Movie Night Ch. 03

Story Info
Tara puts on a terrible show for Marcus.
3.3k words
4.54
14.5k
15

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,394 Followers

Note: This story contains non-consentual breeding and is not for everyone. Reader discretion is advised.

Tara ignored him for the next two weeks before he finally got a text. That was just enough time for Marcus to bury his constant fear, but not enough time to forget the shame she'd inflicted on him every time he jacked off to the memory of what Tara had done to him the other day when she'd made his powerlessness so obvious that even he could see it.

It was ironic. He'd managed to sleep with some of the hottest girls in this college thanks to his pills. He'd taken pictures and videos of most of those illicit encounters, so he could jerk off to them pretty much whenever he wanted, but for some reason the only thing that made him hard lately was the way she'd forced him to cum against his will in a closet while she threatened to destroy him. What the fuck was wrong with him, he wondered? He would probably never know. The text didn't give him any answers either. It just said, 'We need to talk. 4pm, back of the parking lot.'

Marcus spent the rest of the day thinking about that conversation as his mind oscillated between worry and dread. Sometimes he worried she was going to make him do something else terrible to some poor girl in their classes, and sometimes he worried she was going to torment him more. Both fears made his dick rock hard though, which spoke volumes about his current state of mind.

He spotted her silver civic at the back of the parking lot. It was practically new, and a world nicer than the beater he used to get to work and school. He wondered what she did on the side to afford something so nice, but decided he probably didn't want to know.

"I have plans tonight, and I need something from you," she barked as soon as the door was shut.

"Listen - I didn't know. I don't have any pills on me, it can be hard to get them but..." he answered, afraid of what she'd do to him if she thought he was holding out on him.

Her response was just to laugh. "Look at you, worm. You're afraid of your own shadow. Relax. That isn't what I need today. I need your cum."

"What?" he asked, his mouth going dry. "Right now?"

"Gross! No," she responded, making a face of disgust that was almost enough to stop his hard on from throbbing for a few seconds. "If you make my car smell like cum I'll fucking kill you. It's bad enough that I'll need to get close to it tonight."

"I'll probably have to fucking touch it," she said to herself while she shuddered. "Disgusting."

Marcus didn't immediately respond. He couldn't, he was too stunned. Finally, he asked, "What do you need my cum for?"

"What do you think, loser," she said slapping him lightly on the head. There's another girl on my shitlist and tonight is the perfect time to ruin her pretty little poly life."

"I-I don't - I'm not going to fuck someone else," he said, trying to put his foot down on the subject. That was hard though when his voice quavered.

Tara just smirked. "Well, in this case you're right. This lesbo-dyke isn't going to let you anywhere near her gold star pussy. That's what will make it so great when she gets morning sickness in a few months. Her little web of lady lovers is going to be so disappointed when they find out that she's just another breeder like the rest of us."

"That's even worse!" he shot back, but it turned him on so much that he could feel his heart pounding in his pants.

"It is," she agreed, with an evil smile on her face. "But you're still going to do it, because if you don't, you'll miss the show."

"Show?" Marcus asked. He was intrigued but he hated himself for it.

"That's right. As a reward for all your hard work I'm going to let you watch, Marcus." Tara's smile grew even colder as she spoke. "Samantha and I are going to have a study session at her place. It's perfect. Her family is gone for the weekend, and there's an old tree house in the backyard that will give you a perfect view to jerk off while that slut goes down on me."

"So you want me to sneak into some stranger's backyard, jerk off, and give you the sperm..." he asked in disbelief. "That's pretty crazy. What if someone sees?"

"What if they do?" Tara said, leaning close enough to him that he could feel her breath in his ear. "What if they say there's a pervert in a tree jerking off to two unwilling college girls exploring their own sexuality? You'd be in all the papers. You'd be a meme by the time they were done with you."

"I would," he breathed, feeling like he was about to have a panic attack. He should tell her no, but he couldn't. He couldn't even stop her when she reached over and started to lightly trace the bulge of his dick with one finger.

"You'll do what I say, worm, and this time it won't be because I threatened you," she whispered, "It will be because you want to. Because you'd happily do something terrible just for the privilege of seeing me naked, wouldn't you? It's a small price to pay since you never actually got to rape me like you wanted, isn't it."

"I - I... what do you want me to do," he answered finally, unwilling to say what he was really thinking.

She always knew she'd win, but after he gave in she gloated just the same. She gave him an empty bottle of lube, a scrap of paper with an address, and strict instructions. Don't be there until after 8. Don't jerk off until the show started. Don't cum less than three times before she went out to retrieve the bottle. Don't fuck this up.

She repeated the last one several times until it was practically a mantra that haunted him the rest of the day, along with the fear that he was going to get caught. For all he knew this was an elaborate plan to get put him in a compromising position and call the cops herself. After all, she thought of him as an insect, so there was no way that he would let him see her naked, right?

