Movie Night with GF's Sister

Story Info
A chance encounter leads to an evening he's always wanted.
2.4k words
4.37
38.3k
74

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allen1477
allen1477
46 Followers

My girlfriend and I had been together now for 5 years. We met our senior year of collage, and as time passed fell deeper in love. We moved home after college, started work, and now lived in a small one bedroom apartment, in the same city as both our parents. Marriage was being discussed, once we both felt comfortable with saving enough money to afford the wedding and to buy a house.

My wife was a CPA for a top retail store in the area, and often traveled to other locations around the region. I worked from home as a freelance graphic designer. People seem to think work from home means a flexible schedule. So when she was away on one of her weekend work trips, and her parents were taking a weekend trip to the mountains, I got roped into dog sitting their Shitzu. No one in the family liked the dog, besides my girlfriends mom. But being the good boyfriend and future son-in-law, I accepted responsibility. They wanted me to stay overnight, but I refused to spend more time with the dog than I had to. So I planned to make the 10 minute drive a few times each day to let him out and feed him.

I swung by the house Friday afternoon, let that yapper out and got back in my car and buzzed back to my apartment where I finished my work day. Having eaten a late lunch, I planned to swing by the house, walk the dog, then grab a pizza to eat back at my place.

When I pulled into the driveway, I noticed a light was on in the living room. Figuring it was left on when they left, and I didn't notice it in the light of day, I punched the garage code and walked into the house. I didn't see Freddy, which was odd since he was always barking at the door when people arrived. I called out his name, and heard a voice in response.

"Allen?", a female voice called down the stairs.

I knew the voice. Instantly, my palms began to sweat and my stomach began to flip. Apparently no one told my girlfriends sister, Claire, that I was letting the dog out. Claire, 5 years younger than my girlfriend, was in her senior year of collage and had yet to go out on a serious date in all that time. When I first started coming around, she still had braces on her teeth and was a pimply high schooler. We got along well, and she felt much like a younger sister to me. As the years went on and she moved off to college, without meaning to, I began to notice the woman she was growing into, and the attraction I felt towards her. It was equally looks and personality that I became fond of. Even dressing up a little more for family parties to try and impress her.

I heard her begin to come downstairs, and realized the nerves I was feeling was because we had never been alone together. There was always my girfriend to use as a barrier between me and the feeling I had started to develop for Claire.

"Hey Claire," I said, "I didn't know you were going to be home this weekend?"

"I wasn't planning on it, but figured you could use a hand watching ol Freddy here." She smiled, knowing we all hated the creature.

Her hazel eyes met mine as she walked into the living room, Freddy hot on her tail. The braces were a great investment. Her teeth sat in a perfect row, her cheeks dimpled in each corner from her smile. Years ago I noticed she had a freckle on her cheek, just below her right eye. With her, I found the simplest things drove me crazy for her. The dimples, the freckle, the auburn hair that feel to her shoulder in slight waves.

"Well, now that Freddy is in good hands I can take off a leave you be." I didn't want to leave, but was afraid I would overstay my welcome now that she was here.

"Nonsense," Claire replied. "You just got here, I was planning to just order some Chinese and watch a movie. Just hang out for a bit!"

"You sure? I don't want to get in your way."

"Not at all. As I recall, you like Orange chicken and a few veggie egg rolls?"

I smiled. It's always a nice feeling when people remember something about you, even if its you Chinese takeout order.

"I have one last homework submission to send in, but then we can order the food and find a movie or something."

"Sounds good," I said, trying to not sound too eager.

----

The food arrived just as Claire was finishing her homework upstairs. I was on the couch, silently watching a baseball game, my thoughts a million miles away when Claire came down:

"So what do you want to watch! We feeling Rom-Com, Action, Harry Potter?"

"I don't have anything specific in mind. Anything you've been wanting to see." I hated mindless scrolling on Netflix and hoped we wouldn't waste half the evening doing that.

"Well," she began, clearly with a movie in mind. "I do have a Rom-Com I wanted to see on Netflix, but I feel you aren't going to want to see it."

"You pull it up, I'll serve the food," I said, standing to walk into the kitchen,

"But you don't even know what it's about," she teased.

"Don't worry about it. Believe it or not, I do like a good rom-com."

"Well, this may be less Com and more Rom."

"Even better," I said, scooping rice onto a plate. "I really don't mind it one bit. Fire it up!"

By the time I entered the living room with the food, the opening credits for the movie had already started. Claire had a pleased look on her face and she pulled a blanket around her and took a spot on one end of the couch. Freddy was sitting on the recliner in the corner, his usual spot, leaving me to sit on the other end of the couch.

I thank the movie and the food for the silence between us. I had always been a klutz with women, especially women I am attracted to. I never said the right thing, and always ended up saying the dorkiest, dumbest things. I knew if I had 5 minutes to talk with Claire, it would involved 30 seconds of 'how is school,' and then 4 minutes and 30 seconds of panic as I thought of what to say next.

When we both finished with our plates, Claire paused the movie and took them out to the kitchen.

"I'm going to go up and change real quick," she said when she reentered the living room. "I've work these the last 2 days and just want to get out of them. I'll be right down."

"The other perk of coming home," I laughed.

"Free laundry!" we said in unison.

For a moment, we caught ourselves staring at each other, laughter still on our face. I thought for not the first nor last time, how crazy I would have been for her if I was her age, and had an opportunity take her out on a date. I would have done everything in my power to give her the world.

