Movie Night Ch. 04

Story Info
Marcus tries to turn the tables.
2.5k words
4.18
6.8k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,397 Followers

Note: This story contains non/dub-con acts and is not for everyone. Reader discretion is advised.

He spent the next few weeks in a fog of uncertainty after that. Was she flirting with him? Was she torturing him? He honestly couldn't say.

All he knew for sure was that he couldn't get Tara off his mind. For the last few weeks, he'd worried about how easily she could ruin him, but after she'd had his dick in her mouth, he went back to thinking about how bad he wanted her, and the fear only added to it.

The library of his previous conquests faded into the background now, and he found that he jerked off to the cruel girl that basically ran his life now, almost exclusively. He felt pathetic for it, but for some reason, nothing else got him as hard about the way she would use him for her own fucked up goals.

He also started seeing her a lot more. Not on purpose, of course. She still ignored his texts and pretended like he didn't exist unless and until she needed something from him, but for some reason, she was with other people he knew more often than not. Tara had always been in his circle of friends, but after that night, it seemed like Marcus couldn't escape her. First, she dated Brian, and then when he went to a party with a couple roofies to decide who he should enjoy, he saw her grinding on his buddy Andrew on the dance floor.

Before, she'd sent him home with a firm order, "You aren't getting your dick wet again until I've set everything up. So go home and jerk off like the pathetic worm you are while I fuck your friend. Maybe if you're a good boy, I'll send you something to make your tiny dick even harder," she'd whispered.

Marcus had hated himself for listening to her like a little bitch, but he hated himself more when he'd jerked off twice to the audio recording she'd sent him a couple hours later. The woman on the recording was moaning very softly, so he couldn't be one hundred percent certain it was her, but he could hear Andrew give a low moan before he said, "You're a dirty little bitch, aren't you" while the unmistakable sounds of wet, slapping flesh continued rhythmically in the background.

It was a pretty extreme way for Tara to make sure that he knew she was out having sex while he was stuck under her thumb, but that was just his life now, and she was ruthless. Before he knew it, she was everywhere. Then one night, she sent him a text just to twist the knife a little more.

'I'm coming home with Joshua tonight, and I'm going to fuck him in your living room, so be sure to set up your GoPro with a good view of the couch for me at midnight, worm.'

Marcus was in shock, but he did what he was told, and when they came back to the apartment, he pretended to be asleep until he heard the sounds of sex echoing from the living room. Once they were completely engrossed in each other, and both of them were grunting and moaning, he very slowly opened his bedroom door and took a peek. Only the TV was on, but it was enough light to see Tara's face as she bounced up and down on his roommate's cock.

From where he stood, he could only see the back of Joshua's head, but he could see a whole lot more of his tormentor as she rocked up and down on the other man's dick, taking charge as she always did. He could see the look of pleasure on her face and the way her smallish tits only bounced slightly with every motion.

"Don't you dare cum yet," she whined. "Don't you dare fucking cum until I get mine like your fiancée complains so much about."

"She does?" he asked, sounding a little hurt.

"Of course she fucking does," Tara grunted, fucking him even harder. "You just get so turned on by that baby bump you just can't help it can you?"

"I can't," he agreed, he moaned. "She just gets hotter every fucking day... God. I shouldn't be fucking doing this."

"Cheating on the mother of your child," Tara gasped, obviously getting off on the fucked up stuff she was saying. "And she's only been gone for two days. What the fuck are you thinking?"

The more she talked, and the more fucked up things she said, the faster Marcus stroked his cock. He could see her naked body again, at least a little across the dark room, but the sight of her tits didn't turn him on nearly as much as the poison that was spewing out of her mouth.

"All I can think about is how beautiful you are, Tara." As Marcus spoke, it was obvious he was getting closer to cumming.

"Of course," she moaned. "Because the only thing you care about in the world is getting your dick wet."

They all came together a few moments later. Joshua presumably came inside Tara with his mouth latched onto one of her breasts, Tara came on his dick loud enough to wake the neighbors, and Marcus came all over the back of his door before he quickly shut it. He knew that it was too dark for her to have seen him, but still, Marcus couldn't shake the feeling that as he and Tara had reached their mutual orgasm from across the room, their eyes had been locked together in a moment of unexpected intimacy.

The next day, he was woken up by the sound of his door opening, and he only had a moment to stir awake before he saw Tara striding into his room, fully clothed, and tossing him something.

"Put that on, loser. I want to see how I looked last night," she said with an evil smile. "Though, of course, you already know, don't you."

Marcus blushed but said nothing. Instead, he caught the camera, focused on pulling out the memory card, and moved to obey automatically. However, when he finally moved to pull his sheet off him, he realized he was still down to his underwear.

"Could I maybe have a second to put some clothes on..." he asked politely. "Please?"

Tara just laughed and yanked the blanket off of him. "If you stared at my tits last night like a perv, the last thing in the world you're going to get from me is a little consideration."

Marcus sighed heavily but didn't bother to deny it. He just went over to his desk, grabbed his laptop, and loaded the thing up while he sat cross-legged on the bed and used the laptop to hide his morning wood.

A few seconds of fast-forwarding later, they found the right moment, and they both watched as the two of them stumbled into the room, drunk and laughing. There was a brief conversation about watching something and talking about when the wedding would be, but when Tara said, "Isn't it a little weird to think that right now you and I are sitting together in the same spot, where you probably knocked up Kelly? If I'm not careful, the same thing might happen to me," Joshua was all over her.

Marcus smiled when they got to the part where she made him beg he'd heard through the door, but when she forced his roommate to put on a condom, he turned to Tara, who was sitting next to him, and that she'd already slid her hand into her panties.