That worry didn't stop him from driving across town on the appointed night and sneaking into the backyard of the house she'd specified. He parked a block away and wore a hoodie, but he had no doubt that there would a trail of ring cameras for the police to use if he got arrested. He hopped the fence to the backyard and saw a treehouse, so that meant that he was at least in the right spot. Marcus quickly climbed the tree while the coast was clear, and then he had a look around.

The rickety little treehouse itself wasn't in the best shape, but it had walls on all four sides, so at least no one was likely to see him stroking his cock up here. It was a nice neighborhood, but it was an older suburb, so it still had backyards rather than the postage stamps that the newer homes had on his side of town. Only one of the rooms in the house had the lights on, and inside he could see Tara and another girl which was presumably Samantha.

Tara was still wearing the black sweater and tight black leggings that she'd been wearing earlier. Samantha had more of a punk vibe, and was wearing a shredded band t-shirt along with some tight shorts that didn't even get halfway down her plump thighs. The shirt didn't do a good job of hiding the fact that the other girl wasn't wearing a bra, and he couldn't help but notice that tonight's victim had a lot in common with their first victim, Kelly. Both girls were prettier, bustier, and blonder than Tara. Marcus wondered if it was just envy that drove her to hurt these women, or if there was a larger reason for it. Maybe she had a type and was just repressed, but he had no idea how he would figure that out.

He had plenty of time to think on it while they spent the next hour studying and chatting, but in the end he decided that Tara was too crazy to understand, and if anyone was going to understand her, it would be him. He'd done some terrible things, but nothing so terrible as to try to knock up an unsuspecting lesbian. Well - not yet he corrected himself. After tonight, he'd have to add that to his list of sins the same as Tara, he was her accomplice now for every little evil fantasy she wanted to play out unless he could ever figure out how to break her hold on him.

All his thoughts drifted away when the two girls started kissing. He'd intended to record the whole thing, but he hadn't been paying enough attention as his mind had started to wander to self-pity, and so he missed the first part as he quickly set up his phone and the tripod he'd brought with him. There was no way he could hold it, his dick and the bottle he was supposed to be storing his cum in when the time for that came.

At first things didn't progress too fast. Samantha was clearly the aggressor, and Tara was playing coy and hard to get. It was like she was pretending to be conflicted, or not too sure about everything that was happening, and after a little kissing, and a little fondling they would stop and talk some more. After a few minutes of that though, the clothing started to come off. First came Tara's shirt, and then her bra, exposing the pale skin he'd lusted after for so long. She wasn't nearly as pretty as the girl that was sucking on her nipples, and that made Marcus wonder why it was her he'd been crushing on all year and not someone else.

Uncomfortably, he realized it was probably the look of disgust she gave him whenever she saw him as much as anything. He'd never really thought of himself as a submissive before, but there was something about the way she abused him that made his dick hard.

Once Samantha stripped down to nothing and Tara began to suck on her big lesbian tits while she fingered the other girl, all logical thoughts were lost on Marcus. After that he unzipped his pants and began to stroke his cock while he watched the girls get lewder and lewder in front of him. From here he couldn't see all the details, but he didn't need to. Even without sound he knew exactly when Samantha made Tara cum for the first time, and though he tried to keep from cumming too soon, his first load filled the bottle less than a minute after he watched the woman that had been making his life hell start to quiver and shake.

He couldn't help it. When he saw her cumming like that all he could imagine was holding her down and breeding her unprotected little pussy while she begged him to stop. That had been his favorite fantasy for weeks until he'd found himself unable to jerk off to anything but her hand job in the closet, but it came back with a vengeance while he sat there stroking his dick. If she was going to keep putting him in positions like this... If she was going to get him sent to prison for being a pervert anyway, then he might as well take her pussy too, right?

Over the next half hour Marcus managed to cum twice more before his dick refused to rise a fourth time. That paled in comparison to the seven orgasms that he'd counted between the two girls, and those were just the ones that were obvious. What started as fingering eventually proceeded to some of Samantha's vibrators before they'd finally ended up 69'ing on the bed in plain view of the window.

Only after all that debauchery was done did they finally lay there for a while before Tara got up and threw on a robe before disappearing from his view of the room. Samantha didn't follow, and he couldn't tell if that was because she was asleep or not. It didn't matter, as he nervously watched the window, Tara came out into the backyard and hissed, "toss it down," once she was standing below the treehouse.

Marcus obeyed instantly, only delaying long enough to make sure the lid was tight before he did so. Tara caught it, inspected the jar before pocketing it, but then, to his surprise, instead of going back to the house she walked to the treehouse ladder and started to climb it. He could feel his heart pounding is his chest as she climbed the ladder. This wasn't what they'd planned, but he wasn't going to make any noise by calling out to her.

