Movie Night Ch. 04

Story Info
Rita shares her feelings about flashing.
3.2k words
4.41
12.7k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we watched Bobby, Kim, and the kids pull out of the driveway, Rita said over her shoulder as I held her in my arms "Are you upset?"

"What? Upset about what?" I asked honestly clueless.

"That nothing happened. That I kept my coverup on the whole time," she stated with real concern.

I hugged her close as we stood on the front steps and chuckled, "Sometimes, babe, you worry about nothing."

She pushed her beautiful ass against me. "I know you wanted me to play. I know me telling you that kid got to see..." she began.

"That 'kid' is in college," I said holding her to me. Then I moved my hands up to just below her breasts and said, "so another man has seen these. Yeah, it was hot, 'cuz it got you hot. You liked it and that's why I got excited."

Rita turned her head and looked up at me, "And just how do you know he's in college?"

"When we ran out to pick up more wine coolers I mentioned to the manager how much you liked the teens helping as bag boys. He told me that all the kids who work the weekends are in college. He gives them the longer shifts on weekends and keeps the high school kids on his short evening shifts during the week, so everyone gets to make a little extra cash."

"Hmmmm," Rita breathed, "I'll have to remember that."

"For next time?"

She reached over her shoulder and swatted at me. "Stop," she said playfully.

I leaned close and whispered, "You don't have to, though. If you liked it, it really turned me on."

She pressed her butt to my reacting core. "Well, I don't want to corrupt the youth...." she purred, turning her head to glance at me.

"C'mon" she said. "We have to get the girls to bed and clean up." She stepped from my embrace and moved around me toward the front door.

I grabbed the edge of her coverup. "Can we do that without this on?"

"Is that all you ever think about?" she rolled her eyes.

"Pretty much," I shrugged. "Happens when you're married to the most beautiful woman on Earth."

Her eyes rolled again, but she was smiling. She lifted the coverup over her head as she stepped through the front door, then wiggled her bottom. "Satisfied?"

"I hope both of us will be later," I replied grinning.

She let out a fake exasperated sigh and shook her head. "Go get the girls into the bath. I'm gonna put the leftovers away. Then we can clean up the pool after they're in bed," she said pointing to the hallway as she headed to the kithchen.

It took better that forty minutes to get the girls bathed, teeth brushed, and tucked in, but we finally headed out to the lanai to straighten up. I headed to clean up the grill as Rita began to recover toys, scattered plates, and empty cups. Between her and Kim, they'd knocked off ten wine coolers but she didn't even appear to have buzz.

It was amazing to watch her move without the coverup on. The suit revealed so much! As she walked around and bent or squatted to pick things up, the one quarter of each fabulous ass cheek revealed became more like half of each. I'd noticed during the day that she would reach under her cover and adjust but didn't realize then how much skin was showing. Now unselfconscious, she made no attempt to pull the suit back into place and I was delighted.

She didn't work out as such, but you wouldn't know that by hers looks. There was no cellulite or puckers of her skin on the hips and ass, and the tan lines from her usual mom suits accentuated the fine sensual ass moving around feet from me. As she strode to the trash can with another handful of plastic cups and empty juice boxes, I noticed that the front of her suit had also wedgied some.

Her full lips made for the perfect camel toe, with her delicate inner labia filling the gap between the 'toes.' She kept the area around her labia themselves smooth, but her otherwise full bush was clearly silhouetted against the light material of her suit. With her movement, some of her pubic hair was peeking out the edges. I'd always found that tremendously erotic and never tired of seeing it on her or noticing it on other women. It seemed a proclamation that yes, there was a pussy just barely hidden here; look at it!

"You and Kim went through a bunch of wine coolers," I noted off-handedly as I admired the lithe vision before me.

"Yeah, I guess," she nodded putting the lid back on the can.

There was something in her tone.

"You two don't normally send us out for more. If anything, it's me or Bob running out for more rum or coke. Or ice cream for the kids...." I left it open for her.

"We needed a bit of time to talk," she said dropping to sit on one of the chaises. One part of me was enthralled. She'd sat on the chaise with a leg on either side, the drawn in sides of the suit pulled tight across her femininity and highlighting her sex. The vibe did not match the outward signs.

"Everything okay, Ree?" I asked as I walked to her. I looked at her face and noticed her eyes were tearing.

I straddled the chaise behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "What's the matter, babe?"

Rita sighed and put her hands over mine. "Apparently Bobby has shared your stupid shop talk with her about our porn nights. She asked if it was true? I kinda laughed it off and said yes."

"That doesn't seem so terrible..." I began.

"Then she asked if it really helped?" she exhaled. "I was honest and told it had, that we both have recovered our libidos. I told her I really enjoyed being with you, and not just on Fridays," Rita continued and leaned back against me.

"That's good to know," I replied hugging her.

Rita sighed heavily, squeezing my hands in hers. "She asked if we'd seen Bobby?" she said softly. "It wasn't angry or anything, but well, like resigned. I didn't even answer babe, she saw it in my face."