"Like I'd ever let a loser like that cum in me," she said, misinterpreting his look of shock as being somehow related to protection instead of the fact that she was sitting right next to him and playing with herself. "The last thing I'd want is a baby from a guy that cheats on his own fucking fiancée."

"But didn't you set this up to--" Marcus started to ask before he was cut off.

"God, you're fucking stupid," she spat. "Just because I give a man the opportunity to cheat doesn't mean I want him to. He could have told me no, but you saw him. He was all over me. He can fuck his own baby mama whenever he wants, and he still needed some side pussy."

Marcus didn't say anything. He had no idea what to say. They both knew that the baby in Kelley's body wasn't Joshua's, and they both knew that she was really enjoying putting him on the spot as she started to moan audibly while she moved her fingers in larger and larger circles.

"Now I have one more man under my thumb," she moaned, "and one more favor I can call in if I ever need it. Not one of your friends has been able to stand up to that temptation, Marcus? Did you know that? That everyone in your life is a little bitch like you?"

He sat there quietly, taking the abuse as he watched the couple on screen start fucking. At least, that's what he did until Tara started to slide her panties off and spread her legs beside him before she embedded two fingers in her pussy.

"Do you want me to give you some... ummm, privacy?" he asked, unsure of exactly what was happening. Was she tormenting him or inviting him to do something to her? He wasn't really sure.

"Nooo..." she moaned, already breathing hard. "Your shame just makes it better. Knowing you were in here last night... knowing that even now you're too much of a bitch to do anything but watch... that's so fucking hot."

For Marcus, that was the last straw. She was just outright mocking him now. She was practically daring him to do something to her, and as fucked up as she was, he realized that's probably exactly what she was doing. So, while she was getting closer and closer to her orgasm while she listened to the Tara from last night telling her lover what an awful cheater he was, he worked up the nerve to do what was going to happen next.

When she started to orgasm and began bucking and moaning, he made his move, pushing the laptop away and pouncing on her.

"The fuck are you doing, worm?" she whimpered. "Get the fuck off me."

"I don't think that's what you really want," he said back to her, unsure. "I think what you want is a nice, deep--- Aghhh, Fuck!"

While he was talking and trying to finally put his tormentor in her place, she reached out from underneath her and grabbed something small and black before she jammed it hard into his ribs. He didn't know it was a stun gun until she turned it on and lit him up with 50,000 volts.

"You stupid, fucking worm!" she shouted. "You pathetic fucking creep! Don't you get it? You aren't a person to me. You're not a lover. You're a pet. A tool."

He fell away from her on the bed and lay there spasming while she continued to rant. "You exist to do fucked up things for me, and the only time I'm ever getting you off is if I want to use your cum to knock up some other girl's cunt do you understand?"

Marcus tried to open his mouth to speak, but the words wouldn't come out, and when she jammed the stun gun into his belly and pulled the trigger again, all he could do was whimper. "I understand. I understand, okay?"

"Good," she purred as she sat up and leaned over him until he could look down her shirt to see her braless chest. "Now, since you ruined my last orgasm with your clumsy fumbling, I want you to make it up to me."

For a moment, he had no idea what she meant by that. He was sure that she meant there would be some new terrible favor she'd demand of him. Instead, she lifted her skirt, and then, without any warning at all, she sat on his face.

"Just because you're never going to get to cum in my pussy, doesn't mean you can't get to know it a little better," she teased, forcing her wet slit on his face and smearing it up and down in a humiliating, suffocating way even as her arms pinned by her legs. "Go on now, let's see if you even know how to make a woman cum."

For a moment, Marcus wanted to argue and tried to push her off, so he could talk, but she just suffocated him more as a result and pressed her pussy harder while she arced her stun gun in his ear again. "I thought you liked it when your partner didn't have a choice, Marcus. I thought that's what you were in to..."

He swallowed hard and complied after that. His tongue moved tentatively at first as it took in Tara's tart taste, but as soon as his lips found her clit she finally let him breathe again. Marcus had tasted most of the pussies he'd used while their owners were unconscious, but that had been solely for lubrication. He'd never actually tried to make a girl cum like this, and though he knew how in theory, it turned out to be harder in practice.

"God, you're so fucking bad at this," Tara moaned. "Is there anything you can do right?" Despite her cruel words, she was obviously enjoying something about the situation, and while she started over the video and watched it play again, she began to whimper lightly as she rocked back and forth on his face.

"You'll... you'll never be more than a toy, you know..." she whimpered. "I'm just going to ma-make you do things. Worse things. Crazier things a-and then one day... mmmm... One day I'm going to throw you away, Marcus."

Hearing her was hard because of the way Tara's thighs were starting to clamp down hard on his head, but he was pretty sure he heard most of what she said, and something about the way that she looked down on him as disposable and worthless made his dick throb in his pants.

"You mean nothing to me," she murmured as she started gasping for air while she played with her nipples. "Nothing at all. Y-you're completely... fucking... worthless."

When Tara finally came, she almost crushed his skull. It was entirely without warning. One minute she was moaning and telling him how he was a moron, and the next, she was fucking on his face and completely suffocating him.

Marcus briefly wondered if he might die, but soon enough, the moment was over, and she rolled off of him before getting off the bed and straightening out her outfit. She reached for her panties, but instead of putting them on, she just rubbed them on her pussy a couple times before she tossed the black cotton panties on his chest. "Good, doggy. You can have a treat and jerk off to my smell until your dick is sore while I go to class."

Marcus watched her leave, but he was stunned to do much else. He didn't know what to say. Should he thank her? Should he hate her? He wasn't sure. All he really knew was that he needed to change his underwear because he'd cum in them while she was cumming on his face.