"You stupid motherfucker," she hissed when she got to the top and climbed inside with him. This small wooden room would have been roomy for three or four kids, but it was a tight fight for the two of them. "I told you to fill the bottle. What the fuck is this?"

"Tara - I don't know what you expect here, but three times in half an hour is a lot, I--" he protested, trying to defend himself.

"I asked for cum, not excuses," she spat back. "You think I let you see me naked just for this little fucking drizzle of spunk? I want to knock the bitch up, not give her a cute little pregnancy scare she can cry about for attention on her insta."

"But I--" Marcus tried to defend himself as he gestured to his flaccid cock, but he was no match for Tara's fury.

"What the matter? Does seeing this really not turn you on? Do you only get turned on by women that are passed out, so they can't defend themselves?" As she spoke she opened her robe, slapping him across the face not just with her sudden nudity, but with the smell of her aroused cunt.

Marcus's cock began to stir at the exact moment that he lost the ability to speak.

"God you're fucking useless," she said under her breath as she pushed him down on his back and crawled down on top of him. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

He couldn't believe it either. He couldn't even breathe. He could only watch as she grabbed his cock roughly and lowered her mouth to his dick. It was so intense that it was almost painful, but seconds later he was fully hard as she glared at him with hate in her eye.

"Wait... Tara... I - oh fuck - won't she look for you? Won't Samantha find us?"

"Fuck that bitch. I told her I was going out to my car to get us some weed. I want her out of it before I breed her. Don't think about her. Think about me. If I have to have your pathetic little dick in my mouth then the least you could do is enjoy it."

She only stopped sucking long enough to berate him, and as soon as that was done, she went back to work inhaling his cock. It was so intense that at times it was difficult to enjoy. The way her tongue burrowed under his foreskin one second and slammed against the back of her throat the next was dizzying.

Marcus knew that he was supposed to cum as fast as possible. That was the whole point, but even so, he resisted. It wasn't just that he wanted this moment to last forever, it was that he was terrified of all the terrible things she'd say about him in the future if he came too quickly. The fact that he'd already orgasmed several times tonight gave him the stamina that he normally never would have had though, and he lasted for several more minutes, enjoying the feeling of Tara's mouth pleasuring him before his balls started to tighten.

"If you cum in my mouth instead of the bottle I swear to fucking Christ, worm..." She warned him, but it was unnecessarily. He squirmed internally as he realized that it was her cruel words and not her mouth that finally pushed him over the edge as he pushed her away and grabbed the bottle, dumping another load in it.

For a few seconds she lorded over him, showing him her body while she looked at him like he was subhuman, then just as quickly as she'd appeared, she covered herself with the robe, and she was gone, leaving him with nothing but questions and threats.

He realized as he watched her re-enter Samantha's room that he could leave now, but if he did, he'd be missing the best part. He watched the girls smoke out and kiss more, taking some pleasure that the lesbian was tasting his cock right now whether she knew it or not. It was only twenty minutes later after they were both completely baked that Tara pulled out the vibe they'd used earlier and began to lube it up in plain view of the window; she knew she had an audience, and she was obviously enjoying this moment.

Even though Marcus had already cum four times in the last hour, his dick still tried to harden for a fifth time while he watched Tara's sperm covered hand slide up and down the toy. It failed, but he was sure he'd jack off to that moment tomorrow, and every day after that. For now all he could do was watch though as she approached the dazed girl on the bed and slid the toy inside Samantha's body and made her hips buck again and again.

At first Tara had acted hesitant and unwilling, but now that they were both high, and she was trying to get as much cum into the womb of her target, she was merciless. She spent the better part of the next ten minutes making the other girl cum over and over again with her toy and her tongue. At times Samantha was so loud that he could hear her moans even through the closed window.

When they were done they cuddled long enough that Samantha wouldn't get suspicious by Tara's lack of interest, but after that it was over, and they fell asleep in bed together, naked. Marcus thought about staying to see if anything else happened, but he could tell by the way Tara had reacted that she'd gotten what she wanted. As soon as the pot wore off she'd get dressed and make her excuses for leaving. She didn't need to stay now that she'd emptied all of his cum into Samantha's lesbian pussy.

Marcus packed up and made it home without issue. The only surprise of the night was a few hours later when he got a text from Tara. 'I want a copy of that video,' she said. That would have been shocking enough, but attached to it was a picture of her sitting on Samantha's bed with a cum covered vibe in her hand. Samantha was covered in a blanket, but he could very clearly see Tara's tits reflected in a mirror on the far wall. It was a subtle touch that was just barely deniable.

He was sure she'd done it on purpose though, he just wasn't sure why. Was she teasing him? Was she daring him to do something about it? It was just one more game to her - there was no danger in saving a red flag in the face of a bull that didn't know how to charge, right? He wanted to do something about that, but honestly, he had no idea what he could do.