As if reading my mind, color flushed her cheeks and she giggled, before heading upstairs.

After a few minutes, she came back down in dark green silk pajamas. The top was short sleeve with buttons all the way up the front, though the top few left enough to show her above average bust. Her shorts were also of dark green silk, and cropped high on her thigh. It wasn't mean to be showey, but on her, it rivaled a Maxim model.

She sat down without a word, only a subtle smile, and coiled her feet onto the couch, forcing her body to lean towards me.

"Do you want anything to drink," I said, oddly calm for once around this bombshell of a woman. "I can grab something before we start again."

"I think I'm good," she said. "Maybe some wine later."

Sitting backdown with a glass of sparkling water, I taped "Start" on the remote the the movie resumed. After a minute, Claire fussed with her blanket, trying to wad in perfectly around her curled legs. After another minute, she shifted again.

"You can stretch out if you want," I said, in a moment of bravery.

Without responding, Claire scooted her body towards me, and laid her head on my lap. After a few moments I asked if she needed a pillow, and she said she we good now. Her long legs stretched the length of the couch, and her light brown hair feel in coils across my lap. Without anyplace to now rest my hand, I rested my right hand on her side, somewhere between her boobs and butt. The left I let set near the top of her head, brushing a few coils of hair as I did so.

The movie progressed as all Romantic movies do, thought I scarcely noticed the character on screen. My mind was a whirlwind of thoughts as Claire rested on my lap. I felt her laugh and move a few times and thought to move my hand to different resting positions on the blanket. Ever since I saw her in the silk pajamas, I wanted to touch her. Not that I didn't want to touch her before, but seeing that fabric cling to the right spots of her body and fall loosely in others, my desire for her had grown.

Deciding to take my own step, I slid my right hand under the blanket and let it rest on the bare silk of her top, just above her stomach. She slowly shifted at my touch, but didn't push it away. Using my left hand now I started to gently rub her scalp. After a few minutes I slid my right hand further down so it now rested directly beneath her boobs. Through the cool silk I felt her heart race, as she turned up to face me. Looking into each others eyes, the world seemed to stop.

Slowly, she rose from my lap, and swung both legs around my waste. Inches from each other, I saw every freckle on her nose and cheeks, and without thinking, latched my lips on hers. Without hesitation, our tongs began to lash and we both let out groans as our kissing intensified. My hands explored the outside of her silk pajamas, working their way slowly from back to front, until they found 2 hard nipples. With a pinch, she groaned loudly and tossed her head back. I began to kiss her exposed neck, and worked my hands under her shirt so they touched her bare skin.

The feel of her skin, the methodical grinding of her pelvis on my hard cock, and the taste of her skin as I ran my tongue around her neck became to much for me. With growing desire I grabbed her hair in both hands and pulled her mouth back to mine. By now, both our heats were racing and a thin layer of perspiration had broken out on our skin. He hands were now working under my shirt, her fingers trailing around the waistline of my jeans.

Slowly, she rose on her knees and pulled my shirt over my head. Looking down at me, desire afire in her eyes, our tongues became aquatinted again. Then Claire pulled my head back, and began working her tongue down my neck to my bare chest. Each time her tongue made contact she swirled in against my skin, causing me to feel like I could cum at that very moment. The sensation of her kiss, and our skin together, was almost too much to bear.

She was now sliding on the floor, working delicately to unbuckle my pants. With one swift move, her lips still working somewhere around my flat stomach, she pulled my pants down to my ankles. Abruptly, the erect penis hit into her chin as she began working lower. Some guys close their eyes when a woman is on top of them, to better enjoy the moment. With Claire on stop of me, now kneeling between my legs, I refused to blink. The sight of her still in her silk pajamas, though they now clung to her with the sweat between us, was everything I ever wanted.

Wrapping her hand around my dick, she looked up into my eyes and smiled. Both of our bodies were wet from sweat and saliva, as she began massaging my hard cock. I groaned, still certain I didn't want to blink and miss anything, and nearly screamed with pleasure when with her eyes still on mine, she took my cock into her mouth. Her tongue began to dance and swirl around the head, causing me to focus momentarily on not coming this early.

With my cock firmly between her lips, he hands began to wander back up my chest. She stuck two fingers from her right hand into my mouth, and dug the nails on her left hand into my chest. The pain was ecstasy. I let my hands fall into her brown hair, once with neat curls but now a tangle. She bobbed on my cock, varying her pace. In a moment, I felt the churning fire from within, telling me there was no holding my load any more. Sensing my quickening breathe, Claire took both hand and wrapped them around my waste, digging her nails in again, forcing my cock deeper in her mouth.

I had to close my eyes when the explosion came. I shot cord after cord of hot jizz into her welcoming mouth, each time pushing my cock deeper and deeper. Claire then began to suck on my still hard cock, cleaning every bit of cum. After a moment, she looked up into my eyes, sweat glistening on her chest causing the silk to cling to her mounding boobs.

"I've wanted to do that for sooo long," she cooed.

"Me too," I exhaled through raspy breathes.

"But that's not all I want to do to you," she said, rising from between by knees. She grabbed my cock with one hand, and coaxed me up from the couch, and began leading me with her gently hand around my cock, towards the staircase.

allen1477
allen1477
46 Followers