I didn't know if Rita was embarrassed, ashamed, or what. I knew we had never set out to find videos with anyone we knew naked in them, we hadn't even known about Bobby's secret past.

"Tony, she teared up and said 'don't believe all the shit you hear about size. It hurts. A lot!' and then she chugged a whole wine cooler. I did too!"

Rita turned and looked at me over her shoulder. "That's when I asked you guys to go get some more to drink."

"Are they having problems, babe? Is the marriage okay?" I asked with genuine concern.

"They're fine, really," she sighed and squeezed my hands again. "They are really in love, but, well, the reason Bobby doesn't brag much on their sex life when your spouting off," she jabbed me in the ribs then, "is cuz there isn't a lot to talk about."

"Kim says it's good when they have it. She said she almost fainted the first time she saw Bobby's cock, and that she thought she was going to be ripped open on their wedding night. I remembered her calling Mom the next day and Mom left the room and had a long talk with her. Kim was telling her about Bobby, about how much it hurt her...." Rita trailed off in thought.

All I could do was embrace her. I knew Rita and Kim were super close, but talking about Bobby's junk and Kim's sex life was probably uncomfortable for both of them. Especially if Kim was not enjoying it and Bobby had told her about all I'd shared with him.

Rita turned to face me. Okay, she distracted me by sitting cross-legged on the chaise after having me move back some. The view was heavenly.

Her eyes were glaring. "You know the damn fool thinks eating pussy is gross?!. His love-making on their wedding night was sucking her tits roughly, spitting in his hand and rubbing it over her pussy and then shoving that fucking sausage into Kim?!" she finished, punching me in the chest.

I'm not 'every guy,' and we're not all responsible for 'every guy' who is a dickwad. But I knew too that she was hurting for Kim. I took her hands and kissed them saying 'I'm sorry' though I hadn't done anything.

Rita smiled sadly. "It's better now. He's slower, and they use a lot of lube," she rolled her eyes at the thought.

"Well, you must get used to the size," I conjectured.

It was a sardonic grin on Rita's face. "Men," was all she said and sighed. "There's not an unlimited capacity, you know? And only so much space down there. After taking his cock all these years and the kids, she has to wear a pad pretty much all the time cuz her bladder leaks," she shook her head. I was trying to not imagine Kim like that. I know I sure hadn't noticed it when seeing her in her bikini.

I was trying to understand, to sympathize. "So, ah, are things cool with them now? I mean, you said Kim says they are in love?"

"Love and sex aren't the same, you know? Their sex life is okay, maybe every few weeks, she says. That's why he kinda blows you off. Bobby thinks that's normal and that you're just blowing our sex life out of proportion. Kim says, babe she was crying, that she loves him but that sex with him is like work. She's glad it's only every few weeks."

"So like..." still trying to understand.

"He doesn't get the foreplay, Tony!" Rita emphasized, trying to drive the point home.

I shook my head. How could you not enjoy the tease, the build-up?

Rita threw her arms around me and our lips met. Our tongues danced as her hands went to my crotch.

Rita separated, "I don't want Bobby's cock. I told you something that big would... I want love-making, all the attention you put on me, the time you take teasing, arousing me. Kim says when she hears what Bobby tells her you've said, he thinks it's dumb, but she wishes she had what we have." She kissed me deeply again.

Looking into my eyes, she added, "Tony, I love you. I'm so sad for Kim. She doesn't... she .."

"You want me to make love to her?" I asked sincerely.

She sat upright, staring. "What the fuck? Where'd that come from?"

"You said.."

"You're a dumb shit! Do you know that? I'm sad for my sister, but I'm NOT letting her borrow you so she can get off. Bobby and her are fine, she was just telling me size ain't everything. That I should appreciate what we have, what I have." She was staring right through me, boring a hole in my brain.

My mouth hung open, I didn't know what to say.

"Kim gets off just fine. Maybe not near as often as I do, but she says that when that huge cock is moving back and forth, everything gets moved. Everything. So yeah, she gets off with Bobby just fine." She finished, her head shaking. The look told me at that moment she was talking to a child, - or the dog.

"I don't get .... What was your whole talk with her about, then?"

Rita took my hand and brought it to her lips, kissing my knuckles gently.

"She figured, after Bobby kept telling her about our porn nights, that we'd eventually discover their secret. She loves him completely, though maybe he's not as magnificent a lover in bed as I have," she smiled. "And she wanted me to know that stuff on screen, like I've already told you, is fantasy. It's not real, it's just to spark our fires -- for each other."

Then she laughed. "Kim even said to me what you always remind me; it isn't the size of the wave, necessarily, but the motion in the ocean."

I think I got it, mostly.

"So, though you get all hot and bothered seeing all those big cocks, you have no interest in doing one?"

She blinked slowly, a little smile growing on her lips. "No, I don't. When we're watching that stuff, you are also doing things to me, touching, kissing, caressing. Yeah, we try a bunch of stuff like what we're seeing, but I don't want anyone but you making love to me."

"Do you want to fuck all the women we've seen?" she asked matter-of-factly.

"All? No, not all, but there are some really nice looking...."

Her smile was real. "I know, you love pussies with long lips. But, do ...?"

"No," I cut her off. "I get turned on, Rita, no lying about that. And I love that we've tried some pretty interesting stuff the last few months. We needed to. But I have never wanted anyone but you."

"I realize guys are visual. Thus the videos, and I suppose that's why you got me this suit, isn't it?" she looked down at herself but didn't adjust the suit at all.

I had a dumb grin. "Uh-huh."

"And to show me off to other guys? The idea of that gets you off? Be honest, Tony."

I smiled nervously. Rita stared into my soul.

"Would you like me to be sitting in this suit, like I am now? This close, and some man seeing what you're seeing?"

I ran my eyes up and down my wife. Her breasts were taut, nipples pushing to escape the confines of the thin, semi-transparent material. At her open legs, the bottom of the suit had gathered itself off-centered. A part of her pussy showed, dark pink completely exposed on one side, and pubic hairs were clearly visible along both the sides of the suit bottom.

She noted my erection, the fire in my eyes, and grinned wickedly. "Be sure what you wish for, my Love. I think I'd really like to do some more flashing," she giggled nervously.

"Wha., really?"

She nodded and there was a sparkle in her eyes. "I just, ahh..."

"Y'know you don't have to, well, like show everything," I said looking at her crotch.

Her brows wrinkled. "Now you're confusing me. I mean, I wasn't going to just rip off my clothes and let guys stare, but you said you wanted me to flash and.."

Now it was my turn to smile. "We're all basically twelve-year olds. Men, I mean. It's not just seeing a tit, it's about spying something we're not supposed to see. That guy at the grocery would have been just as ga-ga over a lacy bra showing -- and thinking he saw those fabulous breasts."

She shuddered, and smiled. "We ladies know you're all twelve, but I thought you wanted me to..."

I put my hand on her knee and focused on her eyes. "Ree, I.... It... I don't know why, but even just thinking of some guy seeing you, parts of you, completely uncovered is intoxicating. It's erotic and wildly hot to me. I think, the way you came back from the store this morning, that it did something for you too," I noticed she looked away for a second, and there was a fire in her eyes when we looked at each other again. I leaned in and kissed her gently.

"You can explore this, I want you to! But only what you are comfortable with..."

"I was not comfortable this morning," she said. "But damn, it turned me on so much," she whispered, staring into me, the corners of her mouth turned up in a tiny grin.

"I'm glad. That makes me very excited," I smiled back. "but it's the tease. The guy thinking he's getting away with something. A guy seeing your panties when he thinks you don't know..., he'll have a hard-on just like he'd seen what's under them."

You gave me a skeptical look.

"Okay, well, he'd have a hard-on and he'd want to see more. You'll have flashed, and hopefully you'll know you turned him on, and that'll turn you on. You decide how much anyone sees and it's a turn-on whether or not it's the full monty."

Rita smiled and exhaled. "So I can kinda, like experiment? You're okay if..."

"Rita, I am okay with whatever you want to do? You want to just bend over in tight jeans, that's cool? You wanna do a naked pizza dare? I'm with you. I find you beautiful and alluring, and as strange or weird as it may sound, I want to show you off -- because I love you so much. But only if you want to, I won't ever force you to do anything."

"What's a naked pizza dare?" she lit up.

We were in front of the computer in minutes, where I pulled up "naked pizza dare" videos. It seemed easier than trying to explain it as I was sure Rita would think I had made it up.

We watched three or four before she said, "Tony, I ...I couldn't.... I mean, right in our doorway?"

She was objecting, but her body language was telling us both other things. She'd watched intently, and the hardness of her nipples, her short breathes, and the slight flush told me she was intrigued.

We kissed deeply as I caressed her aroused breast. She melted into my embrace.

"Would you really want that?" she asked watching my eyes.

"Would you?" I asked tugging at her breast.

"I..., I couldn't just be..... This is too fast, babe."

I smiled. "It's okay, Ree. I'm not saying I want you to do it, but...." I pinched her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. "Flashing today turned you on, admit it."

She smacked my chest. "I know, but..."

"I'm not saying you have to do anything. I'm letting you know that t would be okay with me if you did. That it is okay and makes me hot as hell, that's all I want you to know. It would be such a turn on to hear about, and holy fuck, to watch you do it! And you don't have to be naked. I told you, it's the tease. Maybe you're in a halter and show some side boob, or a thin tee and the dude makes out your fabulous tits."

She laughed and kissed me on the cheek. "It does sound so..., naughty. And hot!" Her eyes were sparkling.

"You would really be okay? I mean, if I... I'm not saying I will, but if I did, ah..., explore this a little? You wouldn't get upset?" she asked looking into me.

We kissed. Somehow the computer was turned off, and I peeled her suit off of her, leaving it on the floor by the computer. We were in bed making love minutes later, talking the whole time about hot ideas.