still protested.

"He did when he first got back from Iraq, when he got out of the Marines..." she trailed off. Rita was sitting up again I saw from the corner of my eye. I guessed where she was looking.

"Is this where you realized it was Bobby?" I asked.

"I knew as soon as he stepped out of the limo," she said.

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Tony, I tried, but you cut in blabbing about Angie. Geez, that's Bobby.... Ohmigod."

We sat staring at the screen without speaking, our minds trying to wrap around what we'd just seen. Though, I am sure, with very different perspectives.

"I had such a crush on him then..." she whispered to no one.

"Cuz of his massive cock?" I smirked.

"Tony!" Rita said smacking me. "I had no idea he... No!, it was a silly crush, he was dating my sister. He and Kimberly, they made such a cute couple." She got a faraway look, recalling another time.

Suddenly Rita sat upright. "Oh god, they'll be here tomorrow. I won't be able to look at him! I mean, that's all I'll see!"

Her face grew concerned., "And Kim? What if she ever finds out about this? She'll be crushed."

"First, I think he's still going to be wearing a swimsuit, as usual. He's not going to start walking around naked, and I can't say I've ever seen him sporting wood while out with us, have you?"

"Tony, I don't look at him like that!" she snapped at me. "That's Kim's husband, not mine," she continued with an edge in her tone.

"Fine," I said holding my hands up to surrender the argument, "but we now know that if he ever had, it would be hard,,,um, difficult to miss. Second, Kim must know, babe. The way he goes on about Allie? She's never seemed upset. And this was before they were married, right?" I tried to reassure her. She seemed to consider that.

I caught her looking at the screen. "She's never been with anyone but Bobby..." the thought unfinished. Suddenly she asked seriously, "How do you take that for fourteen years?"

"I'm not sure," I said as I attempted to urge her legs apart, "but twenty minutes ago it sure seemed that you were willing to give it a try."

Rita gave me a funny look. "This stuff is hot, and I enjoy these nights with you. I've enjoyed every day of our life together," she continued, taking my hand, "but this stuff's fantasy, babe, imagination, play acting. You satisfy me in every way, as a lover and as a man, husband, and father. If a guy with something like that," she nodded toward the screen, "ever tried to.... do anything!, I'd say hell no."

"Really?" I asked still dubious, but much moved by her professed love.

"Really," Rita replied, touching my face gently. "I don't have any fantasies or dreams of being with anyone but you. I don't put on lingerie hoping anyone but you will see it," then she smiled and winked, "or want anyone else seeing me out of it."

She bent and grabbed the thong panties and dangled them in front of me, "I don't wear these for me, or hoping anyone but you will ever see them," she opened her legs, "or what they barely cover. I wear them for you, you big dope."

I slipped my hand along her thigh, but she stopped me before I reached my goal. The other hand still on my face, she brought my eyes up to hers.

"I adore making love to you, to play act the seductress with you. With you..., with you, I will do anything, be as naughty as you want," then she laughed, her eyes sparkling, "and not just on Friday nights!"

I smiled at that.

"But listen to me, Anthony Douglas Gunter, that will never include anyone in our love-making. This body is just for you. I will not have anyone, a n y o n e, touch me or be touched by me, no one will participate in... anything. I'll dress sexier for you, not hoping anyone joins us or even caring what anyone else's reactions are. I know, for whatever crazy reason, you like guys looking at me and I guess it is a little flattering that it happens, but do not get any ideas. I will not show myself nude in any public place, I am yours alone. Is that clear?" her eyebrows rising.

"Yes, ma'am" I answered evenly. We kissed tenderly. My hand slipped higher on her thigh.

"What about flashing, or just semi-nude?" I touched her warmth.

Rita rolled her eyes, shaking her head with a tiny grin on her lips. "Shut up," she said as she pushed me to the floor and climbed on top of me.

12