All Comments on 'Movie Night with GF's Sister'

by allen1477

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
SiodisSiodis4 months ago

More chapters are encouraged!

YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus74 months ago

I cant wair for more 👏

newporter56newporter564 months ago

Hoping for more...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Editing would help.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please get a proof reader. Numerous spelling issues.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story but need spellcheck

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More chapters but badly needs an editor

WalterWoodyWalterWoody4 months ago

The story was good, but as many others said, you need an editor. You showed evidence of being intelligent with some of the vocabulary, but then would use collage and college in back to back sentences (twice), and other things like that.

I meant it when I said your story was good, now make it a better experience for the reader and it will soar.

afosi2604afosi26044 months ago

The story was great, but the delivery was a little flawed. A proofreader or an editor would help to enhance the overall package.

Jdavis77Jdavis774 months ago

Soo he cheated on his girlfriend and they are talking about getting married right?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Spellcheck is not an editor. She's in "collage". They kissed with "tongs"? Come on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love a good “wife/girlfriend’s sister” story. It’s taboo and fucked up and naughty. Would personally appreciate a little more dirty talk and situational awareness to increase the taboo factor.

Also be mindful of typos. It’s hard when you’re excited by the very story you’re writing, but it will help polish it up! Good work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think the author should read the story and make spelling corrections before submitting.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your spelling is terrible, you jump from girlfriend to wife and back to girlfriend in the space of a few sentences. It’s really bad.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story! But just a couple of issues. You need to look up the definition of incest, this is not incest (at least not yet). You definitely had numerous spelling, punctuation and grammar errors in the story. Other than that, it was good, really good. Please continue, you can only improve and I'd love to read where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A serious grammar and spell .check is needed

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great start. I really enjoyed it.

As others have mentioned , finding someone to proofread it will help immensely.

ForeverEverForeverEver4 months ago

Would love a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm guessing he. Is not as into his girlfriend as he stated at the beginning. Way too many Grammer errors. Is he considering what long term results will be? Is she? Does either care.

koinonia_92koinonia_924 months ago

I find humor in some of the “issues” other readers are distracted by. To some, the male protagonist’s dedication to his girlfriend is vital to the story. Also, the actual category is “Incest/Tabo.” I think a sexual encounter with your girlfriend’s sister is taboo and qualifies. If your girlfriend or wife has a hot sister, that is not something I recommend discussing with either of them.

I agree; spelling and grammar need improving to make the story easier to read. Both are detrimental to your story and reduce readability and enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Definatly need to learn how to spell

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The body part is spelled "waist"; the stuff that comes out of the butt is spelled "waste"

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Get an editor. It’s tongue not tong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Cheating asshole + Stupid slut = Popular? The fuck is wrong with you